• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏᴋᴋɪᴅᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.Dunt
DRr6ECg.png

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└ W e l c o m e T o H o k k i d o H i g h S c h o o l ! !
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High School, a prestigious school located in Tokyo, Japan in the bustling city. This high school used to
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx be an all-boys high school until 1970 when they decided to change it to become a coeducational school.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High had its name for being one of the top schools that had a high passing rate until recently that is.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hokkido High School has had problems with accepting students with a certain amount of grading
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx criteria (mostly because their criteria considers you to be a genius there) so within the past few years,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx the board members of the high school decided to accept some students into the school to avoid declination in
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx their student population. Now with a gap between highly intellect students and those that do not,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx do well in school shows a challenge for students to fight for their future.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx One of the most troublesome class in the school, which is the class of 3-1,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx will be filled with romance, friendship, and chaos all in one.

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Weather
tumblr_ousyanHJ6e1wu4410o1_400.jpg

Sunny; Morning; 11AM - MONDAY

Season
FIRST TERM - SPRING (10 days)
tumblr_ouxsfzvhOx1wu4410o4_400.jpg

hzJD4JDb.jpg
pnxESPHb.jpg

The first term always starts with spring because life begins anew and is always perfect to begin a new chapter in their life. Students are excited as the year approach because of cherry blossoms are in bloom-- a symbolism for growth and hope in their life for the Second-year students in class 3-1.

Happy birthday:
ldoi1zv.png
dr3J5X3.png
20OWT3P.png

GsS18aW.png
zJGtphz.png

Special Events
2td4hKNm.jpg

Camping Trip occuring in SPRING DAY 3!

*Please remember that classes occur in the old school building!
*Remember the locations! :> Please direct here if you are lost!

[Friendly reminder] If there is no interaction between anyone and you. Please continue to post because time will continue to move on and people will eventually interact with you!

SCHEDULE OF THE DAY:
10AM-11AM: English
12PM-1PM: LUNCH
2PM-3PM: P.E. - Volleyball (Outside of the old school building)
4PM->10PM: DONE WITH SCHOOL. There are cram classes (studying in classes) and those that are punished will take place here! If you aren't in any of those, it will be your free day until the next day!

**I know the time is short but every day schedule will be changed. This is just for our convience!
* YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED IN YOUR DORM ROOMS ALREADY.

Last edited:

Jin Kuse

Two things that won't betray you:
books and music.

xxxxxxx BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
The vibration on Jin's phone began making a loud buzzing sound that vibrated the side table. "I just want a couple of minutes please." Jin grumbled with half of his face planted onto his pillow. The male rolled over to the side table to swipe his phone, turning off the alarm. Jin slowly closed his eyes, falling back asleep as the doors swung open.

"Morning sunshine!" Jin's mother smiled, her arms wide open as she strolled across his bed and went straight to the curtains to open up. "Wake up for the bright beautiful day honey!" Jin rolled over to the edge of the bed and pulled the blankets aside to the middle of the bed, rubbing his eyes. "I already made breakfast already so go and get ready for school!" Jin's mother carefully straightened Jin's uniform that was placed on the desk. Jin slowly walked out of his bedroom and went straight into the bathroom not too far from the bedroom getting his face washed. Jin began brushing his teeth with his right hand as he headed to his room to take a look at the uniform- White, Black, and a baby blue color were faced right in front of him. He began to frown at the thought of school again.

"Great. Another start of school...that'll mean that I'll have to manage my time for studying besides playing games." The male mumbled between brushes and headed back to the bathroom to get ready (fixing hair, getting dressed, etc).

After a couple of bites of toast, cleaned plate that was filled with waffles previously, and an empty glass of orange juice, Jin walked to the front of the doorstep to put on his shoes. "I'll be heading out now!" He yelled as his mother replied with a typical "Bike there safely now! reply. Jin closed the door, strapped on his grey backpack and fixed his blue tie that now didn't look messy. Jin took out his lanyard that had his bike key and house key and unlocked the lock of his bike so he could bike over to that troublesome child's place. Jin was wearing the uniform, a grey backpack, and a black watch to keep track of time because he knew that she would probably take forever. With a black bike that was tucked out of the side of the rail in front of his home, Jin biked towards the gate of his home as the guards began opening the gates to allow Jin to bike out.

It took awhile for Jin to head to Hana's place, but he always had to wait for that turtle to hurry up and finish. If he didn't have to worry about her all the time, he wouldn't have cared for her in the first place. It annoyed Jin that she was always so loud and bothersome. Not to say that she would always ask for his help too, but because Jin knows that she wants to do well in school, Jin partially forgave her for that part. He reached to her house as he awaited at the gates. Students from other high schools were walking in their own uniform and color, chatting as girls giggled with each other and others that rushed to the bus at a nearby bus stop.

Template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

"I had a dream one time. It was about learning to embrace the water that would go against you. It was learning about overcoming your fears and fighting against yourself through hard work."

"Kyosuke!" Kyosuke's strokes stopped in the middle of the indoor swimming pool in the new building in Hokkido High. Kyosuke could see his coach with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Yes coach?" Kyosuke answered as he took off his swimming goggles, balancing himself in the water.

"I told you not to hurt yourself or practice too much. Is it too much to ask for you? School is already here today and you have been here since 6 AM swimming. What is up with you? It's already 8AM!!" His coach lectured with a worried tone as Kyosuke waved at his coach with his right arm.

"No worries! I know. It's been a while since I've been here so I just kind of missed this place. It's been a couple of months already!" Kyosuke smiled as the coach shook his head, rubbing his nose as he waved to Kyosuke.

"I have a meeting so I'll see you whenever then. Don't push yourself too hard, child!" His coach yelled at Kyosuke as he began concentrating on his swimming strokes again.

---

Kyosuke had his uniform in his bags as he took a quick rinse in the boy's locker room. The showers echoed through the empty locker room as Kyosuke began walking towards his lockers to take out his uniform to wear. The male buttoned up his shirt and loosened his tie, drying his hair with the towel as he closed the locker, putting on his socks and shoes as he headed outside of Hokkido High. (Note: He's wearing swimming trunks while rinsing ya nasty things ;3) Kyosuke would've been home but the male couldn't wait to get back to the swimming pool to practice swimming again. Their practice used to begin at 6am in the morning as usual and he did call his teacher to ask if they were able to use the pool. Thanks to a couple of pleading and persuasion, he was able to swim on the first day of school and so on. It was going to be a new day and a new start of a new year. He was looking forward to seeing some new faces as well as some that were old, and it would help him with a couple of inspiration for his novel.

Kyosuke sat outside where students were walking in. Some were already in groups while most of them came individually. He sat on a bench near the basketball courts and watched the rows of tables set out. Kyosuke took out his phone and unlocked his phone, looking through his comments in his novel as the sides of his lips lit up into a curve of a small smile.

