• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴊᴜɴɪᴇ's sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ — ☀

junie

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥
DAWN
INTRO
hi everyone! my name is junie (she/her) and i am a college student. i am near my twenties, so my comfort line for rp-ing is seventeen. i hope you can understand this! i am currently on summer break, but i am still taking summer classes and is working a part time job. although i do have more spare time compared to the normal school year, i do have other priorities, so please understand that i will not be on rpnation 24/7, but i do my best to make time for rpnation. as of right now, i am currently looking for an rp partner for long term since i am more settled into my new lifestyle.

for posting preferences, i do prefer to write in paragraphs (2-4) as it adds more depth to rps, and it also plays well with my posting preferences. however, i don’t want long paragraphs for the sake of length purposes, so if generous amounts of writing is not your strong suit, i’m perfectly alright with one or two paragraphs that are well written. i would like at least one post a week, but i do understand that we have other responsibilities! so feel free to let me know your circumstances. communication is key! i prefer mxf pairings since it is what i am most comfortable and knowledgeable about. since i do go by the pronouns she/her, i tend to prefer playing the female roles since i’m able to put in my own experiences and thoughts. however, i am not opposed to play the male role either.

wow you made it this far! take a look at my plot ideas and pairings and see if they’ll match with you!

In the autumn breeze
PLOTS
plots! i prefer more vague initial plot ideas since i love watching the story unravel as the rp goes on and also character development!!! some general genres i enjoy are coming of age/slice of life, and romance!!! i love love romance (: i’m open to doing fandom inspired roleplays like gossip girl and to all the boys i’ve loved before. however, i’m not too fond of strict fandoms/cannon pairings since it’s been awhile since i have devoted my time into regarding novel series and tv shows. for plot ideas, i’ll be keeping this thread updated as more ideas sprout in my mind, but here are some pairings and tropes i would like to rp.
- star crossed lovers
- reincarnated lovers
- long time friends turned to lovers
- royalty x non-royalty
- ghost x human
- angel/demon x human
- extrovert x introvert
- band member x band member
- celebrity x childhood friend
- celebrity x celebrity
- teacher x teacher

fandom inspired rp plots
- gossip girl
- true beauty
- to all the boys i’ve loved before

g4m3r4lyfe plot idea
muse a and muse b are both students at x university and have never crossed paths in person (or have they?). except, on the video game xyz. on the multiplayer video game, muse a and muse b team up together to complete their quests and support each other. as their relationship as video game partners processes, they begin to start forming a friendship as they discuss more personal things going on in their lives. have they met in person before and are already friends with each other in person but are unaware of it? do they plan on meeting in person, or will they forever remain as virtual friends?

money solves everything plot idea
muse a and muse b have grown up on the brighter side of (so called town). they’ve had everything they could ever want in life and always received the best of the best when it came to anything. with such wealthy parents and community, they’re the at the top of the status ladder, what more could they as for? however, their private lives are pretty dark and twisted. the two muses battle with publicly loving parents but behind closed doors don’t speak to each other, siblings battling with addiction, backstabbing friends, being linked to crime scenes, and many more things you wouldn’t expect from such “proper” socialites. the two muses battle against these odds within their community and somehow become closer through this mess. (this is a very very broad plot, so it can go anywhere really.)

MORE
i am all for drama! however, it has to flow with the storyline or at least make some sort of sense with build up, etc. please don’t add any random things within the plot which creates plot holes. development!!! progression!!!

i’m fairly flexible! just let me know your preferences and ideas and we can definitely work something out! <3

© pasta

hi babes 👉🏻👈🏻 i am so into the g4m3r4lyfe plot and i'm also interested to know what a true beauty inspired plot would look like! hit me up on discord (clorox juice cleanse#1233) if you wanna chat

Hi there! Hope you are well. The celebrity x childhood friend pairing caught my eye, it's something I haven't done before and am eager to try.

i'd totally be interested in royalty x non-royalty or long time friends to lovers <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back