• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
[class=bkgd] --light-color: #ffffff; --accent-color: #aaaaaa; --dark-color: #000000; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 350px; height: 250px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/18/bb/b6/18bbb643cee900a0f90a25e996d5242d.jpg); filter: grayscale(20%); background-size: 100%; border: 8px solid var(--light-color); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 35%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 35px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent-color); font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=titleback] position: absolute; top: 37%; width: 100%; height: 20%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; border-top: 2px solid var(--light-color); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--light-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; text-align: left; top: 3%; left: 5%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 20px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; top: 10%; width: 100%; height: 65%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; padding-top: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 84%; height: 90%; overflow: auto; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 60px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; width: 15px; height: 8.5px; background-color: var(--light-color); top: 90%; border-radius: 10%; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=tabback] position: absolute; top: 87%; width: 100%; height: 8.5%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class="titleback tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]project iuventus.[/div] [div class=tabback][/div] [div class=tab style="left: 130px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 150px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 170px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 190px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 210px;"]
[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=text] "PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: BY ORDER OF EMPEROR CADENZA, ALL CITIZENS AGED 16 - 25 MUST REGISTER AT THEIR LOCAL OFFICE FOR POTENTIAL CONSCRIPTION. ALL CHILDREN OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS CLASS B AND ABOVE ARE EXEMPT, BUT MAY VOLUNTEER. LONG LIVE THE RED LADY."

Iuventa is a picturesque small town located in what appears to be the middle of nowhere. While isolated, the residents of this little town never need to leave: everything they could possibly need is contained within the local borders. There's just one very strange thing about the place.

Nobody there is any older than 25.

The residents of Iuventa do not remember growing up in the town, their memories begin from the point they woke up in their beds. But there's no point in questioning the past, when the present is so much more important-- these are the teachings of the town's young mayor.

Everybody knows their place. The aforementioned mayor is the one true leader of the town, supported by a council made up of arguably the most vital members of the community. Any issues are dealt with swiftly and justly, including rebellion and treason.

Of course, there are never any problems*. Iuventa is the perfect place to live, as a group of ten new residents are about to discover, after waking up in unfamiliar houses with no recollection of how they got there.

* Unless you count a cult, violence, corruption, famine, plague, and mutant animals as problems.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text] [/div][/div][div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
    • THE LEADER
      • The mayor of the town, head of Iuventa's organised religion. Both feared and beloved. Known to be the strongest of the 'mutant' residents, wielding the power of telekinesis. (RESERVED)
    • THE MOTHER:
      • The first Iuventa resident to fall pregnant. Revered and protected by the majority of the town. Something of a public figure. (RESERVED)
    • THE SHERIFF:
      • A non-mutant, but arguably more feared than the mayor. (RESERVED)
    • THE FIREMAN:
      • A local hero, runs the fire department with a small team of volunteers. Widely respected and trusted. (OPEN)
    • THE DOCTOR:
      • As respected and trusted as the fireman. Operates the small local hospital. Usually over-worked. (RESERVED)
    • THE FARMER:
      • Less well-known than some of the other council members. Lives on the outskirts of town where the fields are. An agricultural genius. Responsible for the majority of the town's food supplies. (RESERVED)
    • THE SHOPKEEPER:
      • Business-savvy, runs the local supermarket. Very protective of the store and takes their work seriously even though they aren't making any actual money. (OPEN)
    • THE LIBRARIAN:
      • Possibly the most quiet and reserved member of the council. Wise and intelligent. Good friends with the teacher. (OPEN)
    • THE MECHANIC:
      • Originally not a member of the council, and doesn't necessarily want to be, but was voted in by the town. Has some issues with the leader and the sheriff. Just wanted to mess around with cars. (RESERVED)
    • THE TEACHER:
      • The eldest of the town's residents, responsible for tutoring anyone who cares enough to attend a class. Operates from the second floor of the library. Skeptical of the mayor's leadership but isn't in a position to question it at the moment. (OPEN)
    • THE JOURNALIST:
      • Or the 'gossip'. Knows everything about everyone. Is only supposed to find out information relevant to matters of security, but also usually tells the council who's sleeping with who. One of the less mature members, looked down upon by the teacher and librarian especially, but highly valued by the leader. (OPEN)
    • THE NEW KIDS:
      • Exactly what it says on the tin. They've just woken up in this strange new world. (1/10 RESERVED)

The above (named) roles are the members of the council: spots for regular residents are unlimited.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=text]Hi! So because the plot is very vague, I'm going to outline it here in more simple terms. If this gets enough interest, when I make the threads I'll write a more comprehensive list-- feel free to ask any questions below in the mean time!

The town of Iuventa is part of the Iuventa Project, a secret government project with a classified aim. Anyone who leaves town will make it five miles away in any direction before coming into contact with an opaque barrier-- the barrier has been known to hurt like hell if you touch it.

Roughly half of the town's population have 'powers' or enhancements of some kind, for example super speed. There are rising tensions: some of the 'mutant' residents feel superior because of their advantages, whereas some of the 'normal' residents feel that the powered people are dangerous.

Religion is big in Iuventa, and all residents are encouraged to follow the Mayor's teachings: he worships a deity referred to as The Red Lady.

You know how in The Hunger Games, the conditions of the arena change, and sometimes new threats are added? That happens from time to time. Usually it's nothing major.

The basic vibe of this is it's a mashup of everything I love about the GONE series and THG, with some little twists thrown in. Down the line, the residents will be breaking free. but you didn't hear that from me.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text] [/div][/div]
[div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
    • Rule 1: Be nice, please. Any concerns should be brought up with myself or my Co-GM.
    • Rule 2: Limited roles will not be assigned on a first come, first served basis. I've reserved roles for my Co-GM but all other spots are subject to application. I'm also reserving the right to award a spot before the deadline if I see a character that fits-- sometimes you gotta snap people up, haha !!
    • Rule 3: Try to be diverse in terms of characters. This is also going to be pretty character driven, so while I'm happy for you to have as many characters as you can handle, make sure you've developed them all, and are able to post for them !
    • Rule 4: Realistic FCs only, please !!
    • Rule 5: Discord isn't mandatory, but most of our plotting will happen in a server, so I'd recommend using it !
    • Rule 6: If you'd like your character to have a power, run it past me first! For plot reasons, super OP characters won't work, and I'm trying to keep powers fairly limited for now.
    • Rule 7: To keep things moving, I'm ideally looking for one post per character a week at the absolute minimum. Stuff happens so I'm not going to be kicking people out for inactivity if you let me know you'll be a bit slow, but try your best! That's also not to say you can only post weekly-- in an ideal world we'd get posts daily !!
[/div][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"]plot.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"]roles.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"]extra.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"]rules.[/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
looks amazing wish I could join but chemistry has dragged me into their pit of despair
Keep up the good work ❤️

this looks interesting! shopkeeper or journalist seems up my alley :^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back