• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏᴋᴋɪᴅᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Applications

[Picture-FC]
Name:
Role: (OPTIONAL--Such as the 'genius' etc)
Desired major: (For your university purposes or character's dream)
Current grade Rank: (Within the school. MUST NOT BE THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSES BESIDES THE 0's!!)[0-25] (0's are considered as the highest intellectual ones; there will be a couple here that is an exception to having duplicates and 1,2,3,4, are ranking of their grades etc)
Season of your birthday: (S/S/F/W)
List any achievements at present school (Academic, Cultural, Sport):
Personality:
Background Information:
Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty(Allergies, medical conditions, etc)?
Do you need to stay in the dorm room? (ANSWER YES OR NO)
Other: (Anything else I missed)
Student Signature:

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CxaYPmI.png

Last edited:
eK5zSt8.jpg

Name: Iwasaki, Sayuri

Role: Artist

Desired Major: Fine Arts

Current Grade Rank: 19

Season of your Birthday: Winter

List any Achievements at Present School:
Runnerup of School Art Competition (Last Year) and Member of the Art Club.

Personality: Creative. Bright. Calm. Passionate. Reserved. Sayuri spends most of her time doodling and coming up with new ideas for her art. She rarely goes out with friends but is socialable to a certain extent. Her face almost always has a bright smile or a face of deep concentration.

Background Information: Sayuri’s family of six has a stable income which had led to her being able to afford the tuition of the school. Both her father and mother are very caring of their kids and are very optimistic. Her parents aren’t too concerned about career choices but as long as their children are happy. Sayuri has shown talent in art since she was young when doodling with crayons of her surroundings and what seems to interest her the most. When she was yonger

Any medical listing that needs to be known to the Faculty?: N/A

Do you need to stay in the dorm room?: Yes

Student Signature:
Iwasaki Sayuri

7125e3517ff6ba3f97131889d815c649.jpg
haruna kaji // walking diaster
rank
11​
dob
April 16​
dorm
Yes​
desired major
music none​
achievements
- won district in school's volleyball team
- performed in a band for cultural festival (in previous school)
- won best story for creative writing competition​
persona
An emotional wreck hidden under layers of explosive and rash tendencies and vibrant charisma. Sporting a 'I don't give a shit' attitude which acts as her sword and shield, Kaji dares to do what most wouldn't, going against all rational thought with an impulsive and headstrong nature.

Confidence is the vehicle which allows her stunts to pull through with awe, fear and admiration; but most fail to catch that it is also the veil which she uses to distract herself from more, deeply wounded afflictions. Not one for self-reflection, Kaji harbors a secret self loathe stemmed by her up-bringing and shows this in her reluctance to address her personal problems and her well-being.

Reluctant as she is to open up, the girl is fortunate enough to have a small cluster of friends whom she can rely on and trust. With her whole heart devoted to them, she is willing to plow through heaven and hell itself to protect them and values them highly.

Background Information:
Haruna comes from a troubled family, though it hasn't always been like this. Before she had entered middle school, Haruna had a loving set of parents and an older brother which she revered and looked up to. In his absence, the family grew apart with her father turning to alcohol and her mother relieving her pent-up stress with aggression and stinging words of disappointment at Haruna. Unable to endure the abuse and the sheer brokenness of her family, Kaji chose to "run" away by studying elsewhere; thus, moving from her hometown in Kyoto to Hokkaido where she dorms and lives out a new life, away from her family, away from all memories of him.

With this, she's able to start anew. She lives her new found life with freedom, although she does (with much reluctance) visits her family every so often.

Other:
- has a bad reputation blown out of proportion
- is nicknamed "mad dog" or "the nutcracker" in some schools
- has set firecrackers in the classroom
- has gotten into a fist-fight / cat-fight(s)
- can chug 3 bottles of soju before knocking out
- is actually a lot smarter than she makes out to be
- could be a top academic scorer if she only puts in effort
- is terrible at make up
- has a butt fetish
- no one in Hokkaido knows about the existence of her brother (yet); the topic of such is taboo
[div class=container] [div class=access]Before moving to Hokkaido, Haruna lived a shadow's life, lost in the light of her older brother Yukito. Yukito was everything she strived to be: smart, diligent, athletic and well-loved. He was always the top of his school, always the one people looked up to, always the one praised. Despite Haruna doing her best to catch up to her brother's footsteps, she never did receive as much praise as he did. But jealousy was not what stirred resentment for the young girl had revered her brother as much as her parents did. She was proud of him and she loved him, and he served only to disappoint upon his downfall.

Sometime in Yukito's senior year (when Haruna was in middle school), the male began to down spiral, showing signs of aggression and even depression. Expectations had built up pent up stress, which was secretly taken out in the form of bullying (both physically and mentally) on those Yukito could. When these actions came to light and he was revealed as the monster he truly was, Haruna and her parents were shocked. In denial even, despite all the proof and records shown. The situation had become so severe that one of his victims were hospitalized and his parents threatened to press for charges.

Of course, the Kaji family fought back, defending their beloved son with a fiery passion only to be doused with the cold truth. Yukito was suspended from his school for his actions and things only got worse there. He began mixing with the wrong crowd. Drinking, smoking, borrowing money, getting involved with gangs. From an A-star student he fell so low that he eventually dropped out of school. Unable to deal with his parents disappointment and anger towards him, Yukito one day packed up all his things, stole every penny from his parents' savings, and disappeared without a word.

A singular note was left as a warning, a whisper of terror which clung to Haruna's heart to this day:

One day, you'll understand.​

And frighteningly enough, Haruna did.

With Yukito gone, her parents finally unraveled. Her father went mad and searched the province for his son in vain. With most (if not all) of their money gone, they lacked the resources to look for him properly. And it was just their misfortune that they were hit with a financial crisis shortly afterwards. Haruna's father lost his job and turned to drink to wash out his distraught. Every night he'd come home stinking of alcohol or cigarettes, promising that he'll find a job he's never tried searching.

Her mother was worse. A woman who constantly compared Haruna to Yukito and blamed her for his leaving. With sudden spikes of aggression and anger lashed, Haruna's home became a battle field and her mother was the ticking time bomb just waiting to blow. Sometimes she'd leave with only wet eyes and a damaged heart, but there were other times where Haruna would sport a stinging red on her cheek simply for looking "too much" like her brother.

But always, always, Haruna did her best to live up to the devastating hole left by her brother. When she finally came to accept that she never could, she too, ran and never looked back.

(*Her father sponsored her and convinced her mother to send her to Hokkaido to study. He knows that Haruna's mother abuses her but doesn't have it in him to stop her so he does the best thing he can which was to let her leave.)
[div class=keypad] [div class=instructions]HIDDEN BIO LOCKED
[div class="key numkey"]1[/div][div class="key numkey"]2[/div][div class="key numkey"]3[/div]
[div class="key numkey"]4[/div][div class="key numkey"]5[/div][div class="key numkey"]6[/div]
[div class="key numkey"]7[/div][div class="key numkey"]8[/div][div class="key numkey"]9[/div]
[div class="key numkey"]0[/div][div class="key resetkey" style="width: 60px;"]RESET[/div]
[div class=pin]____[/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] height:500px; width:500px; border:1px solid transparent; margin:auto; [/class] [class=keypad] background-color: #F0F0F0; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1; margin: 10px auto; text-align: center; width: 200px; [/class] [class=instructions] box-sizing: border-box; color: #4c4c4c; font- size: 10px; font-weight: bold; padding: 15px 10px; [/class] [class=key] background-color: #D0D0D0; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; display: inline-block; font-size: 14px; height: 30px; line-height: 0; outline: solid 1px #b7b7b7; padding: 15px 0px; text-align: center; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=key state=hover] background-color: #A0A0A0; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=pin] background-color: #212322; box-sizing: border-box; color: #25b925; display: inline-block; font-family: 'Courier New', monospace; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 10px; margin: 10px auto; padding: 10px 0px 10px 10px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=access] height:200px; width:300px; background-color:white; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; font-family: 'Courier New', monospace; font-size: 12px; padding: 15px 10px; position:relative; z-index:6; [/class] [script=keypad] set curChar 0 set firstChar _ set secondChar _ set thirdChar _ set fourthChar _ [/script] [script class=numkey on=click] if (le ${curChar} 5) (inc curChar) (stop) set keyText (getText) if (eq ${curChar} 1) (set firstChar ${keyText}) if (eq ${curChar} 2) (set secondChar ${keyText}) if (eq ${curChar} 3) (set thirdChar ${keyText}) if (eq ${curChar} 4) (set fourthChar ${keyText}) setText "${firstChar}${secondChar}${thirdChar}${fourthChar}" pin // Check if the correct value was entered. set numCharValid 0 if (eq ${firstChar} 0) (inc numCharValid) if (eq ${secondChar} 4) (inc numCharValid) if (eq ${thirdChar} 1) (inc numCharValid) if (eq ${fourthChar} 6) (inc numCharValid) if (eq ${numCharValid} 4) (fadeOut 500 keypad) if (eq ${numCharValid} 4) (fadeIn 1000 access) [/script] [script class=resetkey on=click] set curChar 0 set firstChar _ set secondChar _ set thirdChar _ set fourthChar _ setText "____" pin hide access [/script] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
The Perfectionist

