• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ρυяρℓє ¢σηѕтєℓℓαтισηѕ // out of character.

@professor pretzal

kinda freaking out cause you're using robert sheehan as a face claim and when i look at him i think of simon from the mortal instruments but yeah

I've actually never seen the mortal instruments, but when I was looking for pics of him I did see some gifs of him from that movie, I think aha.

(Also, I think Eleanor is so freakin' cool. Like you created such a cool character with her. *-* ) ((Also your form skills are so niceeee))

@Elizabeth Duchamps @professor pretzal I just end up thinking of Nathan from misfits :')

I've actually also never seen Misfits either lol; I don't think I've seen anything with his face claim before, which I feel a wee bit bad for, but maybe one day I'll watch some of the actors stuff.

I kinda just saw a picture of him and was like 'Yeah, he could be a fun character to play' and then yeah lol. But I also saw a lot of gifs of him from that show too, & most of the gifs were him being crazy so I'm assuming Nathan is kinda a rambunctious kinda dude. (Also, Ricky is so sweet looking compared to his personality; like a cinnamon roll with spikes lol) (Actually, most of the forms for the characters I've read all seem so cool. Like this is an interesting group of peeps lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
@professor pretzal oh yeah definitely, Nathan is probably one of the craziest snarkiest characters I've seen in the show - he practically made the show :') Deffo a cinnamon roll with spikes - a cinnamon roll that could potentially kill haha but he's sweet after a while :-P

i know! all of the characters are great ❤️ I'm really to get this role play started, since Grove is accepted all we need is one more character and then all the slots are full :-) 

@FireMaiden @animegirl20

I'm going to need both of you to add a little more detail to your CS so I can tell who's more suited towards this role play, if that isn't too much to ask.

@juniper ali I'll give you until both of the above have read this message and edited their CS

Ah, I'll respond soon, I promise. Just been a bit busy lately. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back