• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SAOF Sailor Moon RP

Sage pouts. " Fine but you must share with me. " He said with a smile before grabbing the girls hand and pulled out of the classroom and the school into the courtyard. " Let's eat under the cheery tree. " she said as he walked to the tree and sat under it.

Kumiko shrugged. "Fine." She sat down and opened her bento, giving Sage a few octopus hot dogs and rice cakes. "There. I usually make extra for snacks, but here you go."

" Yes we do. " He said as he played with his hair. " We also have to patrol for monsters. " He said

"Okay. Wait what? Patrol for monsters? What are you talking about?" (I don't think she's revealed her identity to him yet) Kumiko put on a confused face.

Sage raised a eyebrow at her. " You are still playing dumb. Tell what is the point , Diana knows who you are and told me , you have the same bracelet as Sailor Apollo and finally you don't think do. It makes no sense to keep your identity from another scout. " He said

"This bracelet?" Kumiko raised her hand in confusion. "My friend gave this to me. And what do you mean by scout? And Diana? A while ago you said that Diana was a cat. Since when could cats talk? What do you mean by patrolling for monsters? Why would you want to look for something like that?"

" Ok let's see how long you can play dumb. " He said before he stood up and grabbed Kumiko's hand and dragged her behind the school. "Orion Charm Power. " Sage called and he transformed. " You are going to need to transform sooner or later. " He said before he began attacking Kumiko with a variety of kicks aimed at her arms , waist and face.

Kumiko's expression changed to a grin. "Ara ara, so this is what you're gonna do." Quickly, she grabbed his leg and pushed him out of the way and pushed past him, saying, "You know, that was very stupid of you. Revealing your identity isn't exactly the best idea, Sailor Orion." She turned to face him and grinned sadistically. Her features morphed to become a Youma with golden skin, pink hair, and pink eyes. "I am the Youma, Pinkurin! Stupid boy! You really fell for that, didn't you?"

Sage looked mildly surprised. " Too bad , I'm just going to have to find the real one after I destroy you. " He said with a shrug. " Orion Star Arrow. " Sage shoot the arrow right the monster stomach before summoning more arrows and shooting them into its legs.

"Ack!" Pinkurin grimaced. Then she grinned again and pulled the arrows out. "You're stronger than I thought, boy. Alright then, how would you like this?" She raised her arm in the air and said, "I summon my captive!" A figure appeared in front of her and she grabbed their arms to keep them from moving to much. "How would you like this? Shoot her, if you want." Sailor Apollo groaned at Orion. "How could you not sense the aura? Honestly!" Then she got an idea. "Orion, shoot."

Apollo stepped to the side, allowing the Youma to get shot instead. Pinkurin cried out in pain, accidentally releasing her captive. Apollo turned and yelled "Bullet Symphony!" The monster cried out in pain once more before disappearing into dust. Sailor Apollo turned to Orion. "You still have much to learn. You cannot just reveal your identity to anybody. And just so you know, it's not bad to let people know we exist. It's our duty to keep people safe. If they are aware of us, it will cause an uproar regarding our identities, but it will also let people know that they are safe. When you harness your powers and unlock your true potential, as well as your memories, then we might be able to work together. Until then, Orion.: After this, she turned and walked away.

Sage sighed and fell on his butt.

Time skip.

" 1 2 3. " Sage's called as he and the other girls practiced

GirlyTurtle said:
Kumiko danced along with the rest of the group, laughing in embarrassment if she misstepped.
Sage giggled. " Let's do like its the real thing. " He said as he got into position

Sage:

[media]

[/media]
Kumiko's part:

[media]

[/media]

Sage was panting heavily when he finished. " That was fun. " He said as he stretched. "The debut concert is tomorrow. Let's get some rest." Sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back