• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢSTRANGE. (closed)

@Yuuki of the Strata

I am now in your state of being. xD Legs dead, wanting to murder, but tired. Homework that I need to do like yesterday. xD

Psst gaiz.

I'm throwing my 1,000th's post in here.

Woo~

Yay one thousand posts! >w<

@Safton, sorry I haven't gotten a post out for Will yet. I worked a closing shift yesterday and the day before, the bf came down. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see him. >___<;;

@Yuuki of the Strata,

No problem! I certainly understand personal commitments. Take all the time you need ;-)

it took me roughly seven years to write a reply, but it is FINALLY there

i'll try to be more frequent, i dont really know what caused my pause on IC posts? who knows

@Impysh, lol its okay. It happens to everyone.

I'll be posting for you and @Safton later, when I know whether I'm going to work or not.

The temporary substitute carts at work just fucked up my knees even more. Dx

My legs feel like led from the knees down. x__x;;

And my right knee throbs... I don't think that's good.

I know the feeling. I have to go clear-cut trails through tick & mosquito-infested woods in 95 degree/95% humidity weather (x_x)

Well both those jobs sound absolutely peachy... just try to take it easy while you can- no need to overwork yourselves more than necessary.

By the way, has anyone seen @LittleBirdie lately? Seems they haven't posted anything in or out of RP in a while.

Going to go catch up on stuff and things.

@clarinetti, last I saw was a post in another ooc where the said she was going to...volleyball camp? I'm assuming she got a little scatterbrained and forgot to tell us here. If she doesn't have any posts elsewhere in a while, I'm assuming she's still at the camp.

Heeey~

Tired, full. I wanted to get out a Venn post earlier but a dinner with my grandpa and dad and uncle and cousin kinda sprung up.

I'll be slowly cracking at one.

Dammit. I forgot about post merging. Dx

Anyways, Venn is up now too.

Aight... I wanna give the low down of what's been going on with me. First of all, my schedule is going to change immensely because I got a J-O-B. Downside is where I'd be staying at for work means no internet for the most part. Not sure how that's going to work out at this point. Second, I had to put my cat down yesterday and toss in me being sick. SO... I'll be giving Yuuki the 411 on the Splintercat so that can get moving and... yeah... that's it.

Man, you guys must be excited. Those posts came out quick. xD

I think after these convos at the ME, I'm going to skip to the next day, so we can start the Founding Day event.

Tomorrow I'll go to Poland for 2 weeks (07/26-08/08). I don't know how often I'll have access to wifi, so I don't know whether or not I can post (especially with the app and tapatalk down). I'll send @Yuuki of the Strata, could you please wait with the splintercathunt until I'm back?

@Felix, sure thing! Gives me time to have more fluff and filler. So long as everyone else doesn't mind.

I'm cool with fluff- love me a good fluffernutter sandwich ;p, enjoy your trip to Poland @Yuuki of the Strata 's last post shortly with Rob, and I think it's more than time that I drag/ introduce Anna into this, especially if we're trying to kill some time.[/size]

If nothing else, we can always plot things- I'm always down for that ;) .

Anna~

I think Venn will close up the shop for the rest of the day after the interaction with Adam and Rob so it frees him up to move around. We all can go from there too. =w= b

@infamous H4V0C ...Dare I ask what is so exciting about Tuesdays?\

@Yuuki of the Strata Yes- Rob possibly might try to drag the two of them to lunch with Anna (If everyone is cool with it that is) and from there they could all mingle, possibly run into @Bonny at pizzeria or even @Safton enroute to hospital/ police station, etc etc... we'll see. But yes, finally Anna is coming :)

Oh, well that sounds... pleasant perhaps, or horrible? At least in the way that you'll be making money it's good, but I'm not sure whether to congratulate or console- your tone makes it seem ominous or dreading :P ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back