• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏᴋᴋɪᴅᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
white space
喜多川 · KITA
Kitagawa Yuuma | Club Fair / Classroom| Haruichi wendy wendy / Open for Interactions
Mentions: Skylar, Shelby and Transferees.

Kita has not yet managed to convince anyone who looked into the club to actually join. Because as they thread closer Kita was sure they could foresee the horrors coming to them in a flash of clairvoyance before bowing away into the crowd.

There was one of his classmates who visited, Haruichi-san, though she too seemed more concerned than interested. He gave her a flyer but skimped out on the cons of working on a hectic production team.

Within an hour he took in only one photographer and had him swear to answer his phone no matter the circumstances. Later dimissed from his shift, Kita strolled around the fair. He won't be joining anymore clubs however, he already had enough on his plate overseeing thirty or so troublesome students.

It wouldn't hurt to be in class early, he would usually stop by there first if he didn't need to serve the yearbook club and not to mention, he still needed to take attendance. He made his way through the crowd briefly spotting a tuft of red hair in a swarm of black and vaguely brown hair.

Kita had a glimpse of a foreigner speaking to Skylar. He couldn't tell what they were talking about, both seemed to be angry. Surely, she would have it under control and he wouldn't need to break up anything.

He arrived at the old building and received his lock to a locker 323. Shoes in, slippers out, he's going up to the classroom. To his surprise, their homeroom teacher was already inside as he slid open the door.

"Good morning sensei." Kita bowed.

"Good morning." Fujioka sensei greeted back. He kept his bag in a cubbie at the back of the class save for the essential utensils which he placed on his table, reaching for the broom when— "Kitagawa-san!"

"Yes?" He returned the broom and approached the front desk.

"Do me a favour. Keep the transfer students outside, we'll have to introduce them."

"What if they don't arrive?"

He paused. "Ah, you're right. In that case, go and try to find them when the fair wraps up."

"はい."

Before he left, the teacher pointed out their names on the papers in her hands; Jessica, Sheribi, Fujita, Li Jun and Akizawa. Huh, that last one sounded familiar. Does he know an Akizawa? Regardless, Kita set out to complete his given task should the newcomers don't know where their class is or ends up lost.

Last edited:
Hana Ito
Makomin Makomin
Hana couldn't help but puff her cheeks into a pout after being in the receiving end of Haru's seemingly non-stop and boring disquisition about what a bad idea it was to dive straight into a thick crowd while screaming at the top of her lungs. Not to mention that he had to rub the fact that she was the class' deadlast by literally stamping Study Club's pamphlet on her forehead. That was a certain someone's job! Plus Chiharu and Kaji probably saw it! She folded the said pamphlet into two and kept it in her pink bag with a huff.

"You better be careful to not trip when you're on stage."

At the mention of the word "stage", her face immediately perked up as the duo pushed through the students checking out the Theater Club's booth. "Don't worry, I'm not a klutz!" she chirped cheerfully, adorning a smile so vibrant as if she was throwing the best fact in the world with that statement.

But then she accidentally hit another bystander's shoe and almost trip again but she thankfully managed to catch herself this time. She regained her balance and smiled sheepishly at Haru before flying off to the sign-up portion of the booth before Haru could even begin lecturing her again. After a very short while consisting of Hana giving the Theater seniors her best puppy dog eyes and honey-covered words, she skipped back to Haru happily.

"I'm so happy!" the female began when she neared, cheeks flushing with joy, "Last year, I missed the first day of school and the club fair so I didn't get the chance to join the Theater Club. But this time, I promise you, you're gonna see me on that stage!" she paused as her smile turned somewhat timid, "I hope you'll be among the audiences cheering for me."

She then would giggle at whatever reaction Haru had on his face before humming softly and tapping her chin, "What about you? Joining any clubs? If so then we could head to class together after you sign up, I can lead the way!"

And if somebody ever spent at least ten minutes with Ito Hana then they'd probably be plenty aware that she is not to be trusted when it comes to directions.

Hoshiko | Club Fair | Mentioned Sapphic Sapphic

There was an awkward pause as Hoshiko remained before the oddly familiar boy. From the corner of her eye she noticed some students moving into one of the buildings, and suddenly realized that must be the older building in which classes took place.

She refocused on the boy, and rushed to throw her front forward in a rather deep bow. "My name is Fujita Hoshiko! Th-Thank you for helping me up! Forgive me, I should get to my locker!" Even as she was still speaking, her tone quick and nervous, she turned, and practically ran off, giving as polite a wave as she could over her shoulder. Her heart was pounding, and though she felt guilty for abandoning him so rudely, she was equally relieved to be out of such an uncomfortable situation.

Now in the locker room, she took a few deep breaths as she stood off to the side. Breathing just like she was taught to when she got anxious like this. She frowned a bit in concentration, before abruptly propping her hands on her hips. She held up her determination. Turning on her heel, she faced the locker room, and eventually found the teacher handing out locks. Something twitched in her chest, and a smile broke out over her face once more. Awkward meetings or not, nothing could ruin this first new day.

After switching to her indoor shoes, Hoshiko slipped into the flow of kids in the hallways. It wouldn't be too difficult to find her room, so she walked at a relaxed pace. She hadn't signed up for a club yet, simply because they all sounded like lots of fun, and so decided to join one later. If she could make friends first, and join their club, that would probably be ideal.

Upon finding her classroom, she poked her head inside, but was a bit disappointed to see only the teacher in the room. But she smiled brightly to her and waved, stepping into the room to chat before the others could arrive. "Good morning, sensei!"

Last edited:
Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | School --> Classroom | Shelby --> Hoshiko | Chansbury Chansbury & BatBrainBat BatBrainBat

She would be lying if she said she wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed at the fact that she spoke to the ginger in English. Not only was Skylar's grasp of the English Language not the best but the fact that the male understood her Japanese made her cheeks tint a slight pink. However, not being one to admit her embarrassment even to herself, she brushed it aside as the result of the morning heat rising (it was still windy and thus, slightly cold). Clearing her throat, Sky merely looked up at the reluctant male before clicking the tip of her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

"Thank you," she simply said, not the least bothered that he wasn't doing it to for her sake but rather, convenience's sake before taking a few steps ahead of him. Before she left him behind completely, the raven-haired added, "boy."

She then made her way straight into the school building, reminding herself that she at least accomplished her two tasks of the day, overlooked the Debate club's material and activities for the day before signing up for the President's club.

As Sky did so, she found herself receiving the lock to locker 303 before making her way respectively to the said locker and slipping on her indoor slippers for her sneakers. After greeting a few upperclassmen who she had gotten to know through the debate club, she made her way up to classroom 3-1.

