• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LocKeii LocKeii that.. code. Homg. It's my first time seeing someone use the spinning code Alteras made

I am not surprised. I've never made my own bbcode cs but I have been playing around with them for a while yet just simply trying to add 3 more tabs to this code took me 2 and half hours. I would've tried to change the hearts to something a bit more fitting but I have a feeling I would've lost the will to live finish it if I had.

I love your bio!

Thank you thank you, Alteras the god of coding has never let me down.

INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LocKeii LocKeii

(and Sesshomaru, too!!)

My first ever anime. Looking over all the fanart was a hecka nostalgia trip lol

Kinda offended no one has complimented my coding TBH. Worked really hard on it

Nah man you're superior coding skills were so on point that everyone just universally knew it was the best.

How u going to bring dog demons to a fox fight!!

with tHE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!

Oh my god yis we got ourselves a pascal you guys

giphy.gif

Hey, guys. Make sure that you have at least three negative personality traits. I want to make sure we have flawed characters in this. You can add more traits, but make it even for both. (Obviously a personality can't be completely summarized into just three traits, but these are supposed to be the main traits of your character.)

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch and others

I just had this idea. Guys, how would you feel about a male prince pretending to be a princess. Backstory: the family had two boys, couldn't have more children, kept up dressing him up since the beginning. Being chameleon he could pull it off more easily.
Forbidden?
Too twisted?

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch -
The chameleons actually have three siblings that will appear in this.
As long as we have a prince and princess, the Chameleon mom won't really care too much. (But if she has three boys, she will push one of them to either get magically changed or go on pretending. Or she just raised the youngest to be her princess regardless of his/her genitals.)

And I'm probably going to say that your idea is okay as long as it isn't offensive in any way. While cross-dressing is a common source of humor and "twist" oriented writing in Japanese media, it could come across as something offensive if done wrong.​

cinnabuns cinnabuns -
Lol not much, sadly. I stopped watching/reading Naruto pretty early because I got bored. XD I'm more of a Berserk, Devilman Crybaby, Full Metal type of gal.​

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch and others

I just had this idea. Guys, how would you feel about a male prince pretending to be a princess. Backstory: the family had two boys, couldn't have more children, kept up dressing him up since the beginning. Being chameleon he could pull it off more easily.
Forbidden?
Too twisted?
As long as we all acknowledge that traps are gay.

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch -
The chameleons actually have three siblings that will appear in this.
As long as we have a prince and princess, the Chameleon mom won't really care too much. (But if she has three boys, she will push one of them to either get magically changed or go on pretending. Or she just raised the youngest to be her princess regardless of his/her genitals.)​
And I'm probably going to say that your idea is okay as long as it isn't offensive in any way. While cross-dressing is a common source of humor and "twist" oriented writing in Japanese media, it could come across as something offensive if done wrong.​

cinnabuns cinnabuns -
Lol not much, sadly. I stopped watching/reading Naruto pretty early because I got bored. XD I'm more of a Berserk, Devilman Crybaby, Full Metal type of gal.​

Theres nothing on the Chameleon family so far, so I didn't know.
It's ok if it doesn't work though, was just an idea. :) Anyhow, I did not mean to go the humorous route, I am more of the internal drama type of person.

Qro Qro -
"Trap" is a very offensive term. Please refrain from using anything like that again.​

And I've left the Nidae family a secret on purpose. :hornstongue;

Some are and some aren't, from experience.

AAAAAANYHOW Ill probably drop this as it seems it might be a source of non-RP-related drama.
I like the drama only in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back