• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
yea mine suck as always - trust me to make a character who is the leader of the thieves guild, a mercenary, but rolls a ton of 11s

Sorry for the late reply. My friends kidnapped me again right after I got off work for Taco Tuesday and Incredibles 2 (which was well worth the fourteen year wait.)
And as for the increase in interest, I may open up another thread just for what's going on outside of the Tournament. (Do they have groups/guilds on this site? Maybe that would be better. Lol) I know someone mentioned the idea previously and I said that I'd think about it, but now, it seems like a good place for those who wish to interact outside of the more serious plotline. (Just let me think it over some more. And figure out if I can change the poll up top somehow)

izayoiix izayoiix -
If Ren found some way to drag her away from the Queen, she would be eternally grateful. She might even, dare I say it, hug him for it. XD​

Swoob Swoob -
Oh, I'd be so down to roleplay that scene out to get a better idea of it. Just let me finish the lore on this first. XD
And great idea. I didn't think Isa would be perturbed by the red eyes thing. She's more scared of snakes, so the eyes would seem kind of second to other things she's been exposed to. Plus, I like to imagine the Thieves Guild to be made up of all types of different people.​

cinnabuns cinnabuns -
hahahaha! Thank you, but if I could work harder, I would. As in all of the lore would be finished by now, if I didn't keep getting distracted. Lol And boy... the image of Rio and Isa reading with Ren sleeping nearby is adorable! I so want someone to draw it now. Lol​

SkyGinge SkyGinge -
I actually assume that it would be the same for Isa. It would be awkward, but knowing that they're blood and that they could've been close without the drama between her mother and their father, she would care for him in her own way. But she would be distant as to not overstep her boundaries.​

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
Hmmmm... Yeah, the idea of masks and hoods seem about right. But perhaps she saw him without the mask or caught a glimpse of his scales somehow. Maybe his mask fell off while they were sparring one time (which she would've failed miserably). And if she does recognize him when the group meets (I might just roll a percentage to see if she would, seeing as it's been so long), then she most definitely wouldn't say anything. She'd probably not be sure if he even want to recognize her himself, especially since his family helped rat her and her mother out.​

RI.a RI.a -
Awwww... Yeah, Isa would probably back off some and then summon some birds to cheer up the Deer Princess. Maybe even give them a handwritten note of wishing her happier thoughts before allowing the other princess to be alone with her thoughts.
And I also like the 1st room. The 2nd one is quaint, but doesn't really feel like a place that Elafina might sink herself into, y'know? Lol
Here's one that I came across that I also feel like fits her.​

And on that note, I need to go find Alastair's room. 0_o
Here's Alastair's room layout. And here's Isadora's updated room layout.

Last edited:

your numbers can be seven and over or seventeen and under - you’re gonna need to roll again dear ? (call me out if I’m wrong boss ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch )
(7 >= x >= 17)

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch : Any idea when this is all going to start? :D
I think when sueshi was asked that q a few days ago she was hoping soon, but between the new interest and the fact that she still has some character spaces to accept, it might take her a lil bit, like a week or so (? again call me out boss)

I wanna redo rio’s room now ugh. such cute rooms.

Last edited:
your numbers can be seven and over or seventeen and under - you’re gonna need to roll again dear ? (call me out if I’m wrong boss ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch )
(7 >= x >= 17)

I think when sueshi was asked that q a few days ago she was hoping soon, but between the new interest and the fact that she still has some character spaces to accept, it might take her a lil bit, like a week or so (? again call me out boss)

I wanna redo rio’s room now ugh. such cute rooms.
It actually goes up to 18, not 17. Also I’m struggling to find a room for Ark D:

