• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Welcome to Beacon

Should I put all this information into spoilers?

• Yes, it's neater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's too difficult to navigate the RP overview

• No, It's fine

• Total voters
(This was such a fun roleplay too... Shall we... try and start it up again? Perhaps... make it a 1x1 for a bit...?)

Miyuki smiled, hugging Grimm lightly as he carries her. "So... how long do you think it'll be...? Until I can fully move, that is..." She was glad to have Grimm as a friend, even happier that she got to be close to him like she was, and in his arms, no less. She was starting to want to kiss him, but sadly, she still didn't have enough strength to lift her head all the way up enough to do so.

Grimm looked down and smirked "I'm not too sure, you're sorta the one who did this to yourself aren't you?" he kept an talking and muttering the occasional philosophical phrase, he was making an attempt at acting passively around her, in an attempt to prevent what had happened previously, her being like this bugged him. Determined he was the one at fault. After another chuckle, he looks down again "so Foxy, maybe you should take a nap"

"If I did that, I wouldn't be able to talk with you though..." She had enough strength to keep hugging him, as well as press her head lightly to his stomach, sort of hating herself for doing such a thing to herself. She decided that she would try and treat Grimm properly, knowing that her anger earlier was caused by her own actions with Grimm, and that it wasn't Grimm's fault in the slightest. In fact, her only theory as to how Grimm could have been the reason behind it is that Grimm was too perfect for her that, she got angry at herself for not being able to make him fall in love with her all that well, and that thought made her giggle a little, knowing that at least half of that one was true, namely the part about Grimm being perfect for her.

He paused a little, then growled lightly

"Miyu, sleep for your own good, okay." He murmured out, putting the most commanding tone he could muster at the moment to his voice "I'd rather you be okay than talking to me, okay?"

(>.< so sorry, it's just that all the starter group vanished into mid-air, ex pervy for a few, then people who joined had no idea what was going on... Everything just crumbled because it was impossible to use any form of story progression in that chaos :,( )

"If I sleep though..." She paused, then rested her head, closing her eyes. "Fine, fine... If you want me to sleep, then I'll sleep..." She held a calm tone, letting herself slowly drift off. The problem wasn't that she didn't want to rest. The problem was actually what possibly came from resting, though if Grimm thought it best for her to sleep, then she would face the possibility of a certain something happening a second time today.

Grimm smiled, almost sure she was asleep now, he kissed her forehead and smirked, sitting down and resting her head on his lap. Chuckling in the lowest voice he could muster, he grimaced a little

"G'night, Miyu... The girl I just met, and the one that says she's fallen in love with me..." he laughs again under his breath, craning his neck back and looking upwards.

"Yeah, right"

Miyuki looked peaceful on the outside, though was a little less so on the inside. She was actually in the midst of a horrid dream, which was feeding off of her anger and creating more anger. Her eyes shot open, her fist literally having just about punched Grimm in the jaw as hard as she punched the ground earlier, but she managed to force herself awake just in time, by using her other hand to leave a painful scratch across her leg. She pulled the hand back, holding it tightly to keep it from moving. Her body was shaking lightly, just thinking about what would have happened if her hand had kept going sending fear through her, fear that she could have just hurt somebody she loved.

Weyland chuckled a little as he felt the overwhelming pressure from the stopped punch snap his jaw shut, a tooth cracking on the inside of his mouth. He smiled and looked at her, leaning over and clenching a hand around hers "Miyu, calm down. Now!" He exclaimed, putting on his most commanding tone once again.

Miyuki had fear in her eyes, still shaking, and quite badly. Being yell at in a commanding way didn't help in the least, as she'd unwillingly almost tried to kill Grimm, not even able to feel the pain of the bleeding on her leg, which was getting to be a bit bad. She forced her weak body to stand, stumbling as she tries to walk away to prevent further harm towards Grimm.

Weyland grumbled, spitting out chipped parts of his tooth and grabbing her by the shoulders "Miyu, don't run away, don't even try to be nice and clear distance from me, you stand with me through this all. Okay." He states, his commanding tone having turned a little softer.

Miyuki looked back at Grimm. "I'm sorry, but... If I stay... I'll only end up... hurting you..." She coughs up a little blood, then falls over on her bloody leg.

Weyland sighs, it's glaringly obvious he's in no rush, but has his reasons why as he picks the girl up again, holding her firmly and giving her little chance to manoeuvre

"We're going back to the nurse's office..."

Miyuki bites Grimm's arm weakly, clearly not wanting to be kept off the floor for some reason. Too weak to actually cause pain with the bite, she gives up. "I have to go..." She was blushing a little, her embarrassment showing in her voice. She weakly struggled to try and get out of his arms.

Miyuki kept struggling to get out of Grimm's arms and to her feet. She sees a bathroom a little ways ahead of them, instantly throwing herself to the floor and weakly making her way towards it, leaving a little bit of blood on the floor from her leg, but not caring at the time.

Weyland follows along and wraps her arm around his shoulder to support Miyuki

"I'm not letting you go anywhere alone whilst you're in this condition you know."

"A-at least wait outside... I-it would be weird to have you in there..." She blushes, slowly trying to pull away from him so she can go in by herself. She uses the wall to support herself as she tries to enter the bathroom.

Weyland abruptly shakes his head "you say you love me, does it really matter then?" He keeps on commenting, still making sure he's supporting her as well.

Miyuki blushes heavily, about ready to actually punch him. "J-just because I love you doesn't mean I'll let you see me use the bathroom...!" She manages to put enough strength into her body to knee Grimm lightly, enough to cause temporary pain, and possibly knock the wind out of him for a moment. She herself may do a few perverted things, but she clearly wasn't going to let things go so far as to have Grimm peeking on her as she uses the bathroom, as she herself wouldn't go that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back