• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: The Ringmaster Rises

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
With the four kingdoms of Remnant in panic and disarray due to the attack on Beacon Academy, it was expected that people would take advantage of it. Crime rates had risen, the economy was teetering on the edge of tanking. But even these matters seem petty to what- or who, rather- was interested in making a name for themselves. At first they were a rumor whispered between superstitious villagers yet they soon became much more than that. Grim attacks slowly grew more frequent, and in the wilds while that isn't uncommon every now and then, each city guard and huntsman team had the same story. The creatures were lead by someone the shadow-cloaked figure commanding the beasts without any struggle or hesitance.

Known only as the Ringmaster, they were first thrown to the wayside with all efforts focusing on protecting the academies, the relics, and finding Salem. They knew they were competing for a spot in the limelight, so they decided to take it upon themselves, attacking another village in the far reaches of Minstrel. You, either by choice or force, are apart of the team to go search the wreckage for any clues or survivors. Having graduated an academy years prior, you feel that it's going to be a simple pathetic excuse for a “mission.”

However, you were more than wrong.

With volume 5 having made its debut not too long ago, I decided to satisfy my cravings for a RWBY roleplay! This is taking place at the end of Volume 4 with all of our characters being older and having nothing to do with the canon few. The information above is rather cryptic but that's the idea, everyone loves a good mystery, hm?

This is a detailed roleplay, so I would like to see at least 2 paragraphs or more when posting as well as well developed characters that fit the universe. I would prefer posting frequency to be at least once every one or two days but if you need more time that isn't a problem.

Bare minimum I want one team, but if this gets enough interest there can always be more added.

Team 1
- StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
- The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses
- Quiet Quiet
- rubycats rubycats

Lemme know if you have any questions or are interested! ^^
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back