Much like her proposed history with Setesh, she probably would've seen Ardyn when she was in the Thieves Guild for a short time. If Ardyn attempted to be friendly with her, she probably would've been hesitant at first. (Blame the paranoia her mother gave her) This included little quirks like re-tucking her scarf or keeping a physical distance between the two. But if Ardyn continued after such displays, I can see Isa opening up to the girl. Ardyn would've seen that Isa was afraid of snakes (which is odd in Ombar), she didn't like any physical closeness, and yet was really nice and considerate to others around her. Even those that did her wrong or verbally berated her. She would've found excuses for their behavior (like he was upset because something happened elsewhere in his life) or just never said a bad thing about people. If the girls were closer than that, Isa probably would've wanted to play in the few times it rained in Ombar with the princess (if allowed). But would've stopped pretty abruptly since her mother would find out and her ears weren't easy to hide in a wet scarf.

When she was transported back to Ithlolen, she would've cried and if Ardyn was there to say goodbye, she would've seen the heartbroken princess and horrified mother. Isa didn't know where she was going and felt like it was her fault all of it was happening and wished vehemently that she wasn't born with ears. And that would've been the last Ardyn saw of her for awhile.

They would meet again during their teen years during diplomatic meetings, solstice celebrations, and some birthday balls. Especially once her brother left to find himself, Isa became sort of the new face for the royal line, to the dismay of the Queen and some of the Ithlolen community. The rumors of her being the "Imposter Princess" would've traveled pretty far, so the Ombar family would've known a good deal of it. Not sure if the Hebian family would tell Setesh and Ardyn of the execution of Isa's mother or that Isa was forced to watch her mother be beheaded, but if not, the Rabbit Princess would've just seemed very reserved when they saw each other again. Like with Setesh, if Ardyn approached her, Isa would've been very shocked to see the Snake Princess again and wouldn't completely shy away like with others. But she'd, instead, fumble over her words and actions in trying to make sure she followed the protocol she read about in ancient texts (that aren't applicable to Ithlolen culture anymore). And if invited to one of Ardyn's birthdays or if Ardyn accepted a birthday invitation from Isa, Isa would've probably offered some baked sweets that the bunny made herself. As a thank you for being there during the Thieves Guild years.
So although their current personalities would clash, children can be friends with anyone and I can see young Ardyn having a soft spot for the new scared little bunny (not that she would know Isa was a bunny). Young Ardyn would probably be excited to have another girl in the castle to play with.

Depending on how close you want Isa and Ardyn to be, perhaps when the Thieves Guild decided to turn Isa and her mom back to the Usagian kingdom, Ardyn could’ve tried to fight for them to stay but of course no one is going to listen to the young princess. Then if she saw Isa again, she would probably be confused as to why Isa was being so much more reserved until she hears the rumors that Isa is actually the rabbit princess. Ardyn would probably directly ask Isa about her background the first time they see each other after discovering her true identity, so I don't know how Isa would react to her forthcoming words.

But this would make their dynamic in the Trials really interesting if they were childhood friends forced to separate, especially given how different they are now. For the manipulative, competitive, and somewhat selfish person she’s grown into, Isa’s presence would certainly force Ardyn to confront moral dilemmas she normally wouldn’t consider.

Now, how possible would it be if Ardyn and Isa were playing together as kids and Isa's ears accidentally are revealed? Isa would probably beg Ardyn not to tell anyone, and she wouldn't tell a soul. Then, when Isa suspiciously disappears and Ardyn hears about the rabbit princess rumors, everything would click into place. This would add another layer to their relationship if she knew this secret, but it's totally up to you if you want to go this route! I'm also okay with everything we've discussed thus far.

