• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Traft's School for Girls (closed)

Characters
Here

Sgt Gomez

Four Thousand Club
"The below list of the room assignments for the school year. Your bags have been moved to your new assignment while you were in the opening ceremony."

The list was long, but the section that drew the attention of Hope was her new assignment. "Lousiana?" She mumbles to herself as she glances her her friend Aria. The half blind girl taps Aria on the shoulder gently wanting to get her attention before saying "It looks like we're in different rooms this year. I know you will make good friends with whoever you were assigned with," the girl beams. "I should go say hi to my new roommate, you know my room so stop by after you unpack ok?" She says and begins to walk before she trips over her feet and falls face first into the brick paved walkway. "Ow...." she mumbles as she rolls over and sits on the ground while rubbing her face. "I'll be fine," she laughs and quickly runs off to her dorm room.
RoomStudent AStudent B
1Hope BrownwellLousiana Shinde
2Aria SuzumaiJessica Tyrin
3Rosita Ren Artemis Lunala

After saying goodbye to Aria and embarrassing herself in front of the whole school, the girl makes her way to the dorms. The dorm rooms were comprised of a bunk bed, 2 desks, a small television and a small coffee table. All of the showers and bathrooms were shared among the students. Peeking her head into the room, she saw she was here before her roommate. "I hope Aria will be ok..." she whispers to herself as she began to slowly unpack her things while waiting for this Lousiana to arrive so they could decide whoever go which bed.

1524004749381.png

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
commishzone47_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfl6.png
[div class=Header]Rosita Ren
Interacting: Cosmos Cosmos | Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Located: Room 3; Walking into the room
Rosita had trouble trying to pay attention to the opening ceremony. It was boring and long winded not to mention the scriptures being quoted way too much for her liking. Though if she was caught n her phone during the headmaster's speech Rosita would surely get the world record for earliest dentition in the year. At least she was good at appearing to be listening when in actuality she was daydreaming. It wasn't till the end that she snapped back into reality, just in time to hear her stuff had been A: Touched; B: Moved; C: Moved to a location she was unfamiliar with and D: All with out her permission. self concessions crept over her skin and brought along goosebumps with it. They better not have searched her bags, that was private property and delicate property. Her laptop better not be broken or harmed in any way.

She took a deep breath and tried not to get to mad over it. They wouldn't invade her privacy and would not break their things. Right? Either way she was going to check, but first she had to know where she was going. After looking up at the assignments she saw Hope tripping over and scurrying away from Aria and towards the dorms. With a small smile she greeted Aria. "Heh, she seems to be in a rush to her new dorm. I am to, maybe later we can all hang out?" Her head turned to the board to double check her room number and roomate's name. "I'll see you later Aria." With that Rosita went off to her dorm to check on her things and meet this Artemis gal. The name was new news to Rosita. Did the get a new student?

[/div]

Last edited:
Aria had been looking at her book the whole orientation, secretly reading a slip given by one of the teachers that explained what had been said in the assembling getting some annoyed looks as to why she was allowed to read whilst the rest of them had to stand at attention not that she really minded. Afterwards rushing over with Hope to the assignment list she clung to the other like a lost child, her eyes frantically searching widely before saddening a little as she noticed her name beneath that of her best friend and stared over longingly before looking away in an almost daze, panicking in a sense as she was tapped and slowly nodding after reading her lips, "Ow-….. Owkay" she nodded a little, her words slurring as she couldn't focus on them properly in the loud crowds, continuing to stare up at the board before once again getting startled by this time Rosita.

She couldn't tell what she was saying but probably mostly the same, she was with Jessica, she knew her a little, not well- she talked too fast for her to understand a lot of the time but with Hope's encouragement, she'd try to be confident, she'd try to make friends.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SadSnake SadSnake

