• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Haah, if I had to pick a theme song, it would be more like this.

rio appreciates his knives from over -----------------------------> here :p

cinnabuns cinnabuns sounds awesome! Also from what you seem to be planning between Ela and Rio I'm really excited. The dynamic between these 4 is gonna be fantastic
honestly it's gonna be the best thing since sliced bread. xD

Oh, someone is going to die alright.
I really hope this game doesn't have any sort of nefarious activity whatsoever. :angelD:
tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

giphy.gif

yeah he's actually a necromancer and a mind controller and that's why he doesn't have antlers
I will totally not die then, I don't want to be his zombie. But if he does have an army of zombies, Setesh will mightily respect him.
And perhaps have an unhealthy crush. XD

Hey guys sorry for the unexpected announcement but unfortunately I'm going to have to drop this RP. Some things came up and I won't be able to RP much this summer.

I do however have time to help people with CS coding and if anyone's interested in face claim edits and all that. I also updated my Fox Prince's coding since I did most of the work last night lol. If anyone wants the updated code to Alteras spinning hearts I can also help out with that.

Anyways sorry for not being able to make it to the opening show. I wish you guys the best :)

Hey guys sorry for the unexpected announcement but unfortunately I'm going to have to drop this RP. Some things came up and I won't be able to RP much this summer.

I do however have time to help people with CS coding and if anyone's interested in face claim edits and all that. I also updated my Fox Prince's coding since I did most of the work last night lol. If anyone wants the updated code to Alteras spinning hearts I can also help out with that.

Anyways sorry for not being able to make it to the opening show. I wish you guys the best :)
Aww shame after the work u put in....

@Semblance -
I think her losing her scarf might be probable, but not likely, so I rolled because I was torn. XD And she wouldn't have lost it since she's so paranoid about it. BUUUT, for the sake of developing characters, I'm going to say that maybe Ardyn saw her adjusting it one day and noticed once of the ears peeking out which Isa quickly covered. Not sure if Ardyn as a child would ask directly about it, but if she did, it would've pushed Isa and Ardyn away since Isa would vehemently deny it and run away before Ardyn could ask anything more.

Isa as a child would definitely want to have a playmate as a child, but be discouraged from playing too much by her mother (just because her ears might be exposed, but she didn't tell Isa that). So Isa would've just been scared to disappoint her mother at first. It would only be once people asked her mother about the scarf would the woman warn Isa and start making her paranoid. So if Ardyn convinced her to go play, she would probably request that it not be too wild. She would probably even lie and say that she kept the scarf on because she was sick. But she wouldn't go into detail because she forgot the stuff her mother told her about the lie.

As for if Ardyn approaches Isa abruptly and start speaking very honestly, Isa might recoil some but try to not run since she'd obviously recognize Ardyn's heterochromia. And Isa would've apologized about lying to Ardyn and Setesh, but her mother told her not to let anyone know. And now her mother was dead (though she would struggle saying the last part.) And if Ardyn didn't stop her with other conversation, Isa probably would've excused herself after mentioning her mother.
Hmm I think if Ardyn saw a peek of the ears really quickly, she may just think that Isa just has some deformity that she's embarrassed about, and that's why she's always wearing her scarf. Actually, this would make Ardyn feel more connected to Isa, since Ardyn herself is self-conscious about her scales. Should we agree that they were pretty close as children then, even with their limited time together? Ardyn would miss her friend dearly once Isa leaves without an explanation, and she would definitely ask around (including her parents) about what happened to her.

And the first time that Ardyn sees Isa post-disappearance (after her identity is revealed) they could have some sort of a moment where they gain some type of closure. Everything would make sense once it comes out that Isa is the Rabbit Princess. Regarding her mother being killed, she would certainly offer her sincerest condolences (regardless of if she already knew before seeing her again or if Isa reveals it in the same conversation). It may come off in an awkward way since they probably aren't as close as they used to be and Ardyn doesn't want to overstep any lines, especially on such a sensitive topic, but the words themselves would still be very genuine.

