• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Traft's School for Girls (closed)

Characters
Here
Hope slowly walked along behind Lou as she lead them back to their dorm. The man was standing there smiling at Lpu and Hope as they left the bathroom.

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
commishzone47_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfl6.png
[div class=Header]Rosita Ren
Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Room 3; Conversing
Artemis blinked at Rosita for a long moment, then gave a tiny, shy smile and nodded, "T-That would be great. Thank you." She mumbled. It was nice to know that there were people out there that were willing to help her. And, as much as she wanted to be wary of Rosita, the other girl seemed nice, and honest. She didn't seem like someone who would harm her. Turning to her bag, she rubbed at her arm for a moment, which was covered by her sleeve. The issue with living in the same room as someone else, was the fact that Rosita may see her scars. Both the ones Artemis had made on her birthday, and the ones from her father. Artemis would just have to be careful she supposed.
"No problem. Just ask me anything when ever. I'll you get back to unpicking. I still have a few things to put away myself before I go grab something to eat." She smiled and stood. "You're welcome to come along with me if you want, or I can bring something back?" Rosita offered. It didn't matter to her what she wanted, Rosita herself thinking about just staying in the dorm to eat comfortably instead of a noisy cafeteria. Though, it may be nice to see if she can and some of her own friends and hang out with them for a bit. Maybe she'll just text them later haha.

[/div]

Louu's eyes widened as she saw the man. "Shit." She whispered, looking at him. She spoke up in a shakey voice. "Hi...mister...wh-why're you here today?" She nervously fiddled with her hair. Hope didn't need to... hope shouldn't know.She could not ruin it so soon after being done... She just had to act normaal and figure things out with the man later.

Artemis bit her lip anxiously as she thought about it. The cafeteria was somewhere she assumed there would be a lot of people but... maybe most people would be busy unpacking and talking to their friends. So maybe it wouldn't be too bad. And, well, she hadn't eaten today, so food did sound very good. It was nice that Rosita had offered to bring her something back, but Artemis kinda needed to know where the cafeteria was anyway. And this might be a good chance to learn where it was without being completely overwhelmed by people. Either way, she found herself nodding, and gave a tiny smile, "I think I'll come with you... I need to learn where it is." She returned. She tucked away the last few things, and got up also, wobbling a little. After all, she could always come back here if she felt uncomfortable

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"I'm just making sure you girls all move in alright. As one of the few men at this school I feel it is my duty to make sure you girls settle in nicely," He smiles at them politely. Hope smiles back not sensing the anxiety washing over Lou.

"Y-yeah. Thank you, mister, that's very kind of you." She nervously grabbed onto her fake ears. Pulling onto them as she looked up to the man with a nervous smile. "D-did you want anything of us?"

She nodded and walked away at a slow pace. I hope he didn't see us.. I hope he didn't see us... "I hope he didn't see us.." She kept whispering that to herself as she went towards her dorms.

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Room 3; Heading out with Artemis

"Yeah, and I can point out anything important along the way. Great plan Artemis" Rosita beamed and finished up the last little bit of unpacking. Her hands reached and secured her purse to her, "Usually the food here isn't to bad, but I like to get a thing or to from the vending machines on the bad days" She chuckled. sometimes on the weekend she would get a few things from the store to stash in her room for those realllllly bad days.

[/div]

Artemis gave a slightly brighter smile as the other mentioned it was a good plan. How could someone like Rosita ever be bad? The girl just seemed so nice... and Artemis really did want to trust her. So she nodded, stuffing what she might need in the pockets of her black jeans. She felt better with her stuff in pockets instead of in a bag across her shoulder for some reason. But then, she really didnt trust anyone and she was sure it was easier to steal a bag than steal from pockets. Not that she had anything of real value. She peered at the other girl for a moment, "Is the vending machine food good?" She asked, wondering if it was good or just was better than the food in the cafeteria sometimes.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SadSnake SadSnake | Located: Dorm Hallway; Walking to the cafeteria
"Well its mostly like junkfood that's advertised to be healthy, like chips and those 100 calorie cookies. Along with some candy and the bottom row always has some gum." Its was just the usual stuff you find. "Oh! but the top row is lie sandwiches and wraps they replace everyday. You know to promote healthy eating. I get one when they serve like spaghetti. I'm not a fan of that dish." Rosita smiled as they walked towards the cafeteria. She wasn't really a talker but t felt nice to be able to talk with Artemis. The girl probably would feel better if Rosita kept up the conversation, seeing how she seems to be so shy.

"Those doors up there," she pointed, "lead straight to the cafeteria and on the other side I think leads to more stairs or the gym, or both? I think, heh." A chuckle escaped her, "I don't really go to the gym unless is for the class. Haha." Keeping it light, keeping it cool. Rosita really wanted to come off as friendly and not as awkward. Maybe she was talking too much.... Her eyes darted down wards and then upon hearing footsteps approaching they lifted back up. "Oh, that's Lou and Hope." Rosita waved to them. "The friend of mine who yelled earlier, If I had to guess those two are roommates."

[/div]

Artemis followed Rosita much like a lost puppy, trailing only a step behind. She nodded along, relieved that her roommate was so nice. No matter what her instincts wanted to say, she didn’t think Rosita would harm her. She was too nice. If only everyone could be so kind. But then... maybe Artemis just didn’t deserve to know nice people. Except her mother that is.

