• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Safe Haven {SEARCHING FOR PARTNERS}

ImaginationAstronaut

Living in the Solar System of the Mind
It is the year 2037, and humans have finally made contact with an alien species known as the Givers. A more advanced society than our own, these life-forms have dedicated their lives to serving and protecting humans. But, the more we depended on these Givers, the more rules they added to their service. No drinking, no smoking, etc. Soon, they become extremely possessive, stating rules such as "You cannot leave your home without a Giver," and "Your Giver will be your only friend unless the Giver approves them; you may only have two approved friends, and even though they are approved, you cannot spend time with them without supervision from a Giver." Soon, humans become prisoners to the extra-terrestrials, but, there are a few who stand against it. They are humans and their Givers who have decided to lead a rebellion against the oppression. They fight to transform Earth into the place it once was. They are leading Safe Haven.

Interested? Well, good! Hello there you lovely person! You see, this is a little plot that I was originally going to use for a story, but transformed into an RP. An RP for which I need partners for! Here are a few requirements:

♡ Must have good grammar and spelling.

♡ Must be okay with slightly mature content, as this RP will contain some violence.

♡ Must be casual or detailed roleplayer. (I would prefer if we matched eachother's paragraph lengths. And I get it, sometimes we get writer's block. But try and be as descriptive as you can.)

♡ Don't drop off the face of the earth. If you don't like it, tell me! I won't be mad. I'll probably be more upset if you just leave me without a response for the rest of eternity with no sign of why you left. i cri everytiem.

Now, let's talk characters. There are a few characters you can choose from, and you can choose any gender.

♡ Character A

~Leader of Safe Haven

♡ Character B

~Character A's Giver

♡ Character C

~Person close to Character A (can be love interest, best friend, family, etc.)

♡ Character D

~Someone trying to expose Safe Haven

♡ Character E

~Character D's Giver (this character is only available if you want to do this in a small group RP.)

Speaking of small group RPs, this can be either 1x1, or a SMALL group RP. And by small, I mean around 3-4 people. You may also double up on characters, but I would prefer if you didn't.

I am alright with playing any part, any gender. It's all up to you. I will also do this RP with multiple people, so if you want to do this but see someone else has already ask, still go for it! I don't bite.

If you would like to change anything, or have any other questions, shoot me a P.M., or ask right here!

Thank you❣

Heya! I'm super duper interested! This plot is the best as far as I'm concerned. I would like to take part in this rp. I read through your requirements and I suppose I qualify most of them. The only problem is I got school and stuffs so reply won't be that often like only twice or thrice a day during weekdays.

Sounds great! And it's no problem! I may be able to post about once or twice a day as well, as school is kicking my butt. Mind shooting me a P.M? I'm a newb here so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back