Lou didn't miss a beat. Right after the headmaster had stopped talking about their stuff, she raised a hand, before letting out a "I want to be with Jess-" she abruptly interrupted herself as she saw the list. Slowly lowering her hand. She looked around slowly, before walking towards Jessica.( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ) "I...we arent together.." she sounded truly pitied. The mess of the whole student moving and chattering made it so she didnt even notice Hope's faceplant. "Hopefully my new dorm pal will be able to guide me well..." She sighed and looked down. Despite her rebellious nature, Jess had made her go where she wanted to go. She didnt even know of the name "hope". But that was probably because Lou pretty much always arrived in class late, or during attendance. "Well...better luck next year, right?" She fiddled with the fake ears of her hat. They made her comfy and reassured her. The year was going to be fine.. Lou slowly waved at Jess without waiting for an answer. "I got to go now, or I wont find that hope girl and she wont be able to guide me!" And jut like that, she ventured inside the crowd. Following the current and shouting out a few "Hope! Hope!" Unaware of the looks that nearby students gave her. She passed right infront of their dorm, still shouting out hope's name, but passing by. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Jessica Tyrin
She huffed slightly as they were told of the room changes, "Aria...so I'm stuck with the chick that doesn't talk much. Guess that isn't so bad, won't have to listen to any nagging. Or have any girly talks I think I can live with that." She turned with a grin, throwing her bag over her shoulder and looking for the girl. She noticed Rosita talking to her before taking off. Probably heading to check out her new dorm, she glanced at the name Artemis Lunala. "That name...sounds familiar somehow..." She mumbled to herself before Lou came up next to her. Jess laughed a bit as Lou pouted about not being in the same dorm this time around. "I'm sure your roommate will help you, good luck Lou!" She called after her friend as she watched Lou walk around calling for Hope.

Jess had to admit it was rather funny, Lou needed hope in general to not get lost. She scratched the back of her head before turning to look over to Aria. "Hey there Aria, looks like we are roomies. I think it'll work out fine I suppose, I stay out of your way you stay out of mine." She said nonchalantly, wondering how this year was going to go. "You gonna want the top bed or bottom?" Jess asked glancing at the silent girl.

SadSnake SadSnake Cosmos Cosmos

Aria had blinked a few times curiously at all the commotion going on, slowly beginning to stress out a little in the crowds, it wasn't exactly an easy situation, everyone huddled together mouths moving like crazy and all she could hear was a faint blur, looking around quickly for an escape she didn't even notice Jess, let alone the fact she'd talked to her until she face-planted into the girls stomach, a move more hope-like than she'd like to admit. stumbling back and rubbing at her forehead she stared squinting at the pink haired and red eyed girl, they were room mates, right. Thinking by the others expression she must've said soemthing, she tensed up and gave a small yet stiff nod with a childish look of determination on her face.

Though evidently that was no response for the bed question, little to her knowledge.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Understandably nervous, Artemis was huddled at the back of the crowds as the speech drawled on. She listened, having never heard it before, but it was clear that others weren't. She gave them small glances, wary that they were all there. This was horrible. There was a loud crowd, and people behind her. It made her tense, and unhappy, and she couldn't wait to just get to her room and curl into a ball on the bed. Of course, she might have to deal with a roommate also... but she'd rather deal with one person than all of these ones. Peering at the list as it came up, she looked simply for her name and no one elses. She doubted she knew anyone here anyway.

Rosita Ren. Hm. Artemis hoped she was nice. Hoped too, that she was someone who kept to themselves and wouldn't try and get into her business. Living with someone might be an issue when it came to trying to hide her scars, which were currently concealed under her long sleeves. Still, she left the crowd quickly behind when they were finally allowed to do so, and it didn't take her all that long to find the room she had been allocated.

Of course, there was someone else already stood outside of it. Artemis nervously bit her lip, short purple hair drooping down over her odd eyes. She hoped they could at least tolerate each other.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=Header] position:sticky; top:0px; font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
Interacting: @ | Mentioned: @ | Located: Location; Action
Rosita made it to the door and started to open it as she caught movement out the corner of her eye. The door stayed open but the pink haired girl turned to the purple haired one looking right at her. “You wouldn’t happen to be Artemis would you?” If she wasn’t then this must be a first year, but she didn’t seem young enough to be a first year. The girl seemed nervous, biting her lip, hair over her eyes. It reminded Rosita of herself in middle school. Though, she was a bit better at hiding her nerves....or maybe that was later in the year....oh well.

