• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Welcome to Beacon

Should I put all this information into spoilers?

• Yes, it's neater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's too difficult to navigate the RP overview

• No, It's fine

• Total voters
Azura's hand shakily stuck out and shook his,"Azura..." She introduced herself. "You have a nice name," she smiled, showing the little fangs of hers, ears perked.

Weyland gave a short chuckle "hehe, you too ya know" he gives a devilish grin for no apparent reason.

Azura nodded,"Thanks," with that compliment she changed her thoughts about him,'Maybe hes not so bad.' She gave a sincere smile. "Oh!" She dug in her pocket,"Would you guys like a cookie?" She blushed a bit.

Weyland chuckled a little again "I'd be honoured" he paused "but geez, you sure changed your personality fast" he grins again.

Azura giggle at Cecily's expression. She took a cookie and gave it to Weyland,"Im always a little extra cautious with people at first...but you seem nice~" she gave another fangy grin. 
(I might be replying a little late forgive me)

"Well, according to most people in this school and the rest of society... Including myself, I'm not a nice person, I am a jerk" he responds with, gladly munching on the cookie.

Weyland chuckled "Any straight guy on the planet, oh, I also wanted to join in as well" he says with a sarcastic smile.

(S'all good)

Azura shook her head furiously,"You seem really nice!" Her eye brows furrowed in an upset fashion. Then her face lightened and she looked down,"Atleast i think so..." She mumbled. 'Then i dont have friends so i think everyone is nice' she thought.

One ear turned toward Cecily's voice,"Suck face?" She tilted her head with a curious expression. She giggled,"That sounds funny."

"Sorry!" Azura jogged a little ways to catch up, thick curly white hair bouncing a bit. "So...you guys are first years too, right?" She looked up at Cecily from down below, at her height.

Azura glanced back at him then it clicked,"Oh i see!" She giggled as soon as she understood whom Cecily was referring to.

Azura blinked,"What?" She thought for a moment then shrugged it off,"Oh well, lets go!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back