• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢSTRANGE. (closed)

Mhmmm mhmmm.

I'll request a second IC then! 8D

We can pretty much use it like a Simple rp, where one liners are acceptable. It is crack after all. =w= b

Gaiz, I did a thing. 8D

xD

Adam reminds me of the kid that got dragged to a family function and is all "This is stupid. I'm just gonna sit here and be bored until we can leave! >:c"

Poor guy. xD

xD

He's gonna be good friends with Venn then. They can be angsty children together.

I like how Crow would get all the googly eyes and Venn gets all the friends. xD

Venn doesn't even want friends. He doesn't even like people. But he's the best friend anyone could ever have. 8D

honestly theres quite a few things in adam that are from me, and because of that he is just an antisocial child who enjoys collecting things and is generally nice unless hes in a situation that he is either not wanting to be in, is uncomfortable in, or is just stressed

@Impysh speaking of which, when are we going to get an intro with Adam on the main rp? I want to see this angsty child scene played out ;p.

If you don't mind me asking that is

@Impysh @clarinetti, Venn did respond to Adam as well as Morgan. So now Impysh could reply to Venn if you want. =w=

Sorry, I know I had read your post before and then blanked when I asked about it before.

ALSO.

GAIZ GUESS WHAT. I MANAGED TO GET PHOTOSHOP TO WORK ON MY LAPTOP. <3

You will be seeing pretty things from me once I get my brushes downloaded.

wooo! im good with photoshop and such but occasionally theres something that i just cant make look right

one day i'll make myself an adam header

one day

Oh, well that's awkward, guess I missed it when scrolling through the intros.... oops

Hm... I wish I was tech-savvy with photoshop and all that jazz, but until then, I suppose I'll have to suffice with paint ;p. I look forward to all the pretty things, as well as that header.

I think I was super tired last night. xD

I derped hard on my last reply.

Hey guys. I didn't disappear. Just a lot of stuff happened in a span of a few days, and I'm feeling physically and mentally sick along with being burned out. I'm going to just take a few days to recuperate and what not before posting. Sorry for the hold up. For those waiting on me, feel free to move on or move things along as needed. I'll work with Yuuki to try and get you guys going along as well. If you have any suggestions and what not, post them up in the OOC.

No rush. xD

But yeah, I replied to you in my last Venn post.

Pfft, Morgan. xD

Nova is also tripping the Emporium's magic security system. It was mentioned in the description of ME that there's a door with strange markings on it in the back in Crow's home area. The door holds the core of the security system. So Crowley would already know she was coming in. And Venn would probably know too, but now he definitely knows considering now Morgan ran out.

@Yuuki of the Strata spectro and I already have a plot thought out, if you want to you can come with us, but we need to have a conversation without Venn first.

oh, and sorry for talking trash about the ME, but I have been to a lot of these shops and the things I described I have seen for real (except for the splintercat).

Ah, alright. I would have at least liked to know a little bit of what was going on. xD I was attempting to find a way to get to everyone, so it would be nice to communicate with me as well.

And its alright. There is a lot of junk in there. Most of the treasures are hidden in the back anyways.

@clarinetti, HOLY SHIT IS THAT MOVIE REALLY ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD? ;;A;;

I feel so oooooold. Even though it was made before I was born. STILL. OTL

Also, that drink Rob made sounds wonderful, omfg. xD

I wanna name it Pasecoda and have my bf make one for me.

@Safton, I'll get a post out for you tonight after I get off work. I work 4pm-10pm PST California time today.

I know: I remember hearing how it was going to be the 30th anniversary soon and I was like "Whaaat?!". I love that movie though- it's like the classic coming of age, growing up and dealing with highschool bs film.

Knowing Rob, he probably doesn't have a name for it, so Venn can call it whatever he wants ;p.

Hey hey y'all, sorry for long time no chat. Had a busy few days and school's started, so I'm distracted. xD

LMAO thirty years old. I feel way old hearing that, damn.

Hmmm, I think I might add in to the second RP~

can I have Grayson wake up in a random way? xD

@Bonny, wake him up howeeever you want. xD

Oh and I'm home, btw.

I feel like murdering everything. xD My legs are killing me, so give me some time to relax. x___x;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back