• A3.jpg

Name:
    Sora Arai
    Role:
    The Perfectionist
    Desired major:
    Business, psychology, or Law
    Current grade Rank:
    Season of your birthday:
    Winter
    List any Achievements at Present School:
    -Captain and Winner of the state debate competition last year
    -Starting player on girl's volleyball
    -Co-captain of the tennis team
    -Part of Student Gov.
    -Occasional member of the chess club when she has time

A3.jpg

I can also make a male character if needed :)

OC1

o1080108014073411013.jpg

FC: Kim Yoo Jung

Name:
"If the brain is the control center of our body, the one who plans and executes everything we do, that means we are naming our brain, our true form."
Skylar Kim Hani

Role:
"I prefer the term 'Intellectually-inclined'. Calling myself a genius makes me sound like an asshole. Though, I wouldn't mind."
The Genius

"If only we could carbon date ourselves. Maybe then people would realise that they're only an adult by name with a drinking permit."

"Biologically, I am a female. In reality, I am a human reptile that requires hibernation."
Female

Desired major:
"Humans act for their own selfish needs. Though, there are times where they act for those who they consider their own. But does that justify their actions?"
Law

Current grade Rank:
"What a blessing to be fitted into a ranking system that tests one's skills in an experiment that has more constants than manipulated variables."

Season of your birthday:
"Someone once suggested I was dropped on the head as a baby. Maybe they were right, like snow."
Winter

"The crowd goes wild as she....lifts up her handmade biomolecular device..."
Obtained second in the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) Innovation Competition, Represented Hokkido High School in an all-states math competition & Chosen as a top debater in the school's district debate championship.

Personality:
"How I introduce myself: Unequivocal asshole whose soul is that of an 80 year-old man."
Many assumes Sky enjoys soulful music whenever she describes herself as an 80-year old man but what she really meant was that she can be cynical to a point that it is impossible to have a shred of optimism in the same room as her. At often times, sarcasm is her mother tongue but her tactfulness allows her to restrict herself to a point, especially if she is in the company of someone who requires her to do so. Some might say that this rather negative outlook of hers is a way of coping with whatever unfortunate event they might assume she went through but in reality, her more deprecative demeanour attributes to always striving for better even if she is at her best. Though described as mature for someone her age and puberty growth, she does portray her childish side through being a very picky eater and her pettiness. In saying so, her pridefulness is almost non-existent as she sees it as a form of hindrance especially since she dislikes losing.

Towards her friends, she bares herself as none other but herself. At times, she shows her vulnerability by expressing her true feelings to her friends while at other times, she makes sure her rather melancholy persona of hers is pushed behind to account for empathy, even if it is only a little bit at a time. Loyal, she extremely hates two-headed snakes. However, she does have a knack for rule-breaking at times especially if she is coerced into it by her friends, thought not often.

Background Information:
"Very tragic story. Tragically common that is. Nothing much to really think about."
Her story isn't as tragic as many might assume it to be. Sky was adopted when she was a mere baby, a lucky feat at that, and was raised in a loving family that consisted of herself and her father. Her father was never married as he never really stood for the idea of matrimony. As such, she never had a mother to turn to. She didn't really care if she were to be honest. She had a father and they were a family. Then at the age of six, her father adopted yet another child, her brother. Sky equally loved him as a sibling but there were times she felt as though favoritism was evident. However, she knew every family with several siblings were bound to experience so. Though that didn't stop her from wanting to be the best. If she couldn't receive as much favour as she once was as a single child, she would just have to be the best in everything she could be.

Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty(Allergies, medical conditions, etc)?
"Nothing dire as unfortunate as it may seem. Though, I'm allergic to your bullshit."
Light asthma

Do you need to stay in the dorm room?
"What's better than having a sleepover everyday?"
Yes

Other:
"If there's something you'd like to know about me, just ask, pansy."
-Skylar hates sports. Anything that requires her pulse to increase more than the usual, she dislike. It could be accompanied by the fact that she has light asthma and doesn't want to find out what she can and can't do.
-Skylar is very, very competitive. If she can't beat someone, she will do whatever it takes to beat them.
-Skylar is very good at describing things. She once described eating an avacado like eating 'the yolk of a hard-boiled egg mashed with pureed grass'.
-Skylar was wrongly accused of something she hadn't done in middle school once. As such, it made her more adamant to make sure those who were wrongfully accused to not be punished. As such, she wants to be a judge later on in life.

Student Signature:​

Skylar Kim
OC2

large.jpg

FC: Takumi Kitamura

Name:
"No, it's not short for Haruka. It's just Haru."
Haru Ishida

Role:
"I'm that little piece of weed that managed to grow on the rooftop. But I see everything and I mean everything."
The Wallflower who sees everything

"A senior but most people assume I'm a freshman or sophomore."

"Last time I checked, I am a full-fledged man."
Male

Desired major:
"I don't seem like it but some day, just some day, I'll be a detective who'll find out what happened to my father."
Criminology

Current grade Rank:
"It could be worse but it could be better. The ranks never really bothered me."

Season of your birthday:
"Maybe this is the reason why I have a preference for hot rather than cold."
Summer

"I compete in anything that doesn't require excessive physical or mental strength."
Won Hokkido's very own Spelling Bee Championship & Twice-crowned as runner-up to their district's Chess Competition

Personality:
"I promise you won't get bored of me. By the end of the day, at least."
To plainly describe Haru is that he is the water to many solvents as well as solutes- he blends and mixes well with everyone or rather, most people. His general attribute that stamps Haru as Haru is his actions are always added with a casual 'nonchalantly'. Unlike a number of boys around his age, he had a preference of staying out of trouble rather than stirring up some. It isn't due to the fact that it's a hassle (a small part does play a role) but rather, he sees it as a waste of time and does not benefit him in any manner of sorts which contributes to his next characteristic which is every action he undertakes, there is a reason for it. Some might call him calculative but really, he's kind of lazy to start doing things over again. To place it better in perspective, Haru is encouraged to be more hardworking because of his advanced planning of laziness. Though he wouldn't admit it, Haru can be quite the pushover towards his close friends. If a close friend of his asked him to drive them from one end of town to another, he'd probably do it while grumbling internally. With that being said, he does have a tendency to nag at his close friends and though mentioned his nonchalant behaviour, he turns into a worry-wart if they are in any trouble of sorts. Sometimes earning him the nickname of 'Mum'.

Though he wouldn't admit it, Haru sees himself as someone who is very sentimental. If someone were to give him a handmade item for his birthday, even if it's a card, he'd probably stash it away in a compartment of sorts and go through it once in awhile. With that being said, he is a neat freak and will refuse to participate in any activity or even eat any any given restaurant if it doesn't meet his level of hygiene. There was once he even left in the middle of a wedding reception as he could not fathom the thought of leaving used cutlery next to the buffet table that people pick their food from.

Background Information:
"My past defines me now but my present shall define my future.....too cliche?"
Like many stories, Haru's didn't start off with a good beginning. At the age of eighteen, Yuusuke Kusanagi and Aika Ishida both graduated high school and very much loved each other. They understood and grasped the difference between 'being in love' and 'love' itself. As such, they promised each other that they wouldn't move their relationship to the next step until the both of them were successful and happy with their own lives and achievements rather than the ones they shared together first. They did, however, move in together. And like any couple who moved in together, intimacy was a rather important part of their lives. One day, twenty years of age, as she got back from work, Aika found out she was pregnant with Haru. Because they weren't happy with themselves career-wise, the issue of supporting a child had become a rather big stepping stone in their relationship.

