• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Scouts are back OOC

I mean... they are reincarnations. They should probably look exactly the same as the scouts.
But that doesn't allow for creativity, does it? Plus, then there wouldn't be any boys.

I mean... they are reincarnations. They should probably look exactly the same as the scouts.
But that doesn't allow for creativity, does it? Plus, then there wouldn't be any boys.
Yeah, I meant sorta like the backstory and stuff (*really likes Hotaru's backstory*), though I am a bit iffy on the powers, seeing as there's a lot of mass-planet-destruction stuff according to the wiki. Still, I like myself a challenge~

ehhhh that not necessarily true. Look at the Avatar for example xD and I agree, doesn't allow for much creativity so. Only thing that should be similar is their powers really but if you want you can stray off the main powers a bit

yeah Saturn would be hard if you play it straight as if you play it normally she would never turn sailor unless she was destroying the world

well more Pluto believes in predetermined fates to her as soon as Saturn is awake she will destroy everything it is only a matter of time until she does

well more Pluto believes in predetermined fates to her as soon as Saturn is awake she will destroy everything it is only a matter of time until she does
Th-That too ^^;
Michiru: *suddenly turns into Sailor Saturn* I A M T E N T I M E S T H E B U L L I N A C H I N A S H O P

Bishoujo.Senshi.Sailor.Moon.full.1237581.jpg

this has nothing to do with anything but hey it is there

it is funny how similar they are in that they are both for the most part people who work alone and are often called lonely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back