• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐢𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐏 (𝐈𝐂)

He left and I was alone again. Everything was going down hill today. I finished eating but I was still nervous too nervous. My leg was bouncing and my hands shook as I tried to mark down all the do-s and from-s from the bosses office. I needed to calm down. It's probably nothing just a bigger job, a more mafia side of job. I'm fine. I'M FINE. Or maybe not. I cant think that way just stay clear of any bad thoughts.
Al and Vova came down form the office. They looked determined Al more than Vlad. The latter seemed worried. The bomb hit when he said I need to go to up. up to Nicky and Boss. They know about it for sure I am dead. I am so dead. I will be fed to wolves or something in that vein.
"Thank you Vlad. I'll go right now but you two stay safe. I don't wanna report your death"
I stood up although it was quite an effort to do so and started my way towards the elevator. Head down but back straight. At least I'll go to my death as a humble person. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I stepped in and pushed button with heavy heart. The ride felt long. I was on the edge of crying but tears would not help me at the moment so I kept them in. The doors opened and I was in front of her office. A quiet knock so quiet that it would be easy to miss it. The boss called me and I opened the door. I stepped in with my head held low and no even looking towards her. I gave the boss as low of a curtsy as I could do and waited for thee mayhem to be unleashed
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Don't go digging inside a rose bush! It has thorns"
- Maria
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=main style="margin-left: -15px;"][div class=ID]
[div class=name]Мария Снега [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tundra Rose"[/div]
[div class=title]Secretary of Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
He left and I was alone again. Everything was going down hill today. I finished eating but I was still nervous too nervous. My leg was bouncing and my hands shook as I tried to mark down all the do-s and from-s from the bosses office. I needed to calm down. It's probably nothing just a bigger job, a more mafia side of job. I'm fine. I'M FINE. Or maybe not. I cant think that way just stay clear of any bad thoughts.
Al and Vova came down form the office. They looked determined Al more than Vlad. The latter seemed worried. The bomb hit when he said I need to go to up. up to Nicky and Boss. They know about it for sure I am dead. I am so dead. I will be fed to wolves or something in that vein.
"Thank you Vlad. I'll go right now but you two stay safe. I don't wanna report your death"
I stood up although it was quite an effort to do so and started my way towards the elevator. Head down but back straight. At least I'll go to my death as a humble person. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I stepped in and pushed button with heavy heart. The ride felt long. I was on the edge of crying but tears would not help me at the moment so I kept them in. The doors opened and I was in front of her office. A quiet knock so quiet that it would be easy to miss it. The boss called me and I opened the door. I stepped in with my head held low and no even looking towards her. I gave the boss as low of a curtsy as I could do and waited for thee mayhem to be unleashed

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Boss's Office

With: Vlad ZacksQuest ZacksQuest
Alenka Ayama Ayama
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[clickable name, hover tags & hidden scroll]
{coded by Ayama}

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/xJj8NH3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The only thing between me and my hands around your throat is my patience, and the sad thing is I don't got any."

- Crazy Al
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Albrecht Schneider[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Crazy Al"[/div]
[div class=title]Enforcer of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

As soon as he and Vlad had entered the room, Alyenka had gotten straight to the point. Clearly, the boss was in no mood for antics, and so Al opted to keep his mouth shut and his arms folded, giving a stiff nod of the head whenever he needed to confirm his understanding. To be fair, Alyenka’s instructions hadn’t been anything too new, caution included. Getting into fights in the City was so much harder with an entire mob organization’s name slapped on you, difficult to believe as it was.

It was only to his slight surprise when Alyenka had him stay to give him further instructions.

“While you're on this assignment, I want you to keep an eye on Vlad. I don't doubt his loyalty, and I don't think he's smart enough to come up with this on his own, but he's dumb enough to attempt it and be tricked by some weasel promising him more money. I'll rest easier once I know he's clean."

At that particular instruction, Al gave another stiff nod, but let a small frown crease his brow. ”Aye. I hope it doesn’t come to that, at least.” He mused. Al liked to think Vlad was good; guttural, yes, and his specialty really did lie in his inhuman strength and constitution, but the man was at least vastly more polite and tactful than Al was. Much more fitting of the Tundra’s image, at least compared to him. Had the man not been happy with his job as a runner, he would have made good Enforcer material.

Nevertheless, with his instructions in mind, Al exited the room and headed down the hall just into Nicholai’s office. The lieutenant still seemed somewhat off—his demeanor as he gave them his instructions and information remained as cold as always, but he sounded…defeated, somehow.

The lieutenant seemed defeated and the boss was pissed. ”Just what in the hell happened in that meeting?”

As he and Vlad went back into the elevator all the way down, Al found himself thinking. Whoever the hell this guy was, he was causing a lot more trouble than a couple grams of cocaine or whatever the City-dwelling folks had been putting up their noses nowadays. There was that itch in his arm again, harsher this time, even though he’d just had a smoke earlier.

This wasn’t an urge to smoke. He hadn’t realized how long he’d been itching for action.

Nevertheless, he tried his best to compose himself through a quick breath, letting his shoulders slump somewhat. Just in time, too—he remembered Vlad’s earlier query.

”If the company the rat’s working for is dealing with a competing business, then we’ll have to turn matters over to the suits and see what they want to do. I’d imagine they’d want to go the pure corporate route and find a way to kill off all business that company’s getting for them to get the point. For now,” He let out a wry chuckle, ”We’ve got another rat to hunt. One that’s done its best to not track its white powder everywhere, but we’re gonna find anyway.”

Ding.

As they stepped back out into the lobby, Al paused only briefly to let Vlad relate the instructions they were given to call Maria up into Alyenka’s office—yet another thing Al found himself confused about. If even she was getting called up, something was grating the boss’s nerves fierce. Vlad was right. Hopefully whatever work they got accomplished today would settle them somewhat.

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned, after all.

”Guess we’re heading over to the Flowering Fortunes. Shouldn’t be too long a drive.” Al frowned a little when he and Vlad reached the parking lot of the main office. ”Hope the Blossom’s not too gung-ho about jumping Tundra men.”

While deciding on what car to take on the ride there—his or the one the Tundra had specifically for making an entrance—Al decided to go over the possibilities of how to approach their hunt. Of course, they could always just barge in the normal way; see if there were any shady folks hanging around there. Druggies tended to have loose lips once they smoked enough, and even if they weren’t then it wasn’t anything a quick kiss to the knuckles wouldn’t solve.

But then again, between the two of them, they had a Russian in a nice suit with a thick Slavic accent. Maybe they could pose as the target themselves, meet up with one of the buyers (hopefully it wouldn’t be a regular customer), get them to spill the beans about who the dealer was. It was a risky move, of course. Vlad stood out with his blocky frame and his decidedly harsh looks. If their rat was a lanky, gangly mess or even anything that didn’t look like Vlad, they’d fail immediately and have to chase a lead down in the literal sense.

”Way I see it, we’ve got two approaches. We either just go about it as systematically and politely as we can; figure out who these punks are getting their drugs from, the way the boss likes it. Other way’s much more risky but we might get an idea on what kinda guy this rat is like, or even what his name or alias is. Catch is that you’ve gotta play his part while I prepare to jump whatever poor sap ends up dealing with us. Course, the first method’s preferable but the second’s up for consideration.”

As he awaited any input from his colleague, Al’s thoughts flashed back to a smug, cigar-smoking asshole’s face. ”It couldn’t be Andy the fucking Tool playing with us, could it?”

Ever since he’d gotten to the rank of Enforcer, Al hadn’t seen much of the man that had inducted him into the Iron Tundra in the first place. The fucker that had set Bear’s family up for debt like that and almost put the kid in danger of working the job he was, right now. Could he have been a candidate?

…Maybe he was jumping to conclusions.

But if he was, then Al was all too happy to finally have an excuse to bash his face in.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/XKbze8D.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Main Office (Parking Lot)

With: Vladislav[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/nVWTsNK3/r2-1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"You either work with me,

Or you get out of my way."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Alyenka Karmazin[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Iron Vice"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Nicholai knocked on the door again and came in, wordlessly walking over to stand at my side as before. He didn't need to ask what we were doing- it was perfectly obvious anyway.

A short while later, another knock came- this one timid and hesitant.

"Come in," I called, and Maria stepped inside, looking nervous and unsteady on her feet with her head hanging low and not meeting my eyes. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously as she tottered forward and awkwardly attempted to bend at the waist. I nodded to Nicholai, who stepped forward to close the door behind her and then helped her to a chair, giving her a glass of water before returning to his place at my side, his usual impassive manner restored.