After numerous months of waiting for a possible miracle to happen, Aika Ishida decided that the best thing for her and her unborn child was to find their own happiness together, even if it meant leaving the one person in her life that meant the world to her. After leaving, she lost all contact with Yuusuke. Though, many rumours have brought about stories of him leaving the country, possibly being a powerful leader in the country over a pseudonym and many more. Growing up, Haru figured that he would look for his father, not to reunite his parents and possibly have a whole family again but rather, ask him why his happiness could not be his mother's too.

"Not that I know of. Maybe allergic to people who dab?"
N/A

Do you need to stay in the dorm room?
"As long as no one touches me while I'm sleeping, I'm fine.
Yes

Other: (Anything else I missed)
"Call me mum and I'll kill you. Lovingly, of course, like any mother would do to her child."
- He doesn't admit it but having his close friends call him 'mum' makes him embarrassed but grateful that they know he cares for them.
- Whenever asked what he wants for his birthday, he prefer getting something homemade rather than bought.
- He hates anything associated with the word 'bean'.

Student Signature:​

Haru Ishida

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ Kyosuke Takanami ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NMyUkyrm.jpg
aQlKxwhm.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRole: The famous web-novelist [that no one knows his identity yet]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_njzz6fNtjE1rhuv48o1_500.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"School is for shrimps.... but I'm totally a dolphin for swimming!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeventeen (17)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBirthday: Summer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDirector or acting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurrent Grade Rank: 17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAchievements: Got the fastest time in his school and is getting an offer for swimming to train in the Olympics
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo medical conditions are known.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDoesn't need a dorm (Lives with his aunt)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPersonality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKyosuke can't say that he's the smartest nor the brightest when it comes to school. He does nearly average in his tests
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand sometimes can be seen being punished by the detention teacher because of his silliness
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(always getting into trouble by saying something sarcastic or funny to the teachers).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe often struggles with school because his concentration is mostly into swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe young male is often sarcastic, making jokes that often makes people
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconfused whether or not he is being serious or not and he often takes things lighthearted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He struggles to find peace within himself with swimming and could often be seen swimming or exercising to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx keep him fit and secure. Towards another person, Kyosuke will say what's on his mind and stands his ground firm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx because "Why keep everything inside when you can scream out to the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBackground
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKyosuke has never met his father nor mother because when he was 5 months old, both of his parents decided to give him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto up his aunt (mother's side) because she couldn't have any children. His parents left him in Japan and went away to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmerica, living their own life while he was raised by his aunt whom he calls her his mother. When Kyosuke was told about
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the situation about his parents when he was seven, he was furious and hated his parents.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He wondered why they gave him up and left selfishly, but Kyosuke knew that his aunt loved him with her whole heart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and although she isn't the richest nor the best mother in the world, she would give him the world if she could.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis love and life for swimming have always been alive ever since he took a swimming class as a child when he almost
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx drowned at the beach one day with his aunt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAfter seeing that Kyosuke couldn't swim and it was best for him to take the class in case he ever needs to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx save himself or someone in the future, she put him in swimming classes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKyosuke was scared of the water at first but became better at it as the days
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx progressed and soon became really good at swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis passion and love for swimming exceeded to the point where he would always practice the four swimming strokes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuntil a swimmer trainer observed him and began training the young Kyosuke.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs time progressed, Kyosuke went into a junior's swimming competition and won with the fastest time for a junior
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and was offered a scholarship at Hokkido High School.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Since it wasn't far from where he lived, Kyosuke decided to attend the new school and began training(swimming) for his future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOther
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Famous Web-Novelist (That no one knows of)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBesides swimming (that takes up his free time), Kyosuke at home enjoys writing his novel online with a hidden identity of the name "Harugi" online.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis novels became quite a phenomenal around town due to his story about the struggles of a female high schooler
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx who goes through struggles of a typical high-schooler, losing her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx best friend due to a car accident and learning to love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx herself through swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This novel actually reflects not on himself, but he was inspired by
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx his aunt after she tells him about her high school days where
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx her best friend gets into an accident and coping through her vulnerable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx emotions in high school. Kyosuke's identity as "Harugi" is little known since
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx people assume that the author is a girl rather than a boy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *Swimming is often done during his free time/after school/his season to compete in swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *Kyosuke almost considered to become a professional swimmer, but found
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that he wanted it to be a hobby instead.

Last edited:
Female Dorkster

Name: Go Yeong
Japanese Name: Ito Hana
Nickname: Hana

Desired Major: Fine Arts / Acting (in a prestigious school where numerous actors and actresses were trained)
Current Grade Rank: 25

Season of Birth: Spring
Achievement at Present School: Won last year's Miss Hokkido

Personality:
People would use the term "cinnamon bun" when describing Hana, claiming that she's too pure for this world. She's kind, caring, and gentle. You can always see her wearing a bright smile and those charming dimples of her showing her optimism. She's carefree and rarely thinks about the future, always concentrating on the present and enjoying her life. She's also easily distracted and always has her head above the clouds.

However, beneath the good girl surface lies a devious girl who has a knack for manipulating people through meandering ways. She may or may not be also a sadist. (Yes, she is.)

Background Information:
Hana was born and grew up on Korea with her Korean mother and Japanese father. They stayed there for ten years but they transferred into Japan along with her older brother when her father's father got sick and he had to inherit as well as manage his restaurant.

The Korean-Japanese continued her education in Japan and transferred into Hokkido High when she entered the age of fifteen. She managed to bag the crown for Miss Hokkido High during that year. Unfortunately, it seemed like she wasn't as bright as her crown since her grades are all in the verge of death.

Perhaps another one of the reason for her failing grades are her constant absences thanks to her fragile health.

However, now that she has stepped into another year and has set her eyes on a famous art school for college, she's eager to pull her grades up from dirt in hopes to pursue her dream in the prestigious college.

Medical Listings:
Type 1 Diabetes

Dorm: No

Others:
-Hana loves acting and is musically-inclined as well. She has a talent in singing, dancing and playing instruments. However, all she can draw are stick drawings.
-Hana is easily distracted and has no sense of direction.
-Hana is extremely passionate for singing, dancing and acting. Her dream is to be a famous actress one day.

Last edited:

↱ chiharu

name. Tachibana Chiharu
age. 16
gender. female
orientation. heterosexual
grade rank. 22
birthday season. winter
role. the athlete
faceclaim. Sabina Altynbekova
the athlete ↲
ConfusedThornyBear-size_restricted.gif

s1.jpg

Sabina-Altynbekova-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
/contains hidden scrolls/coded by allure/
TRIVIA
birthplace. Sendai, Japan
desired major. olympic volleyball player/sports
achievements. Miyagi prefecture middle school volleyball champions
medical issues. old knee injury
allergies. nuts
dorm. yes
family. middle child. one older brother, one younger sister.
signature. Chiharu

PERSONA
A volleyball enthusiast-- or should I say addict? Chiharu's world revolves around the sport. She's usually always in a positive mood around her friends and family. She's not the smartest tool in the shed when it comes to her studies, but she tries. Though many have expressed that if she were to put as much attention to books as she does to volleyball, she would excel. She has a pretty contagious positive attitude, a social butterfly, and willing to help anyone if they need it. She reassures her teammates and raises their spirits if they feel down. The only time she is quiet is when she feels frustrated or concentrating during a game. She can be pretty petty and easily riled up with taunts or direct challenges, it pushes her to do better or most likely reckless things to win.

virtues. honest | diligent | team player | reliable
vices. hastiness | procrastinates when it comes to academics | stubborn | pride
likes. volleyball | exercise | protein bars/shakes | family time
dislikes. studying | losing | taunts | pessimism

BACKGROUND INFO
The Tachibana family has always led a very active life, her parents would bring their children to the community pool, to the beach, or to the park to run during weekends. Her parents had always encouraged the three siblings to pursue a sport they liked, so they tried new ones and played together as much as they can. Her brother found football, her younger sister adored badminton, and Chiharu got into volleyball.

Chiharu was no natural talent at volleyball, but she loved it so much and it always sent her heart racing like a first love. But she had a late start, only joining the competitive sports club in middle school. She pushed herself to be the best, following volley magazines and who the best player was. At first her team mates found her to be a deadweight in the team even though she became a regular shortly after joining. To prove she's worthy of her position in the team, Chiharu overtrained herself, constantly staying late after practice and eventually her right knee busted one day. Luckily it was a small injury and she could still play after recovering.

