• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

s.i.n.
the premise
According to the rest of the world, you died.

Yes. Your life as you knew it is over. Most likely you come from some sort of broken home, but not always. Perhaps your life was great. Maybe you came from money, or maybe you didn't. Maybe you had the best and latest material things. Maybe not. No matter what the case may be, and whether you believe it or not, you are special. Perhaps even from birth.

S.I.N. (Shadow Initiative Network) is a secret organization of the government that deals with gifted humans. Not intellectuals, but those humans who display gifts of the magical variety. From elementals, to super strength/speed, to mental based abilities, they've seen it all. They've been working secretly for years, taking gifteds from the streets and faking their death. When the gifteds wake up, they have two choices: either join S.I.N., or die for real. After all, the rest of the world considers them dead; what do they have to go back to?

Should they accept, they are trained both physically and mentally to be the very best. They must be smart and cunning to get to the top. But what exactly does S.I.N. do? What are the gifteds training to be?

Assassins.

the rules
1. RESPECT

Have respect for your fellow roleplayers. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. We do not stand for drama ooc of any kind. Keep it in character, or don't join.

2. COMMUNICATION

Communicate with us if you can't post/need to drop/have an issue/etc. Roleplays die from lack of communication, so please don't let that happen here.

3. GMs & LOCATION

Your GMs are: Lurker Lurker & apolla apolla . OOC will be on discord once your character is accepted. The roleplay will take place onsite.

4. LIMITS/TRIGGERS/ETC.

We do plan for this roleplay to have mature themes, so please keep that in mind. Handle them with maturity and respect. If someone has triggers, be respectful of them.

"The darkness that surrounds us can't hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

53a7cd7539593bdebc2493c09d8b0639.jpg

coded by kaninchen

Last edited:
I’d love to take part in this, if you’ll have me. This looks awesome!

Hello friends. Just a reminder this is still open. Recruitment will be closed Jan 1st! We know the holidays and stuff are coming but don't want this rp stuck in recruitment hell forever.

One small thing we would like to add is that we want to steer away from any powers that involve controlling other people. Anything that takes away another player's agency -can- be done tastefully but we just want to avoid the potential problems altogether.

That said we have a discord up and will be inviting people as they get their sheets finished and are accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back