• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sacrifice [ Sonic rp ]

ForTheMile

Your angsty sidekick!
Roleplay Type(s)
"I would do anything for you."

So I just wrote a very small one shot, character study thingy which you can read here, Whatever you want me to do - IcedBuzzsaws - Sonic the Hedgehog - All Media Types [Archive of Our Own]! It gave me an idea for this rp! Pretty simple, how about a child throws themselves at a dangerous weapon to save another child?

Basically, the event and aftermath of Tails throwing himself to take a lethal blow for Sonic with no hesitation. Don't worry, no body dies. I'm not that cruel.

I am trying to get rid of my brainrot for these two idiots so I am in search for a Sonic roleplayer, so if up for it feel free to let me know! I also roleplay in paragraph form and would prefer you to do the same! But as long as you give me something to work with it's alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back