• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Traft's School for Girls (closed)

Characters
Here
"I don't know didnt they have them in our rooms last year? Maybe they'll drop them off while we are gone," Hope says and smiles warmly at the girl. She was filled with worry for her friend and just wanted the best for her.

"I...yeah. Alright, that makes sense. I'll need to make a phonecall or two later on... my parents really worry about me sometimes, you know?" She giggled nervously. That wasn't a lie... they really wanted to know everything that happened. Her own worry and fears were visible on her face.. the pressure on her shoulders really took a toll on her this last year.. and.. he didn't help either... She shook the fear away temporarily, looking at hope. "Hopefully we get lucky, unlike last year."

"What happened last year that made it unlucky? We got a new group of friends AND I met you," She giggles and looks back at her friend. They were still holding hands and it caused the girl to blush.

Artemis blinked at Rosita for a long moment, then gave a tiny, shy smile and nodded, "T-That would be great. Thank you." She mumbled. It was nice to know that there were people out there that were willing to help her. And, as much as she wanted to be wary of Rosita, the other girl seemed nice, and honest. She didn't seem like someone who would harm her. Turning to her bag, she rubbed at her arm for a moment, which was covered by her sleeve. The issue with living in the same room as someone else, was the fact that Rosita may see her scars. Both the ones Artemis had made on her birthday, and the ones from her father. Artemis would just have to be careful she supposed.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"Well...our schedule wasn't.. great, persay.. I never really had a moment for myself, you know. It got tiring after a while. But you're right, I've got all of you too, now. So it wasn't such a bad year." Lou didn't even notice they were still holding each other's hand, instinctively tightening her grasp as they made their way through.

"Well you are a strong girl so I knew you would make it through the year," she laughs and looks down at their hands. "Did you enjoy going home for the summer at least?" She asks.

"Thank you, Hope.." Her pulse quickened when Hope asked her about her house during the summer. Her parents told her to be as vague as possible.. "Well.. it was okay. I missed my family, so seeing them again was nice." She looked at Hope as she tried to make up a lie about missing her home...when she saw him. her fake smile suddendly decayed. She pulled on Hope's wrist, suddendly making them both disappear in a women's restroom nearby. Her mind starting to think up a storm.

Hope yelps in surprise as she was suddenly dragged off of the sidewalk and into a nearby restroom. "Louuuuuu," she says as they quickly moved. "What are you doing?" Hope asks surprised by Lou's sudden actions. "Are you ok?"

She could hear her heart beating inside her. She wasn't okay. Her brain was trying to make up an excuse, something to explain her behaviour as she nervously pulled Hope deeper into the restroom...her eyes showing just how panicked and distressed she was.

Before she could comprehend the events that were unfolding, Hope tripped over her own feet. She gasped as Lou was beginning to turn around to say something, but Hope had ended up face to face with Hope kissing Lou. A crimson shade of blush quickly covered Hope's cheeks.

As their body collided, Lou's mind suddendly drew a blank. Her intense thinking process stopped the very moment their lips touched. Her pupil dilated and she slowly circled her arms around Hope's tall body. The tension.. the pressure.. everything just melted into a warm and fuzzy feeling inside her as she kissed the girl deeply.

Hope's eyes widened as she realized what she had accidentally caused, but soon her worry had dissipated as Lou began to kiss her back. Hope slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the waist of the shorter girl. Hope had grown some feelings for Lou since they met last year, but with the school's ban on any homosexual relationships and not knowing Lou's own feelings for her, she never confessed herself.

After what felt like an eternity to Lou, her faculties slowly came back to her. She quietly pulled off from Hope's mouth, deeply flustered. She staid silent and looked back at the embarassed girl before speaking up. "Thank you." She felt.. so much better. Like she was a brand new person in a happy sunny day. Nothing holding her back.

"I...I...um...s-s-so...sorry," she manages to stutter and looks around wildly trying to get her mind back in working order. It wasn't an odd sight to see Hope embarrassed by tripping, but this was a step up. She enjoyed the passionate kiss they shared, but she didn't want the girl to be upset with her over it. Hope cared too deeply for her for that to happen.

"Don't worry. I needed that." Her voice was.. peaceful. She was beaming. All her surpressed feelings were dawning over her.. and she felt great. "I hope we can do it again sometimes." She let out an innocent giggle and looked up to Hope, her blush soon fading away.

Hope seemed in shock at the girl's words. "Y-You aren't...mad at me?" She stutters quietly. All Hope had hoped for was for Lou to like her back, but never thought her wishes would ever come true. Now they shared a dorm and a kiss. What else could she have ever asked for?

"of ourse I'm not. I wouldn't hate a big girl like you for giving me a kiss, would I? That wouldn't make sense." She giggled again and brushed Hope's cheek. She wanted to pat her head so much right now.. she was so adorable.. but Lou wasn't able to reach that far. So she just turned around towards the exit door.

Hope watched as Lou began to walk towards the exit to the restroom. "Lou...I...I love...you..." she says as her throat seems to dry up from nervousness.

Lou stopped in her tracks and turned back around. "I love you too, silly. I thought that was obvious. from the kiss." She didn't seem nervous, or embarassed.. just... peaceful. Happy.

"W-What? I...I never thought that...you'd want....or liked me like...that?" She seemed to be talking more to herself than to Lou. "I...if that's the case I should...tell you...everything..."

"Go ahead. I'm listening, hope." She took a look around to make sure nobody was watching. Closing the door that they had left slightly open in their hurry to get inside.

"I...I am losing my sight...I was born with a disease that slowly makes my vision go away. I was born blind in my right eye from it...but the disease is picking up...I don't know how long i have before I go completely blind. Not even Aria knows...." tears begin to form in her eyes.

The man was hiding around the corner right next to the bathroom door. He had seen their passionate kiss and a wide smile crossed his lips. Excellent.

"..." Lou slowly went over to her, putting her hands on Hope's side as she spoke and teared up. "Hope... I'm sorry. But..you know what? Together, we can make it. Even if you become completely blind. I'll guide you through like and through classes. I promise. I'll do everything in my power to help you."

Hope opened her mouth to try and say more, but she was choking back tears. She felt like a massive weight was lifted off of her chest with her confession.

Lou kissed Hope's chin and slowly dragged her to the door. "Come on now. We're going back to our dorm. We don't need to go shopping... what we need right now is to take care of each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back