"Excuse me." the Korean-Japanese called out from outside of the classroom before entering it. Unsurprisingly, Fujita-chan was there early for her first day at Hokkido. She had heard from the registration clerk at the front desk a few weeks ago that there were to be a few transferee students and one of the names was Hoshiko Fujita. Her relationship Hoshiko was fine, good too if she could stretch it but she wasn't as close to Fujita-chan that she could call her by her first name. Though, without any honorifics, Sky and Hoshiko would both sound like strangers. She was about to greet her first when she noticed their homeroom teacher (as well as disciplinary teacher) was there too.

"Good morning, sensei," she greeted with a small bow before making her way into the classroom. She then made her way to her assigned seat before placing her things down as she greeted the other female, "Good morning, Fujita-chan. Signed up for any clubs yet?"

Haru Ishida

37813905_211066413098201_5057006103330553856_n.jpg

Morning | Club fair --> Classroom | Hana | . D O V E . D O V E

Though Haru might seem like one to be opposed to having Hana be near anything that could possibly cause accidents by the smallest of scales, he did agree with the fact that she would do well on stage, performing. She was very talkative sociable and of course, someone easily approachable. Though, Haru couldn't help but close his eyes when he found her tripping over someone's shoe. Luckily, the female had caught herself before giving him a smile.

The male couldn't help but grin slightly at her antics. She was as clumsy as a bar of soap on a wet floor. However, he couldn't help but be amused whenever he was around her.

"I'll have to cheer you on because you'd probably trip while going up the stage's stairs." Haru commented casually as they made their way further into the crowd. The male wasn't really keen on joining any clubs. He was of course, lazy and didn't want to associate himself with anything that required too much of his effort but mostly, it was because nothing really stood out to him. There wasn't any club that caught his eye. Everything was just either alright or not really.

"I'm good. There's no clubs that really draw my attention," he said before tugging at her arm and pulling her in the direction of the school building, "it's this way, Hana-San."

Haru Ishida couldn't help but feel like Hana's grandfather everytime they crossed paths. However, he wouldn't let her know that her cheerfulness did contribute to making his day. After changing into their indoor slippers, the both of them made their way into their classroom.

Last edited:

Jin Kuse

Two things that won't betray you:
books and music.

[Location: Front of the school gates -> Class 3-1] [Mentions: None]
"Mou, you meanie, I'm not that heavy! It's your legs who need more exercise." Hana grumbled as Jin continued to ignore her complaint. The female saluted to Jin, hopping off his bike, "I'll see you later in class, my trusty chaperone!" Jin lifted his right hand to her as a wave of goodbye as he watched her skip down the pathway, not even making it to the club fair stands before Jin could hear her blurt a couple of words out. Students, faculty, and Jin alike watched her in surprise--because of how loud she was and how excited her reactions were in front of her. A couple of steps and swoop, that idiot somehow falls onto another person.

Jin shook his head, making a loud sigh as he headed to the bike racks. Jin knew that this year wouldn't be another easy year because of the students (mostly, people like Hana). He locked his bike at one of the poles on a bike rack and headed into the school entrance, watching floods of students crowd in around tables--mostly to take the free flyers that were given and people. The male strolled into the pathway of the school, walking into the old building as he greeted the old lady with a polite bow. "I'm here to take a lock" Jin walked towards the lady as she shuffled a couple of papers, finding a new lock for him. "Here you go son." The old lady handed Jin a small lock that came with a combination. "Thank you." He bowed as he turned his attention to the lock combination.

The male slipped off his shoes and glanced at locker number 300, placing his shoes into the square box. He closed the door, placing the lock into the little hole that secured the locker, hearing it click. "There you go." The old lady watched Jin from afar with a satisfied smile. With a slite bow of a polite goodbye to the lady, he headed down the hallways, reading to the door that read, 'CLASS 3-1'. A couple of students were already walking into their classroom--of course most of them were the diligent ones who were always early to the class like Jin. He slid the door open and headed straight to the assigned seat that was placed on the chalkboard. The male took off his backpack and set it aside from him, taking out his notebook and pencil as he patiently waited, surfing through his phone.

Template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Yuichi Akizawa

The President's grandson.
"A new chapter to start in my life"

[Location: Front of the school -> Principal's office] [With: Sapphic Sapphic for a bit and had to leave]

Yuichi raised his right hand up in to a branch of a cherry blossom tree that wasn't too far from his grasp and plucked one of the cherry blossom off. He looked at the beautiful, bright pink flower and gently brought it closer to his nose, closing his eyes as he sniffled the scent of the flower. It was his first time in a really long time that he had returned back to his homeland. Yuichi had faint memories of everything in Japan and it was far different from California. Yuichi bent down on his knees, placing the plucked cherry blossom to the ground with a soft pat on the petals surrounded by other petals of the cherry blossom.

Yuichi returned back to the crowd of people that bundled almost every club that was offered in the school. The male stood at the side of the crowd, patiently waiting for the time to start class before he heard a girl's voice from behind.

"Would you be interested in a cupcake? Yuichi shifted his body to where the voice belonged to. At first, he glanced straight across and could see girl's head at the bottom of his eye (note that he's 180cm). He glanced a little lower, a young foreign lady in a wheelchair speaking in clear Japanese to him. She obviously looked like she wasn't from here, but of course, Yuichi could be wrong. There is very few diversity in ethnicity in Japan and he sure could tell that she probably lived here her whole life due to her great (more like better than Yuichi's) Japanese.

"Ahhh... Sure!" Yuichi responded with a bright smile, gladly taking the offer. Before he grabbed the cupcake that was offered by the kind girl, he pointed up in the air as if a light bulb lit up in his brain. "Just a second!" He then swung his backpack around, taking out a bag of skittles that he took from America. The English brand was obviously written on the candy as he handed the bag of skittles to her. "Here you go! Just a trade for the cupcake!" Yuichi smiled. He gently took the cupcake from her and replaced it with the bag of skittles back in her hand. "My name's Yuichi! It's nice to meet you--" Yuichi stopped his conversation, hearing his name from afar.

"Yuichi!" A faculty member walked through the crowds of students, staring straight at him as Yuichi lifted his hands, waving at one of the teachers in the school. The faculty member walked towards Jessie and Yuichi as he glanced at Jessie, then back to Yuichi. "I would like to apologize to cut into your conversation, young man and lady." The faculty member bowed to the two, then covered his mouth as he leaned closer to Yuichi so that Jessie wouldn't hear what he could say. "The Principal would like to meet you and discuss your placing in class...right now." Yuichi moved closer to the teacher, nodding in acknowledgment as the faculty teacher then walked off in a hurry. Yuichi would know better than his grandfather would be darn upset that he wanted to stay in class 3-1. His grandfather already fussed about him living alone in the dorms and by himself. But his grandfather didn't know that he wanted to be placed in that class because he wanted to experience a regular classroom. Not some boring typical private classroom with gifted or talented students.