Similar to Setesh, Ark would be very wary of Ardyn and would stay away from her, watching from afar to make sure she isn't an immediate danger to him or his sister yet. I don't think they have a good chance of getting on each other's good sides, and I don't know if Ardyn really cares. Although they are very different, it is true that they're both the ones less cared for by their parents (of course, with Ardyn it's much more direct), but that's a pretty intimate thing that they probably don't know about each other. Tell me what you think and feel free to tell me how Ardyn perceives Ark! Probably not much but I'm always curious lol
Yeah I totally agree! Ardyn wouldn't put in any effort to really get to know Ark outside of pleasant small talk. She would respect him because he's royalty, but would probably view him with a general mistrust as she does with everyone. They don't have much in common besides the ones being less cared for by their parents, but you're right in that they probably won't realize that about each other unless something obvious happens or they somehow get that close (but who knows what will happen during the games!)

j e s u s

it might help to come up with what you'd see would fit him? describe it out?
So I found something that might work but tell me what you guys think

I think Ark's bedroom would be pretty simplistic. I'm imagining it would be a smaller room with lots of naturally-cut wood and a bookcase. This is the best thing I could find. I think it might be a bit too rustic, but tell me if you guys think it fits him:

Q8aewbb.jpg

SkyGinge SkyGinge -
Yeah, I'm hoping for sometime later this week. But depending on how this will work, it might be next week. (I've just made my posting layouts, as simplistic and non-mobile friendly as they are.) So I might start allowing intro posts, just to get things off of the ground.​

Swoob Swoob -
I like it. I found other stuff while I was on Pinterest, though, if you wanna take a gander at them. (01, 02, 03)

Obviously, these are free game for anybody.​

Semblance Semblance -
I think her losing her scarf might be probable, but not likely, so I rolled because I was torn. XD And she wouldn't have lost it since she's so paranoid about it. BUUUT, for the sake of developing characters, I'm going to say that maybe Ardyn saw her adjusting it one day and noticed once of the ears peeking out which Isa quickly covered. Not sure if Ardyn as a child would ask directly about it, but if she did, it would've pushed Isa and Ardyn away since Isa would vehemently deny it and run away before Ardyn could ask anything more.

Isa as a child would definitely want to have a playmate as a child, but be discouraged from playing too much by her mother (just because her ears might be exposed, but she didn't tell Isa that). So Isa would've just been scared to disappoint her mother at first. It would only be once people asked her mother about the scarf would the woman warn Isa and start making her paranoid. So if Ardyn convinced her to go play, she would probably request that it not be too wild. She would probably even lie and say that she kept the scarf on because she was sick. But she wouldn't go into detail because she forgot the stuff her mother told her about the lie.

As for if Ardyn approaches Isa abruptly and start speaking very honestly, Isa might recoil some but try to not run since she'd obviously recognize Ardyn's heterochromia. And Isa would've apologized about lying to Ardyn and Setesh, but her mother told her not to let anyone know. And now her mother was dead (though she would struggle saying the last part.) And if Ardyn didn't stop her with other conversation, Isa probably would've excused herself after mentioning her mother.​

I for one would appreciate to start by sunday, cause I am then leaving for a week during which I may and may not have time and internet access

@Arkytior
You know how some people who are super similar actually hate each other? That's what I'm thinking might be fun to have at the start between Ark and Ren. Both are extremely protective of their sisters, and Ark would likely see that and see him as violent and manipulative, thinking of him as a threat/enemy. I'd be really interested in seeing how their dynamic would play out. Do they see their similarities and become friends? Do they hate each other and then realize that what they hate in each other is what they exhibit themselves? Do they or those around them reach that conclusion? Is it a "I hate you, but I actually trust you" kinda thing? There are lots of routes we could take this! Of course, I'm just speaking from Ark's side and what I know of literary tropes, so tell me what you think!
As for Alana, Ark would hate her. (jk) He wouldn't hate her, but he'd be very wary of her. Mischievous people tend to put him on higher alert for obvious reasons. As far as Ark's end goes, I can only think of him being very, very cautious around her, keeping interaction to a minimum but keeping tabs on her from afar. If you have any ideas to make their dynamic more interesting, feel free. If you don't, that's fine; there can't always be a super cool and interesting dynamic between every character.
For Ren and Ark I can totally agree with that lol. I can definitely see Ren acting suspicious of Ark whenever he sees him around Rio. I think I could see them eventually getting along after they've known each other properly for a while and get to realize that they both have their sisters as their first priority.

