• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Traft's School for Girls (closed)

Characters
Here
Hope tracked lou's movements the best she could before laughing awkwardly "that's probably the best idea right? I guess I'm known around here as a klutz aren't I?" She laughs again.

"A klutz? heh... I guess you are. I never really...thought about it that way." She giggled and climbed on the higher bed. "What time is it? Are we sleeping soon?" She looked at her wrist. They had to sell her watch from last year to keep afloat. That was a problem...

"It's nearly lunch time so we have all day to hang out...only if you want to of course," she rubs the back of her head. She had to blink a few times to try and clear the vision in her left eye enough to see. She would need to see the doctor soon to check up on her condition.

Artemis tensed as she heard someone call out her roommates name. Turning her head slightly, she caught a glimpse of another girl, before she turned her eyes to the floor. She didn't really want to meet anyone else right now, and bit her lip anxiously. Though, it seemed her prayers were answered, because the other girl didn't approach. And so Artemis relaxed a little, but not too much. She still didn't completely know Rosita after all. Slipping into the room, she shuffled over to her bags. Her father didn't like to spend money on her, so it wasn't a very big bag of clothes, but she was glad to see it intact anyway.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"Well...hang out? Sure.. try not to fall, heh?" Lou walked back to the door and looked back with a faint blush. "You, uhm...look pretty nice today. Where should we go...?" She started to feel her heart warming up. you can't just fall inlove with every girl you see... She opened the door, waving Hope towards her. "I guess I shouldn't ask. we could just run at random and see where we end up!"

Hope stood up from the bed and steadied herself against the top bunk. "Sorry got a little light headed there," she smiles trying to keep the girl from worrying. "Anything in particular you want to look at in town?"

Jessica Tyrin"
"Sweet, that works out great for me, I was hoping gor the top bed as it was."
She mainly wanted it because the heat always rose to the top and she hated to get cold. She didn't have to worry about being sneaky, this group seemed to have problems hearing from what Jess could tell. "Well shall we go make sure all our stuff got here nice and safe. I swear if something is missing I'm gonna hunt down whoever touched my stuff." She growled more to herself than to Aria. "If anything is missing from your stuff I'll find their butts and kick them too. Can't stand thieves..." Jess turned heading for the dorms, not really paying attention to see if Aria followed her or not.

Cosmos Cosmos

"Well....no, not really. I need to check if I have some mail from my parents, but that's about it. What about you? What do you want to do?" Lou was more concerned about her family's situation now, her smile fading away into a frown as she looked to the floor.

Hope gently places her hand on lou's shoulder "Well why don't get go shopping to make our dorm room personal. I have some spare money so I will pay for it," she smiles brightly at her shorter friend.

"H-heh, thanks...." Lou looked up at Hope, closing an eye. She didn't like it much when people made fun of her size, but the person in her group were nice... the big majority of them, anyways. She slowly walked out of the dorm. "Where's the shop at, again?"

"It's in town so it's a bit of a walk, but it just gives us time to get to know each other better right?" She smiles and laughs. The two looked like an odd pair for sure. A partially blind girl and a girl who gets lost easily.

Aria awkwardly watched and blushed at the others words, tensing up a little but quickly following after glancing around a few times, a silent word for her, a blur of images and faint sound, the ray of light being Hope, she couldn't believe how much she already missed her after all it's hard not to when you're in, "…. Lwove….." she whispered under her breath, holding her chest a little awkwardly.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Heh, yeah. I... I really want to know you better." She giggled and walked out. "Let's not waste any time, heh?" She made sure to flaunt discretely infront of Hope, before walking in the shop's direction. Or, well, the exact oppposite way.

Hope laughed as she stopped to watch Lou walk off in the completely wrong direction. Typical Lou. "Wrong way silly," she calls to the girl.

"Huh? I..isn't the shop.. this way?" She turned around to look at Hope, squinting. "I swear it was this way last time...right?"