"I'm sorry about that." Yuichi rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously. "I think I got in trooble or somethung by the teacher and I think I uh... gotta go. I promise you, I'll properly introduce myself next time, Miss cupcake." Yuichi rubbed both of his hands quickly in apology for feeling bad that he had to leave a girl behind because of his own personal problems. "Goodbye!" He waved to her, speaking in English (hoping she'd understand) and hurried off to the Principal's office.

-------C u r r e n t L o c a t i o n : P r i n c i pa l ' s o f f i c e -------
Yuichi tried to open the door as quietly as he could because the room itself was already too silent. The male held his breath, slowly opening the doorknob as he exhaled, slowly pushing the door open. The Principal's back could be seen before he shifted his attention to Yuichi, giving the young male a big smile.

"Ah, Mr.Akizawa child." The principal stood tall and proud, bowing to Yuichi as Yuichi delivered an awkward bow to the Principal back. The Principal pulled the chair, giving Yuichi a chance to sit down.

"Oh! No thank you. I would actually like to stand if you don't mind. Uh... and please call me Yuichi. That sounds too weird." He shook both of his hands to the Principal as he gave one nod. "Is there anything that you needed?" Yuichi cleared his voice, looking around the spacious office as he placed both of his hands behind his back, standing straight.

"Mr.Akiza--" The Principal shook his head, "Yuichi. I know that it's too much to ask but." The Principal viewed Yuichi's application form and marked the class that he was placed under. "Class 3-1 is not a great place for you to begin here in Japan. Your grandfather wouldn't fancy this if he knew." The principal had a troubled expression. Yuichi, on the other hand, returned the Principal's concerned facial appearance with a small grin.

"I know that my grandfather wouldn't like it if I entered that classroom, but it is my life and my choice. I already told him that." Yuichi replied with his best Japanese dialect that he could ever attempt to answer (Of course, he knew how to say that because he practiced conversing himself in the mirror before delivering a speech to his grandfather in Japanese about that).

"Your grandfather is the president of the school. If the president knew that I, the principal, assigned their grandson in a classroom that wouldn't benefit him in excelling to be a better person, he would be disappointed in me." The principal marched up to Yuichi and gave him a paper that showed a different classroom and schedule.

"Look. Trust me. I have my own way of dealing with this okay? This is my life. Not my grandfather, dad, mom, or whoever. But I hope you do respect my decision in staying in that classroom because I believe that I will be able to handle things on my own." Yuichi skimmed through the paper that showed a new classroom and professor and handed it back to the Principal. "I appreciate that you guys are all helping me, but please just let me be." Yuichi stayed in a bowing position in front of the Principal as he gave a big sigh of disappointment.

Last edited:

Hoshiko | Class | Interacting with Makomin Makomin

Hoshiko curiously glanced up as she heard her name. After chatting with the teacher, she had moved to the seat that had been assigned to her, and lifted herself to sit on the surface of the desk. It was right at the back corner, beside a window that gave her the view of the gorgeous cherry trees outside. She was thrilled to have such a special seat.

Her face lit up at the sight of the approaching student. Finally, a face that was truly familiar! It was a girl she hadn't seen since middle school, one of the many that she'd been separated from when everyone had split up to go to different high schools. Hokkido was such a fancy school, she hadn't really expected to run into anyone she knew while transferring here. But now that she had, she was feeling a lot more hopeful.

"Hani-chan!" she greeted excitedly. "It's nice to see you again! No, I haven't signed up for any yet. They all sound like a lot of fun, so I wanna wait a bit before picking one," she explained, before gazing at the girl with wide, curious eyes. "What about you? Are there any clubs you're in?"

Last edited:

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

[Location: On a bench near the basketball courts] [Mentions: chamomile chamomile ]

"Hmph, like I would be jealous." Michigi reacted to Kyosuke, replying back with a pout on his face. Kyosuke grinned at the way he managed that subject, teasing his dear buddy. Kyosuke observed several of students pass by, seeing a couple of familiar faces from last year. Leaning all the way back with his right leg relaxing across his left leg, Michigi directed his head to Kyosuke.

"Could you imagine those girls not getting the real deal?"
Michigi lightly tapped on his abdomen, hearing the faint the sound of his knuckles hitting against his stomach.
"They'd be offended." Kyosuke comfortably watched Michigi pat his abdomen as if it was normal and lit up a smile towards him, ready for that troublemaker to do something entertaining.

Michigi darted closer within the two, adjusting his tone of the pitch, "Ah, Kyosuke~ why do I need to find a girlfriend when I have you right here with me?" Kyosuke held in his laughter as the two caught each other's eyes, bursting with laughter as Kyosuke softly bumped him with the back of his palms. After a couple of seconds of calming down from the joke between the two, Michigi leaned back on the bench.

"Besides, I'm too immature for that kind of attention anyway." Kyosuke saw a pair of girls chuckle at the two, gazing at Michigi and Kyosuke as they darted off with a shy expression once they caught Kyosuke glancing at them. "But I'd bet one of those girls would get to you before the end of the year." He turned to Michigi with a smirk, lifting his right eyebrow as he leaned closer to Michigi.

"But I'm sure you already lost that bet because they're quite jealous of how close we are." Kyosuke immediately wrapped his right arm around Michigi's neck, slightly tugging him closer as Kyosuke beamed. "Of course, you are my best friend after all. No girls can beat you." He winked, letting Michigi go out of his soft grasp around his right elbow. Kyosuke changed his tone, fixing his voice. "Are you heading to class soon? What's your classroom number?" Kyosuke was hoping that the two would have class again. Oh, how Kyosuke remembered the first time he met that comedian the year before this semester. It would be fun to have his company around again-- especially how troublesome the two would be together.

Haruichi Shoko

Brainless Beauty
Kitagawa-san didn't hang around for long, he seemed stressed in trying to recruit new members to keep the yearbook club alive, the teenager had such dedication for the club so Shoko hoped that it would all work out for him and he'd be able to continue doing what he loved. Shoko stood at the yearbook club stand for a few more moments before continuing into the large school building. For some reasom Shoko always felt a slight sense uneasiness while she was in school, it was like the school possessed a bad energy that only she could feel as everyone else seemed to love their time at school but she just viewed school as a hard struggle that she had to get through to achieve her dream.

