• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern sɪɢɴ's ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello. This is Sign (Who drastically came back all of a sudden, LE GASP) and yeah, I know I'm a horrible person for doing this. I just finished finals and I need a vacation and a break, so here I am with my life back to roleplaying (which I dearly missed while I did my studies for school). There are a couple of things you must understand and know about me first...

One.
I only play male roles (and verryyy little times, I'd roleplay as the female, but you know, Male roles are cooler)
(∗´꒳`)
I only do MxF ;u; .. sorry.

Two.
I MAY disappear at times all of sudden. This can be due to family issues, work, or school related events (Or I'm stuck volunteering at the hospital. Rip). BUT this does not mean that I will forever disappear from you. I usually nudge those that I roleplay with to let them know that I'm still here, just that I've been a bit busy.

Tree.
Romance is fun. and heads up, yeah. I'm those anime people that like using em' (or realistic)

There are some plots that I wanted to do but honestly, this thread will be pending until I update it (because I'm not on my computer, so I cannot decorate the roleplays the way I'd like to.

R O L E P L A Y S

Ks0XEXi.png

{Roleplay inspired by a manga}

Genre: Romance, Modern, School

It's always nice to have your own home along with your own freedom. You get to choose what you want to do, anytime and any day, especially if you're far away from your parents and you are still young. Everything was going fine for [F] when she is transferred to a new university. Her parents lived in the countryside and understand that [F]'s dreams were to go to college and finish school. Because of this reason, since her parents lived in the countryside, [F] decided to find her own place to live. Luckily enough, [F] found a nice cheap condo that had a lot of space and room, enough for more than herself actually.

"2 bedrooms, one bathroom, and a decent large living room and kitchen... it's pretty nice."

But once she begins to move in, another person comes in, with their own boxes and belongings. What's worse is that he is a male who is one of the popular heartthrobs in the university that [F] will attend to! It turns out that they both cannot move out since other places are too expensive, some apartments are too cluttered up (and dangerous), and school is starting soon, they decide to split the pay to make it cheaper. How will these two live together?

wgVGYLL.png

{Roleplay inspired by mai minddd}

Genre: Romance, Drama(?), Modern

She's working hard to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her back! [F] was never self-conscious about herself. She was always doing everything for her boyfriend, sacrificing her time her social life to help fix her boyfriend finish school. She always dreamt that one day, they would be able to get married and she would finally have the chance to do what she wanted to do the most in her life: build a family of her own. On the day of their 5th anniversary, on a cloudy day, she catches her boyfriend cheating on her with one of her own friends. Heartbroken and upset, she tries to break the couple apart, only to have her boyfriend dump her on the spot, cursing her so she would never be able to stay with her future boyfriend longer than five months!

Ever since that day, every boyfriend she's ever had would always break up with her during her fifth month or before the fifth month anniversary. Defeated, she decides to change herself to make herself feel and look better and plots to get revenge on her boyfriend. After auditioning a modeling industry, she gets declined from the company's offer. But due to her interesting character and strong will-power, one of the supervisors take interest in her and makes her one of the assistants for a fashion designer. On the first day of work though, she learns(and finds out) that the chief executive of the company is none other than her childhood enemy who she's always hated because he always bullied her.

Last edited:
Bump. Finally updated the roleplay plot(s) [I like how there's only two lmao], andd I'm heading to bed. Will check in tomorrow~

Hi guys. ( ु•⌄• )
It seems like there are many who are interested in the first plot so I'm going to cross that out for now (doesn't mean I won't roleplay with any of you, it's just to let others know that it's filled up). What I am planning on doing is that I'll probably take in about two or three interested people for the first plot (only please) but I'll throw a separate section per interest of the person and leave the second plot out hanging to see if there's anyone interested for that one.

Xylona Xylona Which plot are you interested in specifically? (。・ω・。)

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 I sincerely apologize and thank you! I hope to see you again in the future one day around here ヾ(。・ω・。)

C I R C L E O F L O V E R O L E P L A Y I N T E R E S T
Sleepless Dreamer Sleepless Dreamer
youngkyun youngkyun

You guys will be pmed about the roleplay.

M u n e M u n e What plots are you specifically looking for? I don't mind as long as it's romance. (´-ω-`)

Hi guys. ( ु•⌄• )
It seems like there are many who are interested in the first plot so I'm going to cross that out for now (doesn't mean I won't roleplay with any of you, it's just to let others know that it's filled up). What I am planning on doing is that I'll probably take in about two or three interested people for the first plot (only please) but I'll throw a separate section per interest of the person and leave the second plot out hanging to see if there's anyone interested for that one.

Xylona Xylona Which plot are you interested in specifically? (。・ω・。)

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 I sincerely apologize and thank you! I hope to see you again in the future one day around here ヾ(。・ω・。)

C I R C L E O F L O V E R O L E P L A Y I N T E R E S T
Sleepless Dreamer Sleepless Dreamer
youngkyun youngkyun

You guys will be pmed about the roleplay.

M u n e M u n e What plots are you specifically looking for? I don't mind as long as it's romance. (´-ω-`)
How about an assassination typed thing? Like, 'I have to kill you but I won't,' sorta plot? Of course, this isn't all I'm open to! PM me when you get the chance! >3>

Hello!

I would be interested in seeing if we can't work something out together for a plot.

I can't send PM's yet, so if you could send me one when you have time?

Look all of these replies,haa.
Anyway!! I love,actually adore a good escape, into someone else's life.
I adore love darker romance plots, if maybe you'd wanna write, just message me!!! (:

I may have looked, but ehh... I am also interested. [Although by this point you already should have found someone lmao.] But anyways, I love to escape reality. If interested, I would love to roleplay with you. [I have been playing the male role for a long ass time. I need to go back to being a female, damn.] PM me, if you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back