"Look at me," I said sternly, irritated by this weak display. Just because all she did was answer phones and take notes didn't mean she could look so pathetic. I worried that she'd been undermining my credibility appearing to others in such a state, and I didn't care about the fact that her condition might be the cause of it.- I would not let anyone make me look weak.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked, once she deigned to meet my eyes. At the very least, she was appropriately afraid of me, so I supposed that was something.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/V66BvFJy/r2-2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Nicholai, Maria[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

1494A85D-3A85-4645-BA6F-25D8D5161FB5.jpeg
Jessica - Abaddon - Informant
Jess walked past a police officer giving someone a speeding ticket, waving to him she wondered at the irony of this city. A known informant just walked past this guy and he just continued giving some probably innocent driver a speeding ticket, like that was the worst thing that had occurred even this morning. She brushed a few stray hairs out of her face as she continued walking, entering Tundra territory. Jess made sure to nod and smile at the few Iron Tundra members that were out and about, as a neutral informant keeping good relations with everyone was extremely important. That means she couldn’t just say no to last minute meets scheduled by a cryptic Tailor. Speaking of him, her destination finally came into view. Jess pauses outside the door and looked around, searching for any signs of foul play. With her job, you can never know but luckily today nothing seemed amiss.

Jess walked into the Döner - Dürüm exactly one hour after recieving the cryptic phone call from one of her more frequent customers, The Tailor of the Iron Tundra. Sacha had requested this meet, why she for once didn’t have a clue, and so here she was. Jess didn’t have to be happy about it though. Jess looked around for him, nodding when she saw his signature finely crafted suit before walking up and sliding into his chosen booth. “Hope you haven’t been waiting long, traffic was just killer.” Jess grinned at her little private joke. “Anyway, what did you need to know? I got everything from tension to speculation. It’s like a full on drama out there today.” She raised a glass of water to her lips, never taking her eyes off Sacha facial expressions. “I wonder what part of that jungle you’re entangled in today Needlepoint.”

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ScBBRG0.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I have everything and nothing."

- Nicholai
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Nicholai Milkovich[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Checks"[/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra Lieutenant[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Once Alyenka nodded to him, Nicholai stepped forward quickly to get the door for Maria. He felt a pang of sympathy toward the young woman, having had a soft spot for her since they day they met. No doubt, he wouldn't like the way she would be treated during this meeting.

Gently offering her his arm as he helped her to a chair, he gave her hand a reassuring pat before stepping way to get her a glass of water. Handing her the glass he moved back to stand at Alyenka's side, not eager to see how this played out.

It seems everyone is going to recieve their share of Alyenka's bad mood this afternoon. He thought, Hopefully she's not too harsh with the young lady.

Resuming his previous posture, he silently watched the interaction before him unfold. He didn't normally care how those around him were treated, having more important things to deal with than other's feelings, but for some reason he held a soft spot for Maria and didn't want her to face Alyenka's wrath.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ajsGZVi.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Alyenka and Maria[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

The fear was banging in my chest. This could be the last I ever saw this world. Nickolas was here too. I didn't notice him before. He didn't look like the man I knew. He was joyless, strict and harsh looking. Like a blood dog on the leash. Not acting until an order was given. A perfect solider. He closed the door behind me and helped me on a chair. He was so gentle with me. I could see his true self shining through. I received a small pat on the back. Small enough to be not seen by the unobservant. But the moment was brief and he stepped away as fast. A moment later he handed me a class of water. It was cold in my hand. I felt same on the inside. my stomach was a pit.
"Look at me"
It sounded so demanding. She was pissed. She must have found out. Al and Vlad were sent to clear my place before I was shot. I could not help but hear the song about the red wall play in my head. "To be sent to the red wall where death awaits us. Get shot small n tall and none survive must" I raised my eyes to meet with the boss's eyes. They were filled with fire. Ready to burn everything in their path.
"Do you know why you're here?"
"No m'am"

I stared back to her with as little of emotion as I could. Just lifeless.
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Don't go digging inside a rose bush! It has thorns"
- Maria
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Мария Снега [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tundra Rose"[/div]
[div class=title]Secretary of Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
The fear was banging in my chest. This could be the last I ever saw this world. Nickolas was here too. I didn't notice him before. He didn't look like the man I knew. He was joyless, strict and harsh looking. Like a blood dog on the leash. Not acting until an order was given. A perfect solider. He closed the door behind me and helped me on a chair. He was so gentle with me. I could see his true self shining through. I received a small pat on the back. Small enough to be not seen by the unobservant. But the moment was brief and he stepped away as fast. A moment later he handed me a class of water. It was cold in my hand. I felt same on the inside. my stomach was a pit.
"Look at me"
It sounded so demanding. She was pissed. She must have found out. Al and Vlad were sent to clear my place before I was shot. I could not help but hear the song about the red wall play in my head. "To be sent to the red wall where death awaits us. Get shot small n tall and none survive must" I raised my eyes to meet with the boss's eyes. They were filled with fire. Ready to burn everything in their path.
"Do you know why you're here?"
"No m'am"

I stared back to her with as little of emotion as I could. Just lifeless.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Boss's Office

With: Nicky CoachA CoachA
Alenka Ayama Ayama
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/nVWTsNK3/r2-1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"You either work with me,

Or you get out of my way."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Alyenka Karmazin[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Iron Vice"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When Maria raised her eyes to mine, I narrowed my gaze. Her attitude was quite suspicious but, to be honest, I had never really understood her anyway. At times she acted like a lost child- completely helpless. At others she lashed out at people for virtually no reason and with zero provocation. And now it seemed her condition was making her somewhat paranoid and hysterical- if what I'd heard from other people was any indication, though her work continued to be satisfactory.

It wasn't exactly a smart thing to do- taking in and hiring a pregnant woman essentially off the streets. But her time with the Crimson Blossom had made her an asset and valuable source of information, and I wasn't about to pass that up. Alliance or not, I knew exactly how dangerous that group was, and I wasn't about to let go of my chance for getting leverage over them.

"No ma'am," she responded, her eyes and tone empty and dead. I let out a disbelieving snicker.

"So, considering your position, and in the current situation, you don't have the slightest idea why I might have called you up here?" I said sardonically. She couldn't possibly be that unaware, could she?

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/V66BvFJy/r2-2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Nicholai, Maria[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/richardsony3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Oldest saying known to Underworld. I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I was not there, and if there I was sleeping."
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Vladislav Pryovatov[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Triglav"[/div]
[div class=title]Runner/Bodyguard of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]
[div class=post]
"Is Crimson Blossom. Would rather be trust lions in den than expect the zasranecs to have reason." He paused a tad, eyeballing the cars for ground floor use, all pristine and spotless as the record of the Tundra itself, and just as focused on utilitarian needs. If they needed fast or durable, they had options. He knew many of the cars like the back of his hand, had driven many of them, and new their steering and handling well. Since they were lacking the home field advantage and he had not had the pleasure of getting familiar with the roads in their territory, a maneuverable and fast car were their only bet if it came down to a car chase. But, it was not for him to decide. It was his superior's decision.

Finally, he spoke again. "I am supposing then, comrade, that we will forgo the usual courtesy notice this outing?" Courtesy went a long way when maintaining amicable relations with the other groups. If you let them know in advance your presence in the area, your intentions and maybe if asked for give a gift of hospitality, you avoided stepping on toes too much. The Crimson Blossom, however, was a smoldering powder keg, a sleeping bull in a china shop. The fact the Madam and Boyar had managed to give the Crimson Blossom no reason to immediately get violent with them, and keep that truce going for as long as they had, seemed like catching lightning in a bottle to the inarticulate man-gorilla. That line of thinking made Vlad stop and consider something that wasn't the choice of car for a second, but the thought made his head hurt a bit and he needed to bounce it off someone who could bring it to some logical conclusion.

"Actually... ah, forgive me, I may be speaking too much, but just had thought and- is strange. Flowering Fortunes, is big Crimson Blossom front place, da? Practically, their back yard. And the triad dogs, they not ones for subtlety, so should be made criminals around by the cartload, so... is strange, this man sell drug directly under Blossom’s nose without drawing much attentions.”

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/richardsony3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location:Iron Tundra HQ
With: CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell (Albrecht Schneider)
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/kg39q1BH/c5.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The most beautiful flowers

Have the deadliest thorns."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kao Ying-Fan[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Jade Tyrant"[/div]
[div class=title]Lieutenant for the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Trigger warning: This post gets dark, guys- enjoy >]

An alarm started beeping somewhere in or near the bed- it took me the better part of two minutes to locate my phone and shut it off, growling irately the entire time. I had been up most of the night and only gotten to sleep in the early hours of the morning, and not getting enough sleep always made me grumpy.

I glanced over at Mei, totally passed out at my side- she looked so angelic, especially when she slept. Normally, she would have woken up and been alert at the first ring (well, really, she would have woken up on her own, hours earlier than me). But I had given her something to make our play last night a little more fun, and it had a side-effect of knocking you out. I didn't expect her to regain consciousness for another hour or so- at least.

I slipped from the bed and quickly pulled on my clothes. This was one of the perks I was able to enjoy as a result of my position but, fun as last night had been, what waited for me now was a lot more enjoyable, and the excitement of thinking about it was pushing adrenaline through my system, effectively waking me up. That, and it was important business as well- I wanted to have information and answers by the time Luce got back.