The brainless beauty walked through the entrance to the rows of shoe lockers where she walked to the sign "3-1", Shoko scanned the names on the lockers until she found her name on the lockers. Great, Shoko's locker was on the bottom row which meant she would have to spend the whole year breaking her back just to get her indoor shoes on, Shoko wasn't the most flexible person so that didn't help the equation. Shoko slipped off her outdoor shoes quickly changing them for indoor shoes as she made her way through the familiar halls to her new classroom. Shoko was a pretty girl and as she walked the halls she gained attention from both male and female students but for Shoko's class she was just average as everyone in her class was beautiful and they all get lots of chocolates on valentines day. Shoko had received one love confession last year from a upper class man but Shoko decided to reject because of her workload. A rumour went round that Shoko had a cold heart because of her decision but it was quickly stamped out by her small group of admirers.

The 16 year old finally reached her classroom sliding open the door and mumbling "Good Morning" to her fellow classmates, Shoko found her seat for the year and sat down immediately pulling out her English textbook that was already covered in notes even though they hadn't official started the content yet. This was the year that Shoko wanted to get into the top 15 in the class but what Shoko didn't realise was that what she really wanted was just to have someone to rely on and help support her.

aika himura

Aika did not very much like first days, or first anythings, for that matter. But if she was going to do them, she liked to be prepared. She had set her alarm far earlier than she needed to just to double check that she had all of her textbooks, schedules and stationery for the entire year, and obviously her school uniform was set out and ready the night before. Of course she'd done that. She had wandered slightly aimlessly around the Club Fair, trying to ignore her mother's voice in her head that kept repeating 'Make sure you join some clubs this year, Aika, or how else will you get to know anyone?'. She would probably speak to her classmates in class, and she would try her best to make a friend that day, just the one, but she wasn't sure about the clubs. As a creative person, she had considered Art, or maybe even the Yearbook club, but she preferred her arts to be alot cleaner than that. There was no flicking paint in music, and that's how she liked it. In the end, she had settled for Study club again, because at least she could just get stuck into her work and try to get ahead like she planned.

When she found herself in 3-1 5 minutes early after trading her shoes for slippers, she was starting to find herself relax a little. Everything had gone smoothly so far, and she hoped that thatwould be how it stayed.

'Morning, sensei.' she spoke softly to her homeroom teacher as she slipped in the door, before quietly easing into her assigned seat.

She didn't receive a response from Fujioka-sensei - he seemed busy running over his lesson plan for the day, however she berated herself for speaking too quietly as soon as she found her seat, which was thankfully nearer the back. A few students had already arrived and were chatting happily, a few that she did recognise and a few that she didn't. To her left was sitting Haruichi-san with her English textbook already open. She didn't know the girl very well, but had heard a few unfortunate rumours about her around Valentine's, which was sad to hear about someone who hadn't done anything wrong. Aika managed a little boldness and turned her head to face the dark haired girl.

"Good morning, Haruichi-san....how are you?"

white space
喜多川 · KITA
Kitagawa Yuuma | Principal's Door | Yuichi Sign Sign

Kita checked most of the halls and looked at the fair from above, trying to identify the foreigners from other Japanese students who dyed their hair. They'd probably be easier to find. Earlier as he left, there was another girl he didn't recognise and when he looked behind him, she had entered Class 3-1 so at least that's one of them settled in.

But on his way down, Kita momentarily passed the staff rooms and overheard snippets of conversation floating from the principal's office. "Your grandfather is the president of the school— assigned his grandson in a classroom that wouldn't benefit him—"

He approached the door with footsteps, legs stiff as he's careful to not creak the floorboards. There's another voice, definitely belonging to a student. Hokkido High School Director, the name is on the tip of his tongue.

"Trust me. This is my life. Not my grandfather, dad, mom, or whoever —respect my decision in staying in that classroom because I believe that I will be able to handle things on my own." it said. "I appreciate that you guys are all helping me, but please just let me be."

It fell silent and Kita glanced back into the empty hallway before leaning closer as if he would catch them whispering. Did they stop? He needed to get out of here, he shouldn't have eavesdropped in the first place. But before he could, the door swung open.

Holding it was Mr. Oshino who widened his eyes as he saw Kita reeling a few steps back. But his face does not betray him, it never really left blankness as he looked ahead with a lack of anxiety or any proper apology.

"I'm sorry."

It took the principal a few moments to process the information while Kita stole a glance at the student next to him, caught between the crossfire.

"What's your name?"

"Kitagawa Yuuma."

"You're the class president to 3-1."

"Yes I am." Kita didn't know what he expected. Punishment perhaps? It wouldn't be too much of a stain on his relatively clean record. Though surely mysterious if he showed up to detention yet unable to reveal the reason he's there.

"How much did you hear?"

"Only the last bit."

Oshino paused for a moment and looked at the student again, they exchanged eye almost in telepathic communication. Then he puts on a stern look to no effect. "You are to keep this a secret, understood?"

"I understand."

"This is Akizawa Yuichi and he's supposed to be in your homeroom."

Akizawa— so that's the director's name. Kita has only seen him a few times,

Oshino narrowed his eyes. "I'm assured that you will look over him?"

"Yes."

He nodded in farewell and retired back into his office. Kita turned to the newcomer. "Akizawa-san, follow me to the classroom."

So they walk in silence and Kitagawa completely content, without any bubbling questions only looked straight ahead. The rest of the transferees should already be in class and stopped by Fujioka sensei by now.

white space
道重 · MICHIGI
Michishige Hiroki | Homeroom | Kyosuke Sign Sign

"But I'm quite sure you already lost that bet because they're quite jealous of how close we are."

He's so right.

Looking into someone's eyes is no problem for the people of confidence, of those who are sentimental and certainly for Michigi, who has been doing this exact thing with Kyosuke for months on end in some sort of drama. He only watched him with tired eyelids as they chat, thoroughly amused with the twinkles sparkling between them of wicked humour.

"Of course, you are my best friend after all. No girls can beat you." Good, because that wink is a keeper.

The rumours will grow stronger this year, won't they? But there are plenty of rumours to go around especially for this class of theirs. Feeding the fire is basically a casual pastime at this point.

"Precisely, I'm just that great." He yawned, leaning into Kyo's shoulder. Unfortunately it didn't last too long when the affectionate headlock is removed despite Michigi's best efforts to keep it there, patting it and trying to hold it in place. While usually the brunet is touchy likened to that of a clingy koala, Kyosuke doesn't mind going so far to return it.

"I don't want to go." Michigi slouched back on the bench and raised his arms in front of him like a zombie, which technically he is— dazed, slow and at the edge of death's door. "Carry me."

Kyosuke was not convinced to haul him all the way up to class, which he later found out was 3-1 so Michigi had to presuade him the only way he knows how to; by being annoying. Seven minutes later after pleading, acting cute and excessively singing 'pick me, pick me, pick me up,' he gave in.