There was a change in the behaviour of her team mates after she returned to training. Maybe they felt guilty or seen her training late and resulted in her injury. Either way, they finally became friends and trusted each other. Chiharu's athletic sense and abilities grew and her team won the title of champions in the prefecture during her final year. Now she heads to Hokkido High in Tokyo through volleyball recommendations.

wan·der·lust

/ˈwändərˌləst/

noun
a strong desire to travel.

"a girl consumed by wanderlust"​
Jessica "Jessie" Romane

Name: Jessica Romane. Also goes by Jess and, more commonly, Jessie.
Role: Perfectionist Chef, Transfer Girl, Girl-Next-Door (is having multiple roles cheating?)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Desired major: Culinary Arts
Current grade Rank: 8
Season of your birthday: Winter
List any achievements at present school (Academic, Cultural, Sport): Due to being a new transfer student, she hasn't won any yet. However, Jessica has placed first place in five different prestigious cooking and baking competitions back in the United States, and is eager to try win more in Japan.
Personality: Jessica has no trouble making friends. If her award-winning pastry recipes don't win you over, her friendly smile and good nature will. She's a perfectionist to an almost unhealthy degree. Countless items of food have been thrown out just because she didn't like the way it looked on the plate. Her charisma and happiness are almost contagious. However, she doesn't like attention being drawn to her disability. She hates being condescended to, and often pushes herself too far just to prove herself to others. Years of isolation in hospital rooms have lead her to be a very lonely person, and she yearns for friendship and love. Maybe a little too much - she's infamous for getting crushes on ever body.
Background Information: Jessica was born paralyzed from the waist-down. Mr. and Mrs. Romane did their very best to take care of her, constantly doting on her from an early age. This lack of personal space caused her to grow resentment for both them and her disability over time. The constant hospital visits didn't help. She spent many, many nights alone, lying awake in a medical bed. The worst part though, was the hospital food. She hated it. Even at the tender age of twelve, Jess knew she could do better than this. That was when inspiration struck her. When she came home from that particular visit, the first thing she did was head straight for the kitchen to cook something edible after so many garbage hospital meals. Since that day, she's done nothing but continue to improve her craft. In Jessica's mind, a plate is a blank white canvas, and whatever she puts on it is her art, her self-expression.

Before she discovered her passion, making friends was really difficult. At that point, she was very shy and withdrawn after years of being moved around and isolated in hospital rooms. That is, until the first day of eighth grade. The Romanes had once again moved so that their daughter could be closer to the hospital for treatment. Jess wasn't looking forward to another year of kids staring at her wheelchair and not talking to her. That is, until her mother noticed that her daughter was upset and suggested to bake something for the class. Since Jessica was planning to bake that day anyway, she made a tray of cupcakes with pink sparkly frosting. The class loved them, and from that day on, Jess realized she could make friends through her food. Not only did they like her for the food, but seeing people enjoy her art made her a more open and friendly person.

Cut to present day. After her father's job transfer, the Romane family is once again forced to pack up their bags and move. This time though, it's halfway across the world. Despite her parents' protests, Jess insisted on staying in a dorm room so that she could learn to be a little more dependent. After all, her parents weren't going to be there to hover over her the rest of her life. Now, she's enjoying the first taste of freedom she's ever had - and she's loving it. However, they only agreed on one condition. During the week, she could stay in the dorm. But she had to spend Saturday and Sunday in her parents apartment in the city. Look out Hokkido High, Jessica and her pastries are here to stay.

Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty(Allergies, medical conditions, etc): Jessica is allergic to latex, and is paralyzed from the waist-down. She resides in a wheelchair.
Do you need to stay in the dorm room? Yes.
Other: Jessica HATES the school uniform. It's boring and inexpressive.
Student Signature:
Jessica Romane

code by pasta pasta

Ikigai
/ee·kee·gayi/

noun
A reason for being/existence. The reason why you wake up in the morning.​

Touma Higa​

Name: Touma Higa
Role: Shy Poet
Sexuality: Straight
Desired major: Literature
Current grade Rank: 5
Season of your birthday: Spring
List any achievements at present school (Academic, Cultural, Sport): Touma has consistently won the yearly school poem contest, as well as most other writing contests held.
Personality: Touma is a terribly shy young man. His paralyzing fear of rejection and lack of real social skills make it so that throughout the school, he has very few friends. Most other students on campus know him as the weird quiet kid that spends all lunch writing in a journal. He's sentimental, and helplessly in love with a girl that he doesn't believe will ever return his feelings. The things he writes in his poems, and the few quiet words he mumbles out loud, are polar opposites. His poems are meaningful, intimate declarations of love to someone, unashamed in what they are. Touma himself is nothing like that. Even though he knows better, he's a complete disorganized mess and couldn't keep his stuff straight to save his own life. Touma also tends to be an endless pessimist who can only ever see the negative outcome of anything. Oddly enough, this all makes him the polar opposite of the girl he adores.
Background Information: Despite his shy nature, Touma was at one point a bright, happy boy. That was, until he lost his mother at the tender age of 12 in a drunk driving accident. This left him emotionally stunted and his father a heartbroken mess. The two grew distant, unable to deal with their grief. In some ways, Touma still hasn't processed it. On some level, he did recognize this sadness was unhealthy, but felt too nervous to express it to anyone. So instead, he began to write. Writing became a way for him to express himself when he didn't know how, and was a useful tool in helping him cope with the loss of Mrs. Higa. His writing evolved over time. It went from long paragraphs describing how he felt without his mom, to creative fantasy stories that helped him escape the dreary dullness of reality. In these stories, he got to be a brave knight, beloved by everyone. That was how it was, until he met her the first day of school that year at Hokkido.

Touma had moved from his old school to Hokkido to begin with because of his writing. Hokkido saw his gift and after deliberation, decided to snatch him up. After the recent string of bad grades and sinking grade point averages, they were taking every smart student they could. However, besides more stimulating classes, he thought it was just like his old school, until she stepped into his life,

Chiharu Tachibana was bright, bubbly, and optimistic. Everything that Touma wasn't, and never would be. As someone who was ignored by the majority of the school, with few friends, the kindness she expressed to him by simply helping him pick his things up when his bag got caught on a door handle and tore open was something he'd never experienced before. To him, she was perfect. She made him feel alive for the first time since the loss of his mother. She was everything. His writing turned to love poems, and the more he tried to ignore this blossoming, bubbly feeling inside him, the stronger it became. He even began reading about volleyball just in case he ever got the chance to talk to her and establish some kind of conversation. Lately, he's been slipping anonymous love poems into her locker to see if she likes him.

Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty(Allergies, medical conditions, etc): Touma is clinically depressed, and needs to take Prozac in the morning. It has a tendency to make him a bit drowsy.
Other: Touma passionately loves nerdy crap like dnd, old sci-fi movies, and video games.
Student Signature:
Higa Touma

code by pasta pasta

9FE0EAA7-C6E6-48E6-92AC-42FE9751502C.jpeg
Name: Haruichi Shoko
Role: Brainless Beauty
Desired major: Foreign Languages
Current grade Rank: 24
Season of your birthday: Spring
List any achievements at present school:
~Colouring competition winner.
~School festival idol competition winner

Personality:
Shoko has a very neutral perseonality, she doesn’t have any extremes, she isn’t extremely smart or extremely happy she’s just Shoko. Some people might consider this a boring personality but once you get to know Shoko she can actually be quite the funny girl, she likes to crack jokes and make people smile from time to time, she thinks that making people laugh will make the feeling of academic pressure go away for a while but no that feeling comes straight back.

The reason why Shoko is neutral is because she feels a great weight on her shoulders to do well at school not only from the school but her family, Shoko spends much of her time going over school work still not being able to understand it, her inability to understand the complex work at school takes a great toll on Shoko. The girl has worked her way into the hospital one summer as she spent so much time trying to catch up that she rarely slept or ate. Now that it’s 3rd Shoko feels the pressure even more and she’s almost at her breaking point. The reason why Shoko finds school so hard is because she suffers from severe dyslexia but not wanting to seem different she never told her classmates and the teachers don’t understand that Shoko needs more support in class then the others.

Background Information:

Shoko was born out of pressure from her Granmother for her parents to have a child, as soon as Shoko was born she was handed over to her grandparents to be raised in the snowy island of Hokkaido. It isn’t the best of starts in life but Shoko knew the reasons why her parents had her, to please and shut up her Grandparents. Even though they gave her up Shoko still has a good relationship with her parents as even though they can’t handle the responsibility of looking after her but they still love her dearly.