I left the bedroom, snagging a sweet roll on my way out, and took the elevator straight down to the basement. Lei waited at attention beside a locked metal door, face impassive as always, though I could tell that whatever he'd been listening to for the last few hours was grating on his nerves. I could hear it as I came closer- a soft, sad whimpering.

"Unlock the door," I ordered. He complied, following me inside and closing the door behind us.

When I walked into the dark room, a man was kneeling in the center of it, in a single pool of light, tied down and immobile. The light was redirected, through a series of mirrors, down here from the rooftop, in order to help the young bamboo shoots currently impaled in the man's back to grow.

I stepped forward, eyeing the man's misery with satisfaction. After over twenty-four hours in this position, the shoots had grown about three feet, reaching deep into his skin, and small streams of blood dribbled down his back.

"Well, it looks like you're starting to learn just what it means to cross the Crimson Blossom," I said with satisfaction, as the man whimpered pitifully. "Are you ready to tell me about this supplier of yours?" The man didn't answer, apparently in too much pain to focus on my words. I scowled and pressed my right foot into his chest, pushing the shoots deeper into his back. He let out a cry and looked up at me, eyes filled with tears.

"Please... Please stop..." he begged. I kept myself from grinning- I loved hearing that tone in someone's voice, but getting information was more important than my entertainment right now.

"Let me explain something to you," I said, my eyes devoid of any mercy or sentiment, "I don't like being ignored. So, if you don't answer my questions, we'll just keep doing this until you do." The man hung his head and went back to whimpering.

"Tell me about your supplier," I repeated harshly.

"I've told you everything I know!" he professed desperately. I looked at him for a moment in ominous silence, my face dark and unreadable. Then simply said

"Wrong answer."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/QVLLNCx7/c4.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Crimson Blossom HQ

With: Lei[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/xJj8NH3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The only thing between me and my hands around your throat is my patience, and the sad thing is I don't got any."

- Crazy Al
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Albrecht Schneider[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Crazy Al"[/div]
[div class=title]Enforcer of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

"Is Crimson Blossom. Would rather be trust lions in den than expect the zasranecs to have reason."

"Amen to that." Al shook his head, sighing a little under his breath. Who was he kidding- this was the Crimson Blossom. Seemed they kicked up a fuss about anything and everything under the sun-- their sun, at least-- as long as it led to a fight. And two Tundra men in their biggest store front when there have been rumors about a drug dealer in their territory was sure to be something they'd cry foul about.

When Vlad asked him about not sending a courtesy call to the Crimson Blossom, he nodded briefly. But it was Vlad's following thought that caught his attention.

"Actually... ah, forgive me, I may be speaking too much, but just had thought and- is strange. Flowering Fortunes, is big Crimson Blossom front place, da? Practically, their back yard. And the triad dogs, they not ones for subtlety, so should be made criminals around by the cartload, so... is strange, this man sell drug directly under Blossom’s nose without drawing much attentions.”

Al frowned, the thought also just now crossing his mind. True enough-- the Blossom wasn't quite as paranoid as the Antonellis, but they were getting up there. One would think the Flowering Fortunes would be under the maximum security and scrutiny from the Blossom. And yet...

"Yeah...something smells off about all of this, and it's not the opium they're pushing I'm talking about." His frown deepened a little. "We're either dealing with someone who's good enough at hiding himself that so far, all we have is rumors of his existence, or we're walking right into a set-up from the Blossom."

If they were, though, then how in the five hells did the Blossom get a Russian who seemed to have enough ties to the Tundra to make a connection to help them?

"The Blossom might not like to see us doing too much snooping around the Fortunes if that's the case. We'll have to lie low a bit until we're safely out of their territory, assuming our rat isn't hiding in the territory he's dealing in."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/XKbze8D.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Main Office (Parking Lot)

With: Vladislav[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/NXpekCs.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Life is not a bed of roses. Вся жизнь - это не ложе из роз."

- Unknown
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Саша Васильев[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tailor"[/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra's Tailor and Armourer[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

It did not take long for Sacha to get ready to leave the office. He arrived within the hour to the Döner - Dürüm, a nice Turkish owned resturant near the Iron Tundra HQ. He'd like to go there every now and then to eat some of their foods. His choice in meeting there was so they could be discreet and not really have any distractions. Like meeting at the Gatted Goy, anybody was welcomed there as long as they started no problems. Sacha parked in the first empty spot he found in the middle. He pulled out his umbrella and opened up the door.

Locking his car he quickly made his way under the awning of the restaurant. After folding his umbrella, Sacha went inside and greeted the owner and working staff before he told one of the working staff he would like a booth in the back close to, but not next to, a window. He told the man he would just like some water and that he was waiting for someone.

Sacha straightened himself up alittle more when the man returned with his glass of water. "Thank you." Sacha said before immediately taking a sip and looking out the window which was facing the parking lot. He would look every now and then at the door when someone would walk in or leave. He checked his watch, and looked up at the door to be greeted by Jessica.

It didn't take her long to worm her way through the restaurant to sit at his booth. "Ah, the lovely Jessica." He greeted her with a smile in his eyes and motioned to the seat before him. Sacha just nodded in response to her comment about the traffic. Seeing as the place was close to Headquarters he didn't really have to worry about the traffic at this hour. "Ah, yes. Straight to business. That is what I like about you Jessica." He paused for a moment.

He naturally lowered his voice alittle, not too much, but enough to make a difference to listening passerby's. "With everything that's in the air...I'm sure you heard about the Iron Tundra's supposed 'dealings' with the Crimson Blossom, yes?" He placed his hands on the table before him and clasped them together. Watching her for any hint that she knew. "I need to know what you know."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Sz4Nj7N.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Döner - Dürüm

With: Jessica[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Sacha Vasiliev
Interaction
with Jess AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises at the Döner - Dürüm

It did not take long for Sacha to get ready to leave the office. He arrived within the hour to the Döner - Dürüm, a nice Turkish owned restaurant near the Iron Tundra HQ. He'd like to go there every now and then to eat some of their foods. His choice in meeting there was so they could be discreet and not really have any distractions. Like meeting at the Gatted Goy, anybody was welcomed there as long as they started no problems. Sacha parked in the first empty spot he found in the middle. He pulled out his umbrella and opened up the door.

Locking his car he quickly made his way under the awning of the restaurant. After folding his umbrella, Sacha went inside and greeted the owner and working staff before he told one of the working staff he would like a booth in the back close to, but not next to, a window. He told the man he would just like some water and that he was waiting for someone.

Sacha straightened himself up alittle more when the man returned with his glass of water. "Thank you." Sacha said before immediately taking a sip and looking out the window which was facing the parking lot. He would look every now and then at the door when someone would walk in or leave. He checked his watch, and looked up at the door to be greeted by Jessica.

It didn't take her long to worm her way through the restaurant to sit at his booth. "Ah, the lovely Jessica." He greeted her with a smile in his eyes and motioned to the seat before him. Sacha just nodded in response to her comment about the traffic. Seeing as the place was close to Headquarters he didn't really have to worry about the traffic at this hour. "Ah, yes. Straight to business. That is what I like about you Jessica." He paused for a moment.

He naturally lowered his voice alittle, not too much, but enough to make a difference to listening passerby's. "With everything that's in the air...I'm sure you heard about the Iron Tundra's supposed 'dealings' with the Crimson Blossom, yes?" He placed his hands on the table before him and clasped them together. Watching her for any hint that she knew. "I need to know what you know."

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=pic]
[div class=name]Connor O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Bull"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the O'Hallorans[/div]​
[div class=info]Location: O'Halloran House
With: Declan, Aibnhe, Cian[/div][/div]
[div class=post]
"Unfortunate coincidence." Connor said to Aibnhe, wiping his hands of any juice that had escaped the potato buns. "And now we're about to go meet the devil, and his name is Lorenzo Antonelli. There was a stiff found behind Junior's gym, man was apparently an Antonelli. We're either going to smooth things over and let 'im know we had nothing to do with it, or he's gonna call us a liar right to our face and we're gonna have an ol' fashion scrap. I don't think Antonelli is that dumb though. He may be an ignorant bastard, but he isn't a stupid one."

Once he was done speaking and wiping his fingers, he took his plate, got up from the table, and made his way into the kitchen to put the dirty dish in the sink. "Thank you for makin' lunch, Ro, it was delicious." he told her, planting a quick kiss on her cheek as he left to once more enter the dining room. Walking over to behind Declan, he patted his son on the shoulder. "Shove the rest down your gob, we're gonna get going soon. I want to get there first. Aibhne, the car running good?"

[/div]
[/div]

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 780px; height: 460px; [/class] [class=pic] width: 300px; height: 450px; border: 3px solid #000000; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/k5M1gyBr/1582106348646.jpg); filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; margin-top: 175px; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #050505; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #050505; [/class] [class=info] margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 75px; font-size: 18px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-left: -90px; width: 450px; height: 450px; border: 3px solid #2f2d2d; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); opacity: 0.8 font-size: 15px; color: white; overflow: hidden; [/class]

1582576165974.png

"Mmh," Declan grunted, cramming the last of his sandwich into his mouth like he was loading a cannon. He scrubbed his hands and face vigorously with his napkin, dabbing away spots of grease and sauce, brushing away the odd sprinkling of crumbs on his vest lapels and trousers. He was still chewing as he stood and took his plate into the kitchen, adding it to the pile.