All in all, Isa would certainly be a soft spot for Ardyn as a close childhood friend (especially after discovering what really happened to her mother). She may be manipulative and selfish for the most part, but for the few people she had been willing to let in, she has a very compassionate heart. It will be interesting to see how that messes with Ardyn's decisions during the tournament, when she's supposed to be solely focused on winning with her brother.

while ardyn would intimidate rio, she wouldn't intimidate rio as much as her brother does. seeing a strong, independent woman is literally everything rio would love to be, desperately. I feel if rio had to choose to be near either hebian, she would gravitate to ardyn. ardyn, rio feels, doesn't give off a constant frosty vibe like setesh does. it's definitely there, under her mask of sincerity, but rio doesn't know it's a mask, just that it makes her a little unnerved. rio might, after she gets her another confidence boost during the run of the rp, ask ardyn how she does it - how is she so strong? because rio just doesn't feel like she can get there yet, but boy is she wishing she could be.
Aww I love this for some reason.

Ardyn would treat Rio with a distant respect, as she would with the rest of the royals, but also skepticism, as she does with people she doesn't know well. She would probably be able to pick up on Rio's lack of confidence, which is something Ardyn would want to take advantage of. However, if they do get closer throughout the RP and Rio asks Ardyn directly how she is so strong, she MAY let that strong independent shell crack a little to reveal a bit of her vulnerable side- again, that depends on their relationship at the time though and how much Ardyn feels like she can trust Rio (who really does seem to have a kind, genuine heart).

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy -
Hey. Sorry I'm not messaging you back, but I'm gonna let everyone know that applying will not result in quick approval. Once you get approved, I will tag you and let you know. Your character will also be added to the roster (top post) of the Characters page.​

To everyone, I'm attempting to get intro posts and the like up since Lore is going to take a lot longer since I'm trying to formulate timelines between all of the kingdoms, including political outbreaks in the past, power struggles (including some kingdoms getting their throne "stolen"), and so on and so forth. This way, I can focus more on that while not trying to rush it and make it seem sloppy. I also am working open to close tomorrow and Saturday while my friends are attempting to give me a social life since I suffer from BPD (AKA if my social relations suck, so does my mental health. Lol) Not to mention that my D&D group has got excessively needy lately and I need to plan my next session for them too soon. So I apologize if I'm not going fast enough for everyone. I am trying to balance everything out and get it all set. Also to make sure everyone gets enough time to apply for things correctly (and to make sure you have time to correlate your character with all of the lore I've posted and with each other history wise).

I'm going to get Isa's post up tonight, then everyone that is accepted is allowed to post your intros. I will look over them when I get home tomorrow night (if I don't pass out again). And hopefully, I'll accept some more characters then too. I would do more, but it's already 2am here and I have work in less than 8 hours. lol So yeah. Sorry again, you guys.

giphy.gif

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Don't give it another thought. I have anxiety that worsens when no one talks to me, so forgive me if I seem pushy. Also, no worries. And, your Lore is amazing as well as your intro post. Can't wait to hear from you. Also, My D and D group has the same issue.

Thanks for understanding and the compliments. Lol​

Alright! Isa is now posted. (Totally had to use one of RI.a's layouts because it's so well done!) I'm going to pass out now and hopefully be on to do lots more work tomorrow. Everyone that's been added to the roster, feel free to post your intros as well. ^^

I also apologize for writing so much. It's been awhile, so I've been raring to write. Lol

Thanks for understanding and the compliments. Lol​

Alright! Isa is now posted. (Totally had to use one of RI.a's layouts because it's so well done!) I'm going to pass out now and hopefully be on to do lots more work tomorrow. Everyone that's been added to the roster, feel free to post your intros as well. ^^

I also apologize for writing so much. It's been awhile, so I've been raring to write. Lol
DhjakxjjsKnx thanks for using the code! gotta get it fixed/make mobile friendly version

I love your writing >////<

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch (and technically everyone) Yeah can I request we use mobile friendly code in our posts please? I'm going to be relying on mobile for site access increasingly over the next three weeks as I'm on holiday with family, and I know there's others on site too who pretty much just use mobile.

