• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RWBY: Stolen Spring (need one other person)

Quincunx

inactive
The dramatic intro with a picture and good writing is here: Fandom - RWBY: Stolen Spring (need someone else)

This is a RWBY RP about an OC team that, in the aftermath of the Battle of Beacon, journeys to Vacuo to find and protect the Spring Maiden. A teammate suggests that they stay in the house of one of her friends in Vacuo. Little do they know that the teammate has an ulterior motive - the teammate's friend has been scarred by Salem, a living reminder of her existence. A reminder that Salem would do anything to remove. And she'd willingly watch that reminder's would-be saviors burn.

On the journey, you can expect to meet new characters, develop the world of Remnant, fight Grimm, and lie together with your teammates under the stars.

What I'm expecting of you:

I'm using a bit of a cliche here, but I expect quality rather than quantity. It's fine if you can't post frequently - I probably will be doing one post a day myself at some points - as long as you're not afraid to post several paragraphs, at a time, control as much of the story as I do, and make bold moves with your characters. You'll control the leader and another member of Team JNGL (jungle), and some "NPCs".

If you're interested, just reply to either this thread or the one I linked above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back