"Fafuh muh," he mumbled his appreciation, getting a flash of fiery green eyes from Rowena.

"You ain't a bloody savage, Declan. Don't speak with your mouth full," said Rowena with a click of her tongue in a sharp tsk that everyone in the O'Halloran house knew. "Christ, lookit the state of ye," she jabbed a finger at a splotch of grease that had somehow found its way onto Declan's chest. He smiled sheepishly, and Rowena rolled her eyes.

"Laundry finished this mornin'. There's a coat n' vest that'll match yer trousers. Now get, before your Da boxes your ears."

Declan had finished chewing at this juncture and leaned down to peck his mother on the cheek, "Yer the best, Ma. What would I do without ye?"

"I know, and ye'd be naked in squalor, I imagine," she called after Declan as he bounded up the stairs. His laugh was audible throughout the house. Declan's room was on the cusp of cozy and spacious with a window looking out into the street, his desk situated against said window. Muted hunting tartan comprised the curtains and matching comforter of his bed, on which was his clean clothes, true of Rowena's word. His shoulder holster hung on the bed post, the leather and brass freshly buffed, though the holster itself was empty. Declan's cannon of a revolver revolver sat on his desk, clean as a whistle. Ma was nothing if not thorough.

Shrugging into a clean vest, jacket, and freshly pressed shirt, Declan loaded his revolver with .410 slugs. His and jacket vest pockets were filled moon-clips of 454 casull hollow points and a handful of .410 buckshot. He hoped he wouldn't need it, and was fairly certain there would be a mutual pat-down and surrender of arms, but just in case things got messy, few things got messier than with a Raging Bull revolver. The rain hadn't let up - by the sound of things, it may have gotten worse - so Declan snatched is overcoat from his wardrobe, stuffing a few more reloads into the extra pockets.

Trudging downstairs, Declan stuffed his wild shock of ruddy hair under a snap brim cap. The one with the hidden razor blades. With the care of the company car firmly in the capable hands of the resident grease monkeys, all that was left for Declan to do as grab an umbrella and wait for Connor's command to snatch the keys.

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zfQKDtc9/8a1f9f9e93b37cce54bd153c414a97fd-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aibhne's the name

And repairs are my game."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Aibhne O'Donovan[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Tinkerbell"[/div]
[div class=title]Mechanic for the O'Hallorans[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
"Unfortunate coincidence," Connor replied vaguely after Sean had got up an' left. I roll'd my eyes- Connor gen'rally tended ter keep what I knew about group issues to a minimum- seem'd ter think it was f'r my own safety or somethin'. To my surprise, this time 'e decided to elaborate an' explain. My eyes wen wide.

A stiff behin' Dec's gym? A meetn' with th'Italians? I thought, feelin' worried. This was serious.

'e brought 'is plate inter the kitchen then came back in an' told Dec' t'get a move on. When 'e asked me about th'car, I grinn'd.

"Dilly's purrin'," I assured 'im, referrin' to the large Cadillac he'd take to this kinda meetin'. I made sure she was always runnin' fine. "Keys are on the peg," I added, meanin' the one by the garage door.

Dec' stuff'd the rest o' the sandwich inter 'is mouth an' I burst out laughin'- both at how silly 'e looked an' at how 'Ma was beratin' 'im fer bein' a savage. He finish'd his food, wen' upstairs to get changed, comin' back down lookin' right presentable an' impressive an' mobster-like.

'e an' Connor squared up an' headed fer the garage, givin' Ro each a kiss on the way out an' tellin' Cy an' me not to get into any trouble. I grinn'd at 'im in response, tryin' to look all mischievous an' innocen'-like at the same time. Connor rolled 'is eyes on 'is way outta the door.

Once they'd gone I turn'd to Cy, risin' from th' table with my plate in hand.

"Once you're done eatin' and changin', come fin' me in The Clinic," I declar'd brightly. "We'll go off explorin'!"

I wander'd away, droppin' off my plate in the kitchen with a 'Thanks for lunch!' afore goin' back to my tinkerin' on the mustang, waiting fer Cy to show up.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zfQKDtc9/8a1f9f9e93b37cce54bd153c414a97fd-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Clinic

With: No one[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:

Daiki Ishikawa’s been running around with some dangerous men.

It’s a shame the man had been very secretive about his internal dealings with the hot shots trying to push the sale of blood diamonds in the market. You would have thought he’d try to get his daughter in the loop, seeing as how it could be a lucrative family business with the right network. It would have made Kasumi’s job a whole lot easier than tracking down suspicious phone calls or volunteering for checkpoints.

The message was clear as day. The caller had identified her by name, Kasumi Ishikawa. To her, it just goes to follow that this man also knew Daiki Ishikawa and is thus, connected to the case. From the threat he issued, he was most likely even part of the organization running the whole thing. It all adds up.

Kasumi had been staring at the phone ever since she got off. Someday, these phones will have auto-recording capabilities. Such a shame nobody in her department had a tape recorder on hand at the time. The budget cuts are getting outrageous. Fortunately, she did have someone she could call at a time like this.

She excuses herself to grab a quick snack and immediately headed to the nearest payphone. She dials the number located in an upstate area currently under development. A woman’s voice replied after just three rings.

“Hey Risa? Care for a little date? I need to talk to you about somethin’. Somethin’ small, hard and valuable. Alright, see ya later.”

Returning to the station, Kasumi was a little surprised to see another report on the desk. Another man down. Another dog from the looks of it. She takes the folder in hand and brings it over to her desk, reading up on the details. Perhaps there is a connection there, somewhere.

KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/q97jKyM.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"You've been playing a dangerous game."

- Kas
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kasumi Ishikawa[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Rookie"[/div]
[div class=title]Rookie Cop[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Daiki Ishikawa’s been running around with some dangerous men.

It’s a shame the man had been very secretive about his internal dealings with the hot shots trying to push the sale of blood diamonds in the market. You would have thought he’d try to get his daughter in the loop, seeing as how it could be a lucrative family business with the right network. It would have made Kasumi’s job a whole lot easier than tracking down suspicious phone calls or volunteering for checkpoints.

The message was clear as day. The caller had identified her by name, Kasumi Ishikawa. To her, it just goes to follow that this man also knew Daiki Ishikawa and is thus, connected to the case. From the threat he issued, he was most likely even part of the organization running the whole thing. It all adds up.

Kasumi had been staring at the phone ever since she got off. Someday, these phones will have auto-recording capabilities. Such a shame nobody in her department had a tape recorder on hand at the time. The budget cuts are getting outrageous. Fortunately, she did have someone she could call at a time like this.

She excuses herself to grab a quick snack and immediately headed to the nearest payphone. She dials the number located in an upstate area currently under development. A woman’s voice replied after just three rings.

“Hey Risa? Care for a little date? I need to talk to you about somethin’. Somethin’ small, hard and valuable. Alright, see ya later.”

Returning to the station, Kasumi was a little surprised to see another report on the desk. Another man down. Another dog from the looks of it. She takes the folder in hand and brings it over to her desk, reading up on the details. Perhaps there is a connection there, somewhere.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/WYpAmGe.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Pigsty

With: N/A[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/6VKWCyV.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"All you got to do is tell me if you wish this pleasure to continue."

- Mei-Lien
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]孫美蓮[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Scarlett Temptress"[/div]
[div class=title]Crimson Blossom Spy[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Mei-Lien would be awake before the rooster even thought to sing. Though circumstances of last night inhibited that. When Ying-Fan’s phone alarm went off, it definitely should’ve woken Mei-Lien up, but alas it had not. She may have heard it, and felt Ying-Fan leave the bed but it did not register consciously. Not even when the young girl left the apartment. Though she did move a limb here and there, she still slept like the dead.

A moment later, her eyes fluttered open then squinted because of the sudden invasion of light. She groaned softly and turned from the curtained window to face Ying-Fan, only to realize she wasn’t there. A smirk graced her lips, usually she was the one who left Ying-Fan alone. Mei-Lien was spent, last night's rendezvous was more intoxicating than it usually was. She begrudgingly made her way out of bed and slipped on her blue velvet Qipao, underwear and black open toed pumps with a gold heel that had designs of golden swirls on it. The sole of the heel was a deep blue that looked barely worn. She also grabbed her lace Qipao style lingerie and put it inside of her small bag.

Mei-Lien went inside Ying-Fan’s bathroom to fix up her hair and reapply her makeup before leaving. She didn’t know exactly where Ying-Fan was, but she assumed the Jade Tyrant was in the dungeon talking with it’s victim. She’s never been on the receiving end of that kind pain but she heard stories. She rather avoid being the victim and actually seeing it. Lei, the enforcer, was usually about but since they had brought someone downstairs he was the one who was called on to guard it. So he wouldn’t be around. She had no business with the Boss, so if she was at HQ or not, she did not know. Bai was at her place and Sloane was usually with the Boss. Always.

