• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Unsung Heroes Unite~! (OOC) CLOSED!

Seems we've got a case of people waiting for people to post, hah. I'll get something up then.

Tall big and dull? lol

Short, thin, and edgy, I love it 
lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

(Also just realized I accidentally quoted the wrong post last time. XP)

@Crystalblade @Capriccio @TeaMMatE11 @Omnivorish @LoneSniper87 @Nooguy
alright, guys...Sorry to say this but Elision has dropped out of the RP, thus I'll be looking for someone to take her slot. 

But n the upside however, RWBY Vol 4 Ch1 has finally came out on youtube if you guys haven't seen it. So now we can start talking about it now.

(Watch first read his later)

With this first episode alone I have some thoughts for some plot points within the RP. But that's for a later date.

I like to say I was wrong about the program they changed to for this Volume. It's not as bright as I thought it was going to make things seem to be back when the opening first came out and pilot. But I really love it as it shows the facial expressions a lot better than they have before. And man the animation is a lot smoother now...though there's still some stiff parts, like Jaune's new outfit reveal. Stiff arms much. lol

But oh the tribute there to Pyrrha. it almost made me cry when I saw it. T^T

Oh and I love that they gave Ren more lines from the start...oh Monty, your brother's doing a good job with your character's voice role. 

Hey @TeaMMatE11, quick question regarding Sapphire. Is she following and letting her presence be known, but being quiet, or more shadowing the two without them knowing she's following?

Hey @TeaMMatE11, quick question regarding Sapphire. Is she following and letting her presence be known, but being quiet, or more shadowing the two without them knowing she's following?

She's not shadowing you guys.  Sorry, should have been more specific, but more like, she won't talk much.

@Kishune

Just wait for episode two. The Pyrrah feels brought me to tears. And as for RP material, we have a much better collection of villains to explore if we so choose.

@Kishune

Just wait for episode two. The Pyrrah feels brought me to tears. And as for RP material, we have a much better collection of villains to explore if we so choose.

I'll warn you right now...things get spoiled for me rather easily. so keep mentions to a low minimum. Oh...I can just cry thinking of it now T^T...I'm so reattached now after watching the whole series a week or so ago.

But oh yeah, I already have some thoughts going on in my head for one at least.

@Crystalblade @Capriccio @TeaMMatE11 @Omnivorish @LoneSniper87 @Nooguy

With Elision dropped out, I had to look for a replacement and I got one. Here's @YMeAgain
bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif
He/She'll be posting their character in the PROFILE Thread. ^^Anyhow, @YMeAgain There's a few posts in the MAIN RP you need to know fully so you can prepare your first post. They are: 12, & 3These post hold events that affect everyone's characters. also My posts will hold the time of day it is currently in the RP. Just a heads up.
(Edit: Sorry Elision, copied and pasted from my group anouncement posts. ^^;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll warn you right now...things get spoiled for me rather easily. so keep mentions to a low minimum. Oh...I can just cry thinking of it now T^T...I'm so reattached now after watching the whole series a week or so ago.

But oh yeah, I already have some thoughts going on in my head for one at least.

Don't worry, I'll keep the spoilers away. So exciting though! Sorry I've been a little busy this weekend for Halloween, but I've got a post coming up soon! Also, anyone else rock out to the RWBY soundtracks while writing? lol

Don't worry, I'll keep the spoilers away. So exciting though! Sorry I've been a little busy this weekend for Halloween, but I've got a post coming up soon! Also, anyone else rock out to the RWBY soundtracks while writing? lol

I do~!...well when my playlist puts them on. I should actually be listening to them and my character's theme songs when doing it. as the songs really represent my character.

TBH, IDC about spoilers, there's something about watching the video that still gets you even if you read about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back