For Alana and Ark, she would definitely do her best to keep that distance very short. The second she realizes that he's trying to stay away, she gets closer. In a more formal setting, she'd probably just try and find a way to be closer to him than she normally would, and in a less formal setting she'd be teasing and trying to play a few tricks and bug him. The fact that he tries to not react will make her focus on him even more lol.

@Arkytior -
If Ren found some way to drag her away from the Queen, she would be eternally grateful. She might even, dare I say it, hug him for it. XD
Cin and I had the thought that Rio could notice that she was uncomfortable with the Queen and then Rio asked him to try and help her, and while he says he helped because of his sister, he also did it because he wanted to. He didn't like seeing her that uncomfortable.

wheeeee this is rio's character impression sheet (for accepted characters!)
you might want to read your sibling's part too~

izayoiix izayoiix
sooo. rio would try to stay on the good side of the fox princess. she would've heard about the mischief child. rio doesn't want her to be bored around her, so I can imagine alana getting rio out of her shell a bit by forcing her to be spontaneous, keeping her on her toes. if she ever needs her hair brushed, rio's her gal. rio has never liked long hair on herself after her first incident with ren but on others? she might stare in awe a bit. x) of course, if she also needs some sweets, hit rio up. she can eat them herself but they're not as sweet (cat problems amirite), so having someone as a test-taster would assist her a lot.

:captaincat:
oh ren! big bro. she loves her brother dearly but rio will always be scarred by her incident and will always be afraid that the next time she transforms, she'll lop his head clean off. because he's never said any different about the incident and still wants her around, she treasures every moment with him. she can go full mom on his ass at the drop of the dime, though - you need food? water? to go outside and stop moping around? - because she feels guilty, constantly about what happened. I'm certain rio could learn how to relax from watching her brother, you know, if her parents weren't dragging her the other way because someone needed to talk to one of the children and they couldn't find him. I feel like rio always knows where to find him though, and loves to just leave him to snooze instead of getting on his case about it.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake
okay, so he's older than her, he's intimidating, he's not that nice...rio will be as respectful and as pleasant as possible due to her nature, but inside she'll be a bundle of nerves, not wanting to set him off in the slightest. if a moment of tension ever occurred where setesh admitted about his displeasure of his skin I'm certain rio would listen and understand not being comfortable because of what others thought about something they couldn't change. (it's his skin, after all.) but besides that, they wouldn't have much common ground.

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch
okay we've already done most of this - but I think rio would've immediately picked up on not seeing isa during the usagian king's visits to heloress until after she was around nine or ten - it would have made her curious. and then, because no one knows how to keep their mouths shut in heloress, rio would probably hear the rumors of the unfaithful usagian king. rio's opinion of isa before would change - she was already nice to isa, but out of sympathy and knowledge of how the kingdoms could be, she would make time for isa any time she visited with her father. arky and I agreed that rio and ren would assist isa in getting away from her family at any turn, and I think this treatment would go on toooo--*drumroll*

SkyGinge SkyGinge
first off, she'd of course know who pascal was before she even knew about isa. I feel like even with his playboy wild mask, she'd see hints of the bookworm in him whenever they spoke, as you can't hide the way your eyes light up when you talk about the newest book you'd read recently. but after isa's mom was beheaded, and pascal became more of a playboy personality, rio would become a little more reserved with him. she wouldn't stop being nice, however; she'd understand something had happened but of course, she'd have no actual idea about what exactly happened with isa's mom since it wasn't public knowledge. she'd note his absence when the usagian king would come by with isa, unsure of what to make of the siblings not seemingly getting along. unless asked to step in, however, rio won't do anything, but she does wish to see the two get along in front of her.