It wasn't exactly carrying, more like a half piggy back ride with Michigi slumped over Kyosuke's shoulders tippy toeing— since he still refused to lug around that weight (he did eat quite a lot over the break)— all the way to class as he tried, read tried, to catch the most miniscule seconds of shut eye.

Eventually they made it but tragically in seats far from each other and Michigi collapsed.

Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | Classroom | Hoshiko | BatBrainBat BatBrainBat

After hanging her bag by the side of her table, the female made her way to her middle school friend. She figured catching up with Hoshiko wasn't such a bad idea; she hadn't seen the female since middle school's graduation day and hadn't thought about her since- Sky was after all, not a big fan of middle school memories especially since her last year was a trainwreck. She was about to ask Hoshiko how she was doing and whether she still kept into contact with anyone from middle school when she heard her Korean name spoken for the first time in a long time.

Usually it annoyed her to a certain extent, especially since someone once pointed out her personality was the opposite of sweet but then again, a number of her friends called her 'Hani' and 'Hani-chan' in middle school. Sky figured Hoshiko would have a preference to sticking to what she used to call her than call her by her first name. The raven-haired female's eyes scanned the faces in the classroom to make sure no one had listened in to the new student call her by her Korean name. Breathing a sigh of relief, she made her way to Hoshiko's desk before giving her a small smile.

"That's probably a good idea. There's many clubs so you can take your time and choose," Sky replied before leaning against the wall next to the window, "there's a cooking club here if you're still interested in cooking."

She then nodded her head at the female's question before replying, "I'm in the Debate and President's club. You could check out the Debate club too if you have the time." However, she doubted the female in front of her was interested in anything that required her to argue back her point. She was less confrontational than Sky but the Korean-Japanese figured that welcoming her into a club she was in might make her feel welcomed especially since today was her first day at Hokkido High School.

Time skip has changed from 9am to 10am!

During this time in English class, we will be introducing the transfers and have the student's reactions to them/their seating partners and time skip will immediately change to lunch time!

Hoshiko | Class | Interacting with Makomin Makomin

There was an awkward pause from Hoshiko, as she lifted a finger to idly scratch her cheek. "W-well..." Sky was right. The thought of arguing made the small girl kinda nervous, even if it was in a friendlier environment. Even earlier, at the club fair, she quickly dismissed the debate club to instead look at the more fun options.

"Maybe... I'll take a look at it! The cooking club does sound like a lot of fun, though," she added, carefully shifting the focus so not to have to turn the girl down entirely. "I read on their fliers that they'll be trying out food from a bunch of different cuisines too! Ohh, I hope we do French food first, it looks so yummy...!" she trailed off dreamily, her mouth already watering. But she shook herself, and looked to Sky enthusiastically.

She was about to ask about the other girl's clubs, eager to share in the excitement, but the bell abruptly cut her off. She looked curiously to the front of the room, before sliding herself off her desk and slipping into her seat. She glanced apologetically up at Sky. "I guess we'll have to catch up more later, huh. Oh well, chat at lunch?" she asked cheerfully.

Hana Ito
Makomin Makomin
Despite Hana's tremendously frequent absences during the last school year, she considers herself blessed to be surrounded with people who are willing to help her get through a big bloke of obstacle in her life called school. So, she was absolutely glad to find out that she'd get to spend another year with those people in the same class.

The girl hummed to herself a classical piece she played on her piano last night as she examined the slippers which the school provided. Thankfully, she bumped into Haru earlier. If not for him then she would have forgotten to take her shoes off and get called by the disciplinarian during the first day of school. He was also kind enough to point out where her seat is but Hana missed the next few things he said concerning her seatmate because she got distracted with inquiring about his vacation.

Needless to say, she ended up blabbering at Haru about anything until 10am when everyone started scurrying and moving to their seats. She had to ask Haru to point her seat again because she forgot where it was supposed to be.

A grin formed on the girl's soft features when her brown-eyes landed on a particular someone seated at the right of her own. It was none other than Skylar Kim Hani, the girl whose occupation was to constantly remind Hana of her ranking.

Hana crept up behind the said girl with light steps in an attempt to remain unnoticed before bringing a hand up and pressing a finger against Sky's left cheek. "Boop!" she exclaimed with a smile so bright showcasing her deep dimples. She then proceeded to sit down but not before giggling audibly at Sky's reaction.

"Did you miss me? We're seatmates! Aren't you glad?" she added excitedly.

Hooray! It was like Lady Luck favored the Korean-Japanese descent. To her left was a superb view of the clear and peaceful sky while to her right was a meaner Sky who would be certainly of good help to her!

'...At least I hope so.' Hana thought to herself with a nervous gulp hidden by an unfaltering smile.

JUN ICHIMARU

"You don't have to pretend to be my friend."

As Jun was walking around the school. He remembered that he had to go his classroom. Crap, I'm going to late and when I enter everyone is going to be looking at me. What was it? 3-1? he thought as he ran inside the old school building, forgetting that he had to take his shoes off. 3-5, 3-4, there it is! He said as he opened the classroom door to classroom 3-1. What he saw made him uneasy. There was so many people unlike his old school where they had 15 kids per class. In here there was a variety of people and there was at least 20 plus. Whatever, I just need to stay low, but as he walked without saying anything and avoiding his classmates' gazes, the teacher Mr. Fujioka he remembered stopped him by putting a hand in his shoulder and saying. "Young man, you're a transfer student, aren't ya?" "Yeah what of it?" Jun said a he was clueless on what to say.

Jessica Romane
|Location: Schoolyard -> Classroom| Interacting with: Aika Himura | Mentions: itsonlybeth itsonlybeth |
Jess smiled, holding the skittles bag in her hand as he left with her cupcake to be dragged off to wherever by the faculty member. Yuichi, huh? That's a really nice name, she hadn't heard that before. Oddly, his Japanese was a tiny bit rocky. Maybe it was his second language too? She decided then and there that she'd ask him about it the next time they saw each other. A part of her hoped it was sooner than later.

Class was going to start soon. She began to wheel herself towards class, passing by people she hoped would someday be her friends. To her complete unsurprise, there were a few stares and whispers. No matter where in the world you were, they always hurt the same, didn't they? Even the most polite people sometimes seemed to gawk at her like she was a freak show exhibit, and not a human being without the ability to use her legs. They didn't matter, anyway. She was determined to not let their pointing fingers and side glances get to her. In fact, it did nothing but fuel her determination to prove herself as just as competent and independent as all of them.

Arriving in the classroom, she noticed only a few people had arrived, even though school was about to be in session. Thankfully, the desks and chairs weren't attached like they were at her old school. No one was going to have to get her a special chairless desk from an entirely different building - this way, she could be just like everybody else. Jess placed the cupcake tray on the desk she was going to take for the moment, moved the school chair to the side where it would be out of her way, and slid herself in place.

