• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Welcome to Beacon

Should I put all this information into spoilers?

• Yes, it's neater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's too difficult to navigate the RP overview

• No, It's fine

• Total voters
Wetland sighs "Shame, I'll just stand outside the cubicle door then" he keeps murmuring, chuckling a little when she kneed him "heh, don't waste your energy like that as well"

She looked at him with an almost evil glare, and spoke in a friendly, yet creepy tone. "You even do that much, and I'll kill you...~" She made her way inside the bathroom, going to the stall closest to the entrance.

Weyland stood outside the stall, being quiet about it in an attempt to not alert her. He really couldn't care less wether or not she attacked him for it, he was staying as close as possible whilst she was injured. No doubt about that

Miyuki was angry at him. "I told you... not to stand outside the stall... Unless you want to be killed, I suggest you get out of the bathroom, and now...~"

(If this is going to be a 1x1, then I wish to back out. If not, I do not think I will be able to participate anyway, since I have such little time. You guys post to fast and I can never keep up)

(We've actually been waiting for a good while for others to show up again... The last post before yesterday was almost an entire month ago...)

(Exactly, turning this into a 1x1? No, we're simply the only ones posting, all our actions are completely unrelated to anyone else as of now, we don't prevent anything.)

He simply laughed as a girl saw him and dashed out "it's rather simple, I'm either outside the stall, or in the stall with you. Take your pick"

(Well it's just that I entered a new level of school and now I have way more work. Plus I don't think my partner wants to continue...)

(Who would be your partner? I could try and get them back here.)

Miyuki blushed again, about to punch something. "I said... neither... I'll kill you when I get out of here... In other words... you have twenty seconds to run as far away as you can..."

Weyland showed no sign of movement, or caring about her threats for that matter "well then, guess you better hurry up before I get bored and take a peek"

(Well, if he's not being killed by school, I'll be sure to get him on.)

Miyuki finished up, slowly opening the door and getting ready to kill Grimm, actually considering it. She just walked over to the sinks though, washing her hands. "Next time, I'll b killing you..." She walked back over to him, using him for support once more, but this time, wrapping her arm all the way round his neck and grabbing his other shoulder tightly, her nails digging in a little hard, clearly getting back at him for having just stood right there outside the stall, smiling lightly, it seeming half like an evil grin.

Weyland just reacted accordingly. AKA, slapping her ass lightly "Eheh, let me have some leeway here ya' know" he muttered, leading Miyuki out of the bathroom, utterly ignoring a congregation of girls eagerly chatting about 'the terrifying pervert boy in the toilets'

(I have to go for now.)

Miyuki bit Grimm's ear, and quite hard at that. "Never do that without my permission again." She let go of his ear, her nails still dug into his shoulder, not digging any deeper. She slapped his face with her tail, which was now wrapped around him, having thought he was about to have some kind of perverted look on his face if she didn't do so.

OnyxReaper said:
(>.< so sorry, it's just that all the starter group vanished into mid-air, ex pervy for a few, then people who joined had no idea what was going on... Everything just crumbled because it was impossible to use any form of story progression in that chaos :,( )
(Ikr? I tried to jump in, but you guys were like carnivores, and the RP was the prey, and I didn't get any. Plus, I couldn't find a way to. Everything crumbled like a cookie.)

Weyland laughs again, his voice a little muffled through her tail "mmhmm, so what you're saying is that you will actually give me permission" he smirks and jostles his head a little, the hairs of her tail itch ever so slightly against his skin.

"Hmm... Let me think- No." She kisses him on the cheek. "I will let you have one of those any time you want though." She keeps walking with him, not even realizing herself that she's in quite better condition than just a little bit ago.

Weyland laughs "back to your feisty self, I love ya like that" he smiles and places a hand on her shoulder "you really shouldn't be walking you know..."

Miyuki stops in place for a moment before kneeing him on the ass lightly. "I can walk," she said, having used the kneeing as both payback for him slapping her ass, and as her way of judging if she was able to keep walking. She giggled a little, obvious she's calmed her own self down compared to how she acted when they initially met, no longer trying to lick him or making jokes that involve such things.

Weyland slaps her ass again, simply commenting "I always have the last shot, Miyu" before jumping sideways away from the girl "are you gonna get angry, perhaps?"

Miyuki was already on the other side of him, hugging his neck tightly with one arm, slightly choking him. "I'm sorry, but the last shot will be me killing you~" She sounded friendly, yet creepy and a little angry at the same time. One could just picture her body surrounded by a demonic silver fox the size of the entire academy, giving off this dark aura with it.

Weyland laughed "my nicknames Grimm, like you're ever gonna kill me" he chuckles a little, struggling to breath a little but acting non-chalant as if nothing was happening "perhaps you have issues with your anger, Miyu?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back