“I’m Rosita Ren, either way.” A soft smile formed on her lips, to complete the friendly expression on her face. Either this was Artemis and they would greet and get to know each other as they unpacked or this wasn’t and they’ll have a short conversation and Rosita could get to make inf sure all her things were ok and relatively undisturbed inside those bags. She waited for her answer, hopefully it was Artemis, the sooner they could meet and get used to each other the better.

[/div]

Artemis blinked up at the other girl, and slowly nodded, “I-I am.” She agreed. The other girl seemed nice, as first impressions went, but Artemis knew things could always change. Her mother had always told her that Artemis’s father had been a real sweetheart when they first met. That she’d never expected him to become a monster when she’d left her daughter with the man. And Artemis hadn’t known many people beside her mother that had been nice to her before. Bullies took interest, sure, but others stayed away because they didn’t want to get caught in the bullies path. Artemis just had to hope that there weren’t any here and that her roommate was as nice as she seemed.

She shuffled her feet, anxious about talking to anyone, “Its...It’s nice to meet you Rosita.” She added softly. That was polite, wasn’t it? How did people get other people to like them? Clearly Artemis had never been very good at it.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A| Located: In front of Room e; Talkong to Artemis
“It’s nice to meet you too.” She smiled more brightly. Artemis seemed very shy, maybe she was just nervous about the first day of the year. At least she didn’t seem to be scary or mean, shy Rosita could work with. In fact, she would be completely fine with a shy roommate, they could have their own quiet time in the dorm with out having to constantly talk like some people. “Wanna unpack with me? Get to know each other?” Rosita offered. She really wanted to get to the room and check her stuff. Plus she liked multitasking.

Other students started to meander into the hall. Soft conversations passed by her as doors opened and shut. Rosita hoped the school year would turn out better than the last. Who knows, maybe she and Artemis would become good friends. Hey maybe she could introduce her to the band? That would be nice for Artemis, Rosita’s friends would definitely like to meet her, they seem to like to meet most people.

[/div]

Artemis blinked at the other, and gave a nervous smile. Slowly nodding, because she couldn’t really tell the other no, she shakily brushed her hair out of her oddly coloured eyes, “Okay.” She mumbled. She found carrying conversations hard, and hoped the other wouldn’t mind, “They...They moved all our stuff to our rooms, didn’t they?” She added, hoping she was right. Of course, she’d rather have taken it herself, but she liked to know where it was at least.

As other people came down the corridor, Artemis was tensing. Especially, it seemed, when they approached from behind her. It wasn’t their fault that Artemis didn’t appreciate people, at all. Though, she did find most people to be mean and cruel, or at least uncaring, in her experience. Except her mother, of course.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

As Hope was bending over to begin unpacking a bag, she swore she heard someone calling her name. She stuck her head out into the hallway, but only saw a few random groups of people mumbling to themselves. "Rosita!" Hope shouts, drawing the attention of the other group of people. Hope had spotted one of her friends that was in her friend group/amateur band. "Have you seen Lou around? When you do please point her here...you know how she is," Hope laughs before pulling her head in and walking to her window. The girl opened it and poked her head out. "Lou!? Where are you?" She shouts out the window without seeing the girl not too far off due to the blindness in her right eye.

Jessica Tyrin
She looked down as the girl as she face planted into her, when the girl nodded at her Jess got a bit irritated, "Hey, did you hear anything that I just said?" She said crossing her arms loosely under her chest. If the girl didn't choose which bed she wanted then Jess was just going to take the top bed. Jessica didn't seem to notice that Aria was panicking slightly due to the people that were crowding around to find out their dorms. Though it was starting to get on her nerves she grabbed Aria's hand, "Lets get out of here...." She said more closely to Aria's ear before turning and leading her out of the crowd. Most the older students moved out of Jess's way, a couple of new students tried to stand in her way but quickly backed off. Jess didn't move fast in case Aria ended up having issues keeping up with Jess's pace. Once they were out of the crowd she let go of Aria's hand and stopped walking, "Okay, that's better now I can hear myself think. Now as I asked earlier, do you want the top or bottom bed." She hoped that the girl wasn't going to freak out or something seems how Jess had just dragged her out of the crowd.
Cosmos Cosmos

Aria blinked a few times curiously before the other suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the crowd, trailing along stumbling a little every few steps before the got out into a clearing, face bright pink from embarrassment as the others moved out of their way with Jess, she supposed that was one way to part a crowd, it was sometimes handy to have the toughest girl in school as part of your best friends band that you may have just happened to join to spend more time with her since she's your crush, blushing more at the thought as they came to a stop.