"OMG! The latest chapter!! I can't believe that she's doing that!!"
"Harugi, when will you update the next chapter? Please do it soon! Thanks!"

Kyosuke began scrolling down his novel, skimming through to see if he made any minor mistakes as more and more students filled in the high school.

Yuichi Akizawa

The President's grandson.
"A new chapter to start in my life"

Yuichi was up already at 7AM with his uniform all ready with his backpack placed on his back. The male strolled off out of the dorms and out of the building, watching the early-bird students head onto their own schools too. Yuichi was confused at first because some of the students that passed by him were wearing different colored uniforms (They were from a different school but that idiot didn't know that), but he shrugged his shoulders. Everything around Japan was still new to him and the custom was still new also. Yuichi took his time walking down the pathway that would soon lead to the school but he found the view and the environment to be peaceful--more than the one at home where the bustling city took away the view of mother nature.

Students bundled up at a shrine and clapped their hands together, closing their eyes as Yuichi watched the shrine get close to him as he stopped. Almost every students stopped by to pay their respects to the uknown type of god in the area. Clueless and unsure what to do, Yuichi followed along, walking in front of the shrine as he clapped his hands, watching the others with the corner of his eyes as they lightly bowed to the shrine and headed off. The male closed his eyes, paid respect for the unknown god of the shrine around the area for protecting the place, and walked off to the school.

Yuichi could never do something like this at his homeland. He was happy that he was able to find his own path and way of life, and he was glad that his grandfather would let him live and do what he wanted/needed to do in order to find himself. It took a couple of begging and persuasion, but in the end, because his grandfather wanted Yuichi to grow and learn from his own lesson also, he was kind enough to allow Yuichi go on his own for now until he needed emergency help. It wasn't a far walk from the dorms, and the view of the high school looked exactly like the one that Yuichi saw in the brochures.

"So this school is amazing huh, old man?" Yuichi spoke to himself in clear English with a smirk on his face. With a determination, the male headed inside the school gates and saw rows of tables laid out with club names written on it. The male passed by a few of clubs that he didn't find interesting until he found something that caught his eye.

"C--oooookkingg... club" Yuichi squinted as he pointed at the Japanese Kanji written in huge letters. The male wasn't too great at reading and he wasn't the best at writing in Japanese, but at least he can understand everything in Japanese, and he miracolusly read the club letter.

Hana Ito
Sign Sign
The gentle spring breeze felt delightful against a certain petite female's skin accompanied with the morning birds' chirping bringing pleasant sounds to her ears. Ito Hana was beaming as she opened the window and bid the whole world a good morning obnoxiously. Today, she noted, was a very special day!

Excitement flooded her senses and she immediately flew downstairs, greeted her family a good morning, grabbed her breakfast and got ready for the big day. It was the first day of school and she couldn't stop the big grin creeping its way up to her soft features upon setting her gaze at a particular outfit. A white top with a pair of blue stripes adorning its sleeve and a ribbon near the collar and a matching blue skirt, it was none other than Hokkido High's female school uniform.

Truth to be told, a part of the reason for her excitement was because she missed the first day of school last year and she's dying to experience this year's. She giddily put the uniform on and fixed herself. The brunette twirled in front of the mirror before deciding that she was satisfied with her look.

"Hana, there's a boy outside our gate!" Mrs. Ito called out from downstairs much to her daughter's confusion. Everything cleared up when she peeked at her window and saw a familiar someone with a bike in tow. A giggle escaped her lips, she could see his furrowed brows from her room.

Hana hurried to her bed table and picked up a syringe, pinched a spot on her right arm, bit her lips and took her insulin shot. It stung a bit and left the spot of her skin a little red but it wasn't enough to dally her as she immediately rushed out of their house and to their gate (but not before saying goodbye to her parents).

Jin Kuse, who was waiting for her by their gate, came into view and Hana waved at him sheepishly with her pink shoulder bag dangling and deep dimples showing. She approached with an unfaltering smile, "Good morning, Jin-kun! Did you miss me?"

The female hopped on to his waiting bike casually without further delay, "How sweet of you, waiting for good ol' Hana and volunteering to pedal for her. I wish you'd do this everyday~!" she couldn't help but tease, "How was your vacation? I'm so excited for today. Last year, I missed the first day of school so today's my first time experiencing it at Hokkido." she added.

The sky above the duo was a beautiful hue of blue with the clouds rolling by as Hana made herself comfortable on her seat, filling the ride with mindless chatters and soft hums.

↱ chiharu

Beep... Beep... Beep

"No.....!" Chiharu moaned, burying herself with her duvet in an attempt to block out her alarm's incessant beeping. After a few rough tosses on the bed, her hand shot out and turned her alarm off with a big smack. She sat herself up slowly like frankenstein's first awakening. The stream of light peeked through the room's curtains. She could already tell it was going to blind her the moment she draws them back, no matter the weather, the teenager felt the same every morning- like a zombie.

Rubbing her eyes, Chiharu let out a big yawn and dragged her feet to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Slipping on her uniform, she adjusted the simple butterfly knot at the collar by the full length mirror. Only then did she decide to greet the rest of the world. Squinting at the sudden brightness, the cherry tree by her window was in full bloom and its' pink petals fell to the ground like confetti. The stunning sight pulled the corners of her lips into a smile. "Good morning, Mr. Cherry. Let's get along this year too." She giggled.

She grabbed her bag on her way out of the room, only to go back in to grab her keys. The short walk from the dormitory wasn't packed, but it wasn't empty either. Some crazy early birds, new faces and some familiar, all made their way to the campus. Today's the first day and the opening cultural festival after all! Passing by the shrine that was packed full of students, she decided to visit after school instead.

Upon reaching the gates, Chiharu scanned the area for the volleyball stand. As soon as she found it, she waved and greeted her senpais. "Good morning, Chiharu. Let's work hard this year too! Could you hand out the flyers?"

"Leave it to me, senpai! We'll be going to nationals this year, I promise!" Chiharu beamed, taking the pile of fresh flyers and sign up sheets. She stood a little in front of the stand and started greeting the incoming students. "Join the volleyball club! Your year will be full of exciting moments! You won't regret your decision! Good morning! Welcome to the volleyball club!" She shouted, handing out the flyers eagerly and already roping in a couple students.

Hoshiko | Club Fair | Open​

The morning announced itself with the melodic tinkling of metal, as the wind chimes hanging outside the open window were played by the gentle hands of the cool breeze. The fresh air brushed against Hoshiko's face. She mumbled, and buried her nose deeper into her warm pillow. But her dreams, already wispy and difficult to grasp, drifted away, blown by the morning breeze.

Sitting up, the girl yawned, and stretched luxuriously. She had made sure to retire early the previous night, doing everything she could to have the best sleep before her big day. Even now, excitement flooded her chest, bringing a delighted grin to her rounded face. She shoved off her cloud-like duvet, and practically leapt out of bed.