Hey. Sorry I'm not messaging you back, but I'm gonna let everyone know that applying will not result in quick approval. Once you get approved, I will tag you and let you know. Your character will also be added to the roster (top post) of the Characters page.

To everyone, I'm attempting to get intro posts and the like up since Lore is going to take a lot longer since I'm trying to formulate timelines between all of the kingdoms, including political outbreaks in the past, power struggles (including some kingdoms getting their throne "stolen"), and so on and so forth. This way, I can focus more on that while not trying to rush it and make it seem sloppy. I also am working open to close tomorrow and Saturday while my friends are attempting to give me a social life since I suffer from BPD (AKA if my social relations suck, so does my mental health. Lol) Not to mention that my D&D group has got excessively needy lately and I need to plan my next session for them too soon. So I apologize if I'm not going fast enough for everyone. I am trying to balance everything out and get it all set. Also to make sure everyone gets enough time to apply for things correctly (and to make sure you have time to correlate your character with all of the lore I've posted and with each other history wise).

I'm going to get Isa's post up tonight, then everyone that is accepted is allowed to post your intros. I will look over them when I get home tomorrow night (if I don't pass out again). And hopefully, I'll accept some more characters then too. I would do more, but it's already 2am here and I have work in less than 8 hours. lol So yeah. Sorry again, you guys.

giphy.gif
no rush, take your time.. that intro was fantastic!!! great writing. <3

EDIT: koa is done - his background won't match alana's since he's written for the older sibling part but arky knows that as she was in a call with me and saw my will break last night to make this guy. it was either him or a nidae sibling. he's still written to complement alana.

Last edited:
SkyGinge SkyGinge -
Damn. Okay. Sorry. I'll try and research the math behind the different variables for making things mobile friendly when I get time. (The premade ones on here are so small, I have to strain my eyes since I have to use my desktop, which is my fastest way of doing all of this. It's taken me 8 minutes to type this! XD No way I could type up 8+ paragraphs in a short time on this phone.) Until then, I recommend hitting reply on mine and then scrolling all of the way down for my post.​

Back to work I go! And thanks for the compliments. I wrote it super late, so apologies for any typos or weird flow hiccups. Toodles!

I will also be on phone when Im traveling tbh I'd appreciate it too. I bought a little keyboard to plug into the phone some time ago, so I can type on it.

So ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Semblance Semblance
and everyone, I went ahead and made my first post. Hope it's fine! I think it captures Setesh's character and general attitude as well as conditions back at home pretty well. XD
Hereby I want to state one thing: Don't expect fancy layouts from me, like, ever. While they are nice to look at and I appreciate the effort you put into them, I am here mainly for the writing, I suck at coding and I don't have time for it. Plus I often view this from my phone and I prefer to see text I can read without hassle. I hope that is fine! What you can expect from me is lenghty, thoughtful posts on a decent level, regularly. And probably an addiction to this RP cause I already love it.
Hiss out.

So ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Semblance Semblance
and everyone, I went ahead and made my first post. Hope it's fine! I think it captures Setesh's character and general attitude as well as conditions back at home pretty well. XD
Hereby I want to state one thing: Don't expect fancy layouts from me, like, ever. While they are nice to look at and I appreciate the effort you put into them, I am here mainly for the writing, I suck at coding and I don't have time for it. Plus I often view this from my phone and I prefer to see text I can read without hassle. I hope that is fine! What you can expect from me is lenghty, thoughtful posts on a decent level, regularly. And probably an addiction to this RP cause I already love it.
Hiss out.
Such engaging intro posts so far! Both Isa and Setesh are exactly as I read them to be in your character sheets :)
How interesting that Isa is going to be the first royalty that Ardyn will encounter haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back