• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!] (open)

KaiMedia

Just some guy
large_MalibuBeachfront_Getty.jpg

Hello and welcome to Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls. We strive to provide a safe and happy home for all boys and girls who have found themselves in the foster care system. Located on the California coast we have constant access to Santa Monica beach and the pier for fun activities and relaxation. Your school is even within walking distance though you will need to gain our trust before walking privilege's are granted. Now there are a few rules you need to keep in mind during your stay with us.
1. Boys are not welcome in the girls housing hall and vice versa.
2. Unless otherwise approved curfew and lights out is 8:30pm.
3. Fighting is prohibited.
4. Smoking, drug, and alcohol use is prohibited.
5. School is mandatory.
6. You must receive approval do go anywhere other than school. This includes the beach.
failure to abide by these rules will result in disciplinary actions. Such as additional chores, loss of privilege's, and in extreme cases removal from the home. All disciplinary actions are decided by our director Mr. Miles and are final.

Our amenities include a full size tennis court, a basketball court, and a rec room complete with a pool table, table tennis, and many fun arcade games.
we look forward to having you stay with us and hope your stay is pleasant.

feel free to comment if interested.

Cs page

Last edited:
I return with much interest, though I cannot guarantee all characters will behave themselves. :P

lol you goof... like I didn't know you were returning 😁
and it wouldn't be any fun if everyone behaved all the time.:xFwink:

I did post a link to the CS page so those interested can feel free to hop over and throw up a CS whenever they want!
also kakemha kakemha great to see you again sorry I didn't recognize you at first. man we got more of the cast of the original game back than I ever imagined we would already!

I did post a link to the CS page so those interested can feel free to hop over and throw up a CS whenever they want!
also kakemha kakemha great to see you again sorry I didn't recognize you at first man we got more of the cast of the original game back than I ever imagined we would already!

I'm working on a couple right now!! Very excited to finish them up :>

I'm working on a couple right now!! Very excited to finish them up :>
awesome glad to hear it no rush.
When me and bright decided to try and reboot I was honestly expecting to have to wait a while to garner interest but I guess not we got a bunch of OGs already super excited for this it will be nice to have something I love back in my life and just sit down and destress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back