The girl rushed through all her morning activities; brushing her teeth, her hair, dressing in her pretty new uniform, and scarfing down her breakfast, before she raced out the door. It was only on the way to school, perched upon her bike as she road smoothly down the road, did she calm. It wasn't a difficult place to find. Before long, Hoshiko was placing her bike neatly with the others. She turned to face the school, her brow furrowed as her chest puffed up with a deep breath of determination. Her stomach was fluttering in a way she didn't like, but today, she was not going to let that stop her! In an unwittingly comical fashion, she marched on ahead, making her way to where the rows of tables displayed the many interesting clubs. And once more, Hoshiko could feel the thrill as it flooded her breast, before settling in her stomach to mix fluidly with the unease.

Last edited:
Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | Dorms | Kaji | Aster Aster

The sound of loud music blaring through the speaker of one's phone was heard from one of the rooms at the female dormitories. A small groan accompanied it followed by the shuffling of blankets as well as the soft 'thud' of pillows falling off the bed.

A hand snuck its way out from under said blankets before a slender finger slid up on the source of the blaring music. A jet black phone.

The peaceful morning was then continued as silence accompanied such action before a figure sat up from the bed. Skylar found herself struggling to open her eyes as she adjusted her vision to the ray of sunlight that were seeping in through the blinds. She took a deep breath before counting to three. After the realisation of the new term starting hit her, she merely yawned before making her way to the kitchen she shared with her other room mate who was still asleep as of the moment.

Glancing at the wall clock, the raven-haired female found her brain working simultaneously as different thoughts occurred to her. It was only 6 o' clock and she had roughly two hours to kill. Heading to class early was the logical thing to do and the most reasonable but she figured a certain someone would require her forcefulness assistance to navigate their way to class.

Sky grinned slightly to herself before proceeding to pour some milk over her cereal.

-----

Fixing her collar, Sky took one last look at her room before mentally checking off items off her list.

Her phone, keys, extra reference books she purchased, a small ziplock bag of almonds and dried cranberries and her purse

After ensuring every item was with her, she made her way out of her dorm room before looking down at her wristwatch.

0700 hours.

"Kaji should be awake soon." Sky mumbled to herself as she made her way down the dorm hallway towards her close friend's shared dorm room.

Arriving, she knocked the wooden door a few times as she waited for someone to open the door.

While waiting, she couldn't help wonder whether her troublemaker of a friend was nursing a hangover or an extreme fatigue. The Korean-Japanese remembered receiving a message last night around midnight from the said female. Kaji had wanted her to join her for a round of drinks but obviously, Sky refused. In fact, she didn't reply until Kaji until her dorm room was almost kicked down by the other female. She had to promise she would follow her drinking another time before she left.

"Are you dead or something?" Sky said aloud as she stared at Kaji's shared dorm door, as though she was talking to the female herself with a 'I knew it' expression on her face.
Haru Ishida

37813905_211066413098201_5057006103330553856_n.jpg

Morning | Dorms --> School | Chiharu | RI.a RI.a

Any other morning and a certain brunet would have been able to take his time in waking up and actually savouring his few moments left with his bed before he would need to get ready for the day ahead. However, for one Haru Ishida, his literal wake-up call was his mother calling him repeatedly on the phone.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

No response. But soon after, it was accompanied by another ring.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Maybe if he ignored it, it would go away. However, he couldn't be proven more wrong as another ring resonated in his room.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Sighing, Haru grabbed the phone off his bedside table before placing it against his ear as he pressed the receive call button.

"Haru! Are you still sleeping?" A loud voice yelled from the other side of the line and he couldn't help but wince slightly as he used his fingers to lower the volume of the call.

"If I am I won't be answering, Mum," he replied groggily before lifting the phone up to his eye level to check the time and proceeding to press the phone next to his ear again, "besides, it's only six something. I can literally get to class in ten minutes."

A sigh was heard from his mother before replying, "I know. I'm just worried you'll be late for your class. That's all, Haru."

Haru couldn't help but nod at what his mother said, as though she could see him before sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes, "Yeah, I know. I'll call you later, okay? I'll get ready for school now. Love you."

With a few lecturing words from his mother, he ended the call and made his way to the bathroom to wash up.

-----

Letting out another yawn, Haru couldn't help but close his eyes for a few seconds before opening them up again. He didn't mind going to school, to be honest, unlike many his age but the only thing that demotivated him from liking it was the fact that he had to get really good grades to really excel and events just like this.

Right before his eyes, even before he walked into the school compound, flyers were being stuffed in his face for clubs, students were busy trying to recruit others to join their clubs and others were just trying to rope people in with small games or demonstrations of sorts. He scanned one of the flyers he received before saying aloud, "The study club?"

What. Who in their sane mind one day thought of a club for studying? Haru wondered who was that one student who just gathered up a group of friends and thought 'you know what would make a great and fun club? the study club'.

Pushing aside that thought, he was about to make his way through the crowd that was forming when he recognised a volleyball player.

"Tachibana-san," Haru greeted with a small wave before gesturing to the flyers in her hand, "working hard this early already?"

white space
喜多川 · KITA
Kitagawa Yuuma | Club Fair | Open for Interaction
Mentions: Yuichi, Jessica, Shelby (?).

Like every other day, Kita woke up with a checklist of things to do in his head. He woke up at six, bathed, ironed his clothes, prepared his own bento among other things. Though this time around, he was getting used to remembering to feed Taro. Already a few weeks here and Kita got used to the little scratching on the door that stirred his consciousness way before his alarm goes off. At least he gets more things done in the morning and arrives far earlier.

Though he wonders why it was him and not his uncle who had to drudge out of bed.

Kita clicked his tongue. "Taro!" The puppy craned its neck upwards, almost tiptoeing to meet his eye. Cute.

"Go wake up ojisan." he pointed upstairs, hoping that he would get the gist. But like owner like dog he supposed, Taro stared back at him blankly and confused. Sighing in content, he'll get it eventually, Kita finished his sandwich and headed out the door. He waved goodbye to Taro before cycling his way to school.

When he secured his bike, Kita immediately went to his booth to set up with another third year, their head marketer. She had heavy circles under her eyelids, and it was only being the first day.

He wouldn't blame her, the yearbook club is deceivingly stressful. Between the photographers not responding to emails, members enjoying the events too much, design disagreements and errors showing up far past the completion of pages, it can really get exhausting. At worst Kita would have to double as a writer and editor, much more time spent than he could afford.

At least he would have candidates to interview-- he received word of new foreign transfer students joining class 3-1.

"Senpai, do you need anything?"

"It's alright." she answered. "I'll just go freshen up."

So he manned the stand alone, waving flyers and gave his best impression of an insistent salesperson. "Come join the yearbook club! Come join the yearbook club!"