Her Grandparents are rice farmers and so from a young age Shoko has been down on her knees working in the fields. One of her favourite childhood memories was playing in the muddy paddy field with her friends as they made mud pies and ended up covered in mud that their mothers scolded them all terribly but they all couldn’t stop laughing at eachother.

The real problems for Shoko started when she began school, it took her twice as long to learn how to read, write and learn the alphabet. Her teachers immediately noticed and sent Shoko off for learning difficulty testing and it showed that Shoko has severe dyslexia. Her grandparents were unconsolable about the idea that their beloved Grandaughter may have a terrible time at school as Japan still struggles to understand Dyslexia. Shoko got a lot of out of school support in elementary and middle school but it was expensive and now that she’s in high school she’s left to figure out everything for herself.

Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty:
~Severe Dyslexia

Do you need to stay in the dorm room?: No

Student Signature:
6BB1D762-D8ED-41F7-B8B3-7FF008E443E4.png

Last edited:
the class president kagami, but he cares | fc: sakurada dori

NAME; Kitagawa Yuuma.
NICKNAME; Kita, Prez, Yuu by his uncle.
AGE; Seventeen (17).
DOB; November 11, Autumn.
GENDER; Male.

ROLE; The Class President.
As class president, Kita has plenty of responsibilities. Every month he takes suggestions of activities or school improvements to send to the higher ups as well as announce any changes made to the class ranking. He takes care of his homeroom, attend meetings, report to the student council, ask the teachers about materials ahead of time and grants bathroom permissions among other more voluntary duties.

Kita is also the primary candidate to accept tutoring requests, often having his sessions early before school starts or afterwards when he's not too busy with work. He also cleans an awful lot, erasing the blackboard between classes and sweeps after he eats lunch.

RANK; Four (4).
MAJOR; Engineering.

AFFILIATIONS; Student Council. Yearbook Club (editor).
ACHIEVEMENTS;
- Won district in his junior high baseball team.
- Came runner up in a small local singing contest.
- Was also class rep in his previous year.

DORM; No.
TRANSPORTATION; By bike.
GUARDIAN; Akihiko Kenshin, his uncle.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS;N/A.

PERSONALITY;
A dilligent student, a reliable president and a supportive friend-- Kita is the golden boy among his peers.

On the exterior he is rather unassuming though very observant, able to deduce if someone has left the class or is missing in event line ups. He's the kind of person with an awareness logic, like checking the weather before bringing his umbrella. Sometimes it even comes across intimidating from his smileless expressions, not to mention that Kita is absolutely unflappable. No amount of screaming, threats, chaos or even a slap could change how blank he looks.

Fortunately when interacting with his fellow classmates, he can actually be pretty gentle. He doesn't force anything on anyone, alarmingly so for someone in his position. Kita would let things slide or avoid telling the teachers about breaking incidents, given that he trusts them enough to know that they wouldn't repeat their offences. He would also take tasks in their place including the attendance and cleaning duties.

Some would take advantage of his kindness while others would come to respect him because of it. Truth be told, he deeply cares about every single student under his responsibility, even the problem children.

Kita is also a very private person as he keeps to himself when he's not managing the classroom. He rarely has friends over in his house and is independent to a fault, refusing to ask for help even when he really needs it.

LIKES; Coffee, noodles, music, the bike ride home.
DISLIKES; Abusive seniors, raising his voice, dirtyness.

STRENGTHS;
- Mediating, listening to problems and giving advice.
- Maths, he's also considering accounting for his major.
- Developed sense of rhythm, you'd always find him subtly tapping things or timing steps.

BACKGROUND;
Kitagawa Yuuma was born an only child to a loving couple who spent too much time with each other and on their jobs, until they were never home. As a child Kita quickly got acclimated to his independence and performed household chores.

His primary parental figure was his uncle Kenshin, who visited them every few months. During his short trips, he introduced 8 year old Kita to music, and the electric bass which he would later learn to play. The one thing he'd ever begged for and he received one on his 9th birthday.

Unfortunately, Kita's only downfall was not asking his parents for attention while being far too affable with his uncle. So much so that they deemed him fit to be sent away to Tokyo. He would continue to attend high school and university here, rarely returning to Sendai during the holidays.

Kenshin continued to teach him to play the bass and takes him to see shows at the livehouse where he works. Kita, pragmatic he is, doesn't pursue a path of a musician instead burying himself in his academics. University would be a freedom and blessing.

Kita initially had no interest being class president, but many were convinced he was the right person for the job. Within a few weeks, he immediately melded into the tasks and responsibilities. It's a source of enjoyment for him to help other people and it would definitely look good on his applications.

OTHER;
- Here's him pictured with his instrument (x).
- He adopted a puppy from the street recently (x).
- When it rains, he would walk home anyone without an umbrella.
- Arrives at school early to run errands.
- Has very traditional values.

RELATIONSHIPS; wip
ideas + meeting prompts
- Maybe a vice president dynamic?
- Someone saw him caring for the puppy/bringing it home?
- He walked someone home in the rain?

Kuse Jin —
Kaji Haruna —
Skylar Kim Hani —
Ishida Haru —
Ito Hana —
Tachibana Chiharu —
Michishige Hiroki —
Aizawa Yuichi —

喜多川 · 優真
[div class="iconone"][div class=option]
[div class="icontwo"][div class=option]
[div class="iconthree"][div class=option]
[/div] [/div][/div][/div]

• [div class="tag"]name
    [div class="answer"]Kitagawa Yuuma.
    [div class="tag"]nickname
  • [div class="answer"]Kita, Prez, Yuu by his uncle.[/div] [div class="tag"]age[/div][div class="answer"]Seventeen (17).[/div] [div class="tag"]dob[/div][div class="answer"]November 11, Autumn.[/div] [div class="tag"]gender[/div][div class="answer"]Male.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]role[/div][div class="answer"]The Class President.[/div] [div class="paragraph"]As class president, Kita has plenty of responsibilities. Every month he takes suggestions of activities or school improvements to send to the higher ups as well as announce any changes made to the class ranking. He takes care of his homeroom, attend meetings, report to the student council, ask the teachers about materials ahead of time and grants bathroom permissions among other more voluntary duties.

Kita is also the primary candidate to accept tutoring requests, often having his sessions early before school starts or afterwards when he's not too busy with work. He also cleans an awful lot, erasing the blackboard between classes and sweeps after he eats lunch.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]rank[/div][div class="answer"]Four (4).[/div] [div class="tag"]major[/div][div class="answer"]Engineering.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]affiliations[/div][div class="answer"]Student Council. Yearbook Club (editor).[/div] [div class="tag"]achievements[/div][div class="answer"].[/div] [div class="paragraph"]- Won district in his junior high baseball team.
    - Came runner up in a small local singing contest.
    - Was also class rep in his previous year.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]dorm[/div][div class="answer"]No.[/div] [div class="tag"]transportation[/div][div class="answer"]By bike.[/div] [div class="tag"]guardian[/div][div class="answer"]Akihiko Kenshin, his uncle.[/div] [div class="tag"]medical conditions[/div][div class="answer"]N/A.[/div]
    [/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
the class clown | fc: sugino yosuke

NAME; Michishige Hiroki.
NICKNAME; Michigi, Hiro.
AGE; Seventeen (17).
DOB; May 22, Spring.
GENDER; Male.

ROLE; The Class Clown.
Michigi is more of moodmaker of the class rather than a clown (though if he was being honest, he just doesn't like being called a 'clown'). He quips at opportune moments, exaggerate his thoughts and is the first to get out of his seat when the teachers leave. He doesn't do it for the attention, he does it for fun!

He rarely goes for the practical joke or prank route, though his close friends might get that end of the stick. Like the one time he tricked someone to eat super spicy noodles, insisting they were fine before proceeding to laugh at their pain. At least he's spared for his contagious smile.

RANK; Eighteen (18).
MAJOR; None. Probably Business.

AFFILIATIONS; Basketball Club.
ACHIEVEMENTS;
- Was a pretty good point guard in his junior high team.
- Made it to the bench in his first year.

DORM; Yes.
TRANSPORTATION; The daily walk.
GUARDIAN; N/A.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS; N/A.

