• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

clxssified

x o x o
VEMROSE ACADEMY
plot

welcome to vemrose academy, a school for the 'exceptional': translation? playground for the offspring of the filthy rich. vemrose is home to the future of the world, from the children of diplomats and minor royalty to actors and social media influencers. it's secure, hidden, and disgustingly exclusive.
until now.
a new initiative has seen the prestigious establishment open its doors to ten new students from 'disadvantaged' backgrounds, entrance exams and tuition fees waved. a free pass, or so it seems-- but everything in this world comes at a price: our heroes will just have to find out exactly how high that price is.

overview

so hello! if you hadn't already guessed, i'm awful at plot summaries. essentially we'll be throwing ten students who apparently don't belong into a prestigious school full of the world's richest and most influential teenagers. that's not all: there's a dark reason these new students have been welcomed, and that will become apparent shortly after the roleplay begins.
i'll be explaining more about the world in the actual threads once they're up but the world this rp takes place in will be mostly like ours, but with different countries/kingdoms to allow players to be minor royalty if they so wish. the whole thing is very character driven so i'm looking for developed, unique characters to create a diverse cast to make this as interesting as possible! any questions, please feel free to ask!
tl;dr: slightly alternate universe, character driven, class divide, corrupt government, sci-fi elements !

rules

- respect the gms, myself and milkshake
- realistic fcs only please !!
- stick to deadlines as much as possible, if you have any problems please let a gm know !!
- familiarise yourself with lore when it's posted
- don't be a dick please
- not mandatory but we will have a discord so if possible, join! that's where a lot of plotting will take place
- have fun !!

Ill try to get my CS up ASAP as possible, I just need to wait for my stupid internet to work on my laptop..

posted character sheet! hope she's okay lool, went for kinda a non snobby curtsey royalty

interested! however, i’m only on mobile and can only see half of the post. :(
welcome to vemrose academy, a school for the 'exceptional': translation? playground for the offspring of the filthy rich. vemrose is home to the future of the world, from the children of diplomats and minor royalty to actors and social media influencers. it's secure, hidden, and disgustingly exclusive.
until now.
a new initiative has seen the prestigious establishment open its doors to ten new students from 'disadvantaged' backgrounds, entrance exams and tuition fees waved. a free pass, or so it seems-- but everything in this world comes at a price: our heroes will just have to find out exactly how high that price is.

overview

so hello! if you hadn't already guessed, i'm awful at plot summaries. essentially we'll be throwing ten students who apparently don't belong into a prestigious school full of the world's richest and most influential teenagers. that's not all: there's a dark reason these new students have been welcomed, and that will become apparent shortly after the roleplay begins.
i'll be explaining more about the world in the actual threads once they're up but the world this rp takes place in will be mostly like ours, but with different countries/kingdoms to allow players to be minor royalty if they so wish. the whole thing is very character driven so i'm looking for developed, unique characters to create a diverse cast to make this as interesting as possible! any questions, please feel free to ask!
tl;dr: slightly alternate universe, character driven, class divide, corrupt government, sci-fi elements !

rules

- stick to deadlines as much as possible, if you have any problems please let a gm know !!
- don't be a dick please
- not mandatory but we will have a discord so if possible, join! that's where a lot of plotting will take place
- have fun !!

until now.

overview

rules

- don't be a dick please
- have fun !!
Thank you! And I still love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back