The young twenty something left the apartment building with an transparent umbrella overhead that had some type of flower petals all over it. Mei-Lien strolled over to her car and got in. She started the car with no real destination in mind and just watched as the rain battered her windshield. The Boss would probably want some information about the hearsay floating around. Where to start? she wondered as she pulled out the visitor parking lot.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/wnQL4ee.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Leaving Crimson Blossom HQ

With: No one[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Mei-Lien 'Scarlet Temptress'
With: no one

Mei-Lien would be awake before the rooster even thought to sing. Though circumstances of last night inhibited that. When Ying-Fan’s phone alarm went off, it definitely should’ve woken Mei-Lien up, but alas it had not. She may have heard it, and felt Ying-Fan leave the bed but it did not register consciously. Not even when the young girl left the apartment. Though she did move a limb here and there, she still slept like the dead.

A moment later, her eyes fluttered open then squinted because of the sudden invasion of light. She groaned softly and turned from the curtained window to face Ying-Fan, only to realize she wasn’t there. A smirk graced her lips, usually she was the one who left Ying-Fan alone. Mei-Lien was spent, last night's rendezvous was more intoxicating than it usually was. She begrudgingly made her way out of bed and slipped on her blue velvet Qipao, underwear and black open toed pumps with a gold heel that had designs of golden swirls on it. The sole of the heel was a deep blue that looked barely worn. She also grabbed her lace Qipao style lingerie and put it inside of her small bag.

Mei-Lien went inside Ying-Fan’s bathroom to fix up her hair and reapply her makeup before leaving. She didn’t know exactly where Ying-Fan was, but she assumed the Jade Tyrant was in the dungeon talking with it’s victim. She’s never been on the receiving end of that kind pain but she heard stories. She rather avoid being the victim and actually seeing it. Lei, the enforcer, was usually about but since they had brought someone downstairs he was the one who was called on to guard it. So he wouldn’t be around. She had no business with the Boss, so if she was at HQ or not, she did not know. Bai was at her place and Sloane was usually with the Boss. Always.

The young twenty something left the apartment building with an transparent umbrella overhead that had some type of flower petals all over it. Mei-Lien strolled over to her car and got in. She started the car with no real destination in mind and just watched as the rain battered her windshield. The Boss would probably want some information about the hearsay floating around. Where to start? she wondered as she pulled out the visitor parking lot.

Last edited:
I leaned to the back of the door. I escaped for now. I rummaged through Dec's room for the socks. I always for got where they were at. I finally uncovered the Holy Grail of socks. There where all kinds of them and in many shades. I wouldn't be surprised if he had over 50 kinds of black and gray socks. I crabbed a nice black pair and set out to leave the room. I slowly unlocked the door and made sure the coast was clear. Not a soul in sight and I made a run to my room. Just in time as I heard Dec coming up. I do not wish be the person who is butchered by uncle C or Dec for that matter. I fix my hair, brush my teeth and put the nice socks on. Now I am looking nice. A bit of adjusting is needed on the shirt department but I am looking fine. I will for sure sleep here today. The stairs take a bit long to get down so as usual I slide down on the railing.
Dec was all ready there. That man is as fast as lightning I tell ya.
"Oi! Dec where we headin'? And see I fixed myself up. Plus the freshly washed socks of yours ain't too shabby!"
I gave the man a small twirl and but the shoes back on.

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Wkdpk9c/Left-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Eating is the only job that feeds"
- Sean
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Sean McAllister [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Irish Dog"[/div]
[div class=title]Enforcer of O'Hallorans[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
I leaned to the back of the door. I escaped for now. I rummaged through Dec's room for the socks. I always for got where they were at. I finally uncovered the Holy Grail of socks. There where all kinds of them and in many shades. I wouldn't be surprised if he had over 50 kinds of black and gray socks. I crabbed a nice black pair and set out to leave the room. I slowly unlocked the door and made sure the coast was clear. Not a soul in sight and I made a run to my room. Just in time as I heard Dec coming up. I do not wish be the person who is butchered by uncle C or Dec for that matter. I fix my hair, brush my teeth and put the nice socks on. Now I am looking nice. A bit of adjusting is needed on the shirt department but I am looking fine. I will for sure sleep here today. The stairs take a bit long to get down so as usual I slide down on the railing.
Dec was all ready there. That man is as fast as lightning I tell ya.
"Oi! Dec where we headin'? And see I fixed myself up. Plus the freshly washed socks of yours ain't too shabby!"
I gave the man a small twirl and but the shoes back on.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Yfmr61r/Right-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The O'Halloran household

With: Dec StormWolf StormWolf [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

"No, sir, there's nothin' on me 'cept water," I said to the Boss. It was awkward, like I always wind up bein', but at least I got comfortable enough to speak back to him. As fer Boss Connor's comment 'bout eatin' up, I simply nodded and started diggin' into the pulled pork sandwiches. They'd already been through the wringer with me with me puny beanpole physique a couple a' months after I immigrated here. Tried getting me on a diet of proteins and starches in the good old Irish way of steak and potatoes, put me into training at one of their gyms whenever headliners (who, Mary Mother o' Jesus, could probably lift the back end off a car) weren't around, tried to get me into a Fightin' O'Halloran physique. Some of the training did stick- accordin' to the bosses, I have fancy footwork and weavin' skills like a professional, but if it was a bet between me and a wet paper bag, they'd have to ask the paper bag to take a dive. Never mattered me none. Besides, it meant I could eat pork till the sun came down and gain nary a pound.

I can't put into words how good Ma Rowena's cookin' is, and these sandwiches weren't no joke. It had me in good enough spirits that when Boss Declan asked me if I was swimmin, I had the enthusiasm to say, "No, sir, swim came tah me." Which I was proud of, even if I tried not to show it in me face, but it was weird. Usually it took a good ten minutes of talk going round the table to get me to joke around, even with the good food aplenty. To be honest, it was probably the prospect of hangin' out with Eenie if I wasn't needed at the meeting- which, all things being equal, I probably wasn't what between being way too low on the totem pole and, if the Italians even knew a lick about me, way too sus' to have around given my proclivity towards bombmakin. I felt comfortable around 'em, and that comfort with them outside of the usual daily settin's was somethin' I haven't had in a long time.

Not since...

Oi oi, none o' that. That's what yer treasure's for, Sen. Stop lettin' it eat at ya.

Sunny went and took the opportunity to vacate quicklike, givin me a pat on the back and a "Nice seein ya, Senny" and giving Boss Dec a warning about sock gnomes. Declan responded with iron nails and 'the fair folk are no laughin' matter'. He asked Eenie how they were doin' since they haven't talked to 'im the whole meal, but then Tink caught on to a specific phrase.

"'All things considered'... Did somethin' happen, Dec'?"

I looked between everyone that were present. I'll be honest, I didn't know that they didn't know. I knew I had to as a matter o' course, partly cause I were family but mostly because I had to start makin' bombs and other things in case a war really did break out. I thought they was in the loop, but I guess the circle in the household what knew was a bit smaller 'an I thought.

Boss Connor let 'em know what was what, and that they were headed to a meeting. Like I thought, they weren't gonna bring along an explosives man to a diplomacy meetin'. He called Dec an' asked Tinks if the Dilly was ready to go (and it was of course), thanked Ma Rowena and headed on outta there. Boss Dec finished up, wiped of his hands, and followed 'im out, makin the mistake of thankin Ma Row with a full mouth. With him gone, it was just me an' Tinks. They said to me, "Once you're done eatin' and changin', come fin' me in the Clinic. We'll go off explorin'!" I smiled at 'em, watched em take off through the kitchen thankin' Ma on the way.

I finished up me plate, wiped my hands and mouth as clean as I could get, then headed back to the kitchen with the plate. "Thanks fer the lunch, Ma, it was perfect 's always."

"Flattery'll get ye nowhere, young man, only thin' perfect in this world is God on high. Now, you take care explorin' with Aibhne, ye hear? Anything happens to you or her-"

"Er, Ma Row, ma'am, Eenie don't go by a t-"

"Ah. Anything happens to you or him, I'll smack the backside off o' whichever one of you comes back, and then the other one after that!"

After she changed the pronouns for 'em, I didn't try to correct a second time- especially not with Ma Rowena. With that last comment about the backside whippin', I flinched just a tad. "Y-yes, ma'arm."

Ma had a slight smile on her face, a pleasant type smile. "You treat 'im well, understand?"

I blinked a few times. "Yes ma'arm, o' course!"