RI.a RI.a
so if we're still planning this right ( :p ), rio would have had her first bit of confidence, coming up to ela during one of the democratic meetings to ask her if she minded giving her lessons on making salves. her mother would have told her about all of the kingdoms, so she would have known the fawnus family would be the ones to ask about healing work. rio definitely needs that assistance, due to her coming out of a shift with scars all over her body. I'm not sure how young we decided this would happen, but I'm certain their friendship started there. rio wouldn't have been afraid of red eyes - aren't pink weird, too? - and I think she would have found a kindred spirit in ela. like isa, I can imagine ela and rio reading books together, or enjoying some tea together. rio would consider ela to be her first friend, and would consider her to be one of the best things that happened to her. on the flip side, that would make rio a little nervous around ela - she would be afraid, just like with ren, that she would hurt ela. so while she would grow to have a slight schoolgirl crush on her friend, she would also grow to feel conflicted about it. (plus she has no idea what a crush is, so she doesn't even know she feels that way yet.) this fondness for her friend would grow and be shared with *drumrolls*--

Swoob Swoob
...ark! rio is a little intimidated by the way he seems to always be there when ela is around?? jk. no she'd be very kind to the prince who is missing his antlers. because she'd know ela, knowing ark would just come with the territory. she would be as friendly as she could be while he was around, trying not to spook him. I feel like rio would want to get to know ark, but since the two are so reserved, it would only happen when ela was in their vicinity - ela gives her a bit of courage. x) rio wouldn't want him to hide away, because she feels that ren and he could get along, if they ever stopped trying to always be their sisters' shields. I can imagine rio asking ela what kinds of fruits and veggies he liked so she could bake him something nice for ela and him.

Semblance Semblance
while ardyn would intimidate rio, she wouldn't intimidate rio as much as her brother does. seeing a strong, independent woman is literally everything rio would love to be, desperately. I feel if rio had to choose to be near either hebian, she would gravitate to ardyn. ardyn, rio feels, doesn't give off a constant frosty vibe like setesh does. it's definitely there, under her mask of sincerity, but rio doesn't know it's a mask, just that it makes her a little unnerved. rio might, after she gets her another confidence boost during the run of the rp, ask ardyn how she does it - how is she so strong? because rio just doesn't feel like she can get there yet, but boy is she wishing she could be.

and for fun:
wtf? wtf???? wtf??????

wtf??????????????????

Haha, I can already see poor Setesh will make few friends here, but hey, it -is- a contest and I believe the game asked for a character who was less cute than the rest. XD

cinnabuns cinnabuns sounds awesome! Also from what you seem to be planning between Ela and Rio I'm really excited. The dynamic between these 4 is gonna be fantastic

izayoiix izayoiix alright, fantastic! I was really hoping you'd agree to that with Ren lol. I suppose the rest we can just leave up to the rp? And for Alana, she's going to give Ark a lot more problems than I thought lol but that would make things much more interesting! Should we hash anything else out or just leave it up to the rp?

Also Snake you reminded me of this but you might not be the only one with a "non-cute" character—if someone dies, I have plans

Oh and ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch the second one almost got me, but the only thing holding me back is there's a window right behind the bed lol

cinnabuns cinnabuns sounds awesome! Also from what you seem to be planning between Ela and Rio I'm really excited. The dynamic between these 4 is gonna be fantastic

izayoiix izayoiix alright, fantastic! I was really hoping you'd agree to that with Ren lol. I suppose the rest we can just leave up to the rp? And for Alana, she's going to give Ark a lot more problems than I thought lol but that would make things much more interesting! Should we hash anything else out or just leave it up to the rp?

Also Snake you reminded me of this but you might not be the only one with a "non-cute" character—if someone dies, I have plans

Oh and ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch the second one almost got me, but the only thing holding me back is there's a window right behind the bed lol
You have plans if someone dies? Like, you revive them and they will be your slave? :D

Oh, someone is going to die alright.
I really hope this game doesn't have any sort of nefarious activity whatsoever. :angelD:
tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back