She was nervous at the mere mention of gym. It was yet another time when she’d have to be careful of her scars. But that fear was nothing in comparison to the dread that washed through her when Rosita pointed out two other people. Her friends. She hoped they were like Rosita but... surely there wouldn’t be that many people that liked Artemis, so she doubted it. Rosita was just a rare gift. She nodded numbly, shrinking back a touch.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SadSnake SadSnake Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Hope glanced up and noticed Rosita and someone new standing in the hallway. "Good afternoon Rosey how ya doin?" Hope calls as they got closer. "This must be your new roommate eh? It's nice ta' meet ya. The name's hope. Yes I am blind in my right eye," she laughs trying to cheer the mood up and offers her hand to shake Artemis' hand.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SadSnake SadSnake WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Artemis was too busy staring at the floor, having backed up a little, when Hope spoke. She lifted her multicoloured gaze up for a moment, curious, but definately nervous and wondering if she should have stayed in their room. Regardless, she bit her lip and shook the others hand, “I-Im Artemis. ‘S nice to meet you.” She mumbled back, feeling entirely uncomfortable at meeting someone new and apparently joyful. She expected new people to dislike her, but this girl was introducing herself happily. Maybe this would be okay. Or maybe she should give up whilst it was going okay, and go and hide in her room

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SadSnake SadSnake

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SadSnake SadSnake | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Dorm Hallway; Conversing

"I'm doing fine, and yeah. Artemis and I are roommates this year. We're justgoing to grab some lunch. What are you two up to?" Rosita smiled, feeling a bit of uneasiness coming from Artemis. She would offer for Lou and Hope to join them but that may be a bit much for Artemis. Maybe they'll all be in the same class and it'll be easier for her to get to know them? Rosita would have to go and check her class schedule later to find out. That would be nice though. "You guys aren't causing trouble are you?" She joked and laughed softly.

[/div]

Lou rubbed the back of her head. So much had happened in so little time.. But she had to keep it together. She looked rather akwardly at the handshake before speaking up. "H-hiya, you two.." her voice sounded nervous.. She wasnt really good at lying. Rosita's comment made her blush and stutter. It took her a moment of paranoia before realising nobody couldve spread the news they kissed so quick!y. "We're doing our best not to!" She replied, before letting out a fake giggle. "I hope youre going to have a great time with us, Artemis. I'm Lou!"

Hope smiles at the three other girls. "I know you may be nervous about being at a new school but all of the girls are nice here. No one in our group would want you to be harmed so we would look out for you." She tries to sound reassuring.

Jessica Tyrin
Jess glanced behind her to Aria, "Did you say something?" She walked into the building holding the door for Aria. She had always thought Aria was a bit of an odd ball since having met her. Not that she would say it to Aria's face, Jees used to make fun of girls like her. Now she didn't take much fun in it anymore, maybe she had gone soft a bit.

@TheHappyPikachu

Artemis wasn't sure if the other two would be joining them, but she was relieved to notice she wasn't the only nervous one. Lou seemed nervous herself, which made Artemis watch her slightly warily. Because really, she was with her friends, so what would she be nervous about? Was it because Rosita had asked if they were getting into trouble? She didn't ask, and instead just nodded to the two, "T-Thanks..." She mumbled softly. She wondered how many friends Rosita had, and if they were all friendly like her roommate. She kinda hoped so.... Maybe they'd be her friends. Whilst she wasn't exactly sociable, some friends would be nice.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SadSnake SadSnake AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=Header] font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
Interacting: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SadSnake SadSnake WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Dorm Hallway; Getting hungry
Lou seemed a bit out of character. "Heh Sure you didn't already make some trouble?" Rosita giggled. "Don't become a bad influence on Artemis now haha." She joked, glad to see the atmosphere was staying friendly. Though, she would have to ask Lou later if something did happen. Maybe they just ran a bit to fast and she was out of breath? Rosita got a bit woozy after too much running, that could be it. Oh well. She wouldn't pry about it right now, maybe after she and Artemis went to eat. As if on cue her stomach growled. Rosita blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry about that heh, ew should get in hte lines before it makes louder noises haha."
[/div]

Hope smiles and laughs, "Well you two go get some food i think Lou and I are going to head back to our room for now. It was nice meeting you Artemis!" She smiles and giggles before beginning to walk back towards her dorm with her roommate. She thought to herself wondering if they were a thing or not...

Lou quickly grabbed on her hand to prevent getting lost by herself again, clinging onto it as they went back towards their dorm. Her blush was deeper... she just hoped no one saw them in the bathroom. Including him. Still lagging behind Hope slightly as she tried to focus on the bliss she felt while they kissed.

Lou quickly grabbed on her hand to prevent getting lost by herself again, clinging onto it as they went back towards their dorm. Her blush was deeper... she just hoped no one saw them in the bathroom. Including him. Still lagging behind Hope slightly as she tried to focus on the bliss she felt while they kissed.
Hope felt worried about lou's anxiety but she needed to remain positive for her otherwise who else would be the bright light of their group?

They eventually found their way back to their dorm, Lou quickly going to her bed and sitting on it. closing her eyes and whistling to herself a familiar tune. "Still alive... still alive.." her voice was in tune with her song, and she rocked her head to the side as she sung. It always helped her to sing it when she felt down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back