Ma's smile broadened before going back to stern. "Now get up tah your room, change, an' bring a bloody umbrella." There was something about her muttering "a child of mine havin' no sense to bring an umbrella in the rain..." after turnin' back to her tasks at hand that made me feel like this side of the family was round me whole life, and not an ocean away. I did as she told me to do, got up to my room, changed into something a bit more formal but not really that showy, topped off with my da's old ivy cap, and picked an umbrella off the stand. I looked at the beakers and tubes and gizmos I had drippin' away in the corner, and the other few bottles I've got finished and corked, and idly wondered if someday I should show Tinks how I get the scrap. I got the small fistful o' dollars that I had to my name and pocketed it before heading downstairs, out the door with a "bye, ma!" and made my way to the Clinic, this time not lookin' like a wet cat.

I was pretty enthusiastic at this point, so I was talkin' a bit more smoothly than I would be. That didn't say too much, since I was goin' out o me comfort zone. "Awright, I'm ready to head out on the town n' such. How d'I look?"

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/j7SlJjJ.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"May you be at the gates of Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you're dead."

- Old Irish Saying
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Cian O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Wildeye"[/div]
[div class=title]Arson/Demolitions Man of the O'Hallorans[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
"No, sir, there's nothin' on me 'cept water," I said to the Boss. It was awkward, like I always wind up bein', but at least I got comfortable enough to speak back to him. As fer Boss Connor's comment 'bout eatin' up, I simply nodded and started diggin' into the pulled pork sandwiches. They'd already been through the wringer with me with me puny beanpole physique a couple a' months after I immigrated here. Tried getting me on a diet of proteins and starches in the good old Irish way of steak and potatoes, put me into training at one of their gyms whenever headliners (who, Mary Mother o' Jesus, could probably lift the back end off a car) weren't around, tried to get me into a Fightin' O'Halloran physique. Some of the training did stick- accordin' to the bosses, I have fancy footwork and weavin' skills like a professional, but if it was a bet between me and a wet paper bag, they'd have to ask the paper bag to take a dive. Never mattered me none. Besides, it meant I could eat pork till the sun came down and gain nary a pound.

I can't put into words how good Ma Rowena's cookin' is, and these sandwiches weren't no joke. It had me in good enough spirits that when Boss Declan asked me if I was swimmin, I had the enthusiasm to say, "No, sir, swim came tah me." Which I was proud of, even if I tried not to show it in me face, but it was weird. Usually it took a good ten minutes of talk going round the table to get me to joke around, even with the good food aplenty. To be honest, it was probably the prospect of hangin' out with Eenie if I wasn't needed at the meeting- which, all things being equal, I probably wasn't what between being way too low on the totem pole and, if the Italians even knew a lick about me, way too sus' to have around given my proclivity towards bombmakin. I felt comfortable around 'em, and that comfort with them outside of the usual daily settin's was somethin' I haven't had in a long time.

Not since...

Oi oi, none o' that. That's what yer treasure's for, Sen. Stop lettin' it eat at ya.

Sunny went and took the opportunity to vacate quicklike, givin me a pat on the back and a "Nice seein ya, Senny" and giving Boss Dec a warning about sock gnomes. Declan responded with iron nails and 'the fair folk are no laughin' matter'. He asked Eenie how they were doin' since they haven't talked to 'im the whole meal, but then Tink caught on to a specific phrase.

"'All things considered'... Did somethin' happen, Dec'?"

I looked between everyone that were present. I'll be honest, I didn't know that they didn't know. I knew I had to as a matter o' course, partly cause I were family but mostly because I had to start makin' bombs and other things in case a war really did break out. I thought they was in the loop, but I guess the circle in the household what knew was a bit smaller 'an I thought.

Boss Connor let 'em know what was what, and that they were headed to a meeting. Like I thought, they weren't gonna bring along an explosives man to a diplomacy meetin'. He called Dec an' asked Tinks if the Dilly was ready to go (and it was of course), thanked Ma Rowena and headed on outta there. Boss Dec finished up, wiped of his hands, and followed 'im out, makin the mistake of thankin Ma Row with a full mouth. With him gone, it was just me an' Tinks. They said to me, "Once you're done eatin' and changin', come fin' me in the Clinic. We'll go off explorin'!" I smiled at 'em, watched em take off through the kitchen thankin' Ma on the way.

I finished up me plate, wiped my hands and mouth as clean as I could get, then headed back to the kitchen with the plate. "Thanks fer the lunch, Ma, it was perfect 's always."

"Flattery'll get ye nowhere, young man, only thin' perfect in this world is God on high. Now, you take care explorin' with Aibhne, ye hear? Anything happens to you or her-"

"Er, Ma Row, ma'am, Eenie don't go by a t-"

"Ah. Anything happens to you or him, I'll smack the backside off o' whichever one of you comes back, and then the other one after that!"

After she changed the pronouns for 'em, I didn't try to correct a second time- especially not with Ma Rowena. With that last comment about the backside whippin', I flinched just a tad. "Y-yes, ma'arm."

Ma had a slight smile on her face, a pleasant type smile. "You treat 'im well, understand?"

I blinked a few times. "Yes ma'arm, o' course!"

Ma's smile broadened before going back to stern. "Now get up tah your room, change, an' bring a bloody umbrella." There was something about her muttering "a child of mine havin' no sense to bring an umbrella in the rain..." after turnin' back to her tasks at hand that made me feel like this side of the family was round me whole life, and not an ocean away. I did as she told me to do, got up to my room, changed into something a bit more formal but not really that showy, topped off with my da's old ivy cap, and picked an umbrella off the stand. I looked at the beakers and tubes and gizmos I had drippin' away in the corner, and the other few bottles I've got finished and corked, and idly wondered if someday I should show Tinks how I get the scrap. I got the small fistful o' dollars that I had to my name and pocketed it before heading downstairs, out the door with a "bye, ma!" and made my way to the Clinic, this time not lookin' like a wet cat.

I was pretty enthusiastic at this point, so I was talkin' a bit more smoothly than I would be. That didn't say too much, since I was goin' out o me comfort zone. "Awright, I'm ready to head out on the town n' such. How d'I look?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/aggakBe.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location:O'Halloran Household

With: Ayama Ayama (Aibhne O'Donovan), @SovietPanda (Connor O'Halloran), StormWolf StormWolf (Declan O'Halloran), and Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Sean McAllister)
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nJxYK2r.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aww are you just the cutest thing ever, let me hug you! Please?"

- Name
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kimiko[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Butcheress"[/div]
[div class=title]Higashi-Gumi Assassin[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Kimiko awoke not in her apartment on Higashi-Gumi lands, but inside of her room inside of HQ. She didn’t necessarily live there, but she had a room if she wished to use it. Which, on occasion she did. She got out of bed and took off her oversize shirt and went into the bathroom to unbraid her hair and fix the waves into a nice shape. Once she was satisfied she went back into the room and looked through the clothes she had moved here to see what she wanted to wear.

She picked out a red overbust corset, some old pair jeans that had rips in it at the knees. She topped it off with a black choker and strappy heels ( outfit ). She didn't need to check to see if it was cold for she heard the soft music the rain made. Kimiko grabbed a leather jacket and left her room. The doors in HQ weren’t of the western variety, but rather of the eastern style. Sliding doors called Fusuma. It was traditional and it saved a lot of space. Space that would be required for a swinging door. Though the only door that is modernized so it could be locked is the entrance and back doors to the mansion.

Kimiko looked out to the koi pond that was installed on this wing of the mansion where they had many rooms. The Koi fish were so mesmerizing to her. But today she had somewhere to be, or rather be there as a caution. She was by no means a bodyguard but that didn’t stop her being used like on some occasions. She opened the fusuma and grabbed a solid black umbrella then closed the fusuma again and began to walk the compound. She gave an eshaku bow (a small bow of the body or head for greetings) to those she met along her journey to the entrance.

Once she was outside she opened up her umbrella and headed to the more modern styled garage for ‘employees.’ Kimiko located her all black car with darkened windows and slipped inside. Once she was situated and ready she made her way over to the Sōko, a string of warehouses the gang owned. Kurata was suppose to be there getting a detailed report of which warehouses were hit, what they took and if there was anything left behind such as product or evidence of the 'tipper' scouting the warehouses.

It took her some time because of the rain and traffic but once she arrived she set at to look for Kurata. It did take her some time but when she found the woman's vehicle she parked next to it and went in search on foot. She noticed Kurata talking to someone, it had to have been Hurada also known commonly as Gi-san. Once she arrived on scene she gave a keirei bow to Gi-san ( showing respect ) and a basic bow ( eshaku ) to greet Kurata. "Gi-san... Kurata-san." Kimiko said respectfully."I'm just here as a precaution, no need to worry you two... Kurata-san, what is the state of our affairs?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nydqqOl.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Sōko

With: Kurata StaidFoal StaidFoal [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Kimiko 'The Butcheress'
With
: Kurata and Gi-san

Kimiko awoke not in her apartment on Higashi-Gumi lands, but inside of her room inside of HQ. She didn’t necessarily live there, but she had a room if she wished to use it. Which, on occasion she did. She got out of bed and took off her oversize shirt and went into the bathroom to unbraid her hair and fix the waves into a nice shape. Once she was satisfied she went back into the room and looked through the clothes she had moved here to see what she wanted to wear.

