• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy S.I.N. [Onsite OOC]

hiyaaa
i haven't been active on rpn in a hot minute, but this plot is too good to miss out on

heyo, wanted to hop on this!

two quick questions, one, is there an age limit here, and two, would a siren sort of power be allowed?

Last edited:
Basically it based on the Seven Deadly Sins. So my character would have the ability to control someone’s mind driving them to enact on one of the seven.

Let me ask my co-gm!

hiyaaa
i haven't been active on rpn in a hot minute, but this plot is too good to miss out on

ahhhh hi love! good to see you!

Hello Everyone!

apolla apolla Quick question! Are our characters supposed to be starting out as Level 5 or could we have a level 3 or 4?

you're welcome to make any level you want (:

heyo, wanted to hop on this!

two quick questions, one, is there an age limit here, and two, would a siren sort of power be allowed?

age limit for the players or the characters? for the players, no, there is not. for the characters, probably at least 18. and i think a siren power would be fine!

Let me ask my co-gm!

age limit for the players or the characters? for the players, no, there is not. for the characters, probably at least 18. and i think a siren power would be fine!
sorry, i meant for the characters, thanks for answering, i'll have my cs up tomorrow or soon!

KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop Powowow Powowow

Hey yall! Kerosene, I'm answering your question after talking to Lurk and powowow, I just glanced at your sheet and talked to lurk about it, we wanna try and stay away from powers that control other people. It probably shouldn't be the main focus of your power, at least.

Oh alright I’m cool with that. That power is a bit to difficult to develop right through words.

I have a tendency to like dark powers so would Umbrakinesis or Necromancy work?

Oh alright I’m cool with that. That power is a bit to difficult to develop right through words.

I have a tendency to like dark powers so would Umbrakinesis or Necromancy work?

Those should be fine!

apolla apolla is it alright if i have this for my characters ability? Also could a character be from another country?

siren song should be a-okay, and your character can be from anywhere (:

Let me ask my co-gm!

it's great to see you too!!

Love when your looking for names the mean healer because your doing a character with a healing power and… HICKEY is an Israeli name that mean healer

Aww yes I’m gonna name him Hickey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back