• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roxybirdie

𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐢 😸
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
Saving People. Hunting Things. The Family Business.

What if you got paid by the government for doing your job?

In 1977, the American branch of the Men of Letters reformed. Instead of reclaiming the Lebanon bunker, the new group abandoned the cursed bunker and settled in Westchester, Montana. Located near Glacier National Park, the sleepy town is a beacon for the unknown and extraordinary. Eventually, a new bunker is built underneath a private warehouse deep within the woods.

When the United States government “discovered” the supernatural, the Men of Letters coordinated with the government and founded a new branch: Preternatural Strategic Taskforce.

On the outside, the PST is similar to the FBI crossed with bounty hunters. Underneath the shiny badge, the PST are a group of hunters with a paycheck.

In 2010, humans and creatures banded together to survive the apocalypse. During the aftermath, the PST reformed. Instead of relying solely on human hunters, the PST recruited both humans and supernaturals.

Thirteen years later, the PST remains active. Do you have what it takes to join the Preternatural Strategic Taskforce?

OVERVIEW
This is an OC-centric, character-driven roleplay.

Post!SPN. All canon events apply.

Since this is OC-centric, canon cameos are currently TBA.

You don’t need to be up-to-date with Supernatural to join.

Westchester is a fictitious town.

The PST is treated as a specialized crimes unit. The world (minus the people involved) remains unaware of the supernatural.

Due to the Yellow-Eyed Demon, the PST avoided recruiting the Winchester brothers. The brothers never knew the PST existed.

RULES
You must be 16+ or older to join.

You must have a Discord. All OOC is via Discord.

This is an advanced lit., third person roleplay. Please maintain at least a minimum of 3+ paragraphs.

Realistic face claims only.

Romance is allowed. However, both parties must consent! All RpN rules apply.

We stan diversity here and in characters. Any and all OOC discrimination will not be tolerated. You will be kicked from the server and reported to RpN staff.

There’s no character limit. However, know your own limit! For example, please don’t create 10 characters if you can only handle 3.

If you’re writing about sensitive topics (e.g. alcohol abuse, death, etc.) please include a trigger warning on the top of your post! This is a must. On a final note, please keep it realistic.

Join us on Discord for a complete list.

DISCORD

Last edited:
fe9445e2b1300d3e23bf44ec711dca26212d48af.gif

Um so I've never seen Supernatural, but it sounds kinda interesting...
Do you mind if I join?
All levels of knowledge are welcome! It’s post!SPN.
I do recommend researching Supernatural (i.e. official wiki’s, etc.) to alleviate confusion. (e.g. list of creatures, canon event references, etc.)

My my, something rather interesting has caught my eye~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back