She picked out a red overbust corset, some old pair jeans that had rips in it at the knees. She topped it off with a black choker and strappy heels ( outfit ). She didn't need to check to see if it was cold for she heard the soft music the rain made. Kimiko grabbed a leather jacket and left her room. The doors in HQ weren’t of the western variety, but rather of the eastern style. Sliding doors called Fusuma. It was traditional and it saved a lot of space. Space that would be required for a swinging door. Though the only door that is modernized so it could be locked is the entrance and back doors to the mansion.

Kimiko looked out to the koi pond that was installed on this wing of the mansion where they had many rooms. The Koi fish were so mesmerizing to her. But today she had somewhere to be, or rather be there as a caution. She was by no means a bodyguard but that didn’t stop her being used like on some occasions. She opened the fusuma and grabbed a solid black umbrella then closed the fusuma again and began to walk the compound. She gave an eshaku bow (a small bow of the body or head for greetings) to those she met along her journey to the entrance.

Once she was outside she opened up her umbrella and headed to the more modern styled garage for ‘employees.’ Kimiko located her all black car with darkened windows and slipped inside. Once she was situated and ready she made her way over to the Sōko, a string of warehouses the gang owned. Kurata was suppose to be there getting a detailed report of which warehouses were hit, what they took and if there was anything left behind such as product or evidence of the 'tipper' scouting the warehouses.

It took her some time because of the rain and traffic but once she arrived she set at to look for Kurata. It did take her some time but when she found the woman's vehicle she parked next to it and went in search on foot. She noticed Kurata talking to someone, it had to have been Hurada also known commonly as Gi-san. Once she arrived on scene she gave a keirei bow to Gi-san ( showing respect ) and a basic bow ( eshaku ) to greet Kurata. "Gi-san... Kurata-san." Kimiko said respectfully. "I'm just here as a precaution, no need to worry you two... Kurata-san, what is the state of our affairs?"

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/LkZv3Zv.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Ignorance kills. You should be dead by now."

- Ada
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Ada O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Riding Hood"[/div]
[div class=title]O'Halloran Spy Master[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Ada was burning through her bottle quickly, the burn of the whiskey numbing her heartache for the moment. After the first couple shots she gave up on the glass in front of her, drinking straight from the bottle. It didn't matter, she'd likely finish it anyway.

The mid-day quietness of the bar was comforting, knowing there weren't many people around that would be witnessing her sorrow. Of course she didn't miss the door behind her opening then closing again, signaling the arrival of another customer, but she paid it no mind.

Ada took another drink from her bottle, noticing a woman sit down at the bar near her but didn't pay her any mind. The redhead sniffed quietly and wiped her face with her hand futilely, tears continued to steam down her face.Eventually she would have to swallow her pride and call someone to take her home, she'd be in no condition do drive once she was done at the Goy, but she would worry about that when the time came.

Noticing movement to her side Ada glanced over at the woman who was now offering her a handkerchief. Her heart clenched at the show of kindness and had to choke down a fresh wave of tears. She didn't have it in her to muster one of her normally charming grins, instead shooting the woman a sad yet thankful smile as she took the cloth.

Her voice cracked as she spoke and her normally downplayed Irish accent was more noticable. "Thank you."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/mmK9si8.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Sloane[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zfQKDtc9/8a1f9f9e93b37cce54bd153c414a97fd-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aibhne's the name

And repairs are my game."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Aibhne O'Donovan[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Tinkerbell"[/div]
[div class=title]Mechanic for the O'Hallorans[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When I go' back t'The Clinic, The Roar was sittin' there, waitin' fer me. Connor call'd it The Roar fer obvious reasons, since there really was no match to th'unique sound o' a throaty Mustang engine. It was Connor's firs' racer ever, an' he absolutely loved that car (e'en though, it had to be said, it was a bit o' a lemon). Firs' time he'd ever show'd it ter me, I'd also been captivated by it- the sleek black look o' it, th'sound it made when yer gunn'd the throttle, the acceleration when you sped around a corner... It was fantastic.

I fell in love with it instantly- it was one of the on'y things Connor an' I truly ever bonded over. An' when he got too busy ter work on it 'imself, he let me do it sort o' as a pet project. Since then, it lived in th'garage, an' I worked on it mos' days. Since I knew I didn' have tha' much time, I jus' tinker'd 'round with it a bit, deciding on what my next steps would be. Really I was just killin' time 'til Cy came back.

I grinned when 'e walk'd in, all dapper-like with 'is cap an' all, an' carryin' an umbrella Mama 'Ro had no doubt told 'im to grab.

"Awright, I'm ready to head out on the town n' such. How d'I look?" I laughed an' grinn'd at 'im, boundin' over from th'car.

"Like a righ' gentleman!" I declar'd brightly. "Lead th'way, good sir!" I told 'im, casually slippin' my arm through 'is. We must've made a righ' sight exiting th'garage like that, him all dapper an' me still covered in grease stains, but I didn' mind none an' I knew he didn' either. I was excited t'be goin' out on the town and explorin' with Cy, and really th'rain was just an added bonus.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zfQKDtc9/8a1f9f9e93b37cce54bd153c414a97fd-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Warehouse district

With: Cian[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[class=container] --main: #C1C6CC; --accent: #12161F; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 18.5em; height: 25em; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: var(--main); padding: 0.5em; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent); [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; width: 97%; height: 100%; color: #fff; background: url('https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg'); background-size: 135%; text-align: left; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: auto; height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; color: var(--accent); text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; padding-top: 14em; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px white; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 1.5em; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] padding-top: 1em; padding-bottom: 15em; background-color: var(--main); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; height: auto; color: var(--accent); overflow: visible; padding: 15px 5px 15px 5px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=circlepic] width: 5em; height: 5em; border-radius: 30em; margin-left: 2em; background: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent); transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class name=circlepic state=hover] background: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 30% 10%; transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class=content] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 20em; height: 25em; color: #fff; padding-right: 2em; [/class] [class=postinfo] font-size: 0.5em; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-left: -3em; line-height: 2em; text-shadow: 0.75px 0.75px 0px white; letter-spacing: 0em; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [div class=container][div class=content] [div class=pic] [div class=name]
↓ Atlas
[div class=circlepic][/div]
[div class=postinfo]Location: The Gatted Goy
mood: Intruiged
interactions: Lucinda
tags: catburglar catburglar [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=text]
Atlas’ head bowed as he embraced the quiet solace in the midst of his desolation. The wind had begun to pick up, causing for Atlas’ face to be intermittently splattered by rainwater. Sitting still for a few seconds, Atlas waited for the wind direction to change. Once it had altered its course, the former investigator brought a hand to his face to wipe any excess water. He then brought his still lit cigarette back to his mouth.

The sound of multiple footsteps splashing puddles and smacking against the concrete sidewalk filled Atlas’ ears as he took note of two individuals casually walking toward the direction of The Gatted Goy. As they got closer, he could make out their feminine figures. Eventually, he could make out their faces too.

Not bad.

One of them was close to his height, give or take a few inches. The other was much shorter by comparison; yet what was intriguing to Atlas was the way in which they addressed each other. Their posture relative to the other, their demeanor, their emotional responses. Despite the size difference, the shorter one clearly had some level of authority over the other. Although, it could be that she was merely the submissive type.

Nice.

Upon Atlas’ further ‘inspection’, he concluded that they had to at least be five to ten years younger than he. That, or they had spectacular skin care products. However, in spite of the youth in their facial features, both projected an aura of focus and experience. They were hardened, cool and collected. One typically had to be to a degree in order to live in this city, but to walk this freely alone in this area?

Atlas lowered his head once more in order to appear inconspicuous. He closed his eyes, exhaling more smoke. A few minutes later, he looked back up to find the tall woman had disappeared and the shorter woman was now standing in front of him.

“My cat is missing, and you look comfortable here, so I’m wondering if you might have seen her.” The woman began. She extended a photograph, revealing a beautiful Turkish Angora sitting on what looked like a sofa.

“She’s deaf and this is her first time outside.” She finished.

Atlas tilted his head to the side, exasperation evident on his face. This woman was trying her best to not look affected by the situation, but a slight alteration in her tone betrayed her hidden swirling of emotions.

Cute. Atlas thought to himself mockingly.

“Comfortable? Lady, if I look comfortable to you, then it’s no surprise you can’t find your cat. You can’t see for shit.” Atlas replied, looking up at the slender yet well-defined woman who had approached him. She had long, jet black hair with contrasting yet deep crimson eyes; part of which had an almost orange hue to them.

Atlas inhaled a puff of smoke, before releasing it directly at the woman’s face frivolously. He snagged the photo from her hand abrasively, holding it in both hands and bringing it closer to his face. His eyes scanned for any unique details of the feline that would be able to differentiate it from others who could just as easily pass for it. However, Turkish Angoras weren’t exactly your typical stray cat. Atlas doubted there was any probability of another running amok in the city. Though the city was a considerable size, depending on when it went missing, he could possibly get a general idea as to where it may have gone. That’s assuming the woman had somewhat of an idea of where it ran off to. There was a chance this was not the first place she’s looked, but Atlas did not feel like getting that information out of her. That required conversation… and effort.