She turned to her side and saw a stranger. Now, with a few moments before class, was the perfect time to make a friend. She put on her brightest smile and held out the tray of cupcakes to Aika Himura, someone she'd never talked to before. "Hi, I don't believe we've met. My name is Jessie, would you like a cupcake?"

code by Ri.a

Yuuto Masaru

Interactions: Opened
Mentions: None
Mood: Neutral
and I dance on fences
Yuuto had overslept on accident for the first time that month. His alarm clock was left abandoned on the floor of his bedroom, most probably thrown down by the half-awake male; but fortunately for him, he had made it to class just in time before the teacher came in.

Breathless and spent (he had ran all the way from home), the male slid into his seat, trying his best to even out his breathing. You would think that for a guy who dances so much, he'd be at least decent in running but no. That wasn't the case. Yuuto hated exercising.

As he slowly regained his breath, he scanned around the class for any familiar faces. He knew most of his friends were transferred to a different classroom, but he still held on hope that he'd have at least one ally in classroom 3-1.
code inspired by: southside.

Last edited:
Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | Classroom 3-1 | Hoshiko --> Hana | BatBrainBat BatBrainBat & . D O V E . D O V E

The Korean-Japanese couldn't help but retain her small smile at the female's ambiguous reply to having check out the club she was in. Skylar wasn't too close to Hoshiko but she knew that the short-haired girl didn't like turning people down blatantly. Her smile was still evident as she rambled on about the details she had read upon obtaining a flyer for the Cooking Club. She was about to reciprocate with her very own question when the school bell disrupted their catching up session.

"Sure thing, Fujita-chan," the raven-haired female responded back to Hoshiko as she proceeded to make her way back to her seat but just before she did, Sky turned around before adding, "it's nice seeing you again."

With that, she walked to the row ahead of the one her middle school friend seated before making her way to her very own seat. Tucking the stray hairs that had left escaped from her hair tie behind her ear, Sky glanced towards her back before reaching a hand in and taking out her pencil case and her notebook. She had a habit of jotting down things the teacher spoke of during class, whether about studies or not. She knew certain students found it a common trait for studious individuals but in her case, she preferred not risking the chance of forgetting something. Important or not.

After setting her things down on her table, she glanced up to the board to check who her surrounding seating mates were. The year before, she was unlucky enough to sit next to a bullhorn of a person and a girl who cried as often Kaji drank soju. She hoped this year was a better one. Kaji. Okay, that was alright, she told herself. Just as her eyes landed on the words Hana Ito, she felt a long finger accompanied by a trimmed nail against her left cheek before the sound of a familiar voice entered her ears.

Oh no.

Before Sky could wave the hand away, she found herself looking to the seat on her left. In it, sat Hana Ito, the bubbly and talkative social butterfly to everyone in class but the deadass of the class to the Korean-Japanese. Seeing her seated next to her couldn't help but conjure up a memory from the past for Sky.

Skylar Kim bit her lower lip as she tried to wrap her head around the differentiation question she was currently attempting. The question itself was straightforward but the steps required was not. Just as she figured she would try a method in mind, she heard a thump in front of her and she couldn't help but look up from her book.

Seated in front of her was none other than Hana Ito herself, the beauty without the brains but an interesting personality, or at least that's what Sky thought of her.

"I'm so booooooored." The female in front of her mumbled into her right arm as her head was slumped against the surface of her table. As she said so, Hana leaned more onto her table, causing her chair to inch backwards and hit Sky's table slightly, causing her pencil to roll off the table.

Sighing, Sky bent down to pick it up before commenting albeit too loudly, "Deadass."

Unknown to her, that was the day Hana gained a new nickname.

Though she wasn't the brightest maybe even bright student in the class, Sky would never admit that she found Hana's company the farthest from boring. It was true that Sky didn't completely trust the female either due to her gut's suspicions but then again, her gut was telling her that the other female was definitely in a cult or something. "Glad is a bit of an overstatement," Sky said as she glanced at the female, almost expressionless before murmuring as she turned to the front and faced the board, "but I'm relieved it's not someone I dislike."

Though, she didn't deny missing Hana.

"How was your break? I'm sure you missed me." Sky said nonchalantly before looking back at Hana as she leaned her head against her hand.
Haru Ishida

37813905_211066413098201_5057006103330553856_n.jpg

Morning | Classroom | Open for interactions! | Open for Interactions!

Thank God Haru decided to lead the way to the classroom. If Hana had done it, they would've been late to class or even worse, lost at school. How would they lose their way in the school compound, he didn't know. But the impossible was possible if she was involved and he didn't mean that as a high compliment. Shaking his head, he was about to remind her for the second time that her seating partner was Skylar Kim Hani when the bell had rang. Plus, she had already made her way to her designated seat.

Sighing for probably the hundredth time today, the Japanese male made his way to his seat before hanging his bag to the side of the table. He had no qualms with those who were sitting next to him. In fact, he was glad. Shoko was very helpful and kind. Haru knew that if he needed any small help, he could turn to her and she would do her best to help him. While seated on his left was Chiharu, someone whose energy could probably power a whole city if needed. With the both of them seated next to him, he was sure that his 'classroom experience' would be good. He wasn't very familiar with Sayuri who sat behind him but seeing how they've not had any problems with each other, he knew that they too, would get along.

Now, the only possible issue he had was the person sitting in front of him.

Haruna Kaji.

She wasn't a bad person. The opposite in fact but sometimes, he wondered whether he was her and Skylar's, especially her, slave butler. Haru Ishida couldn't help but think back to the many times she had him in a headlock whenever he refused to buy her some juice. Though he admitted that it was partly his fault as he was a pushover when it came to his close friends. As though a darker and sadder aura surrounded the male, he thought back to how he spent a large amount of his pocket money on juice boxes. For both him and his friends.

Sighing yet again, he looked down at his table before contemplating life itself.
Han Li Jun

wooshin-up10tion-01.jpg

Morning | School Yard | Open for interactions! | Open for Interactions!

♪ Stop that, baby, stop that. I don't know what love is but I know what trash talk is ♪

The sentence in the chorus was followed by a more upbeat tune. It grew louder and more intense. It was about to reach its peak when suddenly, the radio was turned off and the accompanying music was gone before silence resonated in the car.

He didn't know whether he should be relieved or troubled by it. Han Li Jun was very used to loud music. After all, he was one who sang that particular line in the chorus for the song. However, he was no stranger to silence too. Everytime he was away from the loud music, he couldn't bring himself to bring back even the softest of sounds. He enjoyed not being constantly surrounded by something he was pressured for. Though this time, he wished his manager would say something. So far, it has been half an hour into the drive and judging by the map displayed by the GPS on his manager's phone, he assumed he would reach his destination soon.

