• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Scouts are back OOC

Chocolateflavored

lover of ice cream
Hello, here's the OOC. :) talk freely here as you wish or any suggestions you have for the plot etc. I have thought of a few details but this is a very free RP and doesnt have a specific guided storyline to follow other than the intro although I have some big things in mind at certain points.

SSB IC
SSB CS
SSB RP
SSB Extra Pages

tumblr_opa8edNM721tydz8to1_540.gif

Last edited:
A couple of questions:

-So on the extra's page, it says the RP is taking place in the 80's/90's ish era. Where is the RP taking place? A made up area, or America/another place? I might have read the answer to this but I just want to be sure.

-What age range are we playing? High school, a little older? (Except for chibi)

Uhhh I'm sure I'll have more. xD

A couple of questions:

-So on the extra's page, it says the RP is taking place in the 80's/90's ish era. Where is the RP taking place? A made up area, or America/another place? I might have read the answer to this but I just want to be sure.

-What age range are we playing? High school, a little older? (Except for chibi)

Uhhh I'm sure I'll have more. xD

To answer your first question, its not that it takes place in the actual 90s because thats when sailor moon would have been around but its the concept that life goes in one big circle so its so far in the future that humans have sort of started over and the point that they are at now in terms of technology resembles that of the 90s. I'll add the specific year they are in if it helps to the extra pages section.

For you're next question I said it takes place in a place they now refer to as NOATEE but was originally Tokyo Japan where the actual anime takes place.

And last question I would say, to make it interesting anywhere between 15-25 (not including Chibi moon, Chibi moon could be like 2, 3 or 4 years younger if she wants) It would be easier to run into everyone if you're either a high school student (like I will) or even a TA or someone nearby, you know?

Hope I helped xx

To answer your first question, its not that it takes place in the actual 90s because thats when sailor moon would have been around but its the concept that life goes in one big circle so its so far in the future that humans have sort of started over and the point that they are at now in terms of technology resembles that of the 90s. I'll add the specific year they are in if it helps to the extra pages section.

For you're next question I said it takes place in a place they now refer to as NOATEE but was originally Tokyo Japan where the actual anime takes place.

And last question I would say, to make it interesting anywhere between 15-25 (not including Chibi moon, Chibi moon could be like 2, 3 or 4 years younger if she wants) It would be easier to run into everyone if you're either a high school student (like I will) or even a TA or someone nearby, you know?

Hope I helped xx

You did! ^^

Noatee, I thought I saw that somewhere but I couldn't find it (but I was just skimming soo).

Thanks again!

ok i am thinking that my character can be something of a tuxedo mask type showing up as friend and foe to the other sailors as she has another motive

I'd just like to point everyone towards a certain website I used a while back, called Dolldivine.com.
It has a bunch of dress up games, and most importantly, a SENSHI designer! It even does senshi for both genders!

It should be on the front page, under top dol makers on the uhh... left side of the screen. You can judge whether or not you want to use the site, I just thought I'd point it out.

hey guys feel free to make bad guy characters, I think i'll make a separate character sheet for them and ofc I have a few plot changes up my sleeve (mwhahaaha) you know like how at the end of each season there's like a serious bad guy to face xD or something like that

Okay, Imma go with her being a cinnamon roll because that seems fun--which FC seems like the best?
dee8d1f1bf352de5a14974d5fb94dcf7--dark-anime-anime-characters.jpg

fc2f77358ff1f49ec25821dc478b732d.jpg

8329cce08ebac16fda1928f4f5ef5c5d--rain-head-character-art.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back