• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High School OOC

Oh, well that makes sense.. I never HAD any games when I was a child, I grew up on PBS and.. adult swim >>

So it's no wonder I didn't know what it was..>> XD

It's a ds game xD it sounded familiar I was right

Dang I didn't know that Thats pretty cool. I learned it off some kids cartoon. I thought it was cool at first until I saw adults dancing to it and When the last verse of the full song sings about taking poop I was like wtf. Still all good tho but funny as hell.

Dang I didn't know that Thats pretty cool. I learned it off some kids cartoon. I thought it was cool at first until I saw adults dancing to it and When the last verse of the full song sings about taking poop I was like wtf. Still all good tho but funny as hell.

xD yeah Yo-Kai Watch is sort of meant for a young audience yet adults like it, it's weird at times (like the poop thing)

xD yeah Yo-Kai Watch is sort of meant for a young audience yet adults like it, it's weird at times (like the poop thing)

Yea man I was like feeling the song and dance and then when they said "unchi"(poop) I was like wait wtf!!!  But of coarse I was open to the idea and see what they were trying to get at. I just laugh that people don't dance the last verse now that will be entertaining.well if you see a clip let me know. That would be cool.

omg just found this now, it's even worse, poor Toiletta.

But yes I'm a fan of anime, haven't seen many jdramas but they would probably be good as well. 

As for suggestions not sure what your tastes are, a lot of what I watch falls under supernatural, horror, or psychological if not all three

Users who are viewing this thread

Back