• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╰☆╮ S a k u r a s o u [ O O C ] ╰☆╮

Oh I can have it done tonight. Rantos Rantos I didn't know you were joining this :0

What gender would your character be? Cause there's only one male and female left.

Last edited:
Life. Life.
Rantos Rantos
When do you think you will finish your characters/if you are going to finish your characters?
Ah crap! I'm so sorry, I forgot I still had to finish a character here.

I'm not sure if I will have him finished by today but is it okay if I still join? Y'all don't have to wait for me to start though.

Rantos Rantos I didn't know you were joining this :0

What gender would your character be? Cause there's only one male and female left.
Hey Senpai!

I am planing on making my character male.

I'm not sure if I will have him finished by today but is it okay if I still join? Y'all don't have to wait for me to start though.

Hey Senpai!

Of course it is still okay for you to join.
Probably going to start this off on Tuesday since Nano and Lebirb aren't coming back until sometime tomorrow (better just to make it two days from now so I'm sure they can be on) and to give you two a bit more time before we get it rolling.

Hey Senpai!

Okey dokey then mine shall be female.

RIP my mobile phone as I try to view all these wonderfully adorned Character Sheets.

Mmm once I get onto my computer I'll look through all y'alls beautiful characters to see what kind of distinct personality we're missing from this destructive hodgepodge.

RIP my mobile phone as I try to view all these wonderfully adorned Character Sheets.

Mmm once I get onto my computer I'll look through all y'alls beautiful characters to see what kind of distinct personality we're missing from this destructive hodgepodge.
SPEAKING OF HODGEPODGE. WHO IS READY FOR HOTPOT.
tumblr_n8f4v7ipQM1ruv1gno1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back