"Just do your best." A voice finally spoke out and Li Jun found himself looking at the pair of eyes staring at his from the rearview mirror before they looked back to the road.

Li Jun couldn't help but give a dry laugh as he responded, "I'll be at school, Goto. Not the military."

The man behind the steering wheel couldn't help but frown before almost barking, "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Goto-san, you punk!"

The male didn't respond as he looked out the passenger window. Up ahead was a rather large estate that held an equally as big structure. No doubt Hokkido High School.

He was used to his manager's apprehension. To strangers, it might really seem like the two were arguing but to those who knew them, they'd probably not give a second thought as they knew Han Li Jun was not one for formality even though he calls his manager by his last name. He just disliked honorifics.

Pulling up at the front gates, Li Jun's manager couldn't help but sigh as he adviced, "I know you hate it but you should at least use 'sensei' to address your teachers. Just do that one thing for me, okay?"

Sighing, the black-haired idol faced his manager before saying, "I got it, old man. I'll be leaving now." Before he opened the door, the older male said, "Your things are already in your room. All you need to do is follow your schedule. And don't get into trouble."

Letting out a 'tsk', Li Jun nodded his head almost unwillingly before grabbing his bag, "Yeah, yeah. I'm off now." Before his manager could say a word, the male had opened the car door before getting out of the car. After closing it, he walked his way into the school, thankful that he decided to arrive at school on the dot. At the very least, the amount of students at the yard itself was scarce. There were a few who present but they were cleaning up after an event. Li Jun had heard from his manager that it was a fair of sorts.

As he made his way towards the school building, he hoped that it wouldn't be too tough for him to maintain in the school. All he had to do was get average results and stay out of trouble. After all, he wasn't here to flaunt himself even if he was a rising idol.

Haruna Kaji

Interactions: Haru Makomin Makomin Chiharu RI.a RI.a Jessica Sapphic Sapphic
Mentions: Skylar
Currently: Jubilant
run devil run
It was amusing to see the should-be-lovers' faces, especially given her little feat; albeit, Kaji couldn't stay for long to continue her relentless teasing. The school bell had rang, reminding students that class was starting and Kaji had left the two with a carefree wave and a cheeky wink. Her headache from her hangover was almost completely gone now and she was simply giddy at her "good" deed.

"I'm such a great friend," she thought to herself, smiling smugly.

Her new seat was found and she silently thanked the heavens for not being placed in the front like last year. She was more than delighted when she found that she was seated next to Skylar whom she had gotten closer to prior last year. An additional bonus to that was Haru two who was still around for her to torment talk to.

Sitting on her chair backwards, Kaji rested her arms on the back of the chair as she tilted forward, dangerously close to slipping but balancing just enough on her toes to prevent her fall.

"Looks like you're stuck with me again, Haru," Kaji mused sing-song, "Don't worry. This sem, I'll help you find a nice, handsome boyfriend okay? Then you won't have to sit alone in the corner whenever we go partying," she nodded, proudly patting her chest with a closed fist as she silently announced herself as his wingwoman.
code inspired by: southside.

Last edited:

Jin Kuse

Two things that won't betray you:
books and music.

With a couple of students pouring into the class, Jin locked his phone, slipping it into his bag. A couple of familiar faces could be seen by Jin--Not to mention that turtle Hana. As he silently watched her sit down, the male let out a sigh of stress, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds as he clenched his teeth. Why did poor Jin have to get stuck with so many troublesome people in his class? The male could only observe in silence, hoping that the teacher would come in soon to deal with the people. Many of them which Jin wasn't too comfortable nor sure of with his impression of the overall imbalance of troublesome versus obidience.

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

Mentions: chamomile chamomile
Sitting together like buddies(not) outside as the bell rung, telling the duo that it was going to be 10AM soon, the idiot Michigi was driving him crazy.

"PIck me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me up."
The horror that'll haunt Kyosuke forever. First off, Michigi trying to be cute to Kyosuke and second, him singing that cringy song. That guy might as well dance to that song also if he was going to sing that.

Carrying what seems to be an 80kg bag of rice (Michigi) and dragging the dear friend that Kyosuke tragically calls best friend, he miraculously made it to the class.

"Thank godness I lift weights." Kyosuke complained as he reached to the classroom, catching his breath as he bended forward slapping both of his hands on each of his needs. The load of burdenweight were lifted when Michigi soulessly walked into the classroom, heading for his desk. Kyosuke dragged himself towards his desk-- his seating a bit further than Michigi as he rolled a ball of paper to throw at Michigi.
"Psst." Kyosuke licked his lips, placing his right arm to cover half of his face. "Michigiii. Now you'll miss me for sureee." Kyosuke whispered, barely loud enough that the other classmates around him as well as Michigi could hear.

Yuichi Akizawa

The President's grandson.
"A new chapter to start in my life"

Mentions: chamomile chamomile
"Please, Mr. Akizawa-san..." The principal walked towards Yuichi, holding his right shoulders as a comfort before stopping. The principal glanced at the office door, than back to Yuichi. The principal held his breath, taking each step slowly with a silent grip against the doorknob.

WHAM

The door swung open and appeared to be a black-haired Japanese boy with a shocked expression. Yuichi observed the mysterious male student outside with Oshino conversing to the poor frightened guy. Yuichi looked at the paper that the Principal handed him and ripped it apart-- he was going to go to that class for sure. He knew that he would fit in surely with the other students. Yuichi was always the odd one out in his classrooms back in the United States because his parents burdened him with the pressure of being the son of a wealthy man. He wasn't bright and he knows that he's not intelligent like many other students. Yuichi wouldn't fit into that class the Principal threw him in for sure.

"This is Akizawa Yuichi and he's supposed to be in your homeroom." Mr. Oshino pulled Yuichi in, tugging the side of his shirt. Yuichi, coming back into reality looked back at the guy whose expression seemed to relax. With a quick bow to the unknown student, he was sure that this kid would also be troublesome (not).

"I'm assured that you will look over him?" The Principal lean forward to the poor President. With a quick nod, he assured Mr. Oshino.

"Yes."

The Principal patted Yuichi's head like a child of his own, giving him a nod as he closed his eyes. Did that mean that the Principal would agree to Yuichi's request?