Last edited:

Haruna Kaji

Interactions: Skylar Makomin Makomin Yuichi Sign Sign
Mentions: Jessica Sapphic Sapphic
Currently: Amused but Tired
run devil run
Kaji was awake at 7000 mentally but not physically. Her attempts to crawl out of bed were all in vain, especially after she fell over and landed cheek-first against the cool tiled floors. Instead of sitting up, the girl merely slumped further down, laying face first on the ground beside her bed. Her head was swimming, racing circles with her stomach. She could only groan in protest when a knock on the door was heard and she muffled some inaudible words, expecting Sky or her roommate Jessica, to understand.

"Fhe dor ish unhlock," she waved a hand, willing her body to get up and face the music. She was hung over---but it wasn't so bad that she couldn't go to school. Her stomach felt queasy and her body was heavy but aside from the nausea, she wasn't suffering from any pounding headaches. That was a good sign.

The rest of her morning tasks were completed on auto-pilot. Washing up, getting dressed, stuffing her face with whatever's edible before being pushed out towards the school gates with the Korean-mixed-Jap.

She was nibbling on a slice of bread, slapped on with peanut butter as they walked to school. The chunky spread stuck to the roof of her mouth and she struggled to speak through her chewing. Luckily, today was dedicated to the school's clubs making classes few or shorter than per usual. Kaji, being part of the go-home-club had no responsibilities except to kick back, relax and maybe terrorize a few stubborn club members who insist on her joining---

Not that anyone would ever. Her fiery personality had garnered her a reputation for herself and only those who were brave (or foolish) enough would want to invite her into anything.

Things were better this way, she'd tell herself. No commitments meant no responsibilities and no responsibilities meant no one to disappoint.

She sighed loudly when her food was finished. Her arms folded behind her head as she walked, complaining to her friend, "I don't see why we have to be here this early. Everyone's just setting booths and classes haven't even started yet."

Her lips curled into a pout as she walked past a dude who read aloud a sign. The pronunciation was horribly butchered to the point where she couldn't help but snort in reaction. A laugh was bit back as she rose her brows, looking at the male and then at the poster.

"It's Cooking club*," she smirked, connecting the first syllable to the others for the stranger.
code inspired by: southside.

white space
道重 · MICHIGI
Michishige Hiroki | Club Fair | Jun PastaMan PastaMan Kyosuke Sign Sign

Michigi is not a morning person, and normally that's not a problem. And it has never been a problem for the last sixteen— almost seventeen— years of his life except of course, currently for his poor roommate— yup, that guy that never talks to him who had to go through a day starting with five alarms going off a few minutes apart being completely ignored by yours truly. Not to mention, the countless nights past the curfew where Michigi would stare at the bed of his roommate, unable to sleep.

Bet the guy has seen his eyes glittering in the moonlight like a creep. But scaring him seems to peacefully put Michigi to rest. He's probably a nightmare to deal with.

Hahah— no. That one's... that one was bad.

And the alarms keep ringing that is, until he slapped his phone— like Kyosuke smacking those tight abs onto the pool when Michigi pushed him that one time— hurt his hand, turned off that noise and sat up on his bed. He immediately looked into the mirror, ruffling his newly dyed bed head. The salon wasn't convinced when he said he wasn't a high schooler, but he was paying them so what did any of that matter?

Michigi peeled himself off the sheets and tumbled away into the bathroom, the rest of the morning spent trying not to fall asleep on the toilet which he did anyway and getting to school which he does.

Barely.

He passed by the shrine, quickly catching his breath and wished for a blessing of school survival in a crazy class and disciplinarian breathing down his back before continuing on his way.

When he got there, all Michigi wanted to do was take a break. Basketball was already enough of club for him, he didn't any more. What he needs is some sleep.

And speaking or mentioning of Kyosuke loudly smacking his abs; there he is, sitting by himself. So far Kyosuke seemed like the only person Michigi can laugh with. Oh of all the boys in his class— nothing strictly against the boys in his class, but all of the boys in his class, are so different from him. They're always quiet, or shy, or smart. And if they weren't any of those things they would be brooding. Is that better or is that worse?

He could scare him and with such a brilliant plan does he go forth with its execution. Michigi floated over to the bench and grabbed Kyosuke's shoulder jarringly. He kept it there and smiled sweetly for a greeting, before sitting next to him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked as he peered closer to Kyosuke's phone. "Did the fangirls find out your number or something?"

Last edited:
c768635_b11c2a5840779703a62ec92927c2d5bb.png

Darragh Shelby | Club Fair | Open to Interactions​

The soft morning sunlight slowly drew the foreign boy to the realm of the living. His blue eyes opened only faintly, before he sat up. His alarm had gone off a time ago, and he hadn't even noticed. He showed no sign of distress, however. He knew at this rate, he would be late. The boy stood from his bed, and went about his morning routine at his own leasurely rate. With his bag lazily slung over his shoulder, the foreign boy took a leasurely stroll towards the school.

He arrived partially late. Eventually he found his way to the club fair, where a few teachers prodded him to find a club. He decided to peruse around, and see what was to offer.

Last edited:
A morning like it should be. At least, for Yuki. Waking up a few minutes before the alarmclock would go off, she could turn it off and get up. She was always faster than her alarm. It was a training, something that had so much gotten into her body, that she couldnt turn it off anymore. It did not even matter what time she set her alarm to. Her body just somehow knew.

Yuki did not take time before getting up. Luckily, there was not much she had to do. Her luggage had been taken to the dorms and stored there already, which meant she needed only to take her school bag. Quick and efficient, she went about her morning routine. Bathroom, breakfast, clothes. All done in exactly the time estimated for it. There were no goodbyes. Her parents were not even home. They had said goodbye before going to bad the evening before. When it was time to leave, Yuki simply grabbed her bag and left the house.

Her way too school was just as eventless. However, it was filled with joy. She would get to see her friends again. Sure, she was nervous around them oftenly. But they were still friends. There were a few she was especially hyped about however. There was Jin, her best friend, the one she felt like understood her. Somebody she was on head level with. A feeling she rarely had. And the second person she looked forward to a lot was Hana. Hana was not quite on her level, intellecutally. But she had one key skill, that Yuki envied, if she was honest. The girl was a social butterfly. And she oftenly tried to help Yuki have some fun too. A thing Yuki struggled to do on her own.

All those thoughts got pushed back, when the school came into sight. Today was the club fair. The stand for the chess club had already been put up. But nobody sat at it. Obviously, since Yuki had told everyone to sleep longer and let her handle it. And so, she sat down on it.

All that was a bit in the past already though. She had sat there for quite a bit of time already, reading the new years chemistry book. Not that it teached her something new, but she liked to be prepared. And she did not see any need to advertise her club. Those that were interested in chess, either learning it or already knowing and playing it, would approach her. So she could take her time and wait for these people. She´d be reading on, until then.

Jin Kuse

Two things that won't betray you:
books and music.

