• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʀᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ “ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏᴍᴇɴs” (ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴠᴀᴄᴀɴᴛ / sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ)

MoistTissue

1579435965303.jpeg

From here:

Firstly, I’ve been role-playing for four years and consider myself to be quite a literate writer, writing very grammatically and punctually (I write in third person and in past tense). The minimum word count for me is 250 words, but I honestly prefer quality over quantity. I’d prefer a female role-player around 16-20, around my age.

I’ve created a group chat in Discord with a plot idea surrounding an angel, a demon and the Antichrist. It’s based on Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s “Good Omens”.

In short, an angel and a demon must guide and tempt (respectively) a woman—who is unaware that she’s the Antichrist, the daughter of Satan (I wanted to do something different since they’re usually always sons)—to determine the fate of the world. Naturally, a host of wild shenanigans ensue (which will be discussed further in the Discord server).

The demon’s position is already filled by @s e v e n; we just need someone to portray the angel. In terms of physical age appearance, it has been decided that the characters’ ages will range from late twenties to early thirties.

Since I’m going with a biblical theme, I’d prefer the angel to be “masculine” in terms of spirit (as instruments of God’s will, but are ultimately sexless unless a form is assumed; if you’re not happy with this idea, feel free to say something and it can be reconsidered). Additionally, “realism” needs to be considered in that they are named as if they’re a canon angel in theology/angelology.

If you are interested in this premise and want to portray the angel, feel free to say so in the comments below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back