"Akizawa-san, follow me to the classroom." Yuichi turned his attention back to the mysterious student that somehow was so obedient to the Principal as he followed the boy. Pure silence sloped around the two, hearing each footstep that they took through the hallway. It was quite awkward for the two to converse because of 1.) Yuichi didn't know his name. 2.) He was worried that this kid was going to be the spy for the Principal. Yuichi was secretly wiping off his little droplets of sweat. He hated the first day of school because he didn't know what to expect--especially in a new environment. It felt like forever for the two to reach to the classroom. Students passing by Kita bowed towards him with respect as Kita responded back with one of his own to every student. Damn it, Yuichi should've listened to their conversation. He only heard about keeping his identity a secret, but he didn't hear the rest of the conversation because he was dozing off. Yuichi wanted to hit himself in the head as the two got to the front of the classroom. Yuichi was commanded to wait outside alongside with some other strangers--most likely foreigners as he recognized one of the students (Jessie). Yuichi could've said his Hi's, but spotted the teacher coming their way as he quickly scattered to get himself prim and proper in front of the new teacher.

Mr. Fujioka

I devote my time,
life, and worries over my students.

The year flew by so quickly. Mr. Fujioka could hear the students chattering from above from his window as he lit a smile upon his little desk overfilled with piles of books and papers. It felt just like yesterday when his students were just a freshmen in class, and now they are growing up to become adults themselves. Mr. Fujioka flipped a couple of papers over, filing through his students and reading their school application. It seems like there are plenty of new faces that will be shown to the classroom and it is up to Fujioka to figure out how to make it feel like home, but at the same time, be strict with the students so they wouldn't let their guards down.

"Ahhh.. It seems like little Akizawa is joining the crew with us, coming in from California in the United States of America." Fujioka nodded his head, reading his profile as the bells chimed to 10AM. It seems like it was about time for Fujioka to intoduce himself to his students. He had to make a good first impression so that his students do not slack off. After all, the grades do affect him and his teachings. Fujioka gathered up his books and placed them in his messenger bag, slipping over his body as he held a long yellow ruler with his left hand. Fujioka personally wasn't that much of a fiesty and agreesive guy, but he had to make the best impression to the students if he wanted them to listen to them. He knew from the start of their first year that they would be trouble, and it didn't help that thanks to the dear principal that he had to struggle against it.

Mr. Fujioka marched out of the teacher's office and headed to his classroom, looking straight ahead as he hastily bowed to students and other faculty members with a straight face that he had to put on to look serious for today. The male could see a couple of students mindlessly standing outside of his classroom.

"Ah. Good morning Kita." Fujioka first answered the class president as he looked at the new students. Mr. Fujioka dragged the other transfer students from the classroom inside and told them to wait outside to introduce themselves as he quickly headed back to the transferees. "Hello students. I will be your teacher for the rest of your years in high school. Please call me Mr. Fujioka. I will have Kita introduce you all in the classroom in a line. I hope we all get to know each other." Mr. Fujioka smiled as he headed back inside.

"Hello class. I hope that you are doing well on your first day of school. My name is Mr. Fujioka if you guys haven't met me yet. It will be a great year to be with you all. I will have the class president introduce each of our transferees and we will begin class session soon."

A N N O U N C E M E N T ! !

THE TIME HAS CHANGED TO : 11AM [LUNCH]
If you have any impression on the new students, please head to the discord and check out the #in-character-chat section so you can write your response OR write it in the OOC section! I will paste a In-character-chat in the OOC section for your character for their impression/interaction/etc. Time will be changed due to a lack of response after introduction! Please understand and thank you!

PEOPLE MR.FUJIOKA HAVE MOVED OUTSIDE (Transferees):Yuichi, Darragh, Jessica, Li Jun, Jun, Hoshi,

Last edited:
white space
喜多川 · KITA
Kitagawa Yuuma | Class | Open for Interactions Mentioned Yuichi Sign Sign

Introductions went smoothly albeit slightly awkward from the two shoecomers and a couple of foreigners. They do receive some normal additions (at least, as far as Kita could tell). Most of the transferees were sat into the same row as he was, and the director's son himself taking the seat directly to his right.

Kita went to the cubbies to retrive his lunch bag before sitting back in his seat. He opened his bento to a simple preparation, egg rolls, sausage cut into octopuses and a small bit of corn on the side.

He doesn't often eat much since he tries to keep this period as free as possible. Usually there were favours asked from his other classmates, quick questions from the previous lessons and some sweeping.

The first day is usually calmer, so he took his time and glanced down his row of students, occasionally at the door as some people leave for the cafeteria. Yuichi doesn't seem to be distressed next to him and he had a packed lunch just like Kita, though oddly enough, he pulled out a spoon and fork instead of chopsticks.

Oh. He's from America.

He averted his attention back to his food.

Hoshiko | Class | Mentioned wendy wendy , PastaMan PastaMan , Sign Sign | Open to Interactions​

As the lunch bell rang, she gave a small, comfortable sigh, happy to have another chance to rest. Fetching her lunch box, she glanced around the room. She had suggested to Hani-chan that they could talk more at this time, but now she wasn't sure if the girl might rather chat with those she was more familiar with, or with those nearer to where she sat. Being right at the back corner, Hoshiko had less options in that regard. There was a boy to her right and in front of her, and a girl seated diagonally to her. Of course, Hoshiko had never met any of them. If she were to pick, however, she'd most likely give that girl's shoulder a tap. But not yet. For the moment, Hoshi decided to focus on eating. Food was comforting, so while she watched the class, it would hopefully keep her nervousness at bay.

Haruichi Shoko

confused little bub
'What the hell was that?' Shoko thought to herself as Mr Fujioka left the room and Shoko switched her books for her heart shaped bento box. For Shoko the words that Mr Fujioka had been speaking had gone through one ear and out the other as she was so focused on coping down the notes he had written on the black board that she hadn't actually paid attention to her teacher. Shoko got up from her chair placing her books into the small shelf under her desk before she headed for the cafeteria by herself, as Shoko left the room she saw a girl who sat behind her looking at her but Shoko did was look at her for a couple of moments before heading out of the classroom.

The corridor was filled with students all heading to the cafeteria hoping that the food would be decent today. As Shoko made her way through the halls she spotted a small group of first years who seemed to be looking for the cafeteria without much success. Shoko wandered over to them and spoke "If you're looking for the cafeteria it's just over there" Shoko says pointing in the direction of the cafeteria. The first year students seemed to jump slightly when they saw Shoko before quickly thanking her and heading into cafeteria joining the long queue. After reaching the front of the queue Shoko chose to have the pork katsu with fried rice and after the woman behind the counter handed her what sort of looked like a katsu Shoko made her way through the chattering students until she came to an empty table and sat down. As Shoko slowly ate she looked around the other students seeing them catch up with friends and joke around with each other, the lonely girl sighed wishing that she could have that but Shoko didn't have a clue how to even act like that, she rarely smiles so how could she be a happy student?

mentions: Hosiko BatBrainBat BatBrainBat

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back