• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic S U R V I V A L {Interest Check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

In the year 2033, The world is evolving with intense greatness. Scientists have cured most versions of cancer, as well as HIV and AIDS. Yet, Scientists are not only working on diseases. they have successfully mutated the human DNA. Some died during the process, the successful experiments were more then amazing. They all acquired shocking mutations, such as being able to control temperature, and objects with just their mind, to be able to morph themselves into whatever living creature they desired. While some had darker abilities, such as corpse and shadow manipulation, most had quite innocent abilities that could be used for good. Even though these tests were indeed completed in the ending months of the year 2015, the experiments were released to see how they could cope with living among humans. The experiments not only lived... they thrived. The experiments were tracked just recently and they have children who range in ages from sixteen to nineteen.

The government became enraged, these experiments were not supposed to breed, they were informed to remain a minority. The government took action immediately. Special Forces were directed to the homes of the experiments and were ordered to kill the Experiments, yet keep their offspring alive. The special forces did as instructed, the government then began doing tests, taking blood work, and killing off the offspring in torturous, and excruciating ways.

Only a few of the offspring are still alive, after possibly years of being taken from their families. Now they are being flown in a large jet towards a new destination, towards the place where they will heave their final breath.

A futuristic role-play where while on a plane, the experimental offspring are surrounded by guards ready to kill them if they so much as breath the wrong way. Yet something in the plane fails, and everyone except the experiments die. The find their way from the dense forest where the crash happened, only to see the horrible truth as to what the government did to the human population. They are forced to survive and run from the government who wants to kill them, Or so they think.

Has a great story plot. Only question is, are the mutation's abilities going to be given or chosen by us?

I'm glad to hear at lease someone is interested in this plot. Anyhow, This role-play is going to either be marked Advanced, or Intermediate. Is everyone able to role-play at least two characters? If not, i can understand, but the minimum amount of writing per-character is one decent sized paragraph.

@Striker @kira blackthorn @Silent Karasu @Alesia

Silent Karasu , Alesia &Striker ;

It is alright if you cannot, It is not required to have two characters, just preferred.

Jeopardized Jake;

Awesome!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am making the thread at the moment, Once it is up i shall link you all and you ma begin creating your character(s)

I'm interested.

I can try doing two characters at the same time, but I'd prefer RPing only one.

This sounds very interesting. I'm used to only playing one character since if I have more, I end up forgetting some of them.

I can do two, but I prefer to play one if possible.

Question: So the pursuer's weapon are guns and explosives? No super powered pursuer?

[QUOTE="too much idea]I can do two, but I prefer to play one if possible.
Question: So the pursuer's weapon are guns and explosives? No super powered pursuer?

[/QUOTE]
Very good question. The government is pursuing the experiments. While there is the use of guns and explosives, they are using high tech armored machines that supervise the cities, using thermal sights that would highlight any experiment in a blue glow instead of the white glow that highlights the 'civilians' . In which the machine would let out a high pitched ping in which the 'walkers' will hear and then begin to scan the area for the experiments. If one is caught, the 'walker' will deploy an extendable arm like structure in which it will grab the experiment in its long talons and suck them inside of the machine.

Other machines and government servants will be updated in the thread.

Striker
, Silent Karasu , kira blackthorn , Alesia , Jeopardized Jake , Abyss , budgieboo , Silent Howling & too much idea ;

The thread has been created, You may create your characters.

May i please reserve the ability to absorb the DNA/essence of creatures/organic material?

*or something along those lines ^^*

Also, what is the current state of the planet and it's life forms—is it similar to today?— or has evolution progressed even further. If so, how?

Abyss said:
May i please reserve the ability to absorb the DNA/essence of creatures/organic material?
*or something along those lines ^^*

Also, what is the current state of the planet and it's life forms—is it similar to today?— or has evolution progressed even further. If so, how?
The beginning scene will be in a plane, the nature is relatively the same, but the humans are different. I shall update the status on the humans in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back