• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

psa if your younger chara is really overly friendly or later grows to be more intimate with fumie, feel free to call her onee/big sis.
i'm now officially, 10000% okay with it.

takenaka akio. "who?"
is it bad that i laughed

even though it's the same for kohaku bu t

"fumie is lovely! she told me about her quote unquote 'double life,' but i don't think her lifestyle is something to be ashamed of. we all have our ways of coping, yeah? it's just that other people are able to find a, hm, happy medium if you will."
it's official. tsuki is her life mentor and guru. you know what'd be real cute
.....................if they knew each other from beforehand

--
koala koala - i see what u did there ? and i'm loving the new look + descriptions

koala koala i’m writing up my first posts now and thought of something cute
how do you feel about mayu and okiku having a slumber party planned for tonight? i was thinking they would meet up after school and walk to okikus home to pick up ume (maybe meet aya on the way and invite her to join them allure allure ?) and after playing around a bit would go to itsuki’s house to have the slumber party

also peachnim peachnim is it okay for there to be two separate timelines on the same day in the roleplay? because the posts so far have skipped ahead in time but i don’t think okiku will be time skipping so soon lol

how do you feel about mayu and okiku having a slumber party planned for tonight? i was thinking they would meet up after school and walk to okikus home to pick up ume (maybe meet aya on the way and invite her to join them allure allure ?) and after playing around a bit would go to itsuki’s house to have the slumber party

also peachnim peachnim is it okay for there to be two separate timelines on the same day in the roleplay? because the posts so far have skipped ahead in time but i don’t think okiku will be time skipping so soon lol
nooo problem! write at your own pace, have the posts set at whatever time, as long as it's all in the same day! if you get what i mean

also i know it doesn't pertain to me but thAT'S A REAL CUTE IDEA RIGHT THERE, 15/10

is it bad that i laughed
aya will not hesitate to let someone know that they are irrelevant

it's official. tsuki is her life mentor and guru. you know what'd be real cute
.....................if they knew each other from beforehand
i have no idea how that would work but yes
edit: yknow what would be cute? if fumie just drops by the restaurant to vent to tsuki and get advice from him at random times and then leaves just as quickly lol

maybe meet aya on the way and invite her to join them allure allure ?
uwu i'm always down for cute girls doing cute things

omg i was thinking they'd have met as junior/senior in college buT HE HASN'T EVER ATTENDED COLLEGE RIGHT
absolutely not
it was a dream of his once but then it got crushed and he figured well it's my fault for expecting too much from life

absolutely not
it was a dream of his once but then it got crushed and he figured well it's my fault for expecting too much from life
a moment of silence
this chara... he needs love and affection, some tlc STAT :'-((((

let's just assume they've been bumping into each other for the three years he's been working here then? :^0 i can't think of anything else rn

Yes yesssssss

allure allure
Aya would be able to meet Itsuki then. Although, I’m not sure what time he’ll be going home

Okay, but why do I see Itsuki and Tsuki (can we take a moment a relish in the fact that they're both artists with similar names) having an artist to artist moment? And Itsuki handing the key to his art studio and being like "You're free to use it" and them him secretly being like "LET ME SPONSOR YOU I FEEL YOUR PAIN."

a moment of silence
this chara... he needs love and affection, some tlc STAT :'-((((

let's just assume they've been bumping into each other for the three years he's been working here then? :^0 i can't think of anything else rn
he needs grade A tender lovin' care but bby boy thinks he's okay without it :')
yeee that sounds gucci. did you see my edit up there? he can be her unofficial therapist lolol

koala koala aya's reaction when she finally finds out that mayu and itsuki are siblings is gonna be wildt
tbh i was considering changing tsuki's name again but decided it was okay since itsuki and tsuki are pronounced pretty differently
having access to an actual private art studio would be a dream come true for tsuki like,,,, itsuki would have to deal with him c rying

koala koala aya's reaction when she finally finds out that mayu and itsuki are siblings is gonna be wildt
tbh i was considering changing tsuki's name again but decided it was okay since itsuki and tsuki are pronounced pretty differently
having access to an actual private art studio would be a dream come true for tsuki like,,,, itsuki would have to deal with him c rying
Yeah, they're definitely pronounced differently.
Itsuki would just gredgdsgc "this is why I love doing what I do"

OK FIRST IC POST DONE AFTER HOURS OF TWEAKIN AND WURK. LEMME KNOW IF THERES ANY COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBCODE IS USED! (i think it really matches his whole internet persona stuff tho)

Lunar Lunar :^o omg i didnt realize that ryu was still a hs student,,, i thiught he was in college bc of his age now i gotta go fix the relationships LOL
AAAaaaaa sorry! Can they still be friends tho? Maybe they went to HS together but Oishi is a year ahead? (Also forgot to mention he was held back via parent choice in middle school)

also i love the dynamic of the highschool kids
okiku and mayu are constantly trying to fight hiroya who is completely oblivious as to why and aya is just like “stop guys hes just misunderstood >:^(“

AAAaaaaa sorry! Can they still be friends tho? Maybe they went to HS together but Oishi is a year ahead? (Also forgot to mention he was held back via parent choice in middle school)
ohh, they could be childhood friends! they were the same year in junior high until his parents held him back but they still stayed close over the years (and momo probably always helped him study since he knew all the material already)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back