• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sail with me (Interest check, open)

liostwolf

Hello! Im here once again with an idea of mine. Please spare me a bit of your time as I ramble on. Bare with the fact that it looks so boring. Ive had a bit of an idea for a little while, but ive got it a little more flushed out now. Let me lay it out for you.

“You live in a land that is going further and further into “normal” where all that you know is slipping further and further into the dull and gray. You however, do not fit into this new norm, and are worried that soon you will be estranged from the rest of your people. That is until you find some obscure posting about someone rallying up a new crew.”

So, basically its going to be a pirate themed rp, revolving around a group clinging to the past. This will be both a slice of life and survival type of roleplay. Well, if your still here I hope you’re interested, if there is enough people then I shall add a bit more on lore, rules, and such. I can say im looking for a group of anywhere from 5-15 people.

Okay, one more person then I’ll start on lore and get a character sheet thread up. Do you guys prefer here or discord for ooc?

I'm fine either way. I prefer here for rp but i have easier access to discord throughout the day so might be a bit better if we get active

Users who are viewing this thread

Back