• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╰☆╮ S a k u r a s o u [ O O C ] ╰☆╮

Next thing you know, Largo loses his glasses, notes, and even his wallet, bc babysitter-kun isn't around. 8d

....Uhhh, screenshot? Messed up in what way?
Untitled234.png

that was around zoom 50-60% I think LOL

da fk
Okay, I'm on a small af iPad, and it still doesn't look like that.
Refresh and see if it's fixed? ; - ;

The scrollbars are only showing bc you're on like 50% zoom or something. At 80% or my 100%, it should be hidden.
better now! Also no I'm at 90% rn >v>;;;;;;;; It's only the personality section that's being stubborn. All the other sections are behaving themselves

better now! Also no I'm at 90% rn >v>;;;;;;;; It's only the personality section that's being stubborn. All the other sections are behaving themselves
....?
There shouldn't be a scrollbar in the personality section though, since it's too short and I removed the scrollbar.

N-No...even at 80% the passage is long enough to warrant a scrollbar >v>7
No, I meant that I removed the scrollbar completely. Anyway, I realized that the version of the CS that I posted innthe CS thread is the version without the personality section corrected, so that explains it.

No, I meant that I removed the scrollbar completely. Anyway, I realized that the version of the CS that I posted innthe CS thread is the version without the personality section corrected, so that explains it.
*gasp* ...slacker. Also you left Monoyoshi's section in the relationship tab as "NameIsHere" = v = (imagine that's his username on social media lmao the idiot would try)

*gasp* ...slacker. Also you left Monoyoshi's section in the relationship tab as "NameIsHere" = v = (imagine that's his username on social media lmao the idiot would try)
Stop being so picky. I'm on an iPad atm, so edits are difficult. >:Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back