• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⚠️ ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇs & ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴜɪsᴀɴᴄᴇs 彡

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. i want to be spooked, i want to feel ALL the emotions, i want a living, breathing world for our lovely tortured characters~ my preference in genre at the moment is survival/horror.

INFORMATION

- pm's/ threads/ gdocs mostly but can be convinced to go somewhere else
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference; yes, even if i'm looking for spooks i'm still romance trash 😂
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE

post-apocalyptic, zombie outbreak, alien invasion, demons ascend, monsters, ghouls and spirits of every type, humans hunted for sport. basically any spooky movie trope.

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆

Last edited:
Heyo. If you're willing, we can do a post-apocalyptic RP? I'm partial to the Fallout series but whatever works!

Hey there! ♡ To be honest, I haven't played fallout. But if you're willing to explain the concept, I'd be interested to hear it! PM me~?

This looks really interesting, I enjoy horror based rps and would love to rp with you if you're still interested/looking?

Yo! I’d love to do an apocalyptic romance with you! I’m also a sucker for romance but also really interested in zombies and broken civilizations

Wow
zombie outbreak, alien invasion, demons ascend, monsters, ghouls and spirits of every type, humans hunted for sport
These all seem like Ideas I could work well with, in fact I have a Creature I created that would work with any of these, either as an antagonist or someone that helps YC! Let me know if you want to discuss one of the aforementioned ideas.

View attachment 581885
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. i want to be spooked, i want to feel ALL the emotions, i want a living, breathing world for our lovely tortured characters~ my preference in genre at the moment is survival/horror.

INFORMATION

- pm's/ threads/ gdocs mostly but can be convinced to go somewhere else
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference; yes, even if i'm looking for spooks i'm still romance trash 😂
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE

post-apocalyptic, zombie outbreak, alien invasion, demons ascend, monsters, ghouls and spirits of every type, humans hunted for sport. basically any spooky movie trope.

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆
I'm super interested! You still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back