PERSONALITY;
Michigi is undoubtedly, a child. His friends always joke about his mental age being five years old and how he never seems to have gone through puberty yet. He clings to other people like a koala and laughs far too easily. He's known to playful though his pranks are relatively harmless. Some of his more common ploys include using his Mandarin skills to trick people into complimenting him, spreading rumours about someone having abs or simply putting bunny ears behind someone's head.

Not to mention, Michigi goofs off all the time rarely taking anything seriously. He's been told that he acts bizarre and daydreamlike, paired up with ridiculous facial expressions or subconsciously cupping someone's face as he's talking to them. All that energy can be tiring or frustrating to deal with when he just refuses to focus on the task at hand or take words to heart.

It stems from an irrational fear of growing up, what with the fate of adults overworking in Japan Michigi is adamant to enjoy life as it is.

He might not be the brightest but socially Michigi excels far beyond. He's chatty and he's sweetly enthusiastic, often protective over those close to him the way he watches over his little sister. If he's not bothering his friends out of sheer presence, he'd definitely be found at the nearest introvert trying to get them to be 'wilder'.

LIKES; Goldfishes, green tea, pulling all nighters.
DISLIKES; Early mornings, crowded places, milk.

STRENGTHS;
- Staying up at night.
- He learned conversational Mandarin from his stepfather.

BACKGROUND;
Michigi was born and raised in Yokohama, Kanagawa with a single mother because his father had passed when he was six years old.

Those first few years were hard and depressing, but his mother was a hardworking one who had a philosophy of smiling through tough times. She would later remarry, adding a Chinese stepfather who would often be absent due to work elsewhere and his precious baby sister Kaori into the household.

Even as a child, Michigi was as much of a person as he is now, youthful and energetic. He started playing basketball with another boy of similar age and would usually round up kids at the park to play together. He was active and wished to follow in his mother's footsteps to further his education overseas. Maybe even go side by side with his father's prospects to China.

Though the reality is much clearer now, he is completely and utterly lacking. Perhaps it was the lack of a father figure that Michigi never fully learned how to grow up. So they sent him away to Tokyo hoping that he could get himself together to study and at least get into a university.

OTHER;
- squints at the blackboard
- Has glasses but doesn't like wearing them (x).
- Only dyed his hair at the start of this year.
- He gets people saying he looks better in black (x).
- He keeps his biological father's surname.

RELATIONSHIPS;
ideas + meeting prompts
- i definitely want a childhood friend
- roommate ofc

道重 · 大樹
[div class="iconone"][div class=option]
[div class="icontwo"][div class=option]
[div class="iconthree"][div class=option]
[/div] [/div][/div][/div]

• [div class="tag"]name
    [div class="answer"]Michishige Hiroki.
    [div class="tag"]nickname
  • [div class="answer"]Michigi, Hiro.[/div] [div class="tag"]age[/div][div class="answer"]Seventeen (17).[/div] [div class="tag"]dob[/div][div class="answer"]May 22, Spring.[/div] [div class="tag"]gender[/div][div class="answer"]Male.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]role[/div][div class="answer"]The Class Clown.[/div] [div class="paragraph"]Michigi is more of moodmaker of the class rather than a clown (though if he was being honest, he just doesn't like being called a 'clown'). He quips at opportune moments, exaggerate his thoughts and is the first to get out of his seat when the teachers leave. He doesn't do it for the attention, he does it for fun!

He rarely goes for the practical joke or prank route, though his close friends might get that end of the stick. Like the one time he tricked someone to eat super spicy noodles, insisting they were fine before proceeding to laugh at their pain. At least he's spared for his contagious smile.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]rank[/div][div class="answer"]Eighteen (18).[/div] [div class="tag"]major[/div][div class="answer"]None. Probably Business.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]affiliations[/div][div class="answer"]Basketball Club.[/div] [div class="tag"]achievements[/div][div class="answer"].[/div] [div class="paragraph"]- Was a pretty good point guard in his junior high team.
    - Made it to the bench in his first year.[/div]
    [div class="tag"]dorm[/div][div class="answer"]Yes.[/div] [div class="tag"]transportation[/div][div class="answer"]The daily walk.[/div] [div class="tag"]guardian[/div][div class="answer"]N/A.[/div] [div class="tag"]medical conditions[/div][div class="answer"]N/A.[/div]
    [/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

xzy8eyfm.jpg

F C : T a i s h i N a k a g a w a

N a m e : Y u i c h i A i z a w a
xxxxxxxxxxxxx相 沢 祐
A g e : S e v e n t e e n ( 1 7 )
G e n d e r : M a l e
H e i g h t : 1 8 0 . 3 4 c m ( 5 ' 1 1 )
R o l e : T h e P r e s i d e n t ' s G r a n d s o n
M a j o r : C u l i n a r y A r t s ( C o o k i n g o r b a k i n g )
R a n k : 13
B i r t h d a y : A u t u m n
A c h i e v e m e n t s : ○ Made his father donate to a charity in a third world country
○ Won second in a junior's cooking contest

• Yuichi is born in a wealthy family where the male didn't have to work to get what he wanted in his life. Even as a toddler, when Yuichi held anything in the store, his parents and nanny would get whatever he wanted. His grandfather, on the other hand, was always strict and demanding as Yuichi began to hit his teenage years. His parents moved to California in the United States of America because Yuichi's father and his grandfather began having conflicts with each other. Moving to California was a new set of life for the young Yuichi at the age of five. He got used to the lifestyle staying in the States and even forgot about his grandparents back in Japan. When Yuichi was about nine, he caught his father cheating on his mother when he was playing outside, watching his father embrace another woman, kissing her goodbye with a caress on her hand as his father shamelessly walked home in the middle of the day. Arguments, tears, and burden fell upon young Yuichi as his mother filed a divorce with his father. Yuichi was separated from his sister who was just two years older than him, leaving without any goodbyes between the two. Quick like the lightning storm that strikes the ground, his father promised to the other lady that he would marry her and bring her kids in with them.

Yuichi never loved her stepmother not one bit in his heart and mind. Her stepmother hated Yuichi just as much as Yuichi hated her stepmother and son. It was a conflict between Yuichi always getting in trouble by his stepmother and son and Yuichi's father always siding with them. He felt betrayed and hurt. The big home that was once warm, comfortable, and felt like a home was now just a place that Yuichi can feel the hostile atmosphere between him and his family. Yuichi went to his father's bedroom and took out a contact book, seeing his grandfather's name and called him back in Japan.
    "I'm going back"

Twelve years. No contact with his grandparents nor anything back in Japan and it took a courage from Yuichi to head back to Japan to start his new life. He knew that his father wouldn't side with him and there was no point in arguing with the new 'lady' of the house back in America. With clothes packed, a hat to cover himself in the airport, and a wave of goodbye to his nanny, servants, and butler, the male left with a note to his father saying that he will never be back again.

It took a couple of good attempts to get his grandfather to agree on letting him attend to Hokkido High and be placed in class 3-1 because his grandfather knew how troublesome that classroom was. It was a start of a new life and his grandfather (surprisingly) even agreed to let him stay in the dorms instead of staying with them thanks to Yuichi's pleading. Now it was time for Yuichi to find something for himself. He always felt controlled back at home and in his grandfather's home but it was time for the child to do something on his own now.

code by pasta

rlS8rvsm.jpg
Cooking has been something that Yuichi loved doing since he was a child. At a young age, his nanny always taught him how to bake and cook although he wan't supposed to because it was her job. Yuichi loved finishing up with eating with happiness and found that if he could major into something that'll make people happy even for just a second, he wouldn't mind doing so. At the current moment, he doesn't know what he wants to major in and blindly wrote Culinary arts just because that's what he likes doing, but he may find something different in the near future maybe.

Last edited:
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e6/d1/cd/e6d1cdabad93f85a41dd1cffa1193e3d.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Name: Kazuki Oda

Role: Jerk With a Heart of Gold

Desired major: Animal Health

Current grade Rank: 23

Season of your birthday: Autumn

List any achievements at present school (Academic, Cultural, Sport): Does the most times in trouble count?

Personality: Kazuki is a complete inconsiderate jerk who doesn't care about you or how you feel. Or, at least that's what he wants you to think. He's rude, unhelpful, dismissive, and cold. His manners are lacking and his tone can be
harsh and cruel. He acts like a total delinquent and has no problem defacing school property, getting in fights, and just being a general menace. After school, you can find him exploring abandoned buildings around town before they get demolished. He has never, not once, been on time for curfew and that doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. However, the tough jerk act is a defense he puts up to prevent himself from being hurt further. He is a passionate, empathetic person deep down and wants nothing more than to be cared about by someone, anyone. But when you care about someone, you're vulnerable. And there's nothing that scares Kazuki more than vulnerability.