"Nope it's this way I promise," hope giggles and offers a bright, warm smile to her new roommate "do you trust me?"

"O-of course I do! Let's go.. your way. That way we can get there and not end oin a shady hallway somewhere.." She sighed and walked the right way this time. "When is our first class?"

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:5px SOLID white; [/class]
commishzone47_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfl6.png
[div class=Header]Rosita Ren
Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Room 3; Conversing
Artemis tensed as she heard someone call out her roommates name. Turning her head slightly, she caught a glimpse of another girl, before she turned her eyes to the floor. She didn't really want to meet anyone else right now, and bit her lip anxiously. Though, it seemed her prayers were answered, because the other girl didn't approach. And so Artemis relaxed a little, but not too much. She still didn't completely know Rosita after all. Slipping into the room, she shuffled over to her bags. Her father didn't like to spend money on her, so it wasn't a very big bag of clothes, but she was glad to see it intact anyway.

They entered the room and Rosita went to unpack and inspect her stuff. the room was silent, a comfortable silence. It took her a while to notice and when she did she felt a bit guilty. Her head turned to look at Artemis, she didn't seem to mind the moments of quiet. "So hey, I've been meaning to ask, Are you new to the school?" Rosita put down the shirt she was re-folding and sat on her new bed. Sweeping her bangs from her eyes as she did so. "I haven't seen you around before. Think I would remember a pretty purple haired girl." She smiled kindly.

[/div]

Artemis twitched at the sudden noise after the more comfortable silence she preferred. Peering at the other from her spot on the floor, where she was sorting her things out, the new girl blushed a little when she was called pretty. Compliments weren't a common thing for her, what with bullies and her father. Even her purple hair had been a moment of rebellion against him, and he'd punished her for it. But... Her mother had liked it. And apparently this girl did also. Giving her a small smile, looking nervous, she nodded, "I-I am. I hope you don't mind that..." She mumbled. She honestly wasn't sure why someone would mind, but people were strange in her opinion.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
commishzone47_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfl6.png
[div class=Header]Rosita Ren
Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Room 3; Offering assistance

" I don't mind at all." She chuckled a bit. Why would she mind? "In fact, I wanted to offer my assistance. I could show you around around the school, or if you ever need help, you can count on me." Rosita smiles softly, hoping to come off as nice and not potentially creepy. She really wanted to make a good impression on her roommate and actually did enjoy helping people. Only the people she liked of course. There were a few students here she would never help out, mainly cause they were jerks. Every school has them, maybe Rosita could help Artemis avoid them, If Artemis took up her offer.

[/div]

Hope offered her hand to the easily lost girl. "Let's go on an adventure then," she laughs and begins to walk towards the town wondering if they were going to meet any friends on the way.

Jessica Tyrin
Jess glanced behind her to Aria, "Did you say something?" She walked into the building holding the door for Aria. She had always thought Aria was a bit of an odd ball since having met her. Not that she would say it to Aria's face, Jees used to make fun of girls like her. Now she didn't take much fun in it anymore, maybe she had gone soft a bit.

Cosmos Cosmos

Lou hapilly took Hope's hand and walked along the town. She looked around them as their shoes hit the pavement. She had seen most of the people before... her steps got slightly anxious as an anxietic thought crossed her mind. Maybe he was here... she didn't want to meet him right now. Or ever. But she didn't really have a choice... she fiddled with her fake ears again. There....there...it felt better now. She let Hope carry her through the campus, focused on her feelings and thoughts.

Hope continued to be the bright ray of light leading the path for Lou to follow. She knew the girl was nervous about something the way she sort of lagged behind her, but Hope thought maybe she was just moving too fast for the girl to keep up properly. Hope instinctively slowed down allowing Lou to keep a more reasonable pace with her.

She took a good minute to snap back to reality, realising Hope had slowed down for her and nodded slowly. "Th-thanks.. you didn't answer my question, by the way. When's our first class? And when will we get our timetables...?" She just hoped she wouldn't have to see him.. at least for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back