• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏᴋᴋɪᴅᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ┌ ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ┐

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.Dunt
DRr6ECg.png

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ W e l c o m e T o H o k k i d o H i g h S c h o o l ! !
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High School, a prestigious school located in Tokyo, Japan in the bustling city. This high school used to
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx be an all-boys high school until 1970 when they decided to change it to become a coeducational school.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High had its name for being one of the top schools that had a high passing rate until recently that is.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High School has had problems with accepting students with a certain amount of grading
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx criteria (mostly because their criteria considers you to be a genius there) so within the past few years,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx the board members of the high school decided to accept some students into the school to avoid declination in
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx their student population. Now with a gap between highly intellect students and those that do not,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx do well in school shows a challenge for students to fight for their future.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx One of the most troublesome class in the school, which is the class of 3-1,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx will be filled with romance, friendship, and chaos all in one.

The link to the sign up thread is here. Just a reminder that the new characters will be moved onto the next day during their camp field trip as new students.

Yeah new too. My only question is that can characters be not from Japan (like a german foreign exchange student or somthing of the like.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back