• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢSTRANGE. (closed)

Well, I suppose you won't know until you start the job and see how things go or how it affects your schedule/ energy levels, but in the meantime, there's no point to stressing about something which you currently can't change/ know. Of course, that is always easier said than done... what's the job? I feel that you mentioned it before, nature conservation or park ranger, something along those lines?

*begins scanning through pages of chat*...

Naw. I'm a florist now. =w= /

I'm just nervous since I've only done a lot of under the table and freelance work. So, this is a new experience for me.

Relaaaaaax~

It'll be fiiiiiiine~

First week gonna be hell, but you'll make it through!

^What she said- it's always gets easier/ better over time.

At least you have previous experience of some sort, which may well give you an advantage starting out, and if not you hopefully learn something useful things in the process.

And after all, why waste your valuable time and energy worrying about such things when you could instead go RP or whatever you want in the meantime? ;p

= w = Mm... RPing... maybe. xD Though, I have an old character in my head right now that has nothing to do with the threads I'm in.

[QUOTE="infamous H4V0C]= w = Mm... RPing... maybe. xD Though, I have an old character in my head right now that has nothing to do with the threads I'm in.

[/QUOTE]
Character which is stuck in your head doesn't work in your current threads?

Make a new one ;p

(Because that's definitely as easy/ simple as I make it sound)

@clarinetti; sorry for lack of convo. I'm distracted with Tangled. xD

Also in the meantime... do you rp with anime/illustrated pictures as well? I'm curious.

@Yuuki of the Strata

It's cool, no worries: don't let me distract you from one of Disney's most charming films from the past few years ;)

As for RP-ing, I have done/ do indeed do RP's based on drawn pics- was the only kind I did when starting out, but since my return I'm trying to do a mix of different things.

This wouldn't possibly have anything to do with a certain rp created by a certain someone in the futuristic pages, hm?

//AHEMCOUGHCOUGHHACKPOSSIBLYCOUGHBECAUSEI'DABSOLUTELYLOVEYOUTHEREDURINGDOWNTIMEHERECOUGH

Whoooooh.... I think I'm okay.

//pats chest

-rolls around-

I'm so sorry for being so absent, y'all. Work absolutely destroyed me Wed/Thursday and Friday was school all day and Tuesday I was all over the place. x.x

What's goin' on chickadees?

Oh, and also, I'm going to have an event here where Pasecoda turns into one giant musical and everyone starts singing even if they couldn't sing before.

Venn is going to be all "Why... is everyone... SINGING?!"

@Bonny~

Havoc got a job and Felix is going on vacation. So were kinda in a downtime right now.

@Yuuki of the Strata

XDDD I love that Yuuki. You have no idea. Problem is, Grayson can sing... And it's like a siren's call. 'Cept darker. PFFFFF.

O: yes! Havoc's told me about the good news~ Hopefully Havo'll get some internet later on.

I feel like I might as well move on from Grayson's spot. Or I can just post again. LOL

OK, good to know you're alright- that was quite a coughing fit you had there- need a Ricola? ;p

Aw, well here I was just browsing the RP pages to see what was new and hip when I ran into that little gem- I haven't frankly done many futuristic-type RP's, but it sounds pretty cool, so if you're still looking for some folks... you know, I SUPPOSE I could be persuaded to join. You know, cause the people here are such peaches.

Regarding the musical... yes- Rob will sing loudly and extremely enthusiastically while trying to rally everyone else into it, even though he'll be off key. Anna will try to resist the urge, but will finally get her spotlight as a musician and just belt out a power ballad or something terribly tragic unexpectedly.

@Bonny It's all good- we all got stuff in our lives keeping us busy, just got to do as we can. You are surviving though at least, hm?

As for Grayson, I'm sure we can finally get some encounters going, since Rob/ Anna are supposed to be grabbing lunch in town- maybe Grayson runs into Rob once he leaves M.E, or Anna shows up to pizzeria to find that Rob is running late, and Grayson and Anna decide to start a conversation... thoughts/ ideas?

@Bonny, I think it would be safe to say you can move Grayson if you wanted.

@clarinetti, honestly its not that futuristic. But it is set in the future where a mutagen pretty much turned everyone in the world into a potential mutant and now there's schools instead of witchhunts 8D

I'm still looking for a lot of people, so right now everything is pretty much open and available. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality that has been presented to me. Minus the fact that RPN is messing with my coding. >8U

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL], honestly its not that futuristic. But it is set in the future where a mutagen pretty much turned everyone in the world into a potential mutant and now there's schools instead of witchhunts 8D

I'm still looking for a lot of people, so right now everything is pretty much open and available. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality that has been presented to me. Minus the fact that RPN is messing with my coding. >8U
Ack, how dare RPN do something so cruel, ruining your lovely coding. :S

Hm, well let me just starting scrolling through to get caught up on what's been going on/ the feel of the RP, and then I can maybe start whipping up some characters? Also, would you be so gracious as to mayyybe let me do two characters (I may end up only doing one, but I like to know in advance whether it's a possibility before I start planning things).

Sorry! I just started getting notifications for this thread. x -x If I really wanna get some simple RP going, it'd either be a 1x1 [which I'm meh at] or a private invite with no real set up and what not.

@Yuuki of the Strata - //strokes beard.

I shall consider his next move, then. ;D And hey, mutants. Muuuuutantttts. Sugoi stuff right there.

@clarinetti - I would love the opportunity to throw Grayson into one or both of their paths. He's such an awkward guy, what with being so nice on the outside and yet keeping all his grumbly self to himself. LOL Can always have him talk to his pregnant sister on the phone in the meantime...

hmmm~

My notifications are acting wonky too.... Dx

@clarinetti, I don't mind if you make two characters, so long as they aren't the same gender and same rank. xD

Ack, well that's a drag...

OK, cool: I was thinking about making a student as well as a teacher... the plotting/ character making has begun

Sorry, I've been so busy with the other rp. OTL

But it seems like other people just kinda... poofed too. o_O;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back