. D O V E . D O V E
"Good morning, Jin-kun! Did you miss me?"
A familiar pitch rung on Jin's left side of his ears as he turned his head around. Hana's long hair covered her shoulders with the school's new uniform on. The turtle hopped onto the seat in the back of Jin's bicycle.

"How sweet of you, waiting for good ol' Hana and volunteering to pedal for her. I wish you'd do this everyday~!" Hana's pitch made a high sound-- in a way of excitement as Jin glanced to the corner of his eyes, pretending as if he didn't hear anything (obviously he did hear her though). Jin began pedaling, balancing the heavy arse Hana behind his back seat as she continued on with her conversation.

"How was your vacation? I'm so excited for today. Last year, I missed the first day of school so today's my first time experiencing it at Hokkido." Jin attempted to look at her as she suggested that, turning his head to see her face and turned back around to watch the road. Hana was correct after all. During this time around last year, Jin did remember spotting Hana somewhere a couple of times. He knew her name and obviously knew her presence because she was obnoxious in Jin's point of view during their first year. It was the period when the cherry blossoms were just about at to bloom when the male volunteered at a hospital and noticed Hana through one of the hospital room while making his routines. The door was wide open and Jin could see her nonchalantly staring through of the glass window. It was that view of her lonely expression that stuck onto his mind and disturbed him the most because he felt like he wanted to take care of her, but taking care of her won't be forever when she can find someone else to do that one day.

Jin didn't want to say anything bad about it and he wasn't sure if she figured that he saw her. He didn't assume her sickness would be that serious.
"I think this year will be another easy year." Jin bragged, mostly teasing her because he knew that she wasn't that much of a bright student. The male smirked as he made a slight turn, avoiding students that strolled down the streets. "Now maybe this year, you can even sign up for clubs that you didn't get to like last year and see those cherry blossom fall this time," Jin stated as he reached to the gates of the school, stopping gently as he got down from the bicycle. "Now since you're too heavy for me, you can walk the rest inside the school, Princess" Jin grinned with a sarcastic tone as he waited for her to hop off and happily leave him.

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

chamomile chamomile
Kyosuke began scrolling down the comments, replying to some while he continued to snickered with his reader's comments. Most were hyped about what was going to happen to the protagonist, and Kyosuke couldn't Wait to write what was going to happen to the protagonist. The male closed the tab on his internet and left one of the swimmers from an olympic team open because he was reading about the latest results from the last swimming meet. Kyosuke suddenly halted when he felt a load of weight on his shoulders, pulling him back as he felt the arms rest there over his shoulders.

"What are you looking at? Did the fangirls find out about your phone number or something?" Kyosuke turned his head to Michigi. Kyosuke lifted his right eyebrow as he gave him a small pout, "Are you jealous? I'll send them your phone number also" Kyosuke jokingly answered as he patted Michigi's shoulders, "It's been awhile, MIchigi." Kyosuke commented. "Did you find a girlfriend in any clubs yet?" Kyosuke glanced at the crowd that circled into the rows of stands and turned to look at Michigi, raising his eyebrows as Kyosuke gave him a big grin in respond.

Yuichi Akizawa

The President's grandson (that no one knows yet).
"A new chapter to start in my life"

Aster Aster
"It's the cooking club." Yuichi turned around to spot a female standing behind him with another person, sending off to him a smirk as he watched her in awe.
"Whoa. The pronnounciation sounds pretty cool from how she said it compared to mine Yuichi stated in his mind as he turned back at the club. ***[IN ENGLISH] "Wow. I didn't think that Kanji would be this complicated for me to understand." The president of the cooking club member stared at Yuichi in a weird, awkward way. The student was unsure of what to say and what to do with Yuichi's comment as he turned around, slightly bowing to Kaji. "Thanks. [ENGLISH]Wonder woman." Yuichi thanked Haji in half Japanese, half English due to his horrible pronunciation at his Japanese. The male walked towards the table, figuring that they had to write their name down and information about themself. "I think something like this would be pretty fun if you're just cooking or baking hopefully." Yuichi mentioned to one of the students as they nodded at his horrible Japanese. The male quiclky scribbled a quick information about himself and added his name.

Yuichi Akizawa.
I am someone who have experience in feeding * (He meant to write cooking but sucks at his kanji).
It will be an hour * (Honor) to be a part of this club.

Yuichi wandered off to look around the new place. "[In english]This old man really has a lot of money to invest in this place." Yuichi muttered to himself as he patted the sakura tree trunk at the side of the pathway, nodding in acknowledgement of his grandfather's hard work for the school.

Last edited:

Hikkido High School

Time:

8:00am​
Sora Arai

Sora looked out the cafe windows and at the city draped in early morning light, checking her watch to see the time was 7:30, she began to tap her foot excitedly. Today was the first day of school, starting off with a club fair was the perfect way to integrate both new and old students into the high school activities. When her order was called, Sora grabbed the drink tray, plugged in her headphones, and began to walk in the direction of Hokkido high school. When she arrived at campus, Sora shot a quick text to her dorm mate, Jae, just to make sure she was awake and wouldn't be late to the first day of School.

Straightening out her uniform and removing her earphones, Sora walked through the doors of the club fair and made light conversation with a few people. After checking in briefly with the debate club, Sora walked over to the volleyball club. Spotting Chiharu handing out fliers in a cheery manner, Sora offered her a cup from the drink carrier she was holding. “I got you your usual. It looks like the volleyball club is doing well!" she commented, happy to see many people taking fliers. After handing off the drink and taking a sip from her own, she waited for Chiharu’s response. Sora scanned the club fair, deciding that before class started she would check out the running club and the president’s club. Maybe the chess club too, after all, she competed in some chess games the previous year. There were so many interesting clubs that it'd be hard to choose which to join.

(Mentions: WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams /// Interactions: RI.a RI.a )

code by pasta pasta

↱ chiharu
Location: Volleyball Club Stand | With: Haru ( Makomin Makomin ), Sora ( LindsMagee LindsMagee ) | Mentions: -

"Isn't volleyball pretty scary?" A first year student asked her friend, both of them contemplating in front the worst person to do so. "Yeah it's pretty scary if it comes straight at you." The other student let out a nervous giggle.

Chiharu didn't want to scare the girls away nor did she want to make any promises. "Why don't you both come visit the club after school? Think of it as a trial!" She suggested. Luckily the girls nodded and took the flyers to keep. The girl breathed a sigh of relief. It sure was hard to convince new people into the sport. She caught a familiar face amongst the crowd waving at her and she immediately perked back up. "Haru-kun! Good morning! How was your holiday?"

She let out a haughty chuckle at his comment, giving him a cheeky grin. "Only for volleyball!" To others that have yet to know Chiharu yet, they had probably thought she was joking, but her statement was nothing but the truth and the fact that she was proud to proclaim it made it all the more comical. "Looks like you've got targeted. Planning to join a club? Let's see what you have!" She gestured to the pile of flyers in his hands, leaning forward a little to see what her friend was interested in. With the most boring font in bold, the top sheet read "Study Club".