Effort he had no plans on implementing.

He paused, taking another look over the photograph. It took only a few short seconds for mental images of Iris, his Seal-Point Siamese. His heart immediately pang, and soon enough the rugged middle-aged man stood to his feet. Atlas let out a defeated sigh, shaking his head in disappointment toward himself. He hadn’t gone out of his own way to help anyone in such a long time, and it was a shame for him to finally break that streak. Of course, of all things it would involve a cat.

Iris was the only one he truly had. Once a former stray, Atlas had taken her in as a kitten and raised her all the way to adulthood. How they met was a twist of fate; it was several years past his wife’s death, and Atlas was at his wit’s end. His 1911 in hand, the dishonored police investigator had made his way into a desolate alleyway ready to end his own life. Right before he pulled the trigger, he heard a pitiful and weak cry. Curious, Atlas put away his firearm and searched for the source of the noise. Eventually he found what would be a young Iris laying half-dead close to the street. Whether it was because of how volatile his emotions were, or a small fragment of good left in him, he didn’t know. However, something motivated him to help the poor kitten in the best way he possibly could. He quickly took her to a vet, who by some miracle was able to seemingly restore life to her. Hours later, he was given instructions on how to nurse her back to full health. Not wanting to look like a villain, Atlas hesitantly accepted the responsibility. As time went on, she began to grow on him. Soon, she would become the only light in his dark, cruel world.

Atlas respected cats. They were independent, clever, and resourceful. They did not always vie for attention, and they were strong enough to take care of themselves. They did not bombard you with unbearable affection but instead kept their distance when they needed to. He found Iris to be the perfect match for him; avoiding him when he wanted to be alone and accompanying him when he didn’t. Somehow, she was able to pick up on his emotional state, something that Atlas could not figure out how. Yet, Iris was able to do just that. She was a one of a kind, and he couldn’t believe how well she had flourished.

Towering over the woman, Atlas shoved the picture into the woman’s chest.

“Alright. Let’s find your damn cat. Where do you think it ran past?”
[/div] [/div][/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/7LLTnZw0/it2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I do my job

As best I can."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Sloane Aleandra Gabriel[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Carmine Shadow"[/div]
[div class=title]Bodyguard to the leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When Sloane offered up the handkerchief, the woman stared at her for a moment, and she seemed about to burst into tears again. Sloane felt her breath catch in her chest at the sight of so much raw pain on the woman's face. The grateful smile she gave was so sad it made her want to instinctively put her arms around her, despite the fact that they didn't know each other.

"Thank ye," the woman said, her voice cracking. Sloane took note of the unmistakable Irish accent. In this city, with that accent and that hair, there was really only one conclusion she could draw.

O'Halloran, she thought with some surprise. Though it was true that the Irish might, arguably, be the most emotional and expressive out of all the groups, she still wouldn't have expected to find any of them drinking away their sorrows at a bar in the middle of the day. They were a tight-knit group, after all- she'd assumed they would commiserate together.

"You're welcome," Sloane said with a smile. "I don't know what's troubling you, but if you want someone to talk to about it, I can listen," she offered.

She quickly glanced out the window at her employer. The man had risen and was standing over her, holding out the photograph. Nothing seemed amiss at present, so she turned back to the red-haired woman. She fully expected to be told in florid Irish brogue to mind her own business.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/XN9XFCdt/it1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Ada[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
Lei.jpg

Lei-Zhong | The Raven
Crimson Blossom Enforcer
Mentions: Fan Ayama Ayama
Lei-Zhong had been saddled with the oh-so-fun task of guarding a prisoner in the basement of Crimson Blossom headquarters. He swore he had reexamined the opposite wall at least 30 times in the 3-4 hours he had been stuck down here. It had been a poor distraction from the pained grunts and cries coming from the door behind him. He would've liked to claim that he had gotten used to this kinda thing after working for the Crimson Blossom for so long, but he didn't; the torture he had to witness and the deeds he had to commit bothered him, a horrible itch under his skin that he couldn't scratch and blood on his hands that he couldn't wash away.

He heard the sounds of the elevator thrumming to life, dread immediately filling his body despite the stoic expression on his face. Fan. To say he hated his boss would be an understatement; she was a terrible excuse for a human being and in fact, he often doubted she was one. The elevator dinged and stopped, opening its doors to reveal Fan with a sweet roll in hand. The smell of food was enough to remind him that he hadn't eaten yet and was practically starving because of it, but he didn't let his gaze linger too much on the food for fear of drawing Fan's attention to his plight.

She demanded he open the door and he did, albeit reluctantly. Lei didn't really want to see what lay behind it nor did he want to see what she would do. He followed her in though, she would've ordered him to, if he didn't automatically do so. The woman always liked to see him squirm, knowing how much seeing her torture people made him uncomfortable.

Looking at the man impaled by bamboo shoots, he held back the urge to wince; Lei could only imagine his pain. Fan was a genius at what she did, coming up with brilliant and morbid ways to break people; he wasn't a fan of her latest masterpiece. As she began her interrogation and used her foot to press the bamboo shoots deeper into the man's skin, Lei clenched his hands, forcing himself not to act, not to say anything. Although he could only see her back from his position, he had little doubt the female was smiling in glee internally; she loved hearing people beg for mercy and refusing to give them any, trampling on their pride and dignity.

In the end, he couldn't resist speaking up, "Wait, Fan. Maybe he really doesn't know anything. If he knew something, he would've told us by now; your methods are... very persuasive." Lei stared at the floor as he spoke, struggling to keep his voice unemotional.

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/kg39q1BH/c5.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The most beautiful flowers

Have the deadliest thorns."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kao Ying-Fan[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Jade Tyrant"[/div]
[div class=title]Lieutenant for the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
[More fun dark stuff! ;P ]

"Wait, Fan. Maybe he really doesn't know anything. If he knew something, he would've told us by now; your methods are... very persuasive." Lei's voice came from behind me, tense with the self-control it was requiring from him not to sound the way he actually felt. I turned to him and burst out laughing.

"Lei, how long have we been working together?" I asked, waving the sweet roll in front of his face. "And you still haven't learned anything," I added, exasperated. "How many times have they claimed they'd already told me everything, and how many times did that turn out not to be the case?" He looked at me uncertainly, unsure if the question was rhetorical, or if I actually expected him to answer. I spared him from trying to figure that out when I did so for him.

"Every time, Lei, the answer is every time. And yet you still want to believe them." I rolled my eyes. "Absolutely hopeless. You know it's useless to lie to me, you know that when I don't believe someone, it's because they're not telling me the whole truth, but no matter how much proof you get that people will always try to pull one over, you still can't stop that bleeding heart of yours."

"And trying to talk me out of it with that sad attempt at flattery? Pathetic," I said, disdain evident in my tone. "Honestly, I don't know why I keep you around," I added, though we both knew that was a lie.

I kept him around because, no matter what his personal feelings on the matter, he had undying loyalty to the group (and specifically to me), and would never refuse an order, no matter how much he hated it. And, as an added bonus, interrogations were always more fun with him around, since I got off not only on the pain I was inflicting, but on the obvious discomfort that his witnessing or occasional participation in these acts would cause. It was just too good.

I looked at him for a moment more, then turned back to the man on the floor, who was still whimpering pitifully. I ate the sweet roll as I watched him, and when I was done I slowly licked the sugar from my fingers in relish. Then I stepped around to his back, temporarily blocking out the light.

"You're starting-" I said, giving the bamboo shoots a kick. He cried out in pain. "- to get-" another kick, another cry, "-on my nerves," I stated. A sliver of bamboo had dropped onto the floor- I leaned down and picked it up, a wicked grin coming to my face.

"Lei, unlock his left hand and hold it up," I commanded. He stepped forward with obvious reluctance. The man looked between him and me, fear growing in his eyes.

"What are you- No, please. Don't- I've told you everything; I swear! Please!"

"Let's start with the index finger," I instructed, my voice devoid of emotion, though a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips at the expression on Lei's face. It wasn't the first time I'd had him do something like this, but his clear disgust for and discomfort with it always made it that much more enjoyable. I knelt down so that my eyes were level with the prisoner's then- so that he could see the complete lack of mercy in them.

"Here's what's going to happen," I told him. "I'm going to press this little sliver of bamboo-" I held it up to the light, "- under your fingernail." Lei was biting his lip, and I resisted the urge to turn to him and grin, keeping my focus on the kneeling man.

"It's going to hurt like hell," I continued calmly, "and, when you decide you've had enough of it, you're going to tell me what I want to know." The man shook his head.

"I don't know anything... Please..." I let out a small, cruel laugh, keeping my eyes trained on the man's face, knowing how much I was going to enjoy this next part.

"Lei," I instructed, "hold out his hand."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/QVLLNCx7/c4.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Crimson Blossom HQ

With: Lei[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back