Background History: Kazuki's early childhood was fine. His parents loved him dearly, but a bloody divorce ended in him spending weekends with his mom and weeks with his dad. To compensate for the loneliness caused by the divorce, his parents got him a dog named Lucky. This, from a young age, built a strong connection between him and animals. He realized very quickly he liked all animals and wanted to work and be with them as much as possible.

Not everything was so great, though. School was rough for him. He wasn't stupid, but focusing was hard and he couldn't pay attention. Consistent bad grades and scolding from teachers killed his self-esteem. His body image at the time wasn't great either - he looked like a twig. His tall, lean, lanky body caused callous bullying from other kids and only further convinced him to stay away from people.

The first crush he ever had on a girl was in his last year of middle school. He confessed to her, and at first it seemed like she felt the same way. That is, until later after school, when the girl and her friends pushed him into the duck pond when he reached out for a hug. As his parents got more focused on their work and had less time for him, and Lucky seemed more like the only thing that actually cared about him, he decided he was going to shut himself off and hurt anyone who tried to get close. Animals had proven that they were the only things that weren't going to hurt him.

So, he spent the whole summer beefing up. By the time school started, he didn't even look like the same kid. Didn't act like him, either. He was cold, and mean to everyone. Everyone, except the animals at the pound he volunteered with after school. Deep down inside, he does care about other people. And in moments, you can see glimmers of the sweet sensitive boy he used to be.

Any Medical listing that needs to be known to the faculty(Allergies, medical conditions, etc): ADHD

Other: He's hiding Lucky in his room.

Student Signature:
Kazuki Oda
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits RI.a RI.a [/div][div class=overlay]Kazuki Oda[/div][div class=tags]Location?
@mentions here[/div]

Last edited:
c768635_b11c2a5840779703a62ec92927c2d5bb.png

Name: Darragh Shelby

Role: Abrasive Layabout

Desired major: None (Drawing and Sketch Artistry)
Current grade Rank: 21
Season of Birthday: Winter

List achievements: Not Dropping Out.

Personality:

Shelby is short, blunt, and abrasive to those he doesn't know. Most will see him as a disrespectful layabout, who takes up space, and marrs the legacy of the once refined school. He hardly gives any effort in any accademic pursuits, and generally prefers to keep to himself.

Upon meeting someone who he can relate to, Shelby will open up in to the sarcastic, bright young man he so frequently hides away from the world. Deep down, he'd be glad to finally have someone to speak with; a longing he is unaware of. If he creates a piece he is thoroughly proud of, he will show his closest friends, in the hopes that he will be praised.

Those he loves, he does all in his power to impress. Often gives many gifts, and does all he can to find time for them. Rarely does he ever fall for anyone, but when he does, he falls hard.

Background Information:
Darragh is an Irish born young man who transfered to the Tokyo based school after his father, a wealthy businessman, made joint venture with an old friend from business school; a Tokyo executive in a bustling company.

Darragh’s early childhood is a story he rarely shares. He was born in Galway, Ireland, to a wealthy businessman who rarely spent time at home. His mother, a kindly woman, took good care of the boy, before she vanished. She had never been happy in the relationship she was in, and has been theorized to have run off with a younger man.

This left the boy without a caretaker, and that void was eventually filled with nannies and babysitters; the likes of whom rarely made a connection with the increasingly reserved boy.

Occasionally, Darragh would lash out, especially in his latter years. He had always been a blunt and rebellious type when it came to his father’s wishes. This resulted in the rather bright boy showing a severe lack of effort in academic pursuits.

His father, hoping that the well-renowned school will live up to its reputation, correct his son’s course, and groom him in to a worthy heir to the Shelby’s booming business.

Medical Conditions: Prone to Heart Disease. Heart problems run in the family.

Other:

Likes: Sketching, Quiet Atmospheres, Freedom, Nature, the Cold.
Dislikes: Corporations, His Father, Dumb People, Cliques, Fads.
Favorites: The Works of Salvador Dali, Les Miserables, "Mad Hatter" Alcoholic Tea, Rice Bowls, YES, Gorillaz, Jazz-hop.

Misc Facts: Drinks and Smokes. Sketches frequently. Oftens leaves the dorms and wanders Tokyo.

General Theme: Gorillaz - 68 State,
Romance Theme: Amalgamation of Soundz - Droplets,

Student Signature:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/195810398690213889/478077379852369920/20180812_014839.jpg

Last edited:
"I'm not mean. I just don't care."
[class=background] margin:auto;center; width:350px; height: 500px; background:#000000; padding:0px; [/class] [class=image] width:330px; height:480px; position:relative; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/c9/78/0bc978a9ff6236ae4b10cd963af99486.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:100%; [/class] [class=tabcontent] height:435px; margin:auto;center; padding:0px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=overlaytext] width:100px; font-size:15px; color:#efdcdc; transform:rotate(-30deg); text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px black; position:relative; top:-440px; left:240px; [/class] [class=mediabox] background:white; width:320px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:9px; color:black; [/class] [class=profilepic] width:20px; height:20px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ0G4HLmHIbsrL6AZMJKwIN8eyWZrAlnFyS79OEp-q92yqV0qm') no-repeat; background-size:100%; border-radius:50px; [/class] [class=profilepic11] width:20px; height:20px; background:url('http://www.clker.com/cliparts/z/5/w/w/C/q/white-letter-j-md.png') no-repeat; background-size:100%; border-radius:50px; [/class] [class=tabcover] width:330px; height:35px; position:relative; background:#000000; left:0px; top:-460px; pointer-events:none; font:Raleway; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px; [/class] [class=credit] margin:auto;center; width:350px; height:5px; background:white; font-family:Heebo; font-size:9px; color:#aaa; position:relative; top:-20px; [/class]
[div class=background]
  • [div class=tabcontent][div class=image]
  • [div class=overlaytext][/div]//////////[/div]
[/div]
[div class=tabcover]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]coded by STAN RI.a RI.a [/div]

Last edited:
0155a7b4e71a769d90c9cd0f900a35d8.jpg

YUUTO

name. yuuto masaru
age. 17
gender. male
season. winter
role. the clueless one
fc. wen junhui
/coded by allure/
head in

5966cac851d07bc8817cc0c6c82cec79.jpg
woah‣ B A S I C S
Currently at Rank 20 with weak aspirations in entering a business course in accordance to his father's wishes, Yuuto has no outstanding achievements outside his competitions for dance. The male majors in dance styles like street, hip-hop with a touch of b-boy. On occasions he can be found dancing to j-pop or k-pop idols for silly recreation.

As far as he's concerned, he has no medical ailments; though he is slightly allergic to peanuts and shellfish. Yuuto does not stay in the dorms.
cae345c76de28964ad7e63f50c9c2a77.jpg
woah‣ P E R S O N A L I T Y
A really nice nuthead, is what one could call Yuuto. He's not very the brightest in things, given his ranking in school nor is he one to be particularly sharp on social cues. Most things go over his head and he takes a minute longer than the average to read unspoken nuances or implications set with body language and tone. Sarcasm, for example, is usually one thing lost on him.

He's kind-hearted by nature despite being "slow", always believing in the good of people. Being thick-skinned makes it easier for him to express his goody-two-shoes side. Insults usually bounce off him if they weren't already shielded off by his friends' protective bubble.

It's funny however how his personality seems to turn a 180 when he's on the dance floor or performing. From a gentle puppy, the male turns into a charismatic monster, demanding all eyes on him with his quick movements and commanding stage presence. He doesn't talk much when he dances but his actions speak volumes for words unspoken.
jun-lice_Easy-Resize.com_.jpg
L I K E Swo&woD I S L I K E S
( + ) Puppies
( + ) Ice-cream
( + ) Windy days
( - ) Homework & studying for exams
( - ) Heat
( - ) Escargot and strange food
ab8b1096628800ea7305cf47f8585e9a.jpg
Q U I R K Swo&woH A B I T S
- Despite being slow at stuff, Yuuto has amazing reflexes.
- He plays basketball from time to time.
- He's tall (6'1) and low key insecure about his height.

bfc58c233062b6e3abd83283e61b30aa.jpg
woah‣ B A C K S T O R Y
Yuuto's parents are divorced and he was raised by his father who operates a fruit supply chain in Hokkaido. He's visited his mother a few times when he was younger but now that she's moved to a different region, he's lost contact with her completely. Word is that she's remarried and now he has a younger half-brother that he's never met.