Chiharu did a double take, making sure she read that right. Then giving Haru a worried look, "Eh.. Really? I mean- there's nothing wrong with that! It kinda suits you!" She tried to reason before adding, "Have you considered joining a sports club?" She nudged the volley flyer towards him like a true salesperson.

As she waited for his reply, Sora came up to her and offered her a drink. Her eyes seemed to glitter with happiness. "Thank you, Sora! You're the best!" Taking a sip of the drink, a pleasant shiver ran down her spine. "We are aiming for nationals this year. Don't fall behind, Sora." She teased, though she knew that the girl always put her best foot forward in everything she does.

Touma Higa
|Location: Dorm Room -> School| Interacting with: Haru, Chiharu|
The shrill ringing of the alarm didn't wake Touma up, because he had already been awake. Another sleepless night had passed by. Running his hands along his face, he slunk out of bed and started searching fruitlessly for his glasses. The stupid things were on his night stand when he laid down last night (or so he thought), and now they were gone. Did his roommate take them? Why would anyone take someone else's prescription glasses? That's stupid. No, he had to have knocked them off while he was tossing and turning. He fumbled around looking for them under his bed, behind the night stand, and in-between the space between the furniture. Nowhere. Well, shit. A full class day without glasses? It's not like he hadn't done it before, it'd just be a painful prolonged experience consisting of squinting and leaning forward to try and read what was written on the board.

Slipping in to the school uniform quickly and brushing the bedhead out of his hair, he slipped through the front door of his dorm and made his way to class a little early. Before Touma left he made sure to grab his poem book, which was now neatly tucked under his arm. He held it close to his body. No one needed to read any of his poems, especially not her. In navigating his way around the campus to his class, he passed by the club's sign up forums. His grades did qualify him for the president's club this year. He should have been able to qualify the year before, but PE dragged him down pretty hard. Straight, perfect A's and one F tarnishing his grades. The fact that PE was even a requirement was ridiculous. In an institute for education, what was so important about being able to do push-ups or climb a rope?

Of course, he couldn't bad-talk sports scholarships. If it weren't for them, she wouldn't be going to school with him, much less in his class. Knowing he'd see her again that day made him feel like he was walking on air. He had to figure out which locker was hers, so that he could start slipping the poems in again. He couldn't even see most of the lockers at that point, as the hall was filled with people reuniting with old friends for the first day back, and handing flyers out to various clubs. Stepping through the crowd of people pushing their clubs, he saw something he wished he hadn't.

Haru Ishida talking to Chiharu. Touma felt his heart sink into his stomach. To make it seem like he wasn't totally staring them down, he tried to blend in with the other students and make it seem like he wasn't totally staring at them dead on. Why was he talking to her? Did he like her too?
code by Ri.a

Kazuki Oda
|Location: Dorm Room -> School| Interacting with: Hoshiko|
Kazuki's peaceful sleep was interrupted by the obnoxious phone alarm he'd set for himself. Right, school was starting again. Great. He groaned, petting his dog Lucky has he passed by him towards the bathroom. After a nice hot shower, he filled up his dog's food and water and gave him a good snuggle before he had to go. All he took was an empty backpack. If it weren't for his perfect grade in PE, he'd totally have the lowest grade in the entire school. But PE saved him, he was there on a sports grant anyway. Not that he wanted to be there or even cared, anyway. It was whatever.

He slid out the front door and locked it behind him. He wished he could be anywhere but school at that moment. Hours and hours of sitting in front of a teacher drone on about something he couldn't even begin to care about if he tried - it was painful. His only solace was that after it all ended he got to go to the animal shelter and volunteer. That made the medicine a bit easier to swallow, but not by much.

Rudely shoving by and ignoring the people pushing their clubs, he couldn't help but roll his eyes. He already hated being in this dump as it was, why would he dedicate even more time to wallowing around in it after class was done? What kind of pathetic loser would want to stick around this place longer than they actually had to? You couldn't even pay him to join a club.

While he was walking, he knocked into a girl a lot smaller than him. Her name was Hoshiko Fujita. He didn't recognize her despite being in classes with her since they were little, but he did feel kind of bad for knocking her and the pile of club flyers in her hands down. He reached down to help her up.

"Sorry, I didn't see you standing there," he grumbled out.
code by Ri.a

Jessica Romane
|Location: Dorm Room -> School| Interacting with: Yuichi|
For the first time in her life, Jessica had woken up without having to deal with her parents. She'd beaten her alarm to the punch, waking up at 6AM to do her hair and makeup before her alarm even began to screech. The special chair in the shower to help her was easy to maneuver, though she hoped it wouldn't be a problem for her roommate to deal with while they showered. The dorm had entirely been converted to work with her disability, and it made it so much easier to navigate. Before she left, way earlier than necessary, she took the plate of sparkly pink cupcakes out of the fridge and carried them on her lap. These would be an excellent conversation starter, and who could honestly resist cooking?

When she arrived to the club fair, she was immediately drawn to the cooking club. It was like a club that specifically catered to her. She stuffed one of the flyers in her bag, and began to search the crowd for any familiar faces. Friends always got her food first, if it was possible. While she didn't know a ton of people, there was a welcoming committee a week earlier that helped her get a look around and showed her wear the disability elevators were.

She bumped into Yuichi. Since she didn't see any friends, she figured she'd offer him a cupcake first. She spoke, in clear Japanese. "Would you be interested in a cupcake?"

code by Ri.a

Hoshiko | Club Fair | Interacting with Oda Kazuki ( Sapphic Sapphic )​

Hoshiko had be quite busy since she arrived. The first site of the crowd had been a bit shocking, but as she had begun to investigate into each of the many interesting clubs, she had begun to snicker quietly to herself. It was like she was on a secret mission, to gather information like a spy in an action movie.

But a sudden bump against her side tore her from her fantasy. She yelped in surprise, catching herself on the pavement with her hands. She winced slightly as her palms began to sting, but she shifted herself to sit on her hip without too much difficulty. She quickly began to gather up her papers, before lifting her hand to the one offered to her.

“Ah, it’s okay. It’s kinda hectic here, is...” She paused, her hand hovering a few inches from his, and trailed off. Her bright eyes had lifted to meet the cold face of the tall boy. His demeanor quickly summoned that feeling from before, and a chill snaked up her spine. “Is... Isn’t it...” she mumbled, finishing her sentence as she hesitantly took his hand.

Something about this boy seemed familiar. But in her frazzled state, Hoshiko couldn’t recall knowing anyone so serious-looking. She watched him as she stood, keeping her head bowed nervously. “Thank you...” she mumbled, fiddling the hem of one sleeve with her free hand.

Last edited:

JUN ICHIMARU

"You don't have to pretend to be my friend."

