• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Project

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
56069b1761662b24121df38a7eba391e.gif
The world of Remnant, autumn. As Team RNJR begins their journey to Mistral, completely separate problems are occurring in that very kingdom. The crime rate has increased in size, and alongside that, new technologies have developed. It's said that a young girl from Atlas was smuggled to Mistrel and recently turned into a Grimm by these technologies. So what is this organization exactly? One working alongside the White Fang? No, unfortunately they are something much different.

This organization calls itself the "Grimm Project", a scientific experiment to see if human beings can become full-fledged Grimm. It is said that they will do just about anything to get their way, even kidnap innocent people. They are an indefinite threat to the citizens of Mistral, and a force that must be taken down immediately. Enter you, a brave student of Haven Academy taking up the task of finding one of the missing people. You are in unawares of what the Grimm Project is, seeing as it has managed to stay rather low-key, unless you have found out the intel by chance. You and your team are responsible for making sure that these missing people return home safely, and there is a hefty award. However, other teams are also out for the same goal as you. It's a race against the clock to find the missing people before it's too late.

Or you could be one of the missing people themselves.

Assuming you take this path, you have woken up in a small, white cell, unsure of where you are and why. If you are a hunter or huntress, your weapons have been taken from you, and you now have a tattoo engraved in your neck. Experiment #(insert number here). Great. Just great. Your life has been turned upside-down and now you are a guinea pig for a bunch of creepy scientists looking at you as though you are the most fascinating thing in the world. But do not despair, for there are others in the same boat as you. If you work as a team, maybe you can get your ass out of there with just seconds to spare. That is, if the others are willing to work as a team.

So there we have it, you and your makeshift team of fellow science experiments, ready to break out. Just what is your plan, though? Where will you go afterwards? Will it already be too late? It's a race against the clock to bust out of your cell before you get turned into a Grimm, or worse.

How will this play out? Will the Grimm Project succeed, or will they be taken down? And by who?

All I can say is, good luck.

How many people are you taking? What detail level you aiming for? I know it's a bit of a sketchy metric, but it's at least something.

I've been wanting a RWBY RP for a while, so tentative interest here.

How many people are you taking? What detail level you aiming for? I know it's a bit of a sketchy metric, but it's at least something.

I've been wanting a RWBY RP for a while, so tentative interest here.
I'd say I'm taking at least twelve, two teams from Haven and one team of four experiments. And my RPs usually have a two paragraph minimum posting limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back