• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Welcome to Beacon

Should I put all this information into spoilers?

• Yes, it's neater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's too difficult to navigate the RP overview

• No, It's fine

• Total voters
Azura's senses were more alive then ever! The smell of the food was tickling her nose and making her tummy rumble. Azura's tail puffed at the sound of her tummy, of course its still unseen and covered from her sweater but none of the less puffed from surprise. She held her stomach and trembled,"Sorry.." Her ears flattened.

Azura shook her head nervously,"N-no no! You dont have to do that, i can buy myself something~!" She smiled up at Cecily. Sapphire eyes scanned the mess hall,"Lots of people here..." The sound of clanging untensils and plates filled her ears as much as the murmmers of other students excited to face grimms.

((Sorry, but I'm probably going to shut down this RP, most of the original characters vanished, then the ones that joined didn't know what was going on and didn't wait for an explanation, no one followed any explanation I gave; etc. The plot can't progress, may as well give up v.v))

(Well i dont want it to be a bother. If u really wanna shut it down theres no hard feelings c:)

((Nothing's happened in like a week. The RP's dead since most people went inactive and aren't replying or following along with any plot points I present either...))

((Do the American thing, blame anyone who isn't a Caucasian redneck, call them Arab terrorists and bomb their families and friends)

(... I REALLY hate America... Mainly due to military action and simply how greedy and secretly oppressive they are... Though most of their citizens are terribly ignorant...))

Rubik yawner suddenly and fell asleep, dropping unceremonously to the floor. The Cube clattered next to him and glowed dimly.

Hail Leviathan! And Tapatalk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back