Today was the start of a new school year. Jun who was unusually awake early was well… awake. Involuntarily is more of the word for it as his dorm mate Mishi- something woke up with what seemed like fifteen alarms. How many alarms does one person need!? Speaking of him, he saw him today walking to the bathroom with one eye open and the other closed while slowly dragging his feet, then he stayed in the bathroom for what seemed like forever, that Jun thought he passed out in there, he thought about knocking for a moment but in second thought he would rather not.

But other than that Jun took a shower and put on his new uniform for his new school and proceeded to walk towards the school. It was a short uneventful walk but what he did noticed is the amount of people walking that wore the same uniform as him. Although not the first time he also noticed some of the girls looking at him and giggling to each other. Just gotta lay low again this year, he thought as he gave two girls a stare to figure out what they were talking about, but gave up and walked faster away from the gossip.

As he got to the school, he noticed the crowd that was in front of him. Gulp. Trying to think back to whatever the principle say, he remembered that today was the club fair. Thankfully for him he wasn't particularly interested in any of these clubs as only one thing mattered to him, soccer. As he took a step one person bumped him and then another and another one until he finally had enough and he decided to just sit on one of the benches until the crown disappeared.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

white space
道重 · MICHIGI
Michishige Hiroki | Club Fair | Kyosuke Sign Sign

Tragically, Kyosuke didn't scream, not even a flinch and he is absolutely unsatisfied. But Michigi got over it quickly, as much as he does with the other things in his life— the looming shadow of adulthood, his hopes and dreams and the oppressive government no one will ever win against. He scooted closer and leaned into the bench, resting an arm in between them.

Recently he's always seeing Kyosuke on his phone though he could never catch what he's really looking at, even now he pulled it away.

"Are you jealous?" he asked. "I'll send them your phone number also."

"Hmph, like I would be jealous." he answered back feeling exactly that, crossing his legs and pouted the other way. The brunet played sports just as much as Kyosuke did, these two humourous jocks— though arguably the only difference is that Kyosuke is consistently shirtless, throwing himself and his mortified self consciousness into the pool while Michigi would get the slightest punishment for 'streaking.' Then again, a swimmer has a justification and he hasn't actually tried it yet.

"Could you imagine those girls not getting the real deal?" He tapped Kyosuke's abdomen. "They'd be offended."

"Did you find a girlfriend in any clubs yet?" he said with eyebrows raised and a teasing question twirled back. But two can play this game.

Michigi bridged the gap between them and dramatically puts his statement forwards. "Ah, Kyosuke~ why do I need to find a girlfriend when I have you right here with me?"

He smirked and wiggled back his eyebrows, almost as if they would pop off and waltz away. But it wasn't long until he broke character, sputtered and doubled over with a laugh. These situations that come up, they're always so hilarious and cheesy both of them to laugh it off. He hasn't really thought about a girlfriend or wanting one. Michigi isn't exactly the most romantic at his heart— maybe because he doesn't know the feeling, he doesn't know any other feeling than his own enjoyment of pranks. The joke, regardless of it being a joke still stands true.

"Besides," Michigi leaned back again, this time with both hands resting behind his head, "I'm too immature for that kind of attention anyway."

"But I'd bet one of those girls would get to you before the end of the year."

EA533FC3-2373-47AF-A1E9-3C88718E327C.jpeg
[Location: Cram School >> School] [Interaction: Kitagawa Yuuma chamomile chamomile ]

“I would like to congratulate you all on being so dedicated to your studies over the summer break but now since the new school year is starting you will have to join the regular after school sessions instead of the all day session.” The cram school teacher announced as their seemed to be a collective groan of annoyance around the room even Shoko felt a little annoyed that when she entered mainstream classes again she wouldn’t be anle to spend more time with the teacher. Over the summer break Shoko had spent the majority of her time at Cram school and in her local library studying trying to get a head start on the second year material, it may of seemed strange to other kids but Shoko wanted to go up a few places in the class ratings and the only way she could was by getting a head start. It was Shoko’s cruel reality but she didn’t mind not meeting up with friends over the summer, in fact the dull girl didn’t even have many close friends.

Shoko repacked her school bag and headed to the bike rack where she pulled her bright yellow bike out from the rest, she quickly threw her leather school bag in the white basket on the front of her bike and started peddling. It was a crisp spring morning and as Shoko got closer to school she could practically feeling the excited feeling vibrating out of the schools walls. As she reached the school gate her jumped off her bike placing it on the crowded bike rack before heading to the clubs fair, Shoko didn’t even take time to look at the other clubs as she walked straight for the booth that read ‘study club’ as she’d been a loyal member last year as well. “Good morning Haruichi-san, will you be joining us this year too?” The vibrant student with the sign up sheet chimed, Shoko just nodded her head before quickly scribbling her name down on the clip board. “See you later then!” The student says as Shoko continues on her way.

Shoko wandered through the cherry blossom snow when a sign caught her eye ‘yearbook club?’ Shoko thought to herself as she instinctively walked over spotting a familiar face. Her class president Kitagawa Yuuma, he was rank 4 in her class, he was a kind person who was often seen tutoring other students maybe Shoko could grab a tutor session from him. “Good morning Kitagawa-san.” Shoko says tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Would he even recognise her? They’d been in the same class last year but Shoko can’t remember the last time they spoke “How’s the yearbook coming along?” She asked genuinely curious as the members did seem a little tired.

Hana Ito
Sign Sign Makomin Makomin
Pink has always been Hana's favorite color. A smile tugged the corners of her lips as she continued indulging the ride along with the tranquil spring blows. The countless cherry blossoms adorning the path were in full bloom and its pink petals danced with the wind.

"I think this year will be another easy year."

Jin's voice caused the girl to shift her gaze from the trees to the back of his head. She wasn't expecting him to say anything.

"Now maybe this year, you can even sign up for clubs that you didn't get to like last year and see those cherry blossom fall this time,"

His words caused her to pause a bit, deepen her smile and lean against Jin gently,
"Mhm, I really want to join the theater club. Last year, I missed the chance but I won't let it happen again." she said softly as her eyes wandered to the pink leaves scattered across the ground. Maybe, this time, they could watch them fall together.

After all, cherry blossoms are beautiful yet fleeting.

"Now since you're too heavy for me, you can walk the rest inside the school, Princess"

Hana puffed her cheeks into a pout when they came into a halt,
"Mou, you meanie, I'm not that heavy! It's your legs who need more exercise." she bantered before reciprocating his grin and hopping off his bicycle. "I'll see you later in class, my trusty chaperone!" she continued with a silly salute.

The female happily skipped away from him, forgetting the fact that she absolutely has no idea where her new classroom would be, and followed a tail of a crowd.

There was an enormous banner which immediately caught the petite girl's attention,
"The club fair!" she yelled to nobody in particular, already causing a scene although she was barely a few steps away from the peace-loving Jin.

There was a rush in her blood as she saw the Theater Club's recruitment stall which made her literally dash towards it without prior thinking while screaming
"ME! ME! ME!" quite obnoxiously and pushing everybody out of her way.