Despite Yuuto's family circumstances, he doesn't let that bother him too much. He was happy with where he was and while his father was usually busy with work, Yuuto had his friends and cousins to support him through his childhood to his teen years. His relationship with his father is positive though the man tends to be quite disapproving of Yuuto's hobbies. He discourage Yuuto from pursuing dance as a career and was the one who convinced him to take a business course for the future.

bc3c85c6b5ade871a8d84e38f17bbda9.jpg
woah‣ R E L A T I O N S H I P S
x
tba
tba
x
tba
tba
x
the stars

Name: Akina Yang
Desired major: Law
Season of birth: Summer
Achievement(s): -won a writing competition in first place

Personality: Akina likes to keep to herself mostly. She prefers to stay to herself drawing, studying and reading than going out and socialising. To people that haven’t made their way to get to know the true her then she’ll seem blunt and a little mean on the outside and acts as if she doesn’t care. However, when you do get to know her she’s one of the most kindest people you’ll know, and she’ll also help out with homework in her free time.

Background information: Akina has only known her dad as her mother dumped her on his doorstep as a baby, as her father has done everything to try and give her the best life possible since he was a young parent. She’s not bathered about not having a mother around because her father and her ‘uncles’ (her fathers close friends) have taken up that role. Akina and her father have a tradition where all day Saturday they play video games, watch films and eat pizza.

Medical Conditions: Allergy to fleas

Needs to stay in a dorm room? Yes

Likes: reading, writing, spending time with her father, drawing, studying, anime, manga, dogs, the night and the cold.

Dislikes: most food, the warmth, cats, most people and daytime.

Student signature: Akina.Yang.

Attachments

• ACA0C93E-B07F-4530-BA93-998A4E8E965C.jpeg
    ACA0C93E-B07F-4530-BA93-998A4E8E965C.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
[class=container] --bg-color: #000; --color-g-1: pink; --color-g-2: #779ecb; --icon: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/bb/48/6ebb48761d988e3975c2a7ae0920953f.jpg'); --name-title: #fff; --txt: #fff; --img1: url('https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/905ee7c46abafebfa6cb6a825781b791/5C3B2572/t51.2885-15/e35/37672340_410735446117612_8050493129188442112_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTg0MzMwODg3NjgwOTk0OTU3Mg%3D%3D.2'); --img2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/36/c8/e136c8f3205adbc667a5a5a43ad7921a.jpg'); --gimg1: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dat7t26VQAACY8h.jpg'); --gimg2: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbDC2CRV4AACpHF.jpg'); --gimg3: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dat7ubPU0AI5VSS.jpg'); --gimg4: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dat7u-MUMAAkCqV.jpg'); --gimg5: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXC57gNUQAUHgV_.jpg'); --gimg6: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXC6GpcUMAAyfgZ.jpg'); height: 400px; width: 550px; background-color: var(--bg-color); margin: auto; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 1s; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=container state=hover] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 1s; cursor: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/51aa4b0cb73356472f4336df13b2fc6b/tumblr_inline_p7nrx1388N1r1shc4_540.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidetitle] height: 50px; width: 400px; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 400px; transform: rotate(-90deg); transform-origin: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=title] text-align: center; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(0deg, var(--color-g-1), var(--color-g-2)); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transition: 1s; [/class] [class=icon] height: 110px; width: 110px; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: 40px; background-image: var(--icon); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; border: 3px solid var(--color-g-1); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] border: 3px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=nametitle] height: 24px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left:70px; margin-top: 170px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=nametxt] font-family: 'Ubuntu' , sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--name-title); [/class] [class=quote] width: 180px; position: absolute; margin-left: 67px; margin-top: 205px; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=quotetxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=quotetxt state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class=linkbox1] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox1bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox2] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox2bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox3] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox3bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox4] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox4bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkanim] width: 61px; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=linktxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; padding-top: -1px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=heart] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; color: var(--color-g-2); text-decoration: none; position: absolute; margin-top: 350px; margin-left: 150px; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=page1] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow-y: hidden; overflow:hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page2] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page3] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page4] height: 400px; width: 350px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1.1px; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; transition: 0.4s 0.2s; [/class] [class=h1] height: 40px; width: 270px; border-bottom: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class=h1txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: var(--txt); opacity: 0.95; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=outer] height: 400px; width: 290px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 30px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=imgpost] height: 270px; width: 230px; margin-left: 25px; background-color: transparent; position: relative [/class] [class=img1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=img2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] width: 230px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-2); position: relative; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 25px; text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=blankspace] margin-bottom: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] width: 270px; background-color: transparent; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; opacity: 0.9; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=h2] display: inline; font-size: 13px; line-height: 25px; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--color-g-2); [/class] [class=listtxt] margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=bulletpoint] display: inline; color: var(--color-g-1); font-size: 12px; [/class] [class=h3] display: inline; line-height: 18px; padding-bottom: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=txtouter] height: 340px; width: 270px; margin-top: 55px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 40px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=galleryimg] height: 110px; width: 110px; background-color: transparent; margin-left: 18px; margin-top: 25px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(10%); [/class] [class=gimg1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg3] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg3); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg3 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg4] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg4); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg4 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg5] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg5); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg5 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg6] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg6); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg6 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=page1 on=init] addClass show [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=click] addClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=click] addClass show page2 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=click] addClass show page3 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=click] addClass show page4 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 [/script] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class="sidetitle title"]nishino, shinobu[/div] [div class=icon][/div] [div class="nametitle nametxt"]the computer geek[/div] [div class="quote quotetxt"]seventeen | female | pansexual spring | rank 7 | dorm:yes[/div] [div class="linkbox1 linktxt"]home[/div][div class=linkbox1bg][/div] [div class="linkbox2 linktxt"]persona[/div][div class=linkbox2bg][/div] [div class="linkbox3 linktxt"]history[/div][div class=linkbox3bg][/div] [div class="linkbox4 linktxt"]gallery[/div][div class=linkbox4bg][/div] [div class=heart][div style="display: inline; color: var(--color-g-2);"][/div][/div] [div class="page1 txt"] [div class=outer] [div class="imgpost img1" style="margin-top: 40px;"][/div] [div class=caption]desired major
computer science[/div] [div class="imgpost img2" style="margin-top: 130px;"][/div] [div class=caption]achievements (former school)
vice president of computer programming club, mostly took runner-up spots in computer science contests[/div] [div class=blankspace][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page2 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]persona[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Shinobu is quite a silent person, though not to the point where it could be described as "shy." Due to her background of constantly being in front of a computer screen, her skills in social communication are rather lacking. Because of this, she often does not know how to respond to certain events.

Be that as it may, Shinobu is a kind person. Her patience can be stretched but it usually never breaks, and she rarely shows negative emotion. She isn't one who would mock or belittle others, but if you get close to her, she will at least tease you.

Generally, she is an average girl. She can be soft at times, but she can be confident and blunt, if she deems it necessary. [/div]
-Shinobu
[div class="textbox txt"]
[div class=h2]likes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] rain
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] strawberries
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] yogurt
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] puppies[/div]
[div class=h2]dislikes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] spicy food
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] small spaces
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] overly noisy things
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] mess[/div]
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=h2]relationships[/div]
[div class=h3]tba[/div] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.

[div class=h3]tba[/div] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id felis non nunc pellentesque convallis. Vivamus tincidunt sapien eu dui feugiat, et scelerisque leo finibus. Vivamus eu tortor ligula.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page3 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]history[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Shinobu was born into an upper-class family of four, with her parents being businesspeople. Her parents were always away, and because they had a stable income, Shinobu always had access to devices at a very young age. She and her older brother grew up spoiled, in a way, though it never affected her behavior enough for her to be a brat.

Being exposed to technology at a young age sparked her curiosity and passion about it. Her childhood mostly consists of sitting alone in her room, with a computer in front of her, hence her frequent inability to socialize and relate with her age group. [Shinobu has asthma, limiting the activities she can participate in.] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page4 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]gallery[/div] [div class=txtouter]
[div class="galleryimg gimg1"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg3"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg5"][/div]
[div class="galleryimg gimg2"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg4"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg6"][/div]

[/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back