• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

Hmmm...I forget if you live in the U. S. or not. If you do, you haven't done college yet, and you're close to a community college you could fill out a FAFSA application and hopefully get approved for the Pel Grant. Even if you had no other form of college tuition assistance just the Pel Grant alone should be enough to cover all of your college tuition costs at a community college, assuming you're an in-district student.

I have gone before, but I wound up having to stop because I couldn't deal with it and my mother's passing. Becauseof that, its hard trying to get financial aid.

I mean, if you don't get a whole lot of money from work, shouldn't that be an argument for your qualifying for financial aid?
I'll tell you what I do for mine. First, I always pick the independent student option. that tells them you're having to manage everything on your own. Then when you get the part that asks for your parents taxes simply say you don't want to input that information. The option to leave your parent's financials out of the app were there when I last handled the FAFSA app earlier this year.
If you already did both of these then I'm not sure what else you could do other than saying that you're not filing taxes regardless of if you are or not, but that could come back to bite you in the butt, so yeah.

On a rp-related note, do you mind if I speed things along a bit?

Who knows, but if it had been me and I had seniority over at least one other person I would have attempted to pull rank and tell the guy to send the new person to handle it.

I'll give you one even better than that though. I was at a Wendy's as a customer and went to use the bathroom, right? So I go in there, but there's a bunch of liquid shit ON THE FLOOR. So I report it to the staff and someone is sent over to clean it. This lady looks in there and then heads over to me to accuse me of putting that shit there and tries telling me I have to clean it! Like, Ex-CUSE ME?! I'm the one that brought it to your attention, not the one that didn't. Don't you DARE try to use ME as a scapegoat to clean up someone else's FECAL MATTER!

Although I understand her not wanting to do it. That shit's nasty.no pun intended.

Gloves were manditory. Its like... why the sink? What about the urinal? Was the toilet occupied?

You know what? I don't want to know. People are disgusting, its a fact of life.

There are disgusting individuals yes, but I wouldn't lump them in with people in general. Anywho, what do you think of my post? I went with what I felt like Professor Mulberry might do, and Professor Port...yeah...that guy always struck me as a major snooze-fest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back