Unfortunately, it was proven to be a bad idea because she accidentally tripped on somebody's shoe and ended up toppling and throwing herself against a particular someone. "Owwwie..." came her muffled voice while she remained on her squished position against the poor Haru Ishida.

THE TIME HAS CHANGED TO : 9AM
8/14/18 : *ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK![/FONT]​

Last edited:
Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | Dorms ---> School | Kaji ---> Shelby | Aster Aster and Chansbury Chansbury

As expected, Sky had opened the unlock door to her friend's shared dorm to the sight of Kaji nursing a hangover. It didn't look too bad, from Sky's previous experiences of seeing the female after a wild night but she definitely didn't look good either. "Wow, you look like crap." The raven-haired female commented dryly, her 'wow' being flat as they made their way to school.

To be honest, the Korean-Japanese was rather excited for the club fair. Not that she'd let anyone know about that. Everyone assumed she was just a studious nerd who has a life because of her unruly friends. They weren't wrong but she too, was human capable of interests other than anything study-related.

She was about to ask her close friend whether they'd like to check the clubs out together when she noted the brunette had gotten into a conversation with a male. Sky looked over Kaji's shoulder to find someone unfamiliar. Maybe he was from another year? Who knew.

She then tapped Kaji on her shoulder before saying, "I'll go ahead and look around the clubs. The debate club might need me." After a small wave, the raven-haired female made her way into the growing crowd as her attention was being pulled in by people who were recruiting students to join their respective clubs.

-----

"The Asian Drama club is always open to everyone of different background!" A voice called after Sky as she made her way forward into the sea of people who was growing rapidly at this point.

The female had no qualms with individuals enjoying serieses of sorts but she wasn't ready for a commitment as such. She was sure she'd have to keep up with the latest series and Sky didn't have the time for that and didn't want to be dragged into a fandom she could never leave.

She was about to make her way down to check how her club was doing when she felt herself bump into something large. Or rather, someone taller than her.

She winced at the temporary pain caused by the light collision before she looked up to find herself staring at a male with the brightest of hair colours she has seen in quite some time.

Sky was about to apologise when she noted the rather cold look he had on his face.

What?, she asked herself before frowning slightly. Sure, she did bump into him but he shouldn't be all grumpy about it. He was blocking the way after all. However, Sky examined the empty spaces on either side of the male and noted she could, indeed go through but not without the brush of their shoulders at the very least.

"You're in the way," the raven-haired female said with a raised eyebrow before folding her arms, determined to have him either apologise too or at the very least, walk away. However, when the male didn't budge, she figured it might be because he couldn't understand her. He looked like a Westerner but...he had their school uniform on and he was checking the clubs out too? Mustering up as much of her knowledge in English as possible, she said somewhat awkwardly, "yoo brock me (you block me)."
Haru Ishida

37813905_211066413098201_5057006103330553856_n.jpg

Morning | Dorms --> School | Chiharu ---> Hana | RI.a RI.a & . D O V E . D O V E

Haru squinted his eyes at what Chiharu had said. The club suited him? What club-

That was then that he noted the flyer that was now in the female's hand and he couldn't help but be flustered as he waved his hand, trying to dispel the idea of him actually interested in joining the study club. Students at school already thought he had a thing for guys for some reason and he didn't need to have Chiharu casually mention about how he was actually interested in joining the study club of all clubs.

"No, it's a misunderstanding, Tachibana-san. They just handed me the-" before he could finish his explanation to the volleyball athlete, he felt a heavy pressure against his chest before a pair of hands had grabbed his uniform shirt. He jolted slightly in surprise before looking down to find Hana Ito leaning against him while she looked up at him.

It was such a stereotypical scene from an Asian drama. He could almost hear the faint music that played during such a cliche and overused scene. However, their eyes never left each others as a few passerbys begin to gawk in their direction at such a scene.

"Oi," Haru voiced out first as he stared down at her with an emotionless expression, "when are you getting up?"

He then took the flyer for the study club out of Chiharu's hand before pressing it against his palm as he used it to push Hana's forehead and accompanying weight off his body, leaving the boring flyer stamped on her face as he merely stared at her paper-covered face.

"Maybe that flyer could be of use to you, Hana-san."

-----

"You better be careful to not trip when you're on stage." A male's voice sounded through the crowd as the owner of said voice and a female companion made their way through the students who were crowded around the booth that premised for the the theatre club.

Haru Ishida had used the previous hour to browse through the selection of clubs. So far nothing really caught his eye. He could join the volleyball club but that required dedication and a lot of effort. The chess club was a good choice but he wondered whether it would be any different from playing games or entertaining himself when he's alone. Somehow, he found himself dragged alongside Hana who was waiting to register for her desired club after receiving a long lecture from Haru on how she should be more careful.

Haruna Kaji

Interactions: Skylar Makomin Makomin Yuichi Sign Sign Chiharu RI.a RI.a Jessica Sapphic Sapphic
Mentions: Hana @D O V E
Currently: Smug
run devil run
Kaji nodded and waved Skylar off as she left to check on the debate club. There was no point for her to stay and the fluent string of English words that left the stranger's mouth had her raising a brow in question. It took time for her to digest what he was saying, as though each word went into her brain in an orderly fashion before getting translated out individually. But by then, it was too late for her to conjure up a decent reply so she shrugged it off as gibberish, understanding only the sarcastic "wonder woman" comment.

With Sky gone and the stranger signing up for the cooking club, Kaji carried on her merry way. Her feet brought her before one of the two clubs she had any interest in joining (not that she'd ever admit it aloud): Volleyball. Chiharu was there manning the stall and a familiar classmate stood nearby looking pale and almost in despair at her.

"Ah, it was Touma," she remembered after a beat, trying to recall the name to the face. The guy with the thing for Chi-chan.

She more or less guessed the situation, glancing between Chiharu, Touma and then Haru; making her own baseless assumption and taking matters into her own hands. A devilish smirk raised as she greeted loudly, "Hey, Chi-chan! How's the recruitment coming along?"

As she made her way over, she hooked her foot around Touma's and pulled back, causing the male to fall in Chiharu's direction. If she had calculated correctly, he should land safely in her arms---or her chest.

This was almost perfectly timed with Hana's fall into Haru Ishida's chest which made Kaji all the more smug.

Cupid should thank me, she thought, cackling her not-so-sorry sounding sorry.
code inspired by: southside.

Last edited:

Darragh Shelby | Club Fair | Interacting with Skylar Makomin Makomin

The tall boy let out a small grunt as the girl bumped in to him. He was already in a sour mood, and clearly showed it as he looked at the girl. He understood her Japanese perfectly, and the fact that she reverted to english easily annoyed him. He took in a deep breath as he looked over the girl once more. He stepped aside, though with obvious reluctance.

"Is that better, girl?" He asked, speaking perfectly functional Japanese with obvious impatience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back