• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: The Veterans. [4/4 slots filled]

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
I've seen a lot of RWBY sites on this site and most of them follow the same path, a school since it follows the show it is obviously one of the best and much more easily kept cannon ways. However I want to do a Roleplay based around a team who have already passed the Hunter school and who have been in the hunter games for a few years and have done various different missions. This roleplay will take part just before the end of Season Three of the show.

---

You, whoever you might be are part of a certain team of well trained hunters (and huntresses). Your job is to uphold the peace of the world and eliminating the vile Grimm whenever they show. You take many missions in order to perform your duty from elimination to surveillance and you get paid for your deeds. The team you are apart of has been together since your team was formed at *insert school name here* (haven't decided Beacon is well overused I guess) and even though along the way you have suffered some injuries you are all still standing.

Recently you have undertook a job. The job was meant to be a simple extermination job, get in clear out a group of Grimm and get out, however took much longer than what was expected as they was countless more Grimm than expected and at a much strong strength than usual of that area. Something was amiss but what was unknown. You complete your mission and then begin to travel trying to found out what attracted the Grimm.

Last edited by a moderator:
How good would your RWBY knowledge have to be? I've seen the first couple of seasons but that's it. If you didn't mind, I could always keep research while we go to keep myself abreast of any information I may have missed.

Cipah said:
How good would your RWBY knowledge have to be? I've seen the first couple of seasons but that's it. If you didn't mind, I could always keep research while we go to keep myself abreast of any information I may have missed.
That should be enough knowledge. Knowing what happened in season three would be beneficial but not fully needed.

NekoChanBo said:
That should be enough knowledge. Knowing what happened in season three would be beneficial but not fully needed.
I can read up on everything if that would be beneficial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back