• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern s.ɪ.ɴ - ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.
>>S.I.N<<
silent. invisible. nameless
>>silent. invisible. nameless. you are not just a part of this organization... you are the very embodiment of its name. living it, breathing it, killing for it. you are bound to s.i.n and there is no turning back, no questioning it. they own you and they can destroy you.

>>your life now belongs to s.i.n

>>the only question that remains is... does your loyalty?

"oh how wrong
we were to think,
that immortality
meant never dying."

[class=tabs] margin-top: -47px; line-height: 1; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; text-align: center; min-width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] background-color: white; color: black; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid black; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30%; font-family: 'Lato'; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; transition: 0.15s;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} intro) (show tabsContentVee) if (eq ${currentTab} roles) (show tabsContentFinally) if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentDoes) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style=" margin: auto;"]intro
[div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]roles
[div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]links[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentVee"]
>>INTRO

congratulations. you died.

or at least, that's what the rest of the world believes. your story doesn't have to end here, though. whether you live or die for real is up to you and you alone now. we're sure you'll make the right decision.

welcome to s.i.n.

join us, or die. it's your choice.

what exactly is s.i.n., you ask? it's an underground government branch dedicated to dealing with gifteds... or should i say, people like you. go ahead and think back for a moment. you were never quite like the others, were you? whether your unusual talents manifested during childhood or much later, it probably didn't take you long to figure out that you didn't fit in with the normals, did it? perhaps you were smart and kept it hidden as best you could. perhaps not. it hardly matters now. life as you knew it is over, and there's no going back.

as a new recruit and level 5, your days will be spent training, studying and proving your worth to s.i.n’s elite agents, so that one day you may join us. it will not be easy and not all of you can survive in this world, let alone thrive. for the truly dedicated, however, there are many rewards to be found in moving up through the ranks, as you will soon see. let our level 1 agents serve as an inspiration to you all. through tireless improvement of body and mind, they have mastered the twisted and timeless art of assassination.

yes, assassination.

any questions?

>>ABOUT

hello and welcome to s.i.n., a roleplay that is currently being co-gmed by me and apolla apolla . the idea was originally hers, i just put my own spin on it this time around.

i posted this fairly recently, but unfortunately life got in the way for a lot of our players at once and so we're looking for new people to join. basic levels will pretty much always be open so feel free to drop in!

if you haven't guessed by now, it's a roleplay involving gifted individuals being used by the government as assassins and occasionally regular agents. gifteds are humans with supernatural powers like telepathy, super speed, elemental control or telekinesis. they are quite rare, with their numbers hovering at about 50,000 worldwide.

s.i.n., the agency in charge of rounding up and controlling these individuals, believes that no unnatural should be left to their own devices due to the potential public threat they pose. thus, they are all property of the government and unable to leave the program no matter how much they may want to. betrayal or disloyalty against s.i.n. is punished by death without exception, whether you are level 1 or 5.

s.i.n. operates in the shadows and little else is known about the organization, though they rule with an iron fist and always get what they want. yes, always.

at least up until now.

rebellion is brewing, and a mysterious new group known only as 'utopia' threatens to tear apart s.i.n.’s world and the loyalty of their agents. whether or not they succeed or fall like all the challengers before them may very well be up to you.

freedom or power… which side of history will you be on?

>>RULES

•no godmodding, killing other people's characters without permission or just generally causing chaos... really shouldn't have to say this, but just in case...
•no one-liners. i'm not completely unreasonable about post length, but one paragraph is the bare minimum. if others are putting a lot of time and effort into making the rp come to life, it's only fair you do the same.
•all bbcode must be mobile friendly. i exclusively use mobile so if it isn't, i won't be able to read it… meaning i can't accept your characters or reply to any interactions ic.
•romance isn't my thing, but it is permitted as long as you keep in mind that the setting will always take priority over fluffy shipping moments and don't flood the rp with mush.
•and speaking of drama, keep it in the rp or else. if someone is being obnoxious or breaking the rules, come to me or apolla apolla first before starting anything with the drama llama in question. it's better that way… trust me. if you do choose to start drama, be aware your character will either be killed off or turned into the resident joke. you have been warned.
•if you want to leave the rp, that's okay. life gets in the way of the best plans. i get it. just please please PLEASE let me know or write yourself out. please.
•you are welcome to make more than one character, especially if you’re planning on killing one off (only by choice obviously!). if you get bored and would like to kill off a current character later on and bring in a new one, you're welcome to do that too.
•the main ooc will be on discord, and i'll pm you all the link. i may make one on here too, but discord is preferred as it makes plotting and just chatting so much easier.
•if you have questions, feel free to tag one of us below!

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFinally" style="display: none;"]
>>ROLES

>>basic roles
•level 3 to 5; any gift or power not already claimed (within reason of course). one of the main aspects of this rp is to move through the ranks and decide where your loyalty lies... so obviously we can't have everyone being a level 1.

•kai; level 4 agent | spookie spookie
•lyla; level 4 agent | apolla apolla
•caleb; level 3 agent | apolla apolla

>>limited roles
•level 2 agents; acceptance number will be adjusted to fit the general rp size.

•damien; level 2 agent | spookie spookie

•level 1 agents; acceptance number will be adjusted to fit the general rp size.

•crimsyn revenge; level 1 agent | spookie spookie
•valentin; level 1 agent | spookie spookie
•vasilisa; level 1 agent | apolla apolla

>>predefined roles
•one half of the anti-s.i.n secret movement 'utopia', code name 'uto'. you are free to decide their real name, gender and power, age should be between 17 and 22 years. will have a close relationship and history with my character 'pia'... they don't have to be friends or get along amazingly, but they can't be enemies either as they formed 'utopia' together and frequently team up.

>>CLAIMED POWERS

to keep things interesting and original, most powers will be limited to one user. exceptions may be made for very 'common' powers that can be broadly interpreted (eg. super speed/strength, flight) or characters who are relatives. to keep things fair, characters may have similar powers to most npcs, with the obvious exception of overly powerful ones.

•power nullification; crimsyn revenge | spookie spookie
•blood manipulation; valentin | spookie spookie
•telekinesis; kai | spookie spookie
•energy vampirism; 'pia' | spookie spookie
•darkness manipulation; damien | spookie spookie
•weather manipulation; lyla | apolla apolla
•energy manipulation; caleb | apolla apolla
•illusions; vasilisa | apolla apolla
•(your power and character name here)

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDoes" style="display: none;"]
>>COMING SOON
[/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially

sounds like fun.... got a stupid idea.... perhaps an old man? or something? i know sounds dumb... but i was considering perhaps golomancy?

would be kinda fun, person thats generally fragile and relies on his constructs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back