As the other spoke directly at her she looked up reading the mouth quickly, the normal small pause between someone speaking and her responding occurring, "…. B-Bottom, good." she replied with a small and awkward nod with a smile.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez | Location: Room 3; talking
“Yeah they did. I hope they didn’t mess around with our belongings to much.” Rosita said and started to lead Artemis into the room when her name was shouted out from across the hall. Before she could answer Hope she went back into her own room. Rosita chuckled a bit. “Heh thaf’s My friend Hope.” She smiled and went into the room, she wouldn’t be seeing Lou while unpacking so she wouldn’t be much help. She dealt a little bad she couldn’t help but right now Rosita thought it best to get to know her own roommate first. "Words"

[/div]

She was aboit to disappear towards the bathroom when Lou heard her name. "Huh? Did someone call me?" She turned her head around to locate the origin of the sound, nervously clinging onto her fake ears. After a few seconds of wondering if she just started hearing voices, she looked up and saw hope by the window. "oooh, that hope." she thought. She had seen the girls acrobatic skills many times already and decided she would trip with her one day to make her feel better. She waved at the window, trying to go towards it through the crowd. "Im here! Im here!" Her voice had a smidge of nervousness. "I think I see the right entrance,.. Im coming to you!" Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Hope blinked as she heard shouting back. "Lou go towards the door! I'll meet you down there!" She shouted not sure if the girl could hear her, but at least she tried. The half blind girl pulled her head in and ran down to the main entrance of the dorms. It was easy for her since she was just like her father, tall and long legged. "Lou I'm so happy we are going to be dorm buddies this year!"

Lou managed to hear hope from down in the steam of students by removing her hat. Once she heard what hope had to say, Lou went towards the door, putting her hat back on as she looked at the girl walking towards her. She was a bit suprised at the blind girl's excitment. They didn't know each other much... did they? She kind of thought so...well, anyways. She got ready to catch the clumsy student incase she tripped infront of her, waving slowly. "Me too...h-heh. This is going to be a fun year..." She thought she would have wanted to be with Jessica... oh, well.

"I know we don't hang out much outside of our group but I hope this will be a good bonding experience for us," hope smiles brightly and giggles "let's start unpacking so we can get everything sorted out." Hope took one step forward before tripping and falling flat on her face again.

Lou yelped as she narrowly missed her pickup, slowly bending over to grab her arm and wait for her to get ready to be picked up, sighing to herself. She was a bit concerned aobut Hope, falling like that all the time couldn't be good to her health. "A bonding experience...heh..that sounds..great..!" Her tone was a bit forced, but she smiled anyways. "You're right...let's unpack our stuff once you're back on your feet."

Hope blushes bright red "s-sorry. My eye has been acting up lately. If ya can't see ya can't walk," she laughs trying to play off her fall again. She takes lous hand before standing up. "Lets get going then shall we?" She offers the girl a smile.

Lou smiles back and rubs the back of her head. "You should probably watch out for that...~" She let out a small giggle at her own pun before looking back at Hope. "Um..s-sorry, heh.Let's go now." She quickly walked to her stuff to prevent showing her embarassment any longer. She sighed as she looked down at her briefcase. She barely had anything. Her parents had spent everything into her tuition and her first year stuff, and they didn't want her to wear rags around school. She looked at Hope worriedly. "Well...maybe I can help you..."

Hope smiles brightly at the shorter girl "Well I got some unpacked while I was waiting for you. But I do still have some stuff to unpack. We should go into town later to go shopping," she says noticing the lack of things that Lou had.

"Um...well..." Her blush got deeper as Hope proposed to go buy things. She wasn't exactly having a lot of pocket money either. "Maybe...later. Y-yeah. I'll be fine right now." She quickly got the clothes she had into her drawer, before looking at the beds. "You want the bottom one, right? So you don't fall off and hurt yourself." She did her best to deviate the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back