• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

Speaking of crushes, I haven't figured out who Mayu will be crushing on. I was thinking someone older but I don't know to be honest. GRFfbcvc

update - done with relationships and I put down "she doesn't know xyz" as some of the a lot relationship descriptions lmao

she does need more friends rip
oooh haven't read it yet !!! but i know fumie + kohaku gotta have a chance encounter (MAYBE A DRUNKEN ENCOUNTER LOL) and then just hit it off from there wink wonk

Speaking of crushes, I haven't figured out who Mayu will be crushing on. I was thinking someone older but I don't know to be honest. GRFfbcvc
i know im nowhere near done but i volunteer momo as tribute,,,, it goes with my idea of the hughschool girls visiting him at the shop to hang out LOL okay but i promise ill get him done soon just yall wait and see

i know im nowhere near done but i volunteer momo as tribute,,,, it goes with my idea of the hughschool girls visiting him at the shop to hang out LOL okay but i promise ill get him done soon just yall wait and see
Yesss. I'm just imagining it and I'm laughing because he's so short. I feel bad.

so i've fixed my ic post's padding & one font so it looks better/more readable on macbooks :-) if you're on mac, lemme know if you still can't read it! (or if i just made it worse lol)

also
Capture.PNG
i feEL SO VALIDATED WOW TY????? OMG ??​

i posted aya's relationships with the characters that have been accepted thus far! most of them are suggestions so if anyone would like to discuss further or wants something changed just let me know~ ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

diablita diablita *tsuki*
and sure, i don't see why not

class was only 10 minutes today i'm so happy

allure allure - oKAY I SEE YOU ? ??? thank you for spreading some loveee on the ic! ALSO "wishes he wouldn't come by the wagashi shop so often" HAHA IM DYING ?
sawako + aya friendship ?!?! ! ! i suPPORT THIS

koala koala - wOW OK THEN, JUST DROP SUCH AN AMAZING POST ON ME LIKE THAT & EXPECT ME 2 BE OKAY,,,, , , R00D
forreal though, THAT WAS ONE BEAUTIFUL POST. OHMYGOD. YOUR WRITING. AMAZING.
that "I don't understand what you mean, Mother." got me shook asf like yes honey show her what's up

ALSO QUICK QUESTION would it be okay with you to change the time on your post from 9-10 pm to something earlier? simPLY BECAUSE THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT FOR CHARACTER INTERACTION & BY 7 PM FUMIE IS OUTTA THERE ?

constellation constellation - you've been missed ❤️

tumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.gif

N O T E S
— rp is set around this time irl. basically, april, springtime.
that means it's only been a few weeks into the new school year, new job openings, etc.

— current day of the week: friday (can be changed if needed)

july 20 (in the rp) is when the kids' + teachers' + workers' summer vacation is going to begin.
students/teachers: they'll return to classes by early september, and it's more like a short break than anything.
workers: ....too bad, you only get around a week!
(for everyone: we can def time skip after a week of fun in summer vacay!)

fun fact: when i use the word "miss" or "mister" before anyone's name,
it's safe to assume that my character is referring to the person with respect, as a senior.*
(*i typically don't like using "senpai" and "onee-san" and all of that terminology, simply because it sounds awkward to me when used in english writing.)

i think that titles are really cute to add because they subtly define relationships
(meaning they can change along the way as people become more intimate! super cute)

conversely, i don't mind at all if your characters (well, the much younger ones) refer to fumie as "miss" or "miss fumie"
even though she sometimes despises it - and if they're in hs & refer to her by her first name on purpose i'll assume your chara is being rude for comedic effect ?

...aaaand i'm done rambling!

tumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.gif

Last edited:
koala koala - wOW OK THEN, JUST DROP SUCH AN AMAZING POST ON ME LIKE THAT & EXPECT ME 2 BE OKAY,,,, , , R00D
forreal though, THAT WAS ONE BEAUTIFUL POST. OHMYGOD. YOUR WRITING. AMAZING.
that "I don't understand what you mean, Mother." got me shook asf like yes honey show her what's up

ALSO QUICK QUESTION would it be okay with you to change the time on your post from 9-10 pm to something earlier? simPLY BECAUSE THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT FOR CHARACTER INTERACTION & BY 7 PM FUMIE IS OUTTA THERE ?

constellation constellation - you've been missed ❤️
THANK YOU. And yes, I will change that right now!!

“Are you hurt?” He asked, the girl only responding by moving her head from left to right multiple times. Smiling relieved as he helped her back up, grabbing the materials that she had dropped. “Do your best with your activities.” He commented with a gentle smile, patting her lightly on the head before she ran off with a blush on her cheeks.
tHE HEART IS FOR THIS SCENE
SO CUTE

However he did see her somewhere before. The question was: where? His eyes lingering on the female as he tried to remember. Staying like that for a bit until he got it. “Ah, the woman from the lingerie shop.” He stated bluntly. The day he was pulled along with a co-worker who wanted his opinion about the lingerie she was going to buy for her boyfriend, that was when he saw her. Ignoring the stares he received from others sitting nearby him.
i wAS NOT EXPECTING THIS
BUT IM ACTUALLY DYING OMGGGG THIS WOULD DEFINITELY HAPPEN ??? for the sake of holding up the secret a bit longer let's assume she was in her work clothes that day, not her tracksuit lmao although tbh she's pretty unrecognizable from a distance in her "old man" mode

also the fact that his female coworkers are comfortable enough to shop for lingerie around him omfg

just asking for when i do my ic post, i know it's convenient for everyone to be kind of in the same place for interactions n stuff but it's a bit unrealistic if every single character goes to the same restaurant on the same night right? so would it b better if i had my gal do sth else or...?

Also, this is late. I personally think Thursday or Friday. From the way we have written so far, maybe Friday?
yesss, now fumie can have more than three drinks

just asking for when i do my ic post, i know it's convenient for everyone to be kind of in the same place for interactions n stuff but it's a bit unrealistic if every single character goes to the same restaurant on the same night right? so would it b better if i had my gal do sth else or...?
oh of course, it's up to you, no need to even ask! your chara can be bungee-jumping for all i care & i'd still be here™ for it! you can even discuss with others about a certain place for other charas to meet up (for e.g. the wagashi shop) if you really want some character interaction to start with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back