• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (RWBY) Welcome To Beacon - OOC

I was late seeing this, but I look forward to rping with you all!

Not a huge fan of posting orders but I’ll manage. Would prefer if there wasn’t one though

Last edited:
I have no clue how a group of this size would manage to function without some kind of post order on this site, so I’m personally kinda relieved about it.

Sooo, what do we do when the person before us doesn't reply? Do we just continue without them? How long would we want to wait before we do, if that's the case?

Here I am, following along with the conversation. Not saying anything. Get ready for the BEES everyone. :)

Sooo, what do we do when the person before us doesn't reply? Do we just continue without them? How long would we want to wait before we do, if that's the case?
if I remember correctly from the original thread, 10 days of no activity leads to being kicked. I'd assume if someone had an issue they'd contact the creator of the group or post here to let us know if it was fine to skip them? I'm not 100% sure though.

My personal opinion is that queued posts are a detriment especially when two or more characters unrelated to the other ones are interacting with each other. Say, a list of characters A, B, C, D, in that order. A and D are discussing dinner plans, but they have to wait for B and C to do their own things which may or may not even be with the other character.

One nice option to carry on side conversations that aren’t really plot relevant would to have a separate forum for these posts. An old group of mine did this on Discord and it worked decently

I'm sorry to everyone who is disappointed to see a list order. I only put it into place in order to keep some order and make sure everyone is involved in the story. Most of the RP will be done in classrooms.

When in smaller groups, you don't have to wait for every single person. The list only helps to keep track of the RP a little better. I hope this clears things up a little better!

Also, I know the ten day period is somewhat long. Would a time-frame to respond help with that? After so long of waiting, a